Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Judge Doom's True Plan, Roger's Found & Caught ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: There will be some Yu-Gi-Oh! references in this story, as well as Kingdom Hearts references.

Chapter 3: (Judge Doom's True Plan, Roger's Found & Caught)

Wise Guy: (crosses his arms) All right, what're those three doing here?

Stupid: Uh, maybe they just like us or something.

Wise Guy: (glances) That was a stupid thing to say! (bonks Stupid's head) You idiot, they're probably spying on us!

Wheezy: (puffs his cigar) Maybe...there's only one way to find out.

The weasels ran towards their vehicle as Bubbles looked at them.

Bubbles: What are you guys doing? You're suppose to be back in Toon Town protecting the innocent!

Courage: Yeah!

Serena: (crosses her arms) Why do you follow Judge Doom and Katz' orders anyway? You know they're bad people.

Stupid: (angrily) Look, I may be called Stupid, but I'm not that entirely stupid! Besides, Judge Doom's the best friend my friends and I could ever have!

He was then hit on the head by Wise Guy.

Stupid: Gah! (Anime eye swirl) What did I do?

Psycho: He-he-he! You know, for someone really stupid, he does have a point! Why not get outta here before I crave for some of that blood of yours?

Wheezy: (Anime glances) Why do you pretend to be Dracula again?

The pink dog moaned as he tried his best getting them out of the situation.

Courage: Listen, I know something bad is gonna happen tonight, or my name's Kohaku...and it's not.

Bubbles: Besides, (walks slowly towards Greasy)everyone you care about needs you, including Sarah.

This made the green weasel grab the Powerpuff by her dress and violently pin her down the wall as he glared angrily.

Greasy: (angrily) Now you be listening to me, kid! If you come anywhere near my only cousin, then I would have to be forced to kill you...AND I MEAN IT!

Bubbles felt entirely scared about the situation as Courage tried to get near the two.

Courage: But, but, but-

Then Wise Guy, who rolled his eyes, shot in the air, scaring the pink dog.

Courage: Ooohh!!

He grabbed the teen and Powerpuff quickly as they ran from the weasels.

Wise Guy: (puts his gun away) That's better. (looks at the weasels) Come on, boys, let's find some more info on Roger's whereabouts.

The weasels nodded as they headed inside the van as a voice was crying out.

Voice: You weasels are gonna pay for this if you don't let me out!

Wise Guy: (glances) Shut up, Cab Boy!

Wise Guy and Psycho were in the front seat as Psycho looked a little curious.

Psycho: Hey, do you think we can try the sewers if we can't find him up here?

Wise Guy: Why do you say that?

Psycho: He-he-he...he's probably hiding underneath us.

Wise Guy: (turns the engine on) Only if we don't find him!

The van was started as the Toon Patrol drove off into the city. Meanwhile, inside Toon Town's Warehouse in Hunny Drive, Chip 'n Dale were running in all fours to Minnie and Daisy.

Minnie: Did you find out anything?

Chip: Sorry, afraid not.

Dale: Yeah, and that lady, Dolores, was completely afraid of us chipmunks.

Chip: Only cause you cast that stupid Ice Spell on one of the drinks.

Dale: (shrugs) Duh, I didn't know, Chipper!

Chip: (concerned) You're worse than that weasel with the club!

Dale: (angrily) I am not!

Minnie: SHH!

She motioned them to be quiet as both Katz and the weasel, Doom, came inside.

Doom: (smiles evilly) I'm glad that our plan is foolproof, especially to someone like that stupid sister of mine.

Katz: Yes...and once Toon Town is destroyed along with King Mickey & King Bugs, we will destroy all of these worlds, including this one.

Doom: But the question is...how?

Katz: (takes out a picture) You heard of a door that can open in any world, have you not?

He hand it over to the purple weasel in dark clothes as he looked at it. The picture had a keyhole on it.

Doom: It's just a stupid keyhole.

Katz: According to my mistress, it's not just a keyhole, it's a keyhole, which could destroy this world once the Heartless reach it.

Daisy: (overhearing/quietly)The Heartless?! They must've found their way here then...

Minnie: (quietly) Daisy, don't be silly. The only way we can tell if the Heartless are here is if we see them.

Doom: I see...well, once all the worlds are gone, I might think of sparing your life, but I'm not telling those idiots that.

Chip looked at the weasel carefully. When Doom removed his hat, the black nosed chipmunk was shocked that his bangs were in a different direction with an extra bang at another side, his eyes were demon red & slanted (sorta like the Yamis in Yu-Gi-Oh!), and the weasel looked darker violet. On his wrist was a gold key chain with an eye on it.

