Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Deleted Scene 2: Sarah's Nightmare, A Prophecy? ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: I was thinking about putting a nightmare sequence in it after the 1st Present Time scene, but I didn't think it would fit in the story.

Deleted Scene 2: (Sarah's Nightmare, A Prophecy?)

(Dream Sequence)

In the dark, it looked like Sarah was running from something while she was panting. The female weasel turned her head a little, but then looked a bit scared and continued running from whatever it was that was coming to her. She continued running for a few moments until a female figure appeared in front of her. Sarah just looked angrily at it as the shadowed woman laughed evilly.

Sarah: Who are you....and what do you want with me?

Woman: (smirks) I want your heart, one of the Seven Ultimates!

She laughed as crystals of six other princess, including the Moon Princess, were shown to the frightened weasel. Though their faces are shadowed, she saw each of them. One was the youngest and had pink hair, one had raven hair like a hyena's, one had red hair that stopped to her shoulders, one was a woman with ocean green hair, and besides the Moon Princess, was Julayla in her mother's lighter violet dress. Sarah was scared as she was about to back away from her.

Woman: (chuckles) You see, my dear princess, you are the last piece of the puzzle that could, should, would, and will open the door of Kingdom Hearts permanently.

Sarah: (running off) Get away from me!

The woman followed her as she spoke.

Woman: Face it, you know you can't run from it!

Sarah: (panting) You're lying!

The woman stopped for a moment and just smiled in her evil way as Sarah stopped and saw what looked like a giant door.

Sarah: Wha-? A door?

The door opened as both she and the six crystals glowed. The door was then opened as black creatures came through the door and attacked the other crystals, shattering them into pieces.

Sarah: (seeing this) No! Please don't go!

She then saw one of them coming towards her. That was then she screamed as the darkness took her.

Sarah: AHHH!!

(End Dream Sequence)

Sarah: AHHH!!

The weasel woke up panting like she had been taken over. She looked around a bit before getting up and running to the other room. Sarah looked in the room and sighed in relief when she saw Greasy placing his pillow over his head.

Greasy: (mutters) Please, Sarah....it's a bit early for waking me up. I'm trying to sleep.

Sarah: (sighs) Sorry, Alex.

She then walked to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

Sarah: (thinking) What did that dream mean anyway? Is there something that's going to destroy us all or something?

She then looked outside at the rising sun.

Sarah: (thinking) Whatever it means...I hope it doesn't come true...

(End of Deleted Scene 2)