Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Free Me of My Demons ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thanks so much for the reviews!
 
Disclaimer: Don't own Sm or Gw
 
 
 
Darien growled in frustration, looking upon the battered form of Small Lady. With a growl he grabbed the semi-conscious child roughly by the back the neck. He raised her to eye level with him, her feet dangling lifelessly in the air.
 
“You better start talking.” Rini raised her head, coughing up blood, the crimson liquid trailing down her chin.
 
“I have nothing to tell you” Darien growled once more and tossed the child into the wall. Rini grunted and slid to the floor, and didn't utter anything else. The ebony haired man ran his fingers through his hair, before slamming his fist down onto a side table.
 
He eyed a blood stained knife on the table, a cruel smile forming upon his face. He clutched the object in his hand, and turned angry eyes upon the child. He stalked his way over to her, once again wrapping his hand around the back of her neck and raising her to his eye level. He shoved her back painfully up against the wall, pressing the blade up against her throat, sneering all the while.
 
“I've had enough of this. Talk or I'll slit your throat.” Rini smiled softly upon him, and cocked her head slight to the side.”
 
“I'll die before I betray my mother.” Darien clenched the handle of the blade all the more tightly.
 
“Have it your way.” He pressed the blade more tightly up against her throat, taking the satisfaction of hearing the child gag at the sudden blockage of her airway. A blinding pink light suddenly engulfed the child causing Darien to release his hold on her. He covered his eyes with his forearm, the knife clattering to the floor while taking several steps back.
 
The light diminished before a soft pink light began to form from Rini's chest. A round object began to form, becoming larger by the second. Once the object stopped growing, the light exploded, filling the vast room. When the light completely diminished, the object was revealed to be a round floating purple ball, with cat ears, and large violet eyes, and a golden crescent moon on what appeared to be its forehead.
 
Rini slowly opened her eyes with a groan. Her large red eyes suddenly widened with fear as she noticed what was floating before her. “Luna P?” she whispered hoarsely. The floating cat head bobbed in the air in response, smiling in a cat like way, causing Rini to slowly shake her head.
 
“You have got to escape!” cried the child. Luna P frowned, nestling itself on Rini's lap. Much to the child's surprise, the cat began to speak.
 
“I will give him what he asks. I will protect you at all cost.” Tears welled up in Rini's eyes as she clutched the object into her arms weakly.
 
“I can't let you…” She never finished what she was saying, as Luna P was snatched from her arms. Darien eyed the contraption, and then shifted cold eyes upon Rini.
 
“What the hell is this?” Rini furrowed her brows at the odd question.
 
“You should know.” snapped the child. Darien growled, holding himself back from causing the child more bodily harm. Rini eyed the man more closely, watching his eyes flash gold once more, causing her to gasp in surprise with sudden realization.
 
“You're not Darien.”
 
Darien snickered. “You're just now realizing this?” he shook his head with a smirk. “You are that dumb wench's daughter.” He bent down and took a hold of the fallen blade once again.
 
Rini clenched her jaw, her mind trying to figure why there was something familiar about him. “Who are you?”
 
Darien rubbed his stubby beard, as if pondering something. “Well, seeing how I'm going to kill you; it wouldn't hurt to tell you who I am.” A sickening cruel smile washed across his face as he began to flip the blade casually in his hand. “I am Chaos.”
 
Rini gasped. “No, mother destroyed you!”
 
Darien snickered. “So she thought. Now I will ask you once more, what is this thing?”
 
“I will never tell.” Darien smiled, causing Rini to shiver from the coldness in his eyes. He took a hold of the blade once more and flung it, the blade sinking itself into Rini's left arm. She gave off a blood curdling scream, clutching her wounded arm with tears trailing down her heavily bruised face.
 
Luna P's violet eyes flashed yellow, as it began to glow, making Darien release it. The ball began to shift its form and transformed into a golden key. Darien grinned and clutched the key in his hand.
 