Chip: (thinking) What in the world? He looks different from the info we've got from the King.

Minnie picked up Chip as Daisy & Dale were already waiting on them.

Minnie: (quietly) We have to find Mickey and the others quick.

Daisy: You sure?

Minnie: (gasps) Daisy!

The two then turned around and saw the four Toons.

Katz: Who's there?

The two only saw their shadowy figures as they ran quickly. The red cat crossed his arms, looking a little concerned about the spies that were spying on them.

Katz: I swear...those idiots are gonna get what they deserve once Toon Town no longer exist.

Back in the present, in Townsville Forest, Buttercup was arguing with Fuzzy Lumpkins.

Buttercup: Listen, we know Bubbles is here, so where is she?

Fuzzy: (Anime glances) An' I's keep on tellin' yew she ain't here!

Buttercup: (raises her 'fist') Why I oughta-

But the pink Powerpuff stepped between the two.

Blossom: Buttercup, it's bad enough that Bubbles and Courage are lost, but you shouldn't be threatening people like that!

Buttercup: (crosses her arms) You got any better ideas?

Blossom: (sighs) Well, I've already took the liberty of searching the place, but-

Fuzzy: (shocked) What!?

He then grabbed Blossom by her throat.

Fuzzy: All right, yew! Now yew is gonna git it!

He raised his fist and was about to punch her, until he noticed a familiar blanket.

Fuzzy: Wait just a plum minute, y'all been in Serena's room!?

He looked more angrily at Blossom as she forced his hand to release her.

Blossom: As I was saying, the only thing I found out in the house was that Serena's not here.

This made the pink creature both confused and shocked at the same time.

Fuzzy: Y'all mean...Serena...ain't here?

That was when Fuzzy hollered out loud.

Fuzzy: YAAHHH!! 'Dat's it, I's warn-ed 'dat girl not ta git out an' now she's probably gone plum kidnapped!

He pushed the two Powerpuffs out of the way as he ran out the door, heading through the forest to find Serena.

Blossom: Fuzzy, wait!

Buttercup: (glances) Come on, Leader Girl! Let's punch his lights out before he destroys the city.

She nodded to her sister and both flew through the forest as well, following Fuzzy Lumpkins. Back in the past, the five weasels were inside the sewers, trying to find Roger, even though it looked stinky.

Wise Guy: Psycho, when we get back, remind me to slap your head off!

The crazy weasel just chuckled as the other three followed Wise Guy. With Stupid, however, he was looking around, while walking backwards, too stupid to notice he wasn't with the others. As he did that, he heard some splashing noises.

Stupid: Uh, who's there?

He shone his flashlight to the first direction. There wasn't anything there, then more splashing was made from every direction. Stupid shone his flashlight to the other directions as he looked more and more scared.

Stupid: Uh...you better not come any closer! I've got a club with me, and I'm not afraid to use it!

He gulped as he scaredly sang a song to try calming him down.

Stupid: (singing slowly) All...around the...cobbler's bench...

More splashing was heard as it sounded like it was getting closer.

Stupid: The monkey...chased the...(gulps)weasel...

A black creature then poofed behind Stupid as he looked scared.

Stupid: (shivers) The...m-m-monkey thought 'twas...all i-i-in fun...

He then turned around and sat the black creature. It looked at Stupid as it finished his song. It was indeed a Heartless.

Heartless: (singing/ire)Pop...(points at Stupid)goes the weasel!

The weasel looked white as he screamed.

Stupid: AHHH!!

He ran from the black creature, trying to find his friends.

Stupid: Guys, there's a black thing after me!

The Heartless was about to go after it until a woman's voice called to it.

Voice: Do not waste your time going after that one. At least, not yet. Wait until I say so.

The creature nodded and disappeared in a puff of smoke. With Stupid, he ran towards the others, who he found and clenched onto Wise Guy's pink coat.

Stupid: Wise Guy, there's a black thing out there and it wants to kill me!

Wise Guy: What black thing?

Psycho: SHH! (puts his hand on his ear) You guys hear that?

They heard happy-time music as the green weasel slapped his forehead.

Greasy: (thinking)Doesn't anyone know how serious this case I'm taking is? There aren't suppose to be happy times right now!

They then heard a familiar voice.

Valiant's Voice: Roger!

That was when Wise Guy, Psycho, and Greasy went up as the sewer cover was opened by the three's heads.

Psycho: He-he-he!

Wise Guy: The rabbit! (looks at Greasy) Get the Judge.

Stupid then forced the three out, thanks to his stupidness.

