Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden GT: Grand Tour ❯ Immortals and Dragons of Light and Dark ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
You must have been a bit surprised that I had Sailor Moon not only become a Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers, but I brought her to the next level, huh? Anyway, like I said in the last chapter, the Valkyrie Sailor Soldier is going to be like the Super Saiyan of Dragonball Z series, but I’m not completely sure of how many levels there are going to be, everyone! Anyway, Orochimaru is gone and while I don’t want to give anything away, but don’t expect Kabuto to be around much longer, folks. Also, once again, I would like to give credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Age of characters starting this chapter:
Tsunade Senju: Age 55, but physically, she is 27 years of age
Minato Namikaze: Age 27
Queen Serenity: Physically, 20s, but centuries in actual age
Geminios (OC character): Over a millennia in actual age
Sasuke Uchiha: Around Age 19
Karin: Around Age 19
Christie: Around Age 28

Sailor Moon Shippuden GT: Grand Tour

Chapter 27: Immortals and Dragons of Light and Dark

Joining up with Sasuke Uchiha, he is with a familiar red haired female Uzumaki that was once under the employ of Orochimaru, Karin Uzumaki, age 19, in which Sasuke remembers when he returned to his former home in a long time.

Flashback; Back in the Leaf Village

Within the Leaf Village, Sasuke appears in an abandoned area and he then whips his head towards the Hyuga compound as the bright light of Sailor Star’s transformation into Valkyrie Sailor Soldier.

Sasuke thinks in his mind, stunned, “And now, the Dobe’s girlfriend?! How much power do these Sailor Soldiers truly have?! I have felt the power of Madara with Ten-Tails inside of her and I’ve felt Kaguya’s power, but the instant that Sakura transformed into one of these ‘Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers’, her power went into new levels that seem to stretch into the cosmos! Now, Hinata Hyuga has gained this incredible power! Who or what are the Sailor Soldiers?!” Sasuke then senses something and ducks under a punch in which he whips to the source to see Karin right in front of him and Sasuke says, “It has been awhile, Karin.”

Karin yells out, annoyed, “Don’t give me that Sasuke! You just throw your rant about how you want to change the world and then you run with your tail between your legs after my kinsman kicked your ass all over the battlefield!”

Sasuke says, drolly, “Don’t remind me, Karin.”

Karin shouts out, “What you were thinking? Okay, sure, the world needed to change so nuts like Madara didn’t come back, but taking on the five Kage, you have to be kidding me! Guess where it got you? Eating dirt by the heir of the Uzumaki clan and he is the reincarnation of your brother when you were Indra, older son of the Six Path Sage.”

Sasuke tells Karin, “Karin…”

Karin asks, “What?”

Sasuke tells Karin, “You are just like Sakura in one aspect: You are both annoying.” Sasuke then slams her with the power of his Genjutsu via his Rinnegan eyes and she faints into his arms in which he teleport away not looking back towards the Hyuga compound since the raw power of Sailor Star will blind him.

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Joining up with Sasuke, he is with Karin right now and Sasuke asks Karin, “What do you sense right now?”

Karin says, her whole body shaking, “It… It’s that alien princess from another world… Lady Serena… I know her chakra aura anyway… It is like what happened with that Hyuga girl… Only…”

Sasuke asks, “Only what?”

Karin says, “Only stronger… WAY stronger… astronomically stronger…!!”

Sasuke says, “So, you felt what I felt, did you? I thought so, Karin. That girl… Where did she get that kind of power from? I don’t get it!”

Karin tells Sasuke, “Sasuke, these Sailor Scout girls… They aren’t normal.”

Sasuke responds, “You’re right, Karin. They aren’t normal and they aren’t ones to mess around with.”

Karin then asks, “Then why are you tempting fate by fighting with that former female teammate?”

Sasuke tells Karin, “It can’t be helped. We have chosen our own paths. Naruto created his own path and Sakura follows it, not like she did as a fan girl, but in her belief in it. I believe in my path to peace and Naruto and Sakura are the greatest obstacles to it. And like I said before, the battle between Indra and Asura had one final member in it: Princess Sakuya of the Sun Kingdom. A girl my past self betrayed out of stupid jealous for Asura so long ago.”

Karin asks, “Is there any other way than this?”

Sasuke responds, “There is no other way. The past must be put to bed once and for all for the future to go forward. The end of Kaguya is one thing and the final battle between the sons of the Sage for another. That’s the point of this and I know that I have to train to fight against Sakura since she is mastering her power.” Sasuke gives an irritated look as he remembers his three battles with Sailor Sun with his second and third battle being most prominent on his mind.

Karin asks, with a blush, “Anyway, Sasuke…?” When we focus away from Sasuke and Karin, the two of them are together, in a bed, and they are naked with a blanket covering both of them.

Sasuke asks, curiously, “I thought that you wouldn’t mind?”

Karin responds, “Hey, you abandon me for over two years for your self-made revolution and you expect me not to mind?”

Sasuke makes Karin look at him and he responds, with his Rinnegan eyes blazing, “And yet, you allowed me to make you mine so easily.”