“Take me where I want to go.” He called, and the key rose into the air and swirled around in a circle forming a portal. The key fell back into his hands and Darien slowly turned his attention to the wailing child. He began to form a black ball of energy in his free hand, preparing to blow the child to smithereens. He suddenly let the energy ball disappear, and he let his hands fall haplessly to his side.
 
“You aren't worth it. You can wither in pain before you die,” with that he stepped into the portal, without giving a passing glance to Rini's form.
 
……
 
Setsuna was pacing in her living room, Michelle, Amara, and Hotaru watching her silently. The Senshi of time suddenly stopped in mid stride her olive skin becoming a ghastly white. She shifted her eyes upon her companions, fear welling up in her ruby red eyes.
 
“Someone just entered the Gates of Time.”
 
Amara shot up from her seat with wild eyes. “What?!”
 
A searing pain pounded against Setsuna's head, the symbol of Pluto shining brightly on her sweat soaked forehead. She groaned in pain and crashed to her knee, cradling her head in the palms of her hands, as very disturbing images began to flash before her eyes.
 
Amara, Michelle and Hotaru ran to her side, helping the woman up, and setting her down on the sofa.
 
“What's wrong Setsuna-mama?” asked Hotaru fearfully. Setsuna shifted her eyes to Michelle, her face paling even more.
 
“Get the inners here as soon as possible.”
 
…….
 
Lita, Mina, Rei, and Amy were happily chatting at the crown arcade, sipping on milkshakes. Lita sighed heavily, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.
 
“I wish Serena was here.” She mumbled, twirling her straw around in her strawberry milkshake.
 
“We…” Rei began, before she gasped in pain and clutched her head. The girls looked upon her startled, and Mina whom was sitting beside her placed a hand on the priestess shoulder with a look of worry.
 
“Are you alright Rei?” The priestess shook her head, clenching her teeth and tears beginning to spill from her eyes. Suddenly the symbol of mars flashed upon her forehead and Mina shot her hand forward and covered the symbol with her hand with wide eyes.
 
“We need to bring her to the bathroom,” exclaimed Lita in a harsh whisper, trying not to draw attention to their table. The three shuffled out of the booth and helped Rei out of her seat and as quickly as they could, escorted the priestess to the bathroom. Once they were in the designated room, Amy locked the door behind them as Lita went about checking the stalls to see if anyone was in the room. Mina held Rei securely around the waist, making sure the raven didn't collapse to the floor.
 
“There's no one in here.” replied Lita.
 
Mina uncovered Rei's forehead, the symbol of Mars shinning brightly on her forehead. She took a hold of the raven's face in her hands and noticed that her friend's eyes were glazed over.
 
“I think she's having a vision.” replied Mina.
 
Amy quickly grabbed some paper towels and soaked them in cool water. She came back over towards Rei and began to wipe her face that was sweating profusely.
 
“She's burning up you guys,” replied Amy with worry.
 
Rei suddenly gasped as she suddenly came too, her insignia disappearing. She darted her eyes around the room, realizing she was somewhere else. Her eyes slowly drifted upon her friends who were staring upon her with worry.
 
“Are you alright?” questioned Mina. Rei's body began to tremble as she choked on a sob.
 
“Christ Rei, what did you see?” asked Lita, becoming overwhelmed with fear; never seeing her hot tempered friend in such a state.
 
Rei covered her face with trembling hands, shaking her head to rid herself of the horrible images that were now tormenting her mind. “I saw it all.” She sank to the floor heavily with Mina, drawing her knees up to her chest, and began to rock slowly, repeating the same phrase softly.
 
The three remaining senshi looked upon each other with a mixture of fear and worry. A loud beeping noise rung out startling the three, and Lita reached into her pocket and pulled out her communicator. She opened the object and Michelle's panicked face appeared on the screen.
 
“Come to the mansion as soon as possible.”
 