Stupid: I'll do it!

He then ran in the streets as the green weasel got up and followed after him.

Greasy: Hey, let me do the leading! Besides, you are going to be getting lost like always!

The weasels got up and dusted themselves as Wise Guy glanced at the direction Stupid & Greasy went.

Wise Guy: Those two better not mess up!

Little did they know that Jessica Rabbit was watching them from inside her car, before driving off into the streets of Hollywood. Back in the present, Blossom and Buttercup had just come back to their home, where Murial was waiting.

Murial: Did you find them?

Buttercup: No, but now we know that Serena's missing too!

Blossom: We've looked everywhere for them.

Murial then began to sob about the situation.

Murial: (sobbing) Boo-hoo, hoo! What am I going to do without my Courage?

Blossom: (pats her back) Don't worry, Mrs. Bagge. We'll keep looking until we're really too tired.

She sniffed a little and nodded slightly. Just then, Fuzzy (who had a black eye and a bandage) came running towards them as he grabbed Buttercup by her dress.

Fuzzy: Yew stupid lil' bitch! (raises his fist)I's gonna make sure yew-

Blossom then realized something and stopped the pink creature's fist.

Blossom: Fuzzy, wait! I think I might know where Bubbles and the others are!

Buttercup: (Anime glances) What do you mean?

Fuzzy: (confused) Huh?

The pink Powerpuff then looked at all three of them.

Blossom: Where's the one place where we haven't looked, Buttercup?

The green Powerpuff thought for a minute until she realized the same thought.

Buttercup: The Professor's Lab!

Murial: I've never been to the lab before.

Blossom grabbed Murial as Buttercup forcefully took Fuzzy by his overalls and flew inside the house, causing the door to slam behind them. Inside the lab, the Time Portal was turned on. Fuzzy then remembered something.

Fuzzy: Wait just a plum minute, ain't it 'dat 'der contraption 'dat sent me an' de others ta me Ma's past?**

Blossom: Bingo!

Buttercup: (crosses her arms) Let me guess...they're stuck in the past, right?

Murial: Maybe, Buttercup...

Blossom: (looks at the others) All right, I'm going in for a look, and if I see the others, I'll pull them back to our time.

Fuzzy: Hold it, Serena's muy problem, not yurs! So I is gonna take a look!

Buttercup: (angrily) You'll just get in the way! And besides, the last time you went through there, you and the others weren't strong enough to stay in one place.

Murial: (shoves them slightly) Children, I will not tolerate this fight. (smiles) But if you want to find the others, I suggest we look together.

The three enemies looked at each other, then at the Time Portal & Murial.

Blossom: (sighs) All right, we'll do it.

Fuzzy: But I's tell yew, I ain't gonna like it!

Buttercup: Neither will I!

The four then peeked their heads through the Time Portal, hoping to find Bubbles, Serena, and Courage. Back in the past, Bubbles' group met up with Minnie's group near the Terminal Station Bar.

Bubbles: (gasps) You mean to tell me you actually heard and saw what really happened?

Daisy: Looks that way.

Minnie: From what I'm thinking, Doom might destroy this whole world if we don't stop him.

Dale: But how?

The seven then heard a familiar siren. They ducked underneath the stairs as the five weasels and two villains came out. Judge Doom and Katz glanced at the place before walking inside and up the stairs.

Chip: (thinking)What are those two up to?

The red cat started to follow him until the judge motioned him to stay behind. The judge then entered the bar.

Judge Doom: I'm looking for a murderer...

The other weasels come into the bar as the judge came closer to the other people, making some of them leave.

Judge Doom: ...A Rabbit!

He then was passing by one of the midget men.

Judge Doom: A Toon rabbit about yeay...(pushes the midget down to his knees) big.

He then got near the lady Chip saw earlier (Dolores).

Dolores: Look, there's no rabbit here, so stop harassing my customers.

Judge Doom: I didn't come here to harass. I came here to reward.

He then walked towards the chalkboard and erased the word, "French" on it with the one armed man's sleeve. He then starts to add his own word making the chalk screech and the people in the bar cringe. This also caused some of the weasels (including Greasy) to cover their ears.

Greasy: (thinking)Man, did he have to annoy us too with that squeak from that chalk?

The judge finished the words, "Rabbit DIP: $5000". One of the men whistles about it and begins to speak.

Man: Hey, I've seen the rabbit.

Judge Doom: (interested) Where? (walks towards him) Where?

Man: He's right here in the bar. (puts his hand over the air) Well, say hello...Harvey.

