Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Fate ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do ya even have to ask.....

Part 1

Chapter 7

Serena woke up to the sound of birds chirping at the window and the sunlight dancing across her face. "Where did he go?" She thought as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Serena rolled off the couch. "Rini! Rini! Time for breakfast!" She shouted, but no awnser. She walked into Rini's bedroom and found a small note placed upon her pillow.

Serena,

Went to Hotaru's. Be back in a bit!

Love,

Rinikins

"Thats reassuring!" Serena said to herself. Suddenly, she heard a familar beeping emit from her room. On her dresser was her commuticator. She popped it open and saw an image of Hotaru's face on the screen. "Whats up?" Serena said. "Serena! You gotta get here quick! The bug is back! And he's got Rini!" Hotaru said, panting. "I'll be right there!" Serena pressed a button and was instantly connected to Rei. "Rei! get the girls! Cell is back!" She shouted. "I know. I'm on my way!" Serena closed the latch and quickly flew out her window. "Oh, please don't let anything happen to Rini!" She thought as she saw a light coming from Crossroads. "There he is!" She landed.

"MOON ETERNAL POWER! MAKE UP!"

Serena quickly transformed. "Serena! Serena!" She heard her name being called from a nearby alley and quickly walked to where the sound was coming from. "Guys!" Serena shouted, but was silenced by Amy. "Shh! We gotta keep it down!" She said, removing her hand from Serena's mouth. "Why? Where's Rini?" Serena whispered. "Not only is Cell here, but they are here to!" Hotaru stated. "Who?" Serena asked. "The Saiyins! Look!" Hotaru pointed to a bunch of golden haired men floating in mid-air. Serena gasped. "We've gotta do something!" Serena flew up to face Cell herself. "Hey! Give Chibi Moon back!" She shouted, which got everybody's attention. The other scouts were close behind.

"Damn Sailor Scouts!" Vegeta shouted. "I told you they would get in the way!" Trunks stood perfectly still, staring at Sailor Moon. "She looks so familiar....Serena?" He thought. "Sailor Moon! Be careful!" Trunks shouted. "What?! Shut up boy! Stop helping them!" Vegeta growled. "Maybe they're just here to help!" Goku said. "You too Kakarrot!" Vegeta growled again.

"Huh? Are they..helping me?" Serena thought "I feel like I've seen them before..." She shook the thought out of her head and turned her attention back to Cell. "So this little girl is a Sailor Scout?" Cell said. "Yes! Now give her back!" Mina shouted and got ready to attack.

"VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK!"

The attack zoomed twards Cell, but he dodged it and laughed. "You think THAT could hurt me?" He clenched onto Rini as she took his hand and threw a ki blast at Venus. Suddenly Venus vanished into a pile of dust. Before anyone could say anything, Lita, Amy, and Rei stepped up. "You'll pay for that!"

"JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION!"

"MERCURY AQUA RAPSODY!"

"MARS FLAME SNIPER!"

The attacks hit Cell and he backed away. He threw a numerous amout of blasts at them, but they dodged all of them. Suddenly, as Mercury, Jupiter, and Mars turned to run back, an unexpected blast from Cell gave them the same fate as Venus. Unfortunetly, all that was left was Sailor Moon and Hotaru. "No! This isn't happening! It can't be happening!" Serena thought. Cell laughed as he saw the poor girl break down in tears. Serena looked up at him. "How dare you......" She whispered as she clenched onto her scepter. "How dare you take the innocent lives of my friends!"

"STARLIGHT HONEYMOON THERAPY KISS!"

Cell went flying backwards, trying to dodge the attack, but it seemed to follow him until it hit him in the back. He suddenly let go of Rini, who went flying and crashed into the ground. "Why you little...." Cell mumbled as he flew away. "I wonder where he's going?" Hotaru wondered. "Thank you for the help, but we didn't exactly need it." Vegeta said. "Hey! who are you?" Serena shouted. She noticed one of the men had Rini."Give her back!" She shouted. "Don't worry. We'll have her back tommorrow. She is beaten up pretty bad." Trunks said. "I don't even know who you are! Please!" But before she could reply, they had already flown off. "Dammit!" Serena mumbled and broke into tears again. "Trunks..where are you when I really need you?"