“We can't, Rei just had a vision at the arcade...” Her throat began to tighten as tears stung in her eyes. “She's really freaking out.” She shifted the communicator to show Rei in her traumatized state, and heard Michelle swear softly, as she shifted the communicator back onto herself.
 
“Amara's on the way.”
 
Lita nodded. “Tell her to come to the bathroom, we locked ourselves in here.” Michelle gave a curt nod and disappeared from the screen.
 
.::GW Dimension::.
 
Heero shifted awake when he felt something hit him in the face. He slowly opened his eyes, just in time for Rini's small hand to hit him in the face once more. The infant was staring at him with large red eyes, giving him a toothless grin. She bobbed her head excitedly, kicking her legs and flailing her arms, nearly striking the perfect soldier once again.
 
He slowly sat up, scooping the all too happy child in his arms. He gave her a small smile, which quickly turned into a frown of distaste as a foul odor reached his nose. He held Rini out in arms length and quickly smelled his underarms to make sure it wasn't him. When he confirmed that he smelled pretty damn good, his eyes slowly shifted towards the infant whose pamper was beginning to sag.
 
He turned his eyes to the still heavily sleeping blonde, tempted to wake her from her peaceful slumber. He sighed heavily; climbing out of the bed, making sure Rini stayed an arms length away from. He made a quick retreat from the bedroom, and stood out into the hallway looking for help.
 
He made his way down the quiet halls, and stopped when he came up to Quatre's door. He turned around and kicked his heel up against the door rather loudly. The door was suddenly thrown open and an irate Quatre stood in the doorway.
 
“It's 3 in the morning!” Quatre took a startled step back when Heero held Rini into his line of vision. The blonde quickly covered his nose with the grunt.
 
“Change her.” Replied Heero.
 
Quatre quickly shook his head, eyes wide with horror. “I don't know how to do that!”
 
“What the hell is all the noise about?” growled Wufei, poking his head out of his bedroom door, shaking his Katana threateningly into the air.
 
“Rini stinks.” muttered Quatre, still unable to uncover his nose with his hands.
 
“Well fix it Winner!” hollered Wufei.
 
“You fix it!” snapped back Quatre. At this time Trowa had exited his room and was watching the scene quietly. Wufei growled and exited his room, holding his Katana high.
 
“Hold her tight Yuy! Winner, catch the pamper when I cut it off.”
 
“What the hell are you doing!?” exclaimed Duo, bolting out of his room upon seeing Wufei aiming his Katana towards the infant.
 
“Changing a diaper, what the hell does it look like I'm doing?” Duo rolled his eyes and pushed his Katana wielding friend out of the way, walked up to Heero and took the infant from his outstretched arms.
 
“Pathetic!” He exclaimed, swinging his head and making sure his braid smacked Wufei across the face and made his way towards the infant's room. The four remaining friends looked at each other before following after the braided teen curiously, Wufei cussing under his breath.
 
“Be glad your holding that child you idiot!” Duo grinned before looking upon the infant with a shake of his head.
 
“They would have chopped you in half if I hadn't stepped in, but don't worry.” His grinned brightened. “You are in the hands of a professional!”
 
Duo ignored Wufei's grunts of protest and made his way into the infant's room. He placed Rini on the changing table, and took a hold of a diaper, wipes, and baby powder. The other four guys crowded around the table, watching Duo do his thing. Duo undid the dirty pamper and smirked when his friends jumped back in disgust.
 
“Hn!”
 
“Injustice!”
 
“…”
 
“Ewww!”
 
Duo expertly cleaned, powered, and placed Rini in a new pamper and handed the child back to Heero. “Now that's how you change a pamper.” He replied before swiftly exiting the room with his comrade's staring at his disappearing form with a look of shock.
 
“How did you know how to do that?” questioned Quatre.
 
Trowa shrugged. “Another Duo mystery.”
 
 
Author: Hope you enjoyed please review!