Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ End of Toon Town, Psycho the Angel? ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7: (End of Toon Town, Psycho the Angel?)

It was Greasy's hand, still in tact.

Courage: (confused) What the-?

Mirage: This weasel's a Half-Toon?!

Wise Guy: (moves down a little) Will someone explain what the heck is a Half-Toon?!

Katz: I have to think his father was a normal human when he met his mother.

Wise Guy: What?! You mean to tell me-

Serena: That's it! That's why Greasy wasn't affected by the DIP!

Courage: (looks at Greasy) We shouldn't tell anyone else about this...especially him or Sarah.

Bubbles: But...how will-

Mirage: (floats to her) The dog has a point...it could mean the end of you and everyone by me if you tell either one of them.

Courage: Ooohhh!

Just then, the hydrants began to spray from the pipes. The pink dog placed the weasel onto one of them and the DIP was washed towards the sewers. The leader weasel then looked over at Eddie, who turned off the hydrants as every last strain of DIP was in the sewers, except the piece of razor. The detective then picked up the controls and pressed a button to get Roger & Jessica down. As Roger spoke, the detective untied the ropes.

Roger: Jeepers, Eddie! That was a close shave. I thought for sure our goose was cooked.

Jessica: Oh! (walks towards Roger) My hero. (picks him up) Oh honey bunny.

Roger: Oh love cap.

Jessica: (kisses him) Oh Roger. You were a pillar of strength.

The weasel turned away in disgust.

Wise Guy: This is why I don't want a girlfriend right away!

Bubbles: Aw, but it's cute!

Katz: (confused) Cute?!

The five were then down from the boxes while Mirage looked at the body.

Mirage: You know as they say..."Easy come, easy go."

Courage: What does that mean?

Just then, Katz heard the sirens and turned around with the others.

Serena: Lucky for us, we won't be seen.

They then saw Benny and the police arrive on the scene.

Benny: (shocked) Sister Mary Francis! What the hell happened in here?

Some of the other Toons started to peek into the wall as Sarah looked confused.

Sarah: (smiles) I don't believe it...Dominic's actually dead! Wait 'til Justin & Alex hear about this!

Woman Weasel: (about to go through) What about my son? Do you think he's all right?

They then saw many Toons about to come over just as Daisy shrugged.

Daisy: Oh brother...here we go again.

She then runs with the two weasels, being left behind by most of the crowd, and ending up with Wile E. Coyote. Many of the other Toons, lead by Mickey & Minnie, were surprised by the disguise left behind.

Mickey: Aha! I wonder who he really was. Aha!

Bugs: I'll tell you one thing, Doc. He weren't no rabbit!

Daffy: Or a duck!

Goofy: Or a dog.

Donald, as the others kept on guessing what Yami Doom wasn't, slapped his forehead.

Donald: Goofy, a dog? You know that he wasn't a real Toon!

Goofy: Well, Donald, for a Toon who hides his identity, he was pure genius about disguising himself and foolin' us from the very beginning!

Voice: Applesauce!

They all turned and saw Baby Herman coming through the crowd of Toons.

Herman: If he was such a genius, why didn't he leave his will where we could find it? Without it, we're just waiting for another developer's wrecking ball.

That was when Eddie remembered something.

Valiant: Roger.

Roger: Yeah?

Valiant: That love letter that you wrote to your wife in the Ink and Paint Club. Why don't you read it to her now?

Roger: Sure Eddie.

He then got out the letter as Jessica was next to him. The group, who hid behind and placed the bodies down, listened in on what Roger had to say.

Roger: "Dear Jessica. How do I love thee. Let me count the ways..."

Just then, some words appeared on the letter as Roger kept reading it.

Roger: "I Marvin Acme? Of sound mind and body...?" (surprised) It's the will! "...do hereby bequeath in perpetuity the property known as Toon Town to those loveable characters, the Toons!" Hoo hoo hoo!

Everyone started cheering over what the Will said. The girl weasel smiled softly as the two chipmunks looked proudly at Roger.

Chip: See, Dale. With Toon Town secured, there will be no way those Heartless can ever destroy it.

Dale: Duh, I thought the Keyhole was security.

He was bopped on the head once more. With Daisy, she smiled with satisfaction.

Daisy: I'm glad Toon Town's ours now...we can do whatever we want now!

