Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Deleted Scene 5: Sarah & the Guardian, What's About to Come ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This is suppose to take place before Judge Doom goes to the bar.

Deleted Scene 5: (Sarah & the Guardian, What's About to Come)

In Toon Town, Sarah was coming home with groceries in her hand. She spotted someone near the statue of Mickey. The woman had green hair with a bun in the middle, was wearing a black uniform kinda like Sailor Moon's and was holding a staff.

Sarah: Who is she?

The weasel ran towards the woman, wondering what she was doing in Toon Town.

Sarah: Excuse me, ma'am! Toon Town's not safe for normal humans here!

The woman turned to her and just smiled a bit.

Woman: I won't be here long, Sarah the Weasel.

This made Sarah drop her groceries as the woman said that.

Sarah: How did you know my name?

Woman: I have my instincts young one. (bows)I am Sailor Pluto, Guardian of Time.

Sarah: (confused) You're a guardian? Then what are you doing here?

Pluto (Woman): (looks at her) I came here to give you a warning. If your friends don't realize sooner or later, then you'll be left alone and try to commit suicide.

Sarah just looked shocked at what she said. She then became angry at her.

Sarah: You're lying! Alex and the others aren't going to die! (sniffs) I don't believe they're going to die!

Pluto: (shakes her head) Sarah, listen to me! There can be a way to prevent all of this if you'll listen.

She looks at the statue again and to her.

Pluto: The Keyblade Mickey Mouse has will lead to something great. You must find his friends, Minnie Mouse & Daisy Duck in order to help them. Only then will you six live comfortly.

Sarah: (looks at her bandaged arm) But what about...Dominic?

Pluto: (sighs) I was afraid of telling you this...but I believe that it must be told to at least one person.

She then placed an image of 12 items with an eye on each of them.

Pluto: The 12 items are hard to find ever since one was discovered in Toon Town...(points to the keychain) I would believe that the Millennium Keychain was the one your brother found.

Sarah just looked shocked as she saw the keychain that Judge Doom had on him.

Pluto: (looks at the other 11) These other items, you should know these by now...the Millennium Puzzle, the Millennium Ring, the Millennium Eye, the Millennium Scales, the Millennium Rod, the Millennium Sword, the Millennium Key, the Millennium Necklace, the Millennium Bracelet, the Millennium Anklet, and the Millennium Crown. Each item gives out a different ability while the results in most of them are the same as what happened when your brother wore the Millennium Keychain.

Sarah: (realizes) How do you know he's my brother? And what is all this?

Pluto: (walks slowly) All I can say is that one day, you'll find one of these items yourself and it might take over your body, just like Judge Doom. The last thing I can give you is the Key to this world...find it and you will find your answers to the other questions.

Sarah: (looks at the statue) But Mickey's friend? (turns to where Pluto was standing) How can I-?

But the guardian was gone. Sarah just sighed as she picked up the groceries and headed home.

Sarah: I think Sailor Pluto was lying...I hope her prophecy is wrong.

The green haired woman looked sadly at Sarah as she disappears from the time period she was in.

(End of Deleted Scene 5)