Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Deleted Scene 7: Important Info Given, Katz Murders Maroon ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Deleted Scene 7: (Important Info Given, Katz Murders Maroon)

Inside Maroon Studios at night, Katz wearing a black coat & hat like Doom's entered the office of R.K. Maroon. The owner of Maroon Studios was almost finished with his work just as saw Katz entered the room.

Maroon: Judge Doom, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be catching Roger Rabbit?

The red cat jumped towards him and grabbed him by the tie to give him a closer look.

Maroon: (gasps) You're not Judge Doom!

Katz: No, I'm his new assistant, Katz. A Vice President to Cloverleaf, you might say.

Maroon: But you're a Toon cat!

Katz angrily grabs him by the throat and raises his sharp claws.

Katz: Now listen to me, you fool! I'm not a Toon! And unless one of the idiots shows up with the Will tonight, I will kill you!

Maroon: But why me?

Katz: Because, Maroon, the Heartless and I want to make sure that your world is destroyed!

He was shocked at what Katz had said. Before he could have time to think, the two heard a car approaching.

Katz: All right, mister...(points to the curtain) I'll be behind this curtain, watching you. (smirks) You're lucky I don't have any real weapons.

He jumped towards the curtains as Maroon looked a bit nervous. He turned on the lamp and looked for a bit just as Valiant came in and sneaked up to him. The detective then tapped him on the shoulder.

Maroon: (shocked) AHH!

Valiant: What's up Doc?

Maroon: Valiant. What are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack?

Valiant: You need a heart before you can have an attack.

Maroon: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You got the will?

Valiant: Sure. (briefly shows a bit of paper) I got the will. Question is do you have the way? (walks to the window) Cause I can tell you now it ain't gonna come cheap.

Maroon: You've got a lot of brass coming up here by yourself.

Valiant: Who said I was here by myself?

Katz looked at the window and saw Roger being thrown in by Jessica. He smirked as he took out the gun.

Katz: (thinking) So...I lied to him when I told him I didn't have a weapon.

He then watched the scene as Maroon spoke.

Maroon: Okay, hard-case. How much?

Valiant: Give a girl a chance to think. (pours his drink) Let's see. Your take is three and a half million dollars..

Maroon: Let me see that will.

Valiant: I told ya I got it.

Maroon: I wanna see it now!

That caused Valiant to spill his shotglass of his alcohol as Maroon grabbed the paper. As he read it, Valiant was reaching back for a seltzer (the kind clowns use to squirt each other).

Maroon: (reading) "How do I love thee, Let me count the ways?" (angrily walks to him) Is this supposed to be a joke?!

Katz: (angrily/thinking) How dare he show up with a fake will! Oh well...time for him to die now.

Valiant: No, this is!

He sprayed the soda on Maroon from his face, to his gargling mouth. Valiant then punches him to the ground.

Valiant: (grabs him) Get up!

Maroon: What are ya gonna do to me Valiant?

Valiant: I'm going to listen to you spin the Cloverleaf scenario. (goes near the editing machine) The story of greed, sex and murder. And the parts that I don't like, I'm going to edit out.

Maroon: You've got it all wrong. I'm a cartoon maker not a murderer.

Valiant: (puts Maroon's tie in the machine) Everybody's got to have a hobby.

He turned it on and pulled his face closer to the machine.

Maroon: Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

It was turned off as the weeping Maroon confessed.

Maroon: The truth is I had a chance to sell my studio, but Cloverleaf wouldn't buy my property unless Acme sold them his. The stubborn bastard wouldn't sell, so I was going to blackmail Acme with pictures of him and the rabbits wife. Blackmail, that's all.

As he spoke next, Katz aimed carefully at where he was going to shoot.

Maroon: I've been around Toons all my life. I didn't want to see them destroyed.

Valiant: Toons destroyed? Why?

Maroon: If I tell ya I'm a dead man.

Valiant: (turns on the machine) You're a dead man if you don't tell me.

The machine was turned off quickly after that. As he spoke next, Eddie noticed the reflection from the pictures on which had the gun Katz was holding aiming towards them.

Maroon: Unless Acme's will shows by midnight tonight Toon Town's going to be land for the-

Katz: (thinking) Die!

He shot at Maroon, killing him. Valiant dives for cover behind the sofa and the bullets slam into it. When the gunfire stops Valiant looks at Maroon to see him dead with three bullet holes in his back. Meanwhile, Katz had fled the scene and was running towards Judge Doom's car. The red cat then got rid of the disguise and drove off quickly.

Katz: Well, at least I know who was the real murderer of Maroon...who happens to be me!

The red cat snickers as he drove towards the cave where Toon Town was, and also where strange events took place.

(End of Deleted Scene 7)