Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Toon of Their Lives ❯ Final Deleted Scene: Angel & Psycho, The Mysterious Power ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This is the final deleted scene and will explain the pendant and where it came from.

Final Deleted Scene: (Angel & Psycho, The Mysterious Power)

The white straight jacket weasel flew towards where the clouds were and sighed.

Psycho: (sighs) Well...time for me to go up and face...the big guy.

Voice: (from above) Justin...it's not your time yet...

Psycho: (looks around) Who's there and how did you know my real name?

Voice: You're so silly, my son...I'm the one who gave you that name.

An angelic blonde haired weasel floated down towards the white weasel.

Psycho: (covering his eyes a bit) You're voice is familiar but-

Woman: Justin...it's me. Your mother, Angel Weaselis.

Psycho uncovered his eyes and looked at her face. The smile was when he recognized her.

Psycho: Mom?

Angel (Woman): Justin, please listen carefully. I want you and your friends to live the lives you have left.

Psycho: (looks down) Mom...I don't know how to break this to you, but...well, you see-

Angel: (places her hand on his cheek) It's all right, my son. Once you, your friends, and your home are all restored, it will be as if none of this had ever happened.

Psycho: (backs away a bit) But mom, how's my home gonna be restored? And how the heck are me and the guys gonna be restored?

Angel: (glows a bit) There is a way...but you'll need the lights of the Keyblade Masters, the Seven Princesses, and Kingdom Hearts in order for you to use this...

The harp disappeared from Psycho's hand when she glowed. What replaced his heart was what he was now wearing as it magically appeared: a pendant.

Angel: Justin, until you find them and restore your home, do as you please. But...

Psycho: But what, mom? (holds her hand) You're gonna come back with me, aren't you?

She gave him some paper with writing on it as she gave him a kiss.

Angel: I'm afraid I cannot go back with you, but I can give you some information about what is going on.

The female weasel started to fly away from her own son as the white weasel looked confused.

Psycho: Mom...please, it'll mean alot to me if you come home...at least for one time?

Angel: (looks at him) I will think about it...but right now...(as she glows again) farewell, my son!

The glow of heaven & his mom disappeared. A tear formed in Psycho's eye and dropped to the endless abyss below him. He then nodded as he clenched onto the papers.

Psycho: Mom...I will carry on my life and find Sarah, even if it means costing my after-life.

He then flew to where the Gummi Ships w/ the girls & Courage inside it and followed them, with a new hope in his mind.

Psycho: (thinking) Don't worry...you guys will be back, I promise or my name's not Psycho.

(End of Final Deleted Scene)