Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ A Sad Farewell, Prologues to New Adventures ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8: (A Sad Farewell, Prologues to New Adventures)

As Courage narrated, Sarah rose her hand the first time and concentrated. Minnie & Daisy (in their normal outfits) helped Sarah a little as the three time travelers watched them.

Courage: (narrating)I don't know how much time had passed, but I'm glad the three of us were staying to help the girl Toons.

Just then, the world's plants began to glow. Then many animals started to appear, and then, the light flashed for a moment. When it was gone, the world was restored to its original state.

Courage: (narrating)We later discovered that this girl weasel could use her newly found powers to restore the worlds that were lost long ago.

Then, the next scene showed the girls befriending the animals of the forest while Courage was trying to avoid the raccoons in the forest.

Courage: (narrating)There were very interesting places from movies we use to watch a long time ago.

As he narrated more, many scenes showed the weasel girl raising his hands and restoring many worlds piece by piece. One world looked like Courage's old home from when the Bagge Family was younger. The pink dog sighed as he remembered the old woman he loved & cared for and the sister he almost lost.

Courage: (narrating)China, a circus, Pride Rock, and even old Nowhere were restored to their own states. It was really fun to help out, but I still miss both Lita and Murial...my sister & owner...

Many worlds later, the group gathered at one last familiar spot.

Courage: (narrating) I just hope we get back soon...

The weasel looked a little and gasped at some of the familiar objects, including Yami Doom's mask. Daisy & Minnie then looked at the weasel as they got up.

Sarah: This is it! This is where Toon Town and Hollywood disappeared.

Daisy: I call it the 40's.

She was elbowed by Minnie, who looked concerned & serious.

Minnie: (whispers) Don't tell her that...she doesn't know which timeline it is out here.

Daisy: (whispers) At least I didn't tell her the truth about "There's no way to restore the dead!"

Bubbles overheard the conversation and sighed sadly.

Bubbles: They're gone...forever?

She looked down and started to tear up.

Bubbles: We'll never get to see those weasels again, and Sarah's gonna be sad forever!

Serena: (pats her back) I'm sure there's something that we could've done...

Courage: Like what? Stupid, Wheezy, and Greasy all died of laughter, Psycho was killed by those spikes, and Wise Guy was killed by a Heartless! What do you mean by that!?

He moaned as he looked down.

Courage: What are we going to do...?

The pink dog then noticed a medallion with a letter attached to it. It was for Courage.

Courage: (thinking)Wait a minute...why would someone I don't know give me this?

The pink dog opened the letter and read it carefully.

"Courage Kino Bagge,

I know that your friends have died for a while now, but you must help them quickly before the time of the next morning comes, or your friends will be lost forever. I know that you're shocked on why I know your name, but I cannot explain now. This medallion I give you will be able to bring the ones you care about back from the living dead once the light of the keyblades hits it. When you have used it, give it to someone you trust and make sure neither of you uses it again until the time of the Seven Ultimates comes. I bid you farewell and good luck. We will surely meet in 56 Earth Years.

Signed,

A Friend

P.S. Please tell no one else about this until then or your friends will surely be in danger, and please take care of your family in the future."

The pink dog looked out the window, looking confused.

Courage: (thinking)Who gave me this and how did this guy know my name...?

The pink dog then saw many lights (from the Princesses & Keyblades) coming his direction. He then nodded and knew what to do. Courage opened the glass door and shone the medallion up. The lights then hit the medallion, giving it some sort of power. Courage then looked at Serena & Bubbles.

Courage: Come on, point me towards Sarah while the light's still going!

Bubbles: What do you mean?

Serena: I guess...we help Courage.

The two lifted him up as he pointed to where Sarah was.

Courage: I hope this works...

As the lights continued to give towards the medallion, the medallion itself shone a light towards the girl weasel, trying to restore the world with her might. She then saw the light coming towards her, hitting her with some kind of power. The light engulfed her, giving the young weasel what she needed. Then what looked like souls were floating through the sky, going to the world that was once destroyed by the Heartless. Courage gasped as he saw one of the weasels' souls (Psycho without wings) about to join the others.

Psycho: (looks at him)Courage...thanks.

