Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Deleted Scene 8: Psycho's Family War, Finding the Truth ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Deleted Scene 8: (Psycho's Family War, Finding the Truth)

Back in Toon Town, Psycho was walking in a place called Deja Vu Avenue. There were alot of weasels in that street. Each weasel were working on preparing on leaving Toon Town forever, except for 2 weasels that Psycho turned angrily on.

Psycho: Oh no...not them!

The two weasels saw Psycho and walked towards him, with sly grins on their faces.

Weasel 1: Hello, son, how's the case coming?

Weasel 2: Yeah, Justin, what's the status?

Psycho: (Anime glares) My name is Psycho, Andrew!

Andrew (Weasel 2): (slaps him in the back) Aw, quit bragging, bro. Ya know that the case is gonna be solved in a minute.

The white weasel glared a bit more as his father spoke.

Father (Weasel 1): Now Justin, I've been hearing rumors that you and your friends are criminals now...is that true?

Psycho: (grits his teeth) Dad...for the last time, I hate my real name! Only Mom and Sarah are allowed to call me that!

Father: (pats his son's shoulder) Now listen, son. I believe there's something wrong...

Psycho: (turns his head) If it's about me looking like this, then forget it!

Father: (sighs) I was talking about your friend...Judge Doom is it? Well...I had a very bad feeling about him ever since the day after you came back from...(looks at him carefully) you know where. I think he might be up to something to kill you...and you and Andrew are the only family I have left in this world.

The weasel turned his body towards the streets as Andrew spoke.

Andrew: Listen, ever since you came back from that stupid asylum in Nowhere, Kansas, you've been acting like a jerk! It's like...you're crazy!

That was when Psycho grabbed Andrew by the throat.

Psycho: (anger mark) Crazy!? How dare you call me that!

He then threw his brother towards the other weasels. Psycho then ran in all fours towards the streets. In the streets, the psychotic weasel panted as he ran out of breath.

Psycho: What do Dad & Andrew know? They haven't been test subjects for years or been alone before they met up with their very first girlfriend for a long time.

As one of the Heartless appeared behind him, Psycho sighed.

Psycho: I just wish....I wish there was something I could do for Sarah and the others...I'm just sick of being called The Insane One from everyone...

The Heartless was about to pierce through his heart, a light blinded them both, forcing it to shriek. Psycho turned around and saw the Heartless backing away for a bit, then disappear.

Psycho: What was that?

Woman's Voice: It was the Heartless, Justin Weaseling.

Psycho: (turns around) For the last time, people, my name is Psycho-huh?

The same woman from when Sarah saw her, Sailor Pluto, appeared before Psycho.

Pluto: My name is Sailor Pluto, Guardian of Time. And I have come to help you on your wish.

Psycho: (narrows) What does a human like you know about wishes for a Toon weasel like me?

Pluto: Your friends are what help make wishes come true, young one. (smiles) And I believe you shall find the truth when you see your friend, Sarah once more.

Psycho: (confused) Wait, how did you know Sarah was my girlfriend? Are you some psychic?

Pluto: (starts fading) I cannot say...but once we meet again in 56 years, I will tell you everything about me...and the Sailor Soldiers.

The woman disappeared in an instant.as Psycho looked more confused. He then spotted Bubbles going through one of the allys.

Psycho: (thinking) What did she mean...? Aw forget it! There's a certain kid I gotta find out about...not to mention, protect Sarah.

He then hid in the shadow, following the Powerpuff wherever she went.

(End of Deleted Scene 8)