Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Deleted Scene 6: Courage vs the Heartless, Greasy's Doubt ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Deleted Scene 6: (Courage vs the Heartless, Greasy's Doubt)

In the streets of Toon Town called "Terrorist Ally", Greasy was looking at a picture of a female spanish weasel next to what looked like younger versions of Doom, Sarah, and Greasy all smiling.

Spanish Voice: (in Greasy's head) Alexander, no importa dónde soy, estaré siempre en su corazón.*

*Alexander, no matter where I am, I'll always be in your heart.

He sighed as a tear fell from his face.

Greasy: Mama...

As he walked down the streets, remembering about all that had happened, a few Heartless appeared behind him. The creatures slowly closed in on the unsuspecting weasel. Just as one of them was about to slice him, an arrow hit its head dead on. It shrieked before it shriveled into nothing.

Greasy: (turns around) Who's there?

He gasped as the weasel saw the Heartless.

Greasy: Stupid...is this what he was talking about?

Then another arrow hit the other Heartless, but only at the arm. They turned and saw not only Serena, but also the one who shot them with the arrows: Courage.

Greasy: Dog, kid? What in God's name are you doing here!? You know the penalty of meddling-

Serena: (angrily) Can't you just accept that Courage saved your life?

The pink dog took out a spiky club and charged towards the Heartless.

Courage: AHHH!!

The pink dog closed his eyes and hit each Heartless until only one stood in their path.

Serena: (closing in) Now tell us...who are you working with?

The Heartless chuckled as it disappear from them. The teen then turned to Greasy.

Serena: You all right?

Greasy: (straightens himself) I'm fine...I don't need your help.

Courage: (sighs) You shouldn't act like that! (sees him about to leave) What about your friends? And your family....don't you trust them? And what about us...don't you trust us?

The green weasel stopped for a moment and looked serious at the two.

Greasy: I trust no one!

He then ran off from the two time travelers towards another street. Serena & Courage nodded to each other, knowing they should keep an eye on Greasy for the time being.

Serena: (takes Courage's hand) Let's go!

Then the duo ran to follow the weasel.

(End of Deleted Scene 6)