Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or Sailormoon.

Part 1

Chapter 6

Serena sulkily walk through the door and was greeted by Luna once again. "How was it?" Luna dared to ask, but Serena bursted into tears and ran into the bedroom, knocking down Rini on the way. "Whats up with her?" Rini asked Luna, who sighed and turned away. "I knew Darien would be mad when she told him off." Luna said. Rini became stunned with disapointment. "They..broke up..." She choked. Luna nodded. "Why!" "Serena said she loved someone else.." Then, Rini remembered. "It's probobly that man she was talking to when she was out with me and Hotaru." She thought. "I'm gonna try to talk to her." So, Rini trotted into Serena's room. Serena was laying on her bed with a pillow over her face. Rini quietly walked in and tapped on Serena's head. "You ok?" She asked as Serena lifted her head. She sniffled and shoved her face back into the pillow. "I don't wanna talk about it." Rini heard Serena's voice muffled in the pillows. "SERENA SNAP OUT OF IT!" Rini grabbed the pillow underneath Serena and wacked her with it. "If you don't treat them, wounds never get healed." Rini said. Serena looked at her and blinked the tears out of her eyes. "Where'd ya learn that?" She asked. Rini replied, "Dosn't matter. What matters is what Darien did to you!" "Well...to make a really long story short, he called me a whore and I punched him." Rini looked puzzled. "Thats it? Thats all? Darien called you a whore so you sit here and cry your eyes out?" Serena looked up. "I should be the one whos crying! I'm not going to exist!" Rini hollard. Serena smiled. "Thats not what I'm crying about." She said as she sat up and dried her eyes. "Whats wrong?" Rini wondered. "I'm trying to figure out if I made the right decision." Serena explained. "I'm so confused." "It's ok. I'm upset about not existing and all, but Serena, please don't cry." Rini said. Serena grabbed Rini into a tight hug before bursting out into tears again. "I'm glad your here, Rini, where would I be without you." She thought. They broke the hug and paused before being interrupted by the phone. "I'll get it!" Rini said, wiping her own tears off her cheeks.

After 2 seconds, Rini came in with a rather puzzled look on her face. "Uh....its for you.." Serena took the phone from her. "Hello?" She awnsered quite chokey. "Hi, Serena?" "Yeah, whos speaking?" "Its Trunks." Serena's face lit up. "Oh hi!" She motioned for Rini to go in the other room. "How are you?" Serena wiped the tears off her cheeks. "I'm fine." She replied. "Have you been crying? Whats wrong?" Trunks sounded paranoid. "I just broke up with Darien and..its a long story.." "What did he do to you?" "No really! I'm ok! Its no big deal!" There was a long pause. "I know its late but I'm coming over." "No wait! its.." Trunks had already hung up. "Oh well..." She smiled to herself and walked out of the room. "Who was that?" Rini and Luna wondered. "That was Trunks." Rini and Luna looked at each other. "Oh, really? When do we get to meet him?" Rini asked. "As a matter of fact, tonight. He's stopping by." Rini smiled. "Yay! More people to annoy!" She said giddily. Serena rolled her eyes as she heard her doorbell ring. "Oh no! Thats him! Rini, buzz him in. I gotta freashen up!" Serena hurried off into the bathroom. Rini sighed as she pressed the button to let him in.

Trunks opened the door to the Juuban apartment buildings. "Now what floor did she say she lived?" He thought as he pulled out the paper she had given him earlier. "Ok 6d." When he finally arrived at the door a pink haired girl awnsered. "Umm..hi." He awnsered. "You here for Serena?" "Yeah. Who are you?" "I'm Rini. Have a seat. Serena will be out in a minute." Rini then trotted off into her bedroom and closed the door. Trunks sat on the sofa, looking around the apartment. "Nice decorating." He thought. Then, Luna jumped onto his lap. "Oh! Your the kitty from the park! You must be Serena's cat." He petted her and she purred, making herself at home on his lap. "I see you have made friends with Luna." Trunks looked up to see Serena. He put the cat on the sofa and stood up. "You didn't have to come." Serena said. Trunks embraced her. "I wanted to. Whenever you feel bad I wanna be there for you." He whispered in her ear, making Serena tingle all over. "Umm.....maybe we should sit." She said. "So tell me what this Darien person did." So, Serena told him the story of how Darien called her a whore and how she defended herself. "He deserved it, that stupid bastard." Serena giggled. "Do you want anything to drink?" She got up and walk twards the kitchen, bumping into Diana. "Oh hello Serena! What are you doing up at this hour?" "Shh!!" Serena said, motioning for Diana to shut up. "Uhh...Did I just hear that cat talk???" Trunks said. "Of course not!" Serena panicked as she brought over 2 glasses of water. Just as she sat down, Diana jumped onto the couch and fixed her eyes on Trunks. "Well, hi. Whos this?" Trunks asked. "Thats Diana, Luna's child. Artimus, Diana's father, lives with my friend Mina." Serena explained. "They both have a cresent moon." Trunks pointed out. "Family markings." Serena gulped down the rest of her water and saw that Trunks was already finished with his. So, she went into the kitchen. When she came back, she found Diana sitting on Trunks' head. "You have a cat on your head." Serena mentioned and giggled. "Really?" He said sarcastically.

So an hour of needless chit-chat went by. "Whats life like living in Capsule Corp?" Serena couldn't help but ask. "Well, its a great place to stay until I have to go back." "back where?" "the.." Trunks put his head down. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you.." "Yes I would! C'mon! Please!" She tugged at his shirt. "Alright. Until I have to go back to the future." Serena, being all too familar with time travel with Rini, didn't seem so surprised. "Whats it like?" He closed his eyes, as if swept with a terrible pain. "Absolute hell." Now Serena seemed surprised. The future she was shown was happy and joyous. "What happened..." He sighed and shut his eyes tighter. "The androids...destroyed everything..I'm all thats left..all that my world has to depend on..." Serena felt tears well up in her eyes. "I'm so sorry.." She embraced him tightly. Trunks looked up at her, tears in his eyes also. "Serena, I...." but she interrupted with a kiss. "Don't worry. I'm here now." She thought. They broke apart. "Don't cry, Serena." Trunks kissed her tears away. "I won't." She replied and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. She snuggled against him and they soon fell fast asleep.

Trunks awoke, Serena still locked around him. He looked up at the clock. "Oh shit! Its almost 2:00!" He gently pryed Serena off of him and kissed her forehead. He wrapped her in a blanket and opened the window, revealing the starry sky. "Goodnight, Serena." He whispered as he shot off into the night sky.