She was about to leave when she noticed Sarah moving through the crowd. The audience (minus Sarah & Daisy) gasped at the scene that was taking place while Daisy looked at Wile E.

Daisy: We better make sure she's all right...

He nodded and moved through the crowd with Daisy to catch up to Sarah. The woman weasel in the crowd, however, saw a familiar weasel hiding behind some of the props. She then moved through the crowd as the Toons cheered again and started singing again.

Woman Weasel: Uh, excuse me, (shoves one of them)sorry...

Chip & Dale looked curious and moved through the crowd as the song, "Smile, Darn Ya Smile" was sung.

Dale: Why can't I sing with the Toons?

Chip: We still haven't completed our mission, dummy!

The two chipmunks followed the woman weasel as she was now out of the crowd and away from some Toon officers. She then shouted in surprise.

Woman Weasel: Julian? Are you all right?

The leader weasel turned around and gasped.

Wise Guy: (shakes a little) M-m-mom! What are you doing here?

The mother hugged her son as the red cat snickered.

Katz: His real name is Julian? What a disgusting name.

The mother smiled at the five he was with.

Mother (Woman Weasel): Aw, isn't that precious, you've made some new friends.

Wise Guy: (gets off her arms) Mom, now's not a good time to discuss this. (straightens his jacket) Besides, those cat traitors aren't my friends!

The mother then scolded him.

Mother: I've warned you that judge was going to get you in trouble, but you never listen.

She continued to scold him as the weasel tried to talk his way out of it, making Bubbles giggle a little. Back with Sarah, she ran happily towards the factory to find her friends.

Sarah: Alex, Justin, Cain, Michael, Julian, where are you? (jumps on one of the boxes) Guys?

She then gasped at what she saw, Greasy's hat & Psycho's razor were on the floor. She then cried on the floor, thinking she had lost them forever.

Sarah: Alex...Justin...why? Why did you two have to go?

She then looked at the razor, still having some DIP on the blade. She then picked it up and was about to chop her head off until a voice called to her.

Voice: Don't do it!

She turned and saw both Daisy & Wile E standing near her.

Daisy: (concerned) Why are you so sad? You should be happy that those awful Toons are gone.

Sarah: (shouts) They weren't evil! (looks down) Greasy and Psycho were just misunderstood.

Daisy: (kneels down) Look, I know you had a bad life, but suicide isn't the answer. If there's one thing I know about Toons, it's that they probably die of laughter.

Sarah: (thinking)Laughter? Ha, like I would believe her story.

The coyote then held up a sign, looking confused.

Wile E.: We bad?

Daisy: (wipes her tear off) Young lady? Why do you cry so much? It was just something stupid.

Sarah: But it's my fault that they're dead. If I hadn't agreed with Doom, none of this wouldn't have happened!

Daisy: (helps her up) You think this whole mess is your own fault? I don't think it is, you just probably didn't know until it was too late.

The duck & coyote helped her as the weasel girl cried some more. Mirage then looked at Katz with an evil look on her.

Katz: Now, my dear?

Mirage: (nods) Now!

The cats then snapped their fingers, and in an instant, the Heartless appeared and started to attack everyone.

Serena: (gasps) What in the world is going on?

Mother: I don't know, but it looks like we're in trouble.

Bubbles: Serena, hide for a while!

She winked at the teen and Serena nodded. The teen girl then ran to one of the big boxes and hid in it.

Serena: Good thing Bubbles reminded me...

She then touched her brooch as she shouted.

Serena: Moon Prism Power!

In a few seconds, she was once again transformed into Sailor Moon. Back in the factory, many of the Heartless were going straight for the chipmunks.

Dale: Now, Chip?

Chip: Now, Dale!

The two then pointed their fingers as Chip gave Dale back his staff.

Chipmunks: Fire!

The Heartless were destroyed as the chipmunks headed to where Sarah was. Back with Bubbles, the pink dog tried to scoot the Heartless away.

Courage: Get back, go away!

He then heard two screams. He gasped as he saw Wise Guy and his mother stabbed by the creatures.

Mother: (tearfully) I guess...this is the last time...I'll ever see you, huh?

Courage: NOOOO!

Bubbles: Julian! Mrs. Weasel!

Wise Guy: (smirks) Hey, I had my fun while it lasted...if you see Grease's cousin, tell her...we're sorry....

The two hearts then came out of them as the two weasels disappeared.