He then floated to the planet as a light engulfed the world's pieces. When the light cleared, Sarah landed on Daisy & Minnie's arms, humming a song from her head. Back with Bubbles and her group, they saw a light engulfing the three. Down in Toon Town, many of the soulless bodies were being restored onto everyone, including Katz & the Toons that didn't made it out. Katz awoke first as he slowly opened his eyes.

Katz: (rubs his head) Oh, my head...

He then noticed something when he opened them completely. He gasped and noticed both the Millennium Key chain & Doom's mask were gone.

Katz: (shocked) What!? (looks around)Who dares take the items I need for Yami Dominic's revival?

Katz then noticed a familiar voice as an object was thrown to him.

Voice: Moon Tiara Capture!

He turned around, but was too late to do anything. He was then caught by the same tiara that Sailor Moon had. He then glanced at where the two girls were.

Katz: (angrily) You! What just happened and where are the Heartless?

Bubbles: (floats to him) Those Heartless are gone, thanks to us!

Katz: (looks down) But how did-

Serena: (walks slowly towards him) Zip it! (slaps him) And that was for hurting us and trying to kill us!

Katz: And where is that stupid dog of yours anyway?

Bubbles: None of your business! (grabs his chest)Do you want to see me go hardcore on you or are you gonna cooperate quietly?

He turned his head away from her, glaring at Courage, who was now near the restored bodies of the weasels that were killed & laughed to death.

Courage: (moans) I guess...it didn't work. They're dead.

Psycho's Voice: If the souls stay in the sky, we are.

Courage: (looks up) Huh?

He then gasped as he saw six familiar ghosts going towards their own bodies.

Courage: (smiles) Psycho! You're all right!

Psycho: (smirks) Yeah, he-he. It'll take more than laughing ourselves to death to get us straight to heaven.

Courage: (confused) What does that mean?

Psycho: (kneels down) You see, the Big Guy up there said it wasn't our time yet. And when this world was restored, he gave us a second chance...Pretty crazy, huh?

Courage: But I saw you go to a different direction! (shivers)What were you doing going through outer space?!

Psycho: Can't say...but I'll tell when I meet you again. He-he-he!

He then floated towards his own body, merging the soul with it. The same thing happened to the other weasels as Sarah's voice was heard.

Sarah's Voice: Alex? Alexander and Justin, where are you?

Courage then remembered that Sarah needed to see them.

Courage: (picks the bodies up) I gotta get them to where Sarah saw them last, quickly!

Even though the weasels were heavy for him, Courage ran as fast as he could with the bodies. Katz, however, just looked confused.

Katz: (thinking)What in the world is that dog up to?

Back with the Toon girls, the three were at the area where she found the remains.

Minnie: (curiously/to Sarah) Are you sure this is where you found their remains?

Sarah: Of course I'm sure.

Courage then hid behind one of the boxes, making a bit of noise. Sarah turned around and walked towards where Courage was hiding. She picked up Greasy's hat & Psycho's razor as she walked closer to the area.

Sarah: (thinking)If it's those Heartless-

Sarah then looked at the side of where Courage was hiding and gasped. All of the weasels were in a pile. Sarah smiled a bit and ran towards the pile of weasels. She then tapped each one on the shoulder, making sure they weren't dead.

Sarah: (thinking)Please don't be dead...

Courage then peeked out a little as he looked at the watch. It was now Midnight where he was as the bodies started moving.

Courage: (thinking/smiles)I don't believe it...they're all right!

Sarah looked surprised when one of the started to open his eyes. That was when Minnie & Daisy caught up to them.

Sarah: (thinking)It really worked! I am an Ultimate Princess of Hearts.

She then turned to both of the Toon girls as they were waving goodbye.

Minnie: Farewell, Sarah. But make sure you don't let anyone else know about that you're a Princess.

Daisy: Bye, we'll come and visit.

Sarah then watched them disappeared as Courage quickly placed the medallion inside Stupid's shirt.

Courage: (thinking)I know they shouldn't be trusted, but Stupid's the only one I can count on to keep it safe.

Courage then walked back to where Sailor Moon, Bubbles, and Katz were as everyone else in Toon Town (including the weasels) all woke up.

Psycho: (rubs his head) Man, did that hurt or what?

