Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Deleted Scene 9: Courage's Confession, Psycho Finds Out ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Deleted Scene 9: (Courage's Confession, Psycho Finds Out)

As the car was about to drive off to the ACME Factory, Psycho looked at the car Katz was on with an un-trustful look on his face.

Wise Guy: (from the van) Come on, Psycho! You coming to the factory or not?

Stupid: (peeks his head out) Yeah, and besides, you'll get Dip on you if you stay here too long.

Wheezy: (sighs) Just get in unless you have other ideas.

Psycho: (about to run to the car) You guys go ahead...I'm keeping an eye on a certain red cat!

The weasels rolled their eyes and started the van while Psycho jumped towards the now moving car and clenched on the roof. Inside, Eddie looked curious on the pink dog.

Valiant: You're that joker Toon Dog that was in the bar today. What are you doing here?

Jessica: (concerned) And why were those two girls helping you?

Courage: First off, I'm not a Toon Dog! I was just born like this. And second, I'll tell you, but on two conditions by me and my friends.

Serena: (looks at Katz & Yami Doom) First off, it's not really important for those two, so...(to Katz) you two don't listen in on what we have to say, all right?

Katz, ignoring the teen, closed the window with his tail with a devilish look on his face.

Katz: (thinking) I'll be glad when this is all over with.

As the windows were closed, so the two villains wouldn't listen, Bubbles turned to the Toon female & detective.

Bubbles: The second condition...please don't tell anyone what we're going to tell you, okay?

The two nodded as outside, Psycho placed his ear towards the roof. That was when Courage spoke.

Courage: (sighs) We're time travelers from the year 2003 and we accidentally got in this time era, (points to Katz) thanks to him!

Valiant: But I thought that weird cat was from this time line.

Serena: No, he's not! He's a dangerous criminal and he's here to destroy our past.

Bubbles: And he's gonna hurt our friends, including the weasel trapped inside that strange keychain.

Jessica: (confused) A weasel in a keychain? (giggles a bit) That's a bit ridiculous, I believe.

Bubbles: But...it's true. I did see a boy weasel trapped inside.

Serena just looked serious at her blue puff friend.

Serena: Anyway, if Judge Doom or Katz find out about this, then...then...

Courage: (gulps) Then our history will change and we won't exist.

The three began to look sad as Bubbles began to cry.

Bubbles: Blossom...Buttercup...I wanna go home!

Serena: Darien...Fuzzy...I'll miss them both if I die here...

Courage: (howls) Murial, Lita! No matter what happens, we'll be in each other's hearts...

The detective looked at them, now realizing that the three had one thing in common with him: if they die, then their friends will end up like him. Jessica also realized about family & friends and kneeled to them.

Jessica: It's all right, you three. We'll get you out of this, and no matter what happens, you'll be protected.

She wiped the tears off of the girls & dog. The pink dog gave out a sad smile to the two.

Courage: All right...but don't tell anyone what we just told you, please.

Valiant: (shrugs) Eh, what do I have to lose. This is gonna be all over soon anyway.

As he finished saying that, Psycho from above lifted his head up a bit and realized the truth.

Psycho: (thinking) That's what that weird woman meant...those girls, cat, and dog are from the future. What the hell is this world coming to?

He shook his head a bit as the car & van were almost near the factory.

(End of Deleted Scene 9)