Bubbles: (tearfully) NOOOOO!!

Katz: (laughs evilly) You see, you cannot win!

Back with Daisy, they were shocked about seeing the Heartless.

Daisy: The Heartless!

She began to stand up and draw out a dagger.

Daisy: (looks at her) At least tell us your name.

Sarah: It's Sarah, Sarah Weasely.

The three Toons kept on attacking the Heartless as Donald used an Ice spell on one of them. Goofy shielded Sarah from the attack before one of them could get to her.

Goofy: Don't worry, Miss Sarah. We'll make sure you're okay!

Mickey sliced through the Heartless with his keyblade, not noticing the humans had already had their hearts taken and disappeared.

Mickey: Minnie, where is the Keyhole?

Minnie: We've looked everywhere, Mickey! The keyhole's nowhere to be found!

As the Heartless got near the mice, a voice shouted to them.

Voice: Hold it right there!

They turned and saw Sailor Moon running towards the center, pointing at the Heartless angrily.

Serena: How dare you hurt innocents and take their hearts away! I'll make sure that your time's up and that I'll make sure you jerks know the meaning of having a heart! (makes her stance) I'm Sailor Moon, and in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!

Mirage then appeared before the remaining Toons fighting.

Mirage: Very clever, Moon Girl, but you're too late! I've already found the key to this world, and soon this world will cease to exist!

She rose her hand and made both the mask & key chain float towards Katz.

Mirage: Take these items quickly, you'll need them.

Katz: (takes the items) Very well, my mistress. Remember that we'll see each other again in 56 years from now.

Mirage: (crosses her arms) How do I know you'll live that long?

Katz: I too am a Time Traveler.

She smirked as she disappeared from the factory. Just then, Courage was about to be attacked by one of the Heartless. She then threw her tiara at it.

Serena: Moon Tiara Magic!

She sliced its head off, making it disappear. Another Heartless was about to take her heart, but Bubbles Sonic Screams at it. It was so loud for it, it disappeared. Back with Sarah & Daisy, the duck waved to them.

Daisy: Oh, hi, guys. Thought you never get here. We were about to take this matter into our own hands until you showed up.

Sarah: (thinking)What were they talking about?

Just then, she saw something glowing on the floor, where she was standing. She looked down and gasped at what she saw.

Sarah: What the-? A giant keyhole?

Mickey heard her, but it was too late as the door opened and was starting to suck everything in sight.

Courage: Ooohhh!

Minnie: My goodness, this isn't good! We better get out of here, fast!

Mickey: Minnie!

Katz: (about to leave) Sorry I can't stay, but I must be off now.

The pink dog threw a frying pan at him, knocking the cat unconscious. Katz then started to disappear as of the weasels' corpses. Sarah was about to run, but then got hit on the head by one of the remaining Heartless. Courage was shocked and ran to Sarah's side quickly. He was about to leave, but then saw that everyone else had evacuated the factory. Just then, darkness overtook them.

Courage: AHHHH!!!

The pink dog opened his eyes and gasped at where he was. Most of his world was gone except the piece of ground he & Sarah were on. The pink dog saw a black creature. It looked like a Heartless, only bigger (Dark-side).

Courage: Ooohhh!

The Heartless was about to use its claws on the pink dog. It then began to strike as Courage can only do one thing: scream.

Courage: AHHHH!!

He covered his eyes quickly from it. Just then, as it was about to kill them both, a light broke through the darkness. The Dark-side shrieked and began to turn away. Courage opened his eyes and saw the light. He then looked around for a bit.

Courage: Where is that light coming from?

The pink dog then looked up and gasped at what he saw. Psycho in his angelic form was floating down towards them.

Courage: (smiles) Psycho! You're alive!

Psycho: Only as an angel, but right now's not a good time to be thanking me!

The weasel picked up Sarah and hugged her as he spoke.

Psycho: Live, Sarah...don't let these creatures take you away!

He kissed her & threw Sarah up towards the black spear above.

Psycho: Don't worry, this'll take you out of this world...I know it.

Courage: (Anime sorrows) What about me? How am I gonna get out?

The weasel looked at the dog and was about to throw him where Sarah went.

Psycho: Just protect Sarah! No you means no protection from anyone!

He then threw Courage as the pink dog screamed.

Courage: AHHHH!!!

