Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ When darkness rises, blood will spill ❯ She's calling for me ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kuroi Bara no Twilight- New story!!!

Soffia*- ~'stares' blankly~

Saceria*- ~'sweatdrop'~ KB…….. I know we've thought you….had issues before, but uh……….

[* read bio if you want to know who these two are, `cause they aren't in the fic.]

KB- ~glares~ Meany.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Lord of The Rings Tolkien does, and I don't own Sailor moon. I do however own the two ocs, Agolia and Milein.

Soffia- just to let you know, in this fic the elves didn't leave middle earth…..even Legolas. It will be a SM crossover hinted in this chappy, definitely in later chappies.

Saceria- This is set in modern times. Milein is really the main char of the story. She is Legolas' daughter, and her mother died when she was a little girl (I don't know how so don't ask me). You'll catch on quickly I think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one: Dream of death

Dark clouds rolled over the sun and a great shadow fell upon the forest. Aragorn's sword gleamed as he beheaded another orc. The forest floor was littered with orc bodies, and the stench of decay hung in the air. The three companions were tiring quickly, but the sea of their foul enemy kept growing, endlessly.

Gimli, smiled as he readied his ax for another batch of orcs, "Well my friends, if this is the end I say we go out fighting." The other two didn't have time to reply when the swarm of orcs began their attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young female elf sat up calmly in her bed. That `vision' haunted her dream every now and then. The battle where the king of Gondor had received his fatal blow.

Young Milein Greenleaf, born one century after the death of Aragorn. Shortly after Milein's birth she was declared a seer, and a witness of things that had passed, and of things to come.

The princess looked out her balcony to see the moon still fairly high in the night sky. There was nothing she could do besides fall back into dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a balcony, very near to that Milein was looking out moments before stood her father, Legolas.

The snow that had started the hour before as a light flaking was now falling in long white sheets. The icy wind lashed at his face, and blew his fair hair about his face.

In the door way behind him an Elven woman appeared, her rare black hair was pulled back into a long ponytail at her back. "You seem troubled, Gwanur*? Come inside please." [* Elvish for brother, I think]

"I'm alright Agolia. Just a bit uneasy I suppose." He turned and followed his sister into the sanctuary of their home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milein looked around, she wasn't in familiar surroundings. She was in a room, sitting in a seat with something that resembled a table before her. All around her there were other things like this, with humans in strange clothes sitting in them. One girl had long blond hair, tied up in buns at the top of pigtails. This girl was sitting very near Milein; she was holding a silver crystal that had caught the princess' eye. Suddenly a group of creatures that resembled orcs rushed into the room. The pointed at the girl with the crystal and said, "Serenity!"

Milein sat calmly as the room around them vanished until only she and the girl named Serenity were left in an empty white void. Serenity was now wearing a flowing white gown, and jewels in her hair. She turned to the young elf and held out her hand, "Please, to any who may hear my message. To some I am known as the bringer of light, Serenity. I have been captured by a band of demons that want to stop the light from coming. I need your help, please, if you hear this message come before the light is gone forever."

Serenity vanished as well, leaving the elvish princess alone in nothingness. Milein heard a voice, whispering this warning in a sinister voice:

Evil comes,

And evil goes

Where death lurks,

The wise don't know.

Corruption flies,

On steady wind.

Demons take,

The lives of men.

Evil wakes,

It comes to kill.

When darkness rises,

Blood will spill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milein woke in her own bed; she calmly sat up and went to find her father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Legolas was unsure why he was so worried; there was nothing he could think of that he would worry about. Agolia had long since given up on her brother and went to bed. Legolas sigh and was about to turn in himself when he heard the soft sound of Elven feet on the wood. He turned to see his young daughter standing in the doorway, silent as usual.

"Something wrong Milein?" He motioned for her to come inside. Milein walked over and sat next to her father and said in an almost silent voice, "The lady needs help. Serenity needs my help."

Legolas smiled, trying to hide his confusion, "and who told you that?" "Serenity told me, I saw her in my dream. The demons took her and are going to kill her; she called me."

Agolia had woken up and was now standing behind the two with a puzzled look on her fair face. Legolas look from his daughter to his little sister and said, "we need to see Elrond."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KB- Ok, plz tell me that wasn't that bad.

Saceria- hehe, that means R+R.

KB- The poem is mine so don't take it, as are Milein and Agolia, and just in case you didn't read the Disclaimer at the top, I don't own LORT or SM.

Soffia- we're being forced to advertise, plz visits KB's website if you get the chance:

http://www.asapgroup.com/~sprite/toja.html

Saceria- She has up fanfics, anime pictures, a little bit of info, and some other junk.

KB- Thank you!!!! And see you later!!