Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Deleted Scene 4: Stop Fuzzy, Buttercup's Fight ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This takes place before Stupid finds the Heartless.

Deleted Scene 4: (Stop Fuzzy, Buttercup's Fight)

A little later, Blossom & Buttercup flew through the city of Townsville to find Fuzzy Lumpkins.

Blossom: Fuzzy! Come back here and control yourself!

Buttercup: (sighs) This is hopeless...I'll take care of Deli-Bob Head! (turns away) You take care of finding out where Bubbles, Courage, and that Meatball Head are.

Blossom: Buttercup, wait!

It was too late, the green Powerpuff flew away into the city as Blossom sighed.

Blossom: Buttercup...you never learn!

She then flew to find both Buttercup & Fuzzy. Inside the city streets, Fuzzy was furiously tearing some of the buildings apart to look for Serena.

Fuzzy: Serena! Where is yew!?

Around the pink creature, half of the buildings w/ sleeping people inside the other side were torn up. Fuzzy sighed a bit as he looked at the sky.

Fuzzy: Sailor Moon...where is yew?

Fuzzy shrugged as he was about to continue his destruction to find Serena. That was until he saw Buttercup with an angry expression on her face.

Buttercup: Okay, Deli-Bob Head, enough fooling around. Now are you gonna sit tight or am I gonna force you?

Fuzzy: I's tellin' yew I don't need no Powerpuff who's callin' me "Deli-Bob Head"'s help!

Buttercup: (raises her fist) You asked for it!

She punched towards his gut, sending Fuzzy towards the old building. Buttercup then flew towards Fuzzy and kicked him on the chin.

Fuzzy: Gah!

Buttercup: (grabs him) Now to finish you off!

She then tosses him towards the ground, just as Blossom came and saw what was happening.

Blossom: Oh brother...Buttercup!

The green girl looked at the pink girl and then to Fuzzy.

Buttercup: What?

(End of Deleted Scene 4)