Then Courage went into the black spear, as we look far away and see the star (representing Toon Town) had disappeared from the sky. Later on, Courage was on a bed as he heard Daisy & Minnie's voices.

Daisy: Wake up, Courage!

Minnie: Please don't die!

The pink dog moaned and got up. His vision looked blurry, but then began to clear up. When it became clear, he gasped at where he was: He was inside what looked like a palace and there next to him were Minnie & Daisy in different outfits.*

* Their Kingdom Hearts outfits, that is.

Courage: Where am I and why are you two dressed like that?

Daisy: It's cause we live here. You're in the Disney Kingdom.

Minnie: And you've been asleep for 3 days.

Courage: (gasps) 3 Days?! (shivers)Where's Sailor Moon & Bubbles? I need to know where they are!

Voice: Ah, save your breath, dog!

They turned and saw a taller mouse with buck teeth in royal Duke clothing.

Minnie: Duke Mortimer, what are you doing here?

Mortimer: Well, since King Mick's gone off for that kooky adventure, (takes Minnie's hand) I've decided that you, Queen Minnie, will rule my side while I'm around.

Courage: (shocked) Minnie's a Queen?!

Minnie forced Mortimer to let go of her hand as she spoke.

Minnie: That's right, Courage. I'm Queen of this place and Mortimer just wants me for his money.

Daisy: All Mortimer spells is T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

Mortimer: (confident) Ah, don't listen, dog. These beauties were just worried about me.

Daisy: I'd leave if I were you.

Mortimer: (crosses his arms) Who's gonna make me?

Voice: Deep Freeze!

The mouse was then instantly frozen in a block of ice. Courage gasped and looked at where the spell came from. He then smiled as he saw Chip n' Dale. Chip now wore what looked like worker's clothes as of Dale (instead of the usual shirt).

Dale: Heya, Courage, you miss us?

Courage: Uh huh! But where are Bubbles & Serena?

Daisy: As soon as we take care of (points to Mortimer) Sir Jerks-a-lot, we'll take you to them.

The pink dog smiled a little. Then he looked at the calendar. It said "April 16, 2001". He gasped at the date it was on.

Courage: Wait a minute! This says "2001" on it! I thought we were in 1947!

Chip: Well, time is faster over here than where we were at.

Courage: That's what happened! We've only went back two-three years in the past!

Later on, inside the dining room, Serena (in her normal form) was gorging on the food on her plate as Bubbles was eating her soup, but still wondered about Courage.

Bubbles: I hope Courage wakes up soon...cause we need to go home.

Courage's Voice: I am awake!

They turned and were surprised seeing Courage near the door.

Serena: (drops her food) Courage! You're all right!

Bubbles: Yay! We're together again!

Courage: But there's something you guys should know.

The pink dog walked towards the two as he hopped onto the chair between them and looked at them seriously.

Serena: So what happened, Courage?

Bubbles: What in the world were you doing back there?

The pink dog explained everything that had happened to him, remembering Psycho's telling and the true timeline. Back with Minnie & Daisy, the two opened one of the doors leading to another room.

Minnie: What do you think we should tell her?

Daisy: Well, since she's here, I guess now's a good time to explain the truth to her.

Minnie: What about the others that hadn't made it out, especially that red cat?

Daisy: Uh...maybe we could make something up?

Just then inside the room, the weasel girl started to open her eyes. She then gasped at where she was at as she looked around.

Sarah: Where am I? And what happened to everyone?

Daisy: (helps her up) It's all right, Sarah. They made it out safely before they were all devoured by darkness.

Sarah: (confused) Darkness?

The mouse queen then went up towards the weasel.

Minnie: Sarah, can you tell me about what is with you and those weasels you know?

Sarah: Well, you see...

Back with Bubbles' group, Serena & Bubbles were shocked at what Courage had said.

Both: What!?

Bubbles: You mean we're only two years away from our own time?

Courage: (nods) Uh-huh!

Serena: I don't believe it! How the heck did that time machine do that?!

Bubbles: Wait...I had a theory...maybe our world's time is slower over here, and it needs to catch up to ours.

Courage: What about the others?

Serena: We'll think about that after we finish eating.

The two fell onto the floor as the teen ate more. Back with Minnie, Daisy, and Sarah, the weasel girl had just finished explaining about what really happened.

Minnie: (surprised) Oh my. And Mickey already left to look for Ansem.

