Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ AN INTERVIEW WITH THE ANIME STARS ❯ Inuyasha ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the anime or any of the characters except for my own name.
AN: I'm just dabbling into this but Review if you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vicke: Welcome to “AN INTERVIEW WITH THE ANIME STARS”.
*recorded studio applause*
Vickie: Thank you. Thank you. Today we are interviewing a guy famous for his long, silver locks of hair, his doggy ears and his rough attitude. Please welcome Inuyasha.
*recorded studio applause*
Inuyasha: *walks onto the stage* *sits on a chair*
Vickie: Welcome to the show.
Inuyasha: uhhh…thank you for having me I guess.
Vickie: So. How are things?
Inuyasha: Terrible…still haven't completed the Shikon Jewel. Damn that Naraku.
Vickie: Hey hey now…keep it PG. Ok…next question. Do you love Kagome?
Inuyasha: *blushes* how did you find out.
Vickie: *pulls out a tape and fast forwards through a ton of episode footage*
Inuyasha: *crosses arms and stiffens up* love is a human emotion. I'm trying to be full demon remember.
Vickie: uh huh….so if you had to choose between Kagome and Kikiyou, who would you pick?
Inuyasha: *eyes widen* again…how did you find that out?
Vickie: *points to the tape* so NEEH *sticking out tongue just far enough to show off the tongue ring*
Inuyasha: Well since you watch the show you figure it out.
Vickie: …Which one do you think loves you the most?
Inuyasha: uhhhhmmm…I don't know.
Vickie: Let's bring out Kikiyou
Kikiyou: *walks out onto the stage and stands*
Vickie: Kikiyou, thanks for coming on the show. So…do you love Inuyasha?
Kikiyou: My love for him died with my body. *storms off the stage*
Vickie: *looks shocked* ok…Please send out Kagome.
Kagome: *walks out onto the stage and sits next to Inuyasha*
Vickie: Welcome to the show. So…do you love Inuyasha?
Kagome: It's hard not to love him. *smiles sweetly*
Inuyasha: *mumbles under his breath* yeah…not when you have contol over me…damn Kaede…damn necklace…
Kagome: *snaps* What was that?!?!?!?
Inuyasha: *stands up* ummm….Nothing!!!!!
Kagome: I heard what you said….SIT BOY!!!!
Inuyasha: *goes crashing through the set floor*
Vickie: Thank you Kagome. I'll keep in touch with you.
Kagome: No, Thank you. *walks off the set, cursing Inuyasha under her breath*
Inuyasha: *climbs up from the set floor* You got spiders underneath here.
Vickie: Yeah…I know…Naughty Inuyasha. Shouldn't mumble and shouldn't curse someone who can make you go through the floor.
Audience: ALL HAIL INUYASHA THE LORD OF SIT!!!!
Vickie: *holds back giggles*
Inuyasha: Where did they come from? *searching his belt for his sword*
Vickie: *raises the sword and holds it away from Inuyasha* they have been here. Anyways…Thanks for coming. Be sure to tune in next time.
Audience: On “AN INTERVIEW WITH THE ANIME STARS”.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Leave a review with a name of an anime character (and the anime they are from) for the next Interview. I could also use interview questions. Thank you very much!
 
Also, if you would like to suggest a guest appearance, I need your feedback. (eg. Ultimate fans, background stunts)