Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Deleted Scene 1: The Original Opening, Simple & Clean Remix ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Now that this story is revamped, I guess the only thing left to do is put up the scenes that haven't made it or were extras. Hope you like it.

Deleted Scene 1: (The Original Opening, Simple & Clean Remix)

In the Time Portal, Sailor Moon, Bubbles, and Courage had just entered the time portal. The three had become unconscious as they kept traveling in the portal. As the trio were all unconscious, Courage narrated.

Courage: (narrating) My name is Courage...Courage Kino Bagge: 14 Dog Years Old, sibling to human Lita Kino and owned by Murial Bagge......I've been thinking alot about things had happened lately....

The three slowly continued forward as he continued narrating.

Courage: (narrating) What is my purpose...and is what we're going towards real...or not?

Bubbles, Sailor Moon, and Courage were going closer to a strange light as a song was playing, then the three entered the portal. As the singer sang, in the other side of the portal, two chipmunks, a female mouse, and a female duck (both in royal dresses) saw four lights up in the sky.

Utada Hikaru's Voice: (singing) You've given me...too many things...lately!

The four ran towards to where the light was going towards as the watches glow and their dresses became from royal to casual while the black nosed chipmunk discarded his robe. The four continued to run as more of the song came.

Utada Hikaru's Voice: You're all I need...you smiled at me...and said!

Meanwhile, four weasel figures looked up and saw the same lights, also wondering about what was going on.

Utada Hikaru's Voice: Don't get me wrong I love you!

The four just stood there, looking up for a moment until one of them walked away from them.

Utada Hikaru's Voice: But does that mean I have to meet your father?

At another part of the town, another weasel figure was swinging what looked like a giant mallet as he looked like he chuckled.

Utada Hikaru's Voice: When we are older you'll understand.

Then, he saw the lights above and looked confused about it. All while in a different part of the town, a female weasel looked up and pondered the same thing.

Utada Hikaru's Voice: What I meant when I said "No, I don't think life is quite that simple."

As she looked up, a dark figure shot her in the arm, making her fall backwards a little bit. The girl opened her eyes a bit and gasped at who she saw. She then got up and ran from the figure as the figure chased her.

Utada Hikaru's Voice: When you walk away, You don't hear me say please, Oh baby, don't go! Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight, It's hard to let it go!

As the chase began, one of the lights slowly floated down towards the alley slowly. When the light was gone, there stood a human-sized red cat. He looked around for a bit before seeing the two running.

Utada Hikaru's Voice: Hold me! Whatever lies beyond this morning, Is a little later on. Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all, Nothing's like before!

The cat saw the figure holding something that was glowing on his wrist. The two glanced at each other for a second before the figure continued his chase while the girl was holding her arm. The cat nodded a little and then followed in pursuit.

Utada Hikaru's Voice: Hold me! Whatever lies beyond this morning, Is a little later on. Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all, Nothing's like before!

The two continued to chase the girl to another town not far away. At the other town, the three lights headed toward the streets down below. Then the three lights faded as Bubbles, Sailor Moon, and Courage from within the lights were lowered slowly. When they landed on the ground slowly, the song ended.

(End of Deleted Scene 1)