Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hero ❯ 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I own zip. Aside from Ken'ichi and Lily

Hero
By
Firebird Phoenix
Chapter V
 
 
 

Several minuets past before Hiero would answer, no words can say how much he wanted to find Lita, all he could think about was her, the way she walked that aura of ancientness and power, her smile the scent of roses she gave off when she was around, her green eyes that held kindness, love, and beauty. Hiero shook his head he shouldn't think these things he was the perfect soldier, the emotionless demon in the night. But he didn't want to be this way he wanted to be free be able to go to bed without worrying that some assassin would come to kill him, only to live for the mission, never to have a wife or children, a real home or do the things he's always wanted to do, that is not a way for anyone to live. Eleven years of his life has been stolen from him but its obvious that Doctor J will never let him be free, then he will have to take it by force he will regain his emotions.

"I will help you Duo." The biggest forty-watt smile lit Duo's face

"Thanks man. But I have to know one thing how did you know I was going to kill myself?"

"Lita told me." Duo started to sniff the air he could smell roses come from the air vent next to them.

"Do you smell that Hiero? It's coming from the vent doesn't this vent lead outside?"

"It's Lita; every time she's around I smell roses." The two boys raced outside, the sent was much stronger outside they circled the house but no Lita, Duo just happened to look over to the flowerbed when he saw something growing between the two broom trees, Duo walked over to inspect the strange plant.

"Hiero, come see this." Hiero walked over to Duo side; a red rose bush was growing. Normally Hiero wouldn't have given it a second thought but the fact the bush was growing to fast in a matter of ten minutes it grew into a three-foot tall rose bush with fifty roses on it, and you could smell it's sent throughout the property and the house, it did give you the idea it wasn't a normal rose bush.

*~~~*

Lita was at the park where she ran into Tyrus. She often came here she felt close to her brother here almost like he was here with her, she missed him so mush words could not say the pain she felt being so close yet unable to go and tell him how she felt or even to phone him. The full moon cast it's mystical light over the park the plants and the water in the fountain where she stood in front of seemed to glow with a magical light, like nature it's self knew her pain and was trying to confront her. The light grew more and more intense until the light consumed Lita but she wasn't afraid she didn't feel any evil forces instead she felt calm and protected like she was in her mother's arm's. A young woman walked out of the light in front of Lita she had long light purple hair she wore a teal and light blue dress with gold eyes she almost looked like Mina.

"I know your pain child. And it's understandable all you wish is to protect your brother, keep him safe from Ken'ichi. But don't you think it would be better if you were with him, able to keep him safe easier?"

"Who are you?"

"Forgive me Lita my name is Lily or Mother Nature to everyone else. You should remember me Jupiterian's were closer to me then any other race."

"The name does ring a bell. But how could I protect Tyrus better by being close to him?" asked Lita

"It would put extra attention on him if you were to show yourself to him. But I will help you protect him by warning you when Ken'ichi is going to attack and by helping you fight with nature as my weapon."

"That's kind of you, but I would never forgive myself if Duo was hurt Ken'ichi has an army and it would be the two of us its better if I stay away and keep him safe no matter how much it hurts me." Said Lita, the light started to fade and disappear but Lita felt Lily near by Lily's offer was kind and Lita truly wanted to take it but the risk was too great, Lita walked back to her home her heart shattering.
 
`Don't worry Lita, I'll help you.' Said a voice after Lita left

*~~~*

Duo and Hiero spent days searching for any sign Lita they found nothing it's like she just dropped off the face of the earth. Finely exhaustion had taken a hold upon Duo and he fell asleep on the couch and had a rather interesting dream.

*~~~*

Duo stood in a thick green mist he couldn't see anything. He knew this wasn't any ordinary dream.

"Tyrus?" said a little girl's voice from mist

"Who's there?" yelled Duo

"My name is Lily I'm a friend of your sister." Said a voice from the mist

"Lita?" said Duo in a whisper.

"Where is my sister, why has she been avoiding me?" Duo yelled,

"I can't answer that now Tyrus."

"Than what do you want? Or have you come to torture me some more by teasing me?"

"Oh Tyrus, Lita never wanted to hurt but she had no choice, she had to stay away to protect you it broke her heart to hurt you like that."

"I'm a Gundam Pilot, don't you think I can protect myself from whatever she was protecting me from?" Duo screamed slightly shaking from anger

"Not from her enemy Tyrus, you have no idea the power she has to face."

"I can defeat any enemy." Yelled Duo

"Don't you remember, a real Dragon took her away and they are considered myth don't you think there are other things out there that are considered myth but are real?"

"Then why have to come here? If it is to explain her actions don't bother." Said Duo with sadness in his voice looking away from the mist
"I have not come here to explain anyone's actions. But to tell you something, Lita going to be at the Maxwell Memorial all day tomorrow, if you want Lita to be in your life then go, if not then so be it." The mist started to fade away and Duo woke up

"I know where she is." Duo said suddenly

"How?" asked Hiero looking up from his laptop for the first time in hours

"Someone told me."

"Your delirious Duo." said Hiero

"No I'm not she's sent me dream once before she is going to be at the Maxwell Memorial tomorrow."

"Then why haven't you run out of here to go find her?" asked Hiero

"I'm not sure. Part of me wants to but part of me doesn't."

"You should go Duo." said Quatre from the door

"How long have you been standing their Quatre?" asked Duo a little mad Quatre was eves dropping

"Long enough to know you should go. I gather she is your only family?" said Quatre. Duo nodded

"Then go whatever doubt's you have don't mater if you can find your family Duo, if you don't you'll regret it for as long as you live." Said Quatre

"Your right Quatre I should go find her, she could answer all my questions of where she was and what happened after she left. Thanks Q-man."

"Good luck."

Three hours later Duo was on a shuttle headed for L2. Duo was so scared of what might happen.

'What if she hate's me for what I have done, what if she never wants to see me again? But I don't think she'll hate me or not want to see me again I can't explain it but something tells me she'll understand.' With that thought in his mind Duo happily looked out the window, space was so beautiful, millions of twinkling lights shining brightly. Duo took one last look at the earth a small bubble shot up from the earth with great speeds although Duo couldn't completely see what was inside he could make out a person in a green and white outfit the bubbly flew strait past the shuttle.

'Who or what in the world in that?' thought Duo

*~~~*

Duo walked the streets of L2 happier then the last time he was here the shops bustled with happy people enjoying the peace from the long and bloody war.

Duo stopped at the entrance to the Maxwell Memorial taking a deep breath Duo entered searching for his sister, memories flooded back to him of where they used to play and where they had picnics. Duo wondered his way to the dragon fountain in the center of the park. Duo gasped standing at the fountain was a young woman with her hair in a high ponytail wearing a light blue dress.

"Lita?" whispered Duo.

End Chapter:

Well what do you think? Lita and Duo and finely met what's going to happen now are Duo's fears going to come true or be tossed into the trash. Wait and find out for the next chapter of Hero.