Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Deleted Scene 3: Shirly's Predictions, Ace's Secret ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This scene will probably answer why the other Sailors know about Ace's drug using in Cartoon All Stars My Way as well as how they knew about why Sailor Moon, Bubbles, and Courage were in the past.

Deleted Scene 3: (Shirly's Predictions, Ace's Secret)

In the present time, inside what looked like a shrine of some sort, Shirly and Raye saw not only a worried Sarah in one image, but also Serena, Bubbles, & Courage in another image.

Raye: So it's true...they are in the past.

Shirly: That and it looks like they stumbled into the story of Who Framed Roger Rabbit movie.

With the priest & gypsy dog were Lita, Amy, Mina, Luna, and Artemis. The white cat looked a bit concerned about what Shirly said.

Artemis: What!? But I thought Roger Rabbit was just a movie.

Luna: (looks at him) Artemis, sometimes these things are true. (to Shirly) But the question is...how are we gonna get Sailor Moon and her friends out of there? They could cause history to go unbalanced.

Shirly: (smirks) You see, my dear cat friend, the Professor told me about the Time Portal, which could help history on, and not alter it in any way. So, if anything they do there, they won't damage the timeline, unless someone makes a time machine to change history...which is pretty bad.

Raye: (praying) But what I don't understand is why history had to choose them, especially the Meatball Head?

Amy: (walks up to her a bit) Well, Raye, I believe that they might find out what was truly going on in the past.

Lita: (looks at her) Yeah, and not just that, but also find out more of what was going on with the bad guys as well.

Mina: (yawns) Yeah, yeah. I've seen Roger Rabbit too many times to count. (about to fall asleep) Wake me when this is all over.

Raye: (Anime glares) You know you're gonna get hurt for that remark, Mina!

Shirly then turned and saw images of what was about to come. There on the crystal ball was an image of seven keyblades and seven figures carrying them. One figure looked like a wolf, one a shark-like creature, one a mouse, two boys, and two weasels. One of the weasel figures had a glowing keychain on his wrist as Shirly gasped.

Shirly: (thinking) Can it be...the legendary Millenium Keychain? And the seven Keyblade Masters?

The image showed them with seven human figured princesses sealing a huge door w/ three bright crystals before fading out.

Shirly: The prediction...of Kingdom Hearts?

Raye: (turns around) Did you say something?

Shirly: (sighs) It's nothing, Sailor Mars.

Raye: (smiles/kneels beside her) You know, you can call us by our real names when we're not in Sailor mode.

She nodded as the fires began to show an image of what looked like the shack in Townsville Dump.

Raye: (seeing it) What the-? What's going on over there?

The group gathered as a scene took place. Opening the shack door was Ace of the Gangreen Gang. The green leader was about to go out until Julayla & the others looked at him.

Julayla: Ace, where the hell are you going?

Ace: Going out! Don't know how long I'll be back though.

Billy: Duh, Billy worried, Ace!

Arturo: Yeah, man! You never go out like this unless it's really important!

Grubber: Tttthhhppptttt!

Ace: (glares) I said I'm going out and I ain't coming back 'til I am!

Snake: (grabs his arm) Accce, you need help! Now get inssside before you get sssick!

He uppercut Snake, forcing the reptile to let his leader go.

Ace: (angrily) Don't touch me like that...ever again!

He then ran off while placing a cigar on his mouth. The monkey girl looked worried about him.

Snake: (rubs his chin) Geez, and the Phage had it bad.

Julayla: Ace...whatever's wrong...just tell us!

The image disappeared as Amy looked concerned.

Amy: Did you see what just happened?

Mina: Yeah...and I bet he's going out gambling.

Lita: (glances) Mina, he's on drugs! At least my brother, Courage, didn't find this out yet!

Luna: Whoever is doing this, we have to stop him...as soon as I warn the Girls & as soon as Serena, Courage, and Bubbles comes back to our time.

Artemis: Forget them, how are we gonna make sure we stop Ace from using drugs?

Shirly: (takes out her saxaphone) Leave that part to me...everyone, we must act quickly before that buffoon acts any worse.

They nodded as the others left the shrine. Raye stopped for a moment and turned back for a moment.

Raye: Whatever you do, Sailor Moon, just don't act stupid like you usually do.

She then ran off to join the others as the crystal ball showed the sleeping trio back in the past.

(End of Deleted Scene 3)