Karin blushes and she asks, “What has gotten you interested in women?”

Sasuke responds, “Let’s just say that the two years, I had to reflect on things and I gained a ‘taste’ for opposite gender.”

Karin gives a curious look and she asks, shocked, “Wait! Does that you…?” However, Karin gets hit by Sasuke’s Genjutsu and her eyes go blank in which she gains a lustful smile on her lips.

Sasuke asks, “Is that a problem?”

Karin responds, shaking her head and with a lustful tone on her lips, “No, Sasuke-kun…” Sasuke then kisses Karin on the lips and he knows that while Karin is under his Genjutsu and ‘other tricks’, she still obsessively loves him and after two years on Earth, he has proven to be no fool. He needs a woman to restart his clan in the way he wants it and he knows that Sakura’s love for him died over two years ago when she saved the lives of Naruto and Sailor Moon and she was reborn on Earth even with all of her memories back. It could have been different if she didn’t die those years ago saving Naruto’s and Sailor Moon’s lives and if he and Naruto fought in which Naruto just plainly beat him, he and Sakura could have a chance, but that possibility died on that day. Soon after, Sasuke hears footsteps and he and Karin look to see the young woman with shocking white hair and steely grey eyes walking into the room.

Sasuke asks, “Report, Christie?”

Christie responds, “Donovan has ordered the death of Kabuto and I took care of it without any problems especially with the information that you imprinted into my mind, Master Uchiha.”

Sasuke asks, “And Donovan?”

Christie replies, with a sinister smile, “He didn’t suspect anything.”

Sasuke thinks in his mind, with a sly smile, “You owe me, Dobe.”

(Back in the Elemental Countries; Later on)

Within the Leaf Village, we return to Training Ground Seven as the Digidestined, their Digimon partners, and Leaf ninja listen to what the Sailor Scouts and Leaf ninja that managed to get to Earth witnessed in the battle between Naruto, Sailor Moon, Sailor Star, and Sailor Mercury with ShineGreymon and Dianamon against Orochimaru, with a powerful new Rinnegan in his arsenal.

Kiba yells out, “Oh, geez! You are joking me!”

Sailor Sun retorts, “Do we look like we are joking, Kiba?”

Jun asks, “Sailor Moon achieved a level above a Valkyrie Sailor Scout?”

Sailor Venus says, “It looked only a little different, but the power level was something else.”

Sailor Uranus says, “I never felt that kind of wind before. It was way beyond Sailor Sun’s aura and she had gone beyond Kaguya at her battle between Naruto and Sailor Moon over two years ago.”

Kari says, “That’s what I felt.”

Everyone looks at Kari and Yolei asks, “You felt it?”

Gatomon says, “She is connected to the Earth even though she is Endymon’s adopted sister in the Silver Millennium.”

Sailor Pluto says, “Gatomon has a point. Kari is much linked to the Earth since she has the blessings of the Golden Crystal of Elysion after all.”

Davis asks Kari, “What did you feel?”
Kari responds, “An incredible power that shook our home to its foundations. I just don’t know how to describe it.”

Anko asks, “So, the snake is finally dead?”

Jiraiya says, “Naruto uses his Yin-Yang powers to bind him and used nine of his most powerful filled with Biju chakra at once. I call that dead and not even a cell of him remained, Anko.”

Minato says, “However, we can’t rule out the possibility that he can be revived since we aren’t sure how many people he put his Curse Seal onto and are still around. Sasuke used yours to revive him for his own purposes.”

Anko says, rubbing her head, “While I’m glad that snake is gone from me forever, I hate it that I used to revive him.”

Tsunade says, “I know, Anko, but now, he is hopefully gone for good.”

Sailor Sun says, “Anyway, now, we are a disadvantage. My messed up moon princess cousin is now a second stage Valkyrie Sailor Soldier and Hinata is also a Valkyrie level as well. We, on other hand, have only two Valkyrie level Sailor Scouts. If we have to knock sense into that Meatball Head and she learns to control that power, we are serious trouble.”

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Hey, who said that we need to fight Sailor Moon?”

Sailor Sun gives a look that asks ‘Are you kidding me?’ and she responds, “Seriously, Jupiter? You think that situation will make my royal cousin be ‘hearts and rainbows’ again? Think again! In fact, I think that it is going to make her worse and whatever darkness is in her may grow stronger.”

Sailor Uranus says, with a sigh, “I hate to agree with her on that point, but she have a good point. Whatever ‘negativity’ that she is experiencing, the whole situation of her Earth family keeping used like that against her may make it worse.”

Ken says, with a nod, “She is already suffering from ‘family problems’.”

Davis says, “Finding that a member of your family is a now infamous madman that trapped ten thousand people in a virtual ‘death game’ for two years where dying there means dying in real life can really do that to you.”

Izzy says, “Well, Sailor Moon doesn’t remember her. However, based on what we saw on those video clips, she and Kayaba were close.”

Cody says, “That’s a good point. If Sailor Moon does regain her memories of Kayaba, it could be a nasty shock and could drive her deep into the darkness.”

