Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own DBZ or SM

Part 1

Chapter 3

"Thanks for the cookies, Lita!" Serena said. "Glad you like them!" Lita said happily as she dropped about 50 phone books on the coffee table in front of Serena. "All of these?!" Serena yelped. "Well you wanna find him, don't you?" Serena sighed.

3 hours later.............

"There's no sign of him!" Lita exclaimed. "Well never find him now." Serena threw one of the phone books down onto the floor. "Hey! Be careful!" Lita yelled. Serena's face softened as she looked at the phone book. "Thats it." She mumbled. "Whats what?" Lita looked over to what Serena was reading. "Lita look! Trunks had this logo on his jacket!" "You could have told me this earlier...." "I forgot." Lita read the page and her eyes widened. "He lives at Capsule Corp!" Lita gasped. "So..." "So! Thats only like a couple of blocks away! Besides, its the biggest company in Japan!" "Ohh hes cute AND rich!" Serena thought. "Well, what are we waiting for! lets move it!" Serena yelled as she ran out the door.

"Uhh..geez Serena..uhh..you run fast.." Lita panted, trying to catch up to her. "I think I see it!" Serena shouted. They got up to the door, now Lita was completely out of breath, and rang the bell. A perky blonde awnsered the door. "Well, hello!" She said. "Hi. By any chance does a guy named Trunks live here?" Serena said, afraid of making a fool out of herself. "Why, actually, yes! Please come in. Hes having his naptime now." The woman said as Serena and Lita sat in the gigantic living room. "Can I get you something to eat? Maybe some water for your friend?" She the pointed to Lita. "No where fine." The woman giggled. "Allright. Lemme see if Trunksiekins is up yet." So, she trotted up the stairs. "Finally. After many hours of searching, I hope this is the right man!" Serena thought as she saw the woman come down the steps again. "Here he is!" But there was something slightly diffrent about Trunks this time. The woman shoved the screaming baby into Serena's arms. "Uhh...I think the Trunks I'm looking for is slightly taller." She said, handing the baby back to the woman. "Oh you mean him!" The woman suddenly turned a deep shade of crimson. "Hes training with his father in the gravity room. I'm sure he'll be out shortly. I didn't get your name.." "I'm Serena and this is Lita." "I'm Mrs. Briefs. I'll call you when he gets out."

Meanwhile.........................

"Geez..how long has it been?" Serena said, looking at her watch. "Lita, get up. Your starting to drool." Serena pushed her friend off her shoulder. "Must....kill....Mrs. E.." Lita mumbled. "LITA!" Serena hollard. "Wa..huh?" Lita awoke. "Is he here yet?" "No." Serena gave out a loud, impatient sigh and looked at her watch. "Wow! We've been here for an hour!" She got up and stretched. "I'm gonna go look around, Lita. You can continue your nap." As Serena darted off outside and Lita went right back to sleep.

Serena walked around the building to see another dome shaped building connected to Capsule Corp. She decided to take a little peek inside and behold, there was Trunks. "I guess thats his father." Serena wondered as she watched this very interesting fight. Suddenly, Trunks turned his head tward the window and Serena ducked for cover. She had been caught!

"C'mon, boy! Stop looking out the window!" Vegeta roared. "Huh?..Oh." Trunks snapped back into reality. "Was that..no can't be...can it?" He thought, as he saw Vegeta's leg hurl right into his arm. He crashed onto the wall as Vegeta crossed his arms and said, "Get out. Call me when your actually READY to train..." He smirked and walked out. Trunks slowly got up and followed. "There goes my mind playing tricks on me again." He thought as he bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She said as Trunks looked up at her. "Serena!" He exclaimed. Serena's face lit up. "Trunks!" "I've found you! I've finally found you!" They both stared into each others eyes for a moment, then Serena broke the silence. "I brought a friend."

They both walked back to the couch were Lita was still sleeping. "Lita!" Serena shook her awake. "Huh?" Lita opened her eyes. "Woah." She muttered. "What?" "Whos the babe?" Trunks blushed. "This is Trunks." Serena introduced. "H...i." Lita stuttered. "Lita....." Serena said, motioning for her to leave. "Oh right, I gotta go take care of some stuff at my apartment. Nice meeting you!" Finally, Lita was out of the house. "So what brings you here?" Trunks asked. "Well...." Serena started. "You DID promise me flying lessons.." "I haven't forgotten. C'mon! Lets get started!" He said, dragging Serena outside.

"Well, to start," Trunks said. "You have to concentrate.." "Like think happy thoughts!" Serena interrupted. "Yeah.." But he looked up to find Serena, eyes closed and her hands clentched into a little ball. "At least shes concentrating." He thought. Serena suddenly opened her eyes. "HEY!!! It didn't work!" Trunks began to laugh. "What?" "You have to focus on flying. Get rid of everything else on your mind." So, Serena took his advice and was airborne. "OH MY GOD....." Serena said. "I did it!" Now being able to do flips and such, she was quite enjoying herself. "Weeee!!!!!!!" She screamed as she flew around in little circles. "Don't go to fast." Trunks instructed as he flew up to join her. Serena flew up and hit him in the back "Tag! Your it!" She yelled as she flew into some nearby trees. Trunks, pretending not to know where she was, flew above the trees. "Hmm..I wonder where she could be.."

Serena quietly flew out of the trees, trying not to get caught and hid behind the house. "He'll never find me here!" She giggled as she was watching him look for her in the trees. Suddenly, she felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around her. She looked up to find Trunks smiling down at her. "How did you..?'' He chuckled. "Nevermind." He said softly, playing with her long, blonde hair. "Oh..ok.." Serena choked. She looked into his endless crystal blue eyes and felt like crying. She saw such pain, but somehow it seemed to be covered. Covered with a joy that he had just found. The missing piece to his puzzle called life. A tear rolled down Serena's cheek and Trunks wiped away with his thumb. "Whats the matter?" He asked, fearful that he did something wrong. She felt like exploding and had to do something fast. So, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as hard as she could. She broke apart and they stared at each other in complete shock. Then, Trunks smiled. "Serena..." He began, but she silenced him and smiled back. "I should go. Its getting late." Serena took out a piece of paper and gave it to Trunks. "Call me, ok?" With that, she bolted off.

Serena walked into her small apartment and found Luna staring at her angrily. "Serena, we have to talk..."