The men chuckled for a while as Katz entered the bar as well. The judge then made an artificial scary smile at them, forcing them to stop laughing. He then heard the record turning and walks over to the record player. He turns off the player, took off the record, and examined it.

Judge Doom: Merry-Go-Round Broke Down. (looks at the bar) Quite a loony selection for a group of drunken reprobates.

Stupid: (nods) Yeah...(looks at Psycho) Uh, what's a reprobate?

Katz just slapped his forehead as everyone else had a guilty silence. The judge then sniffed on the record for a second, and turns with a devilish smile.

Judge Doom: He's here!

He then threw the record towards Stupid's mouth, which caught the record. The other weasels laughed while Greasy just chuckled a little. Judge Doom looked angrily at Wise Guy as he spoke.

Judge Doom: Stop that laughing!

He then kicked the leader weasel towards one of the tables, making him snap out of it.

Judge Doom: Have you forgotten what happened last time? (forces Wise Guy up) If you don't stop that laughing, you're gonna end up dead just like you idiot hyena cousins!

Stupid: (muffles) But we're not related!

Katz just rolled his eyes as he slapped the record off the weasel's mouth.

Wise Guy: (straightens up) Hey, boss, you want we should dis-resemble the place?

As he said that, the teen girls & Courage came up as the pink dog shivered at what he said.

Judge Doom: No, Sergeant, disassembling the place won't be necessary. (walks to the bar) The rabbit is going to come right to me.

He tapped on the bar with the "Shave and a Haircut" rhythm with his walking stick. This made Serena a little more confused.

Judge Doom: No Toon can resist the old Shave and a Haircut trick.

He tapped on the walls in the same rhythm as Bubbles tried to go near one of the people in the bar.

Bubbles: Guys, you gotta stop him! Roger's gonna be killed an-

But Katz & the weasels, seeing & hearing her, grabbed not only Bubbles, but also Courage & Serena. Bubbles' mouth was covered so she wouldn't tell anyone the truth. At the window, Minnie, Daisy, and the chipmunks gasped at what was happening.

Judge Doom: (tapping on the wall/singing)Shave and a Haircut...

That was when the wall bursts, revealing a happy Roger Rabbit.

Roger: (singing) Two bits!

That was when the judge grabbed him by the throat while Wise Guy & Greasy pointed their weapons at Valiant.

Wise Guy: Hey, Judge, what shall we do with the wall flower?

Judge Doom: (turns to him) We'll see to him later. Right now I feel like dispensing some justice. (looks at the three weasels) Bring me some dip!

Katz looked at Wheezy, Greasy, and Psycho.

Katz: Well, you heard him! Do as he says or else!

Psycho: He-he. Don't worry, we'll bring it to you guys all right!

The red cat sighs as the three weasels headed downstairs. Stupid looked at the three as he looked sad.

Stupid: Sorry, guys. But you know I'm only following orders.

Serena: (looks at him) Yeah, I know how you feel, Stupid.

The pink dog nodded to him. Valiant looked confused about the pink dog and red cat.

Valiant: Who are these joker Toons anyway?

Courage: I'm not a Toon!

Stupid looked a little and noticed the same creature from the sewer in the shadow of one of the people in the bar. He gulped as he looked worried.

Stupid: (thinking)Hope we make it through tonight, or we'll end up with that black thing!

Little did he know was that the 4 in the window saw what Stupid saw.

Daisy: That's a Heartless all right.

Minnie: The Heartless must've found their way over here also!

Chip: I think it's cause of Judge Doom they're following them.

Dale: (rolls his sleeve) I say we use our magic on them!

Once more, Chip bopped Dale on the head.

Chip: Dale, did you forget we're in a different world? We're not suppose to be meddling!

Daisy: (looks at them) Besides, how can one container destroy one rabbit?

Just as she said that, the DIP canister was opened as Roger gasped. The judge then grabbed his neck by the gloved hand as he looked at him.

Judge Doom: Does the condemned have anything to say before his sentence is carried out?

Roger: Why yeah, I-

But he was starting to choke before he started to say anything else. Bubbles didn't like what was going to happen and turned her eyes away, while a tear broke on her face. Courage looked at the green zoot suited weasel.

Courage: Just because the others & I tried to stop Roger, does not mean you and the others should follow orders! I keep trying to tell the judge that the girl, Sarah, was the one who-

But before he could say more, he was slapped by Greasy.

Greasy: (angrily) What did I tell you about mentioning Sarah?

The people in the bar looked down as Roger tried to struggle from being dipped. Only a miracle could save him, but what?

(End of Chapter 3)

**If you wanna know what happened, read "A Past to Remember (Get Back, Jojo~My Way)".