Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ A Ring Found and its Truths Revealed ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Ring Found and its Truths Revealed

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Lord of the Rings.

Chapter 1

Elrond looked at Gandalf and said, "So the hobbit is on his way with the ring?"

"Yes and before he gets here I need to find someone. Someone that would be of great help to destroy the ring." he replied.

"And who is this mysterious person Gandalf?" Elrond asked.

"You shall soon see my friend, you shall soon see."

With that said, Gandalf turned and left on his short journey. `I hope that the guardians will let me by so that I may ask for her help.' he thought worriedly.

~Three Days Later~

Arwen entered her home carrying the limp form of a hobbit into her arms. She called out for he father, Elrond, and he arrived shortly after.

"He was stabbed by a dagger carried by a Ringwraith. Hurry father! Frodo doesn't have much time left!"

"Quickly follow me." he replied with worry.

They rushed Frodo to a room and lied him down on the bed. Elrond began healing him immediately. Merry, Pippin, Sam, and Aragorn arrived in the room shortly after Elrond was beginning to lose hope for Frodo.

"I can't heal him, he's too far gone." Elrond said regretfully.

Everyone in the room was devastated by the news. The hobbits began to cry for their friend that was dying in front of them. They soon stopped when they heard a familiar voice.

"I believe that I have someone here who can help."

They all turned around to see…

"GANDALF!!!!!" the hobbits cried out.

Gandalf merely nodded to them and then stepped aside to reveal a young woman standing behind him. She had silver eyes that were tinted blue, and long silver hair that was french braided and reached her ankles. Her hair and clothes made her seem paler that she really was but in truth she was a little tan. She wore black silk pants and a silk silver tank top. (AN: I know that that's not they wear in middle Earth, but this is "MY" story so deal with it!!!! ^_^; ) She also wore black ankle boots. She seemed to have an air of royalty to her. Her eyes had the agelessness of that of an Elf; they seemed to hold many emotions at once. She swiftly walked to Frodo's form and placed her hand on his forehead. She and Frodo began to glow a soft silver color for a few brief seconds and then she removed her hand. She turned around and faced everyone and said with a soft musical voice, "He will be all right. Right now he needs rest."

Everyone was in shock, so it took a few seconds for her words to sink in. "HE'S OK!" the hobbits shouted joyfully.

She merely smiled at their excitement. When everyone calmed down from the news Elrond said, "Thank you for healing him. May I ask who you are?"

She nodded and replied, "Serenity, but I would prefer to be called Serena."

To Be Continued…

AN: All right that's it for chapter 1. Please review my fic and tell me what you think. I would like at lest 10 reviews before I post chapter 2.