Sarah looked down & sighed. Daisy then tried to comfort her as she patted her back.

Daisy: There, there, Sarah. We've almost lost you. And you're the Ultimate Princess of Hearts.

Sarah: (confused) Princess of Hearts? What's that?

Minnie looked at the picture with Ariel, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Kairi, Alice, (though she doesn't know them) and Sarah herself. She was surprised about what she saw in the picture as the mouse turned to her.

Minnie: This is the picture with all the Princesses of Hearts, including you.

The weasel looked at it and was more surprised about it. Minnie & Daisy then got out what appeared to be a book.

Sarah: If I'm a princess, how come I never knew about any of this? And why am I important?

Minnie: (as she looks in the book) Well, we don't want anyone meddling unless their world is destroyed. And according to legend, a weasel princess with the queen & duchess should restore the worlds to their original state if they ever want to see any of their old friends again.

Daisy: (smirks) Looks like it's you, me, and Minnie then.

Sarah: How can I restore the worlds, including my own? I don't have that kind of power!

Daisy: Well, you have been asleep for 3 days-

Sarah: (shocked) 3 days!?

Minnie: (turns to Sarah) Can you tell us what your cousin, his friends, and your boyfriend were like? (thinking)I hope I don't offend her...

The weasel nodded as she spoke.

Sarah: Okay. Their real names are Alexander, Cain, Julian, Michael, and Justin. Alexander is the one you know as Greasy. He may have been a womanizer, but he was my related womanizer. (stands up) I don't know Julian a.k.a. Wise Guy, Cain a.k.a. Stupid, or Michael a.k.a. Wheezy, but I do know Justin. He had fallen for me ever since I've accidentally met him at Rabbit & Line. (blushes) He called me cute even.

Daisy: Just do us one favor before you explain your life, okay? Please restore the worlds that were destroyed.

Sarah: (looks at them) I'll do it on one condition only. You help me restore Alexander, his friends, and Justin.

Minnie & Daisy looked confused, but nodded.

Both: Deal!

She then shook both of the Toons' hands. Later, at the loading docks, the two chipmunks were up in the control room, operating the machines. Then there was a beep and Chip looked onto the monitor. Chip was surprised when he saw a boy with a keyblade (Sora) on the monitor. With him were Goofy & Donald. The chipmunk smiled, knowing that they were all right.

Dale: Hey, Chipper? Aren't we gonna help Sarah and the others?

Chip: Just give me a minute!

The chipmunks then looked at the window and waved to the Toons & Non-Toons. The weasel was a little concerned about it.

Sarah: If the worlds are gonna be restored, won't it revive anyone who was just recently killed?

Daisy: Yeah, as long as it's before midnight in those worlds.

She then turned to Minnie and whispered.

Daisy: (whispers) I really don't want her to be left down, but what else was I gonna tell her?

Minnie: (whispers) Now Daisy, she's been through alot, so please don't make up things or else she'll be confused.

Daisy: (adjusts her dress) All right, fine...spoilsport.

Bubbles looked at the mouse girl as she walked towards her.

Bubbles: Uh, Minnie? One of the weasels in the world we were on was attacked by the Heartless...can he still be revived.

Minnie: I hope so...

The mechanical hands then started operating. The first to picked up were Minnie & Daisy, then Sarah. The hands then dropped the three Toons onto what looked like a ship made of Gummi (Gummi Ship). Chip then spoke onto the microphone.

Chip: All right, you three are gonna be in a different ship. Once in that one, we'll make sure you follow the same quadrants that the Queen & Duchess are going to.

Serena: But what about you and Dale? We can't just leave you two alone!

Dale then pushed Chip out of the way and spoke.

Dale: Don't worry, you three! We'll be taking care of the castle while you guys are gone!

Chip then bonked Dale on the head once more as he glanced at him.

Chip: Dale, let me do the talking!

The five then saw the first Gummi Ship take off. Then another ship, which was a different color, came through the machines. Dale then headed towards the lever and pulled it. The mechanical hands then gathered the three towards the ship. The three travelers then looked at the chipmunks.

Serena: Bye, guys! We'll miss you!

Bubbles then saw a button and pressed it.

Bubbles: Here we come, everyone!

The ship then took off, following Minnie, Daisy, and Sarah's. Chip sighed and looked a little sad.

Chip: (thinking)I hope they make it okay...

(End of Chapter 7)