Ken says, “Sailor Moon is a strong person, but there are even limits to her ‘inner strength’.” The Sailor Scouts can’t help to nod at Ken’s words since he has a point.

Wormmon asks, “So, what should we do now?”

Hawkmon says, “While this Orochimaru character is down and out, there are still the Dark Signers and Kaguya to worry about.”

Biyomon asks, “But how can we be sure that she is still alive?”

Sailor Venus tells Sailor Sun, “When you went Valkyrie for the first time, you blasted right into outer space and beyond.”

Sailor Sun responds, “If Meatball Head and Naruto think that she is alive, it is good enough for me.”

Sailor Pluto says, “And I have been faintly sensing her aura on Earth.”

Sailor Uranus says, “Her evil aura still flows in the wind even through lightly.”

Sailor Mars says, “And my powers can’t seem to say that she is gone for good either. I think that she is still alive and gathering strength for revenge.”

(At North Pole; on the meanwhile)

Within the ruins of the Negaverse base at the North Pole, Kaguya is raging as she sees Sailor Moon’s transformation into a Super Valkyrie Sailor Scout.

Kaguya yells out, “That’s not possible! It can’t be! How can someone like her have such power?! Power that exceeds me! The goddess of my world! The ancestor of all chakra! An outsider like having such power shouldn’t be possible! I will not accept it!” Kaguya unleashes a powerful aura that shakes the whole of the North Pole and creating a ton of spikes from the ground all around her while a dark sinister aura surrounds her. Kaguya says, with a dark deadly tone, “This is not over, Serenity. My power will not only be complete, but I will be more powerful than ever! I will be the goddess… of this universe and beyond!”

(Within MBI headquarters; Sometime afterwards)

At the window of top floors of MBI headquarters, Queen Serenity and Geminios are looking out the windows.

Queen Serenity says, “I can feel her fury.”

Geminios says, “She is angry at our daughter gaining powers that go beyond the Valkyrie Sailor Soldier.”

Queen Serenity says, “I never knew that Valkyrie Soldier power has multiple levels.”

Geminios says, with a nod, “No one ever did, my love. However, if you can ascendant above the Valkyrie Sailor Soldier, I think that it is possible to transcend beyond the Valkyrie Sailor Soldier.”

Queen Serenity says, nodding her head in agreement, “And I believe why it was stated that even if you gain the power of a Valkyrie Sailor Soldier, you will never have the power of the first Moon Queen. I believe that she had gone far beyond the ‘regular Valkyrie Sailor Scout’.”

Geminios then sweeps Queen Serenity into his arms and he says, seductively, “Mmm, I loved your photo shoots.”

Queen Serenity says, with a warm smile, “I was surprised at how I enjoyed it myself. It felt so free.”

Geminios says, with a nod, “I’m glad that you have enjoyed yourself, my love. Now, you know what we must do.” There is a dark violet glow in Geminios’ eyes and it appears in Queen Serenity’s eyes.

Queen Serenity responds, nodding her head, “Yes, Geminios-kun. We must revive the Moon Kingdom completely in order to bring Earth into the greater universe and guild them to the greatness in order to return the other worlds of the Silver Alliance back to life.”
Geminios tells Queen Serenity, “And give our daughter and the heir to Hagoromo-dono all that they deserve with the pain and misery that they suffered.”

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “A life filled with nothing, but love, pleasure, and unending happiness.”

Geminios touches Queen Serenity’s body in a ‘intimate way’ and he tells her, in a husky and loving voice, “However, it doesn’t mean that our daughters can’t have more brothers and sisters, my love.” Queen Serenity can’t help to shiver from the sound of his voice and her arousal goes through the roof as he engages in a loving wet kiss with Queen Serenity, who can’t help to love the idea of her beloved impregnate her once more. On the meanwhile, Serena, Ami, Hinata, Shion, and Naruto are inside of a massive bed and in a deep sleep in which they are having a dream with all of them together as one big family, filled with love and pleasure, all of the women producing children for Naruto, and all of them are enjoying a blissful and peaceful experience with Earth and Gaea at peace in a Silver Millennium style ‘golden age’ in which the ‘family’ with Naruto has the rest of the Inner Sailor Scouts and Sakura are with them. With these images, there is a tiny voice that’s telling them to bring the light of the sun into their family.

Later on, Ami is just wearing her Black Crystal earrings, a Neuro-Linker attached around her neck with the symbol of Mercury on it, and wearing a dark blue latex bikini top and G-string in which Serena and Naruto are with her.

Serena tells Ami, “You look hot in that Ami-chan!”

Ami, blushing madly, asks, nervously, “You really think so, Serena?”

Serena responds, with a nod, “Yeah! Ami-chan, you are lovely like the rest of the girls.”

Naruto and Serena then press themselves onto Ami and Ami says, in surprise, “Serena? Naruto? Hold on!” Naruto and Serena puts their hands on Ami’s chest, which is well-developed, and she moans lightly before Naruto kisses her on the lips. Serena then gently plants a