Wise Guy: (rubs his eyes) Ow...I thought that Heartless got me that time.

Stupid: (looks confused) What's with the medallion?

Greasy: What happened...?

Sarah then turned around and sighed in relief. Psycho then looked at Sarah as the other weasels, including Wise Guy's mom, looked confused.

Sarah: (runs to him) Justin!

She teared up and hugged Psycho as all the other weasels looked confused. Psycho looked a little confused, but sighed & smiled.

Psycho: Don't worry, Sarah...I'm here now.

For the second time in his life, he looked a little more sane to her. From far away, Courage sighed as Bubbles wiped a tear from her eye.

Bubbles: (smiles) I love happy endings...

Serena: (nods) Yeah...now the question is, how are we gonna get back home?

It was then that a white portal opened and four familiar voices were heard.

Voices 1 & 2: Bubbles!

Voice 3: Courage!

Voice 4: Serena!

The four looked up and gasped at who they saw. They were the heads of Blossom, Buttercup, Murial, and Fuzzy.

Blossom: There you guys are! We've been looking for you!

Bubbles: (cries) Blossom! We've been here for a week, and we were worried!

Buttercup: (rolls eyes) Aw quit your whining! You guys have only been gone for an hour!

Serena: (shocked) What!? An hour?! No wonder you guys didn't find us sooner!

Fuzzy: (Anime glances) Now Sailor Moon, when we's git on back, yew is in big ole' trouble!

The teen screamed a bit, then fainted.

Serena: (Anime eye swirls) But I don't wanna go...

Murial then looked at the pink dog. He then smiled at his owner.

Courage: Murial!

Bubbles took the Girls' hand as of Katz and was dragged back to the portal. Fuzzy freed his arm, then picked up Sailor Moon's unconscious body as he shook his head.

Fuzzy: (thinking)Serena, what is I gonna do ta yew!

He then dragged her towards the portal as Murial looked at the scene with Psycho & Sarah.

Murial: Isn't that lovely...I wish I could get a picture of that.

Courage then took out a camera and took a snapshot of the scene. He then handed the picture to his owner.

Murial: Such a good dog...

Courage then took Murial's hand and was about to be dragged to the portal as Psycho looked at the pink dog.

Courage: (sad smiles) Goodbye...Justin...

He & Murial were then inside the portal, before it disappeared on them.

Psycho: (thinking) Adios, Courage Kino Bagge...

Sarah: (confused) Justin, what are you looking at?

Psycho: (looks at her) Huh? Oh, it's nothing! He-he-he!

The other weasels hid as Wise Guy's mom looked at the scenery.

Mother: Something tells me that this is just beginning...

The weasels looked confused a little as Psycho & Sarah went up to them.

Sarah: Now what?

Wise Guy: We make sure none of them find us, until we find the right time! (looks at the weasels) Right, boys?

Weasels: Right!

Mother: (rolls eyes/thinking)Like father, like son...

Back in the Present Time, the eight all hit the wall of the lab. Bubbles then looked at her sisters and then hugged them tightly. Unknowingly to them, Katz had managed to get out of the tiara and sneak away from them quickly.

Katz: (thinking)You think you've won this round, Courage Kino Bagge, but remember that this has just begun...

He then ran out of the lab, not noticed by anyone as Bubbles began to talk fast, still hugging the siblings tightly.

Bubbles: (talking fast)OhgirlsIwassoworriedaboutyouandwhenIlandedatthepastIhadnoideath atIwasgonnabeinamovieand-

Buttercup: Bubbles!

She realized and released them quickly.

Bubbles: Oh, sorry.

Blossom: Now Bubbles, tell us what happened.

Bubbles: Well, you see...

She then felt something like a dark force about to attack her if she told. She then shook her head and looked at her sisters carefully.

Bubbles: Nothing happened, really.

Buttercup: (concerned) Nothing?

Bubbles: Yes, nothing!

She then flew upstairs as the two girls shrugged. As Blossom & Buttercup flew after Bubbles towards their bedroom, Murial looked at Fuzzy, looking serious at him.

Murial: You weren't really gonna punish Serena, if she was here, were you?

The pink creature sighed and looked at the old woman.

Fuzzy: Listen, can y'all keep a secret?

Murial then realized what Fuzzy meant.

Murial: You're in love with her, aren't you?

Fuzzy: (angrily) Zip it! I's just don't want yew tellin' anyones 'bout it, or I's be 'da laughingstock o' Townsville!

Murial: I don't think that would happen, even if-

Fuzzy: I's know...(looks at Sailor Moon)Just plain ole' worried 'bout 'er, 'dat's all.

Murial then headed upstairs with the pink dog looking concerned.

Murial: Fuzzy, I promise I'll keep your secret, just like Courage will.

Courage: (nods) Uh-huh.

She then went upstairs just as Fuzzy touched the locket, and transformed the unconscious Sailor Moon back to Serena. He then walked upstairs, towards the door leading outside.

Fuzzy: (thinking)'Dat Mrs. Kino Bagge's right, I is in love 'wit 'er, but...how's I gonna let 'er know?

As Fuzzy opened the front door, Serena opened one eye a little and secretly smiled.

Serena: (thinking)I know he's kidding...guess he's not really so bad after all.

She then closed her eye once more, beginning to dream a beautiful dream. Meanwhile, Katz was running with his life, panting and looking tired.

Katz: Damn you, Sailor Moon...you foiled my plans for world conquest with that stupid dog and Powerpuff Girl, and you stole my artifacts for reviving Yami Doom! I, General Brimstone, will seek vengeance in you.

Mirage's Voice: (in the sky) You're wrong, my dear friend...Yami Doom's pieces are with one of my old immortal friends now. You need not to worry.

Katz: (smiles/looks up) Mirage, it is so good to hear your voice again. But tell me now, who in the world has the pieces...the mask with Dominic's blood and the Millennium Key Chain?

Mirage's Voice: You will find out, once he is revived, but for now, just take care of your business with your former master, Queen Beryl as of her triplet children.

He nodded as the voice was gone. Katz then dashed towards the streets as he grinned wickedly.

Katz: (thinking)Thank you, my dear Mirage. I will make sure I see you again...

Back in the past, the other weasels in Toon Town were getting worried.

Weasel 1: Where are Wise Guy and the others?

Weasel 2: They better not have died at the Acme Factory!

Psycho's Voice: Hey guys!

All the weasels in Honeydew Lane turned and gasped at who they saw. It was the Weasel Gang with Sarah leading.

Sarah: (waves to them) Hey guys!

The other weasels were shocked on who they saw. Some of them were congratulating on their return while others were asking different kinds of questions, concerning about "the Roger Rabbit Incident". The main weasels looked confused about the questions concerning their "death". Sarah just laughed a little, looking up and thinking about the girls & dog friends she made.

Sarah: (thinking)I hope we meet again...probably someday...

She then looked up in the sky, seeing an image of Minnie, Daisy, Chip, Dale, Bubbles, Courage, and Sailor Moon, all looking happily at her as the credits rolled.

--------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

Somnia Memorias (Platinum Edition) from Parasite Eve

Oh it feels like I've been on a long journey.

Feels like I've waited all this time,

For that one moment.

Was it God's will or

Was it my own will? I swear I heard a voice telling me.

Awake... Awake...

Among the waves I can bring back memories...

Beyond dreams, beyond memories.

A sacred tree calls upon me.

Beyond dreams, beyond memories

I realize I am myself.

And we find each other...

Oh if all we can do is be disheartened by

What is to come.

And wait for this pathetic feast to end.

Our history fading

Away, then what is there left of us to expect now?

Awake.. Awake...

Among the waves I can bring back memories...

Somewhere among distant memories.

Something awakens inside me.

Will it learn love... and tenderness?

Then will all this finally end?

You were always close to me, right there by my side.

I swear you have always been.

You were always close to me, right there by my side.

I swear you have always been...

When the sin covers us with its song the land will

Suffer, suffer.

You must understand...

Let us not forget (let us not forget) we must never forget.

Heaven, land, sea, and sun are life.

Let us not forget (let us not forget) when the color of evil

Fills the land you'll see Dies Irae

And everything will end...

--------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

Voice: Someday soon...Ultimates...you will be the ones to unleash its power and let the bearers of the keys...open the door.

The End.

(Coming Up: The Deleted Scenes)