Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The ReAwakening ❯ The Cycle ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N We're back!!! ^_^ On to chapter 2! ^_^

M. Trunks: We might acutally *get* somewhere with this chapter!

S. Saturn: .......*whistles innocently*

M. Trunks: *sweatdrop*

Disclaimer: Oh yea, really, I *own* this....AHH!! LAWYERS!!! RUN AWAY!!!

Chapter 2: The Cycle

Trunks stood in the living room doorway. "Mother, who is this?" He motioned towards the short violet skinned being before him.

The woman smiled. "Its okay son," she said as the creature stood, its white mohock moving as he stood.

"I am the Supreme Kai." The being offered his hand as a sign of greeting. "And you are Trunks, am I correct?"

"Yeah, but how did you..."

"Know your name? I make it my business to know everything."

"Then you know...."

"That you went to the past, yes, I do. And that was not a wise idea. That it wasn't."

Bulma looked down saddly. "If I had have known this would happen, I wouldn't have done this..."

The time traveler's eyes went wide. "Why? What happened?!"

The Supreme Kai sighed. "To understand, you must learn the truth about Earth's past...."

~Supreme Kai's Story~

Long ago, a few millenia to be exact, there was a kingdom that had formed on the sole moon that revolved around Earth. This lunar kingdom was ruled by a kind and patient queen, Queen Serenity. During her rieghn, the entire universe was at peace and she watched over the Earth, protecting it from danger that came from the far reaches of the universe.

But, one day, disaster struck as the Earth itself became a base for the dark forces. The queen, caught off guard by the sudden attack, fought bravely against the enemy forces. The other planets, learning of the pending battle, sent thier guardians to help defend the moon. It failed.

Heartbroken and deep in dispair, the queen, after watching her only daughter and the planetary gaurdians fall, summoned all her power to push back the evil force, and locked them away.

The moon kingdom was in ruins. After a prayer to the silver crystal, the source of her power, the queen fell, dead.

And then, destruction came. After the last breath of the queen was drawn, the last gaurdian was awakened.

This power, also known as the light of destruction, rose from a deep sleep. A sleep that was never to be distrubed. The soldier of silence, Sailor Saturn. In an instant, Sailor Saturn brought forth the powers of death, and destroyed the kingdoms of the Earth and Moon. The job done, the forbidden soldier returned to a never-ending sleep.

But that's not the end of the story. Two thousand years later, the Sailor Guardians along with the moon princess were called again. Using the powers of rebirth brought forth by Saturn, the soldiers were reincarnated and they set out to protect Earth from more forces that were sent from beyond our universe. Along the way, Saturn was awakened again, and set out to destory a new evil that imerged at the cost of Saturn's own life. But the moon princess intervined, and saved the soldier, who later joined thier quest and remained by the other's side as the princess became queen.

The years went by, and the Earth grew in prosperity. Until the Negamoon Family attacked. By manipulating time and space, they nearly destoryed the kingdom and grasped the legendary silver crystal. After a long battle, the queen, and her small child combined thier powers and pushed them back. The kingdom was a peace once more.

Everyone was at ease for the next decade. Until, that is, they returned. The negamoon had risen again, with more force than ever imaginable. In less than a week, all of the kingdom had been demolished. All that remained, were Neo Queen Serinity, Princess Rini, and Sailor Saturn. In an instant, the enemy forces attacked the trio, causing the small princess to fall.

The queen, overcome with greif, ran to her daughter's side as she drew her last breath. Using all of her remaining strength, the queen unleashed the full power of the silver crystal, handed down to her by her mother, to overthrow the opposing forces. Her energy drained, and her life slipping fast. She called Saturn to her side. 'Saturn....please...' She said. 'stop....this.....' The soldier nodded. 'Yes, my queen.' As the royal's hand dropped, lifeless, Saturn glared at all the remaining forces.

As the remaining few forces gathered to finish the lone soldier, the weapon of death, Saturn's glaive, appeared. 'The time has come again. The ending of an old time, to give way to a new. Welcome your deaths, my freinds, for soon, you will live again!'

As the soldier said this, the glaive dropped, and the world ended. As the sailor gazed across the landscape, the blackened grass regained its greenry. The trees, bare and lifeless, perked up new leaves. 'The cycle has come full circle. The evil is gone, and the good will be reborn. My job here is done.' And the soldier left this world to regain a sleep-like state on the planet that houses the silence. The planet Saturn.

~Ends Story~

Trunks looked at the Supreme Kai, not quite fully understanding what was being said. "What does this have to do with anything that I have done?"

The kai sighed. "The soldier of silence can only be awakened by the sence that evil will triumph and take over the Earth. You and your freinds have prevented her awakening all this years, through Raditz's arrival to now, because you have always been here to stand in evil's way. Since you left to the past, this time was left unprotected, and therefore, Sailor Saturn is beginning to awaken once again."

~*~*~*~*

'Not much more time. I dread it, yet anticapate it. Why is this? Is it because it is envitable? Life. Death. The cycle is in motion again...'

Ends chapter 2

S. Saturn: Okay people. Please review! I would be so happy if ya did! ^_^

M. Trunks: See you with chapter 3! Laterz!

~Sailor Saturn and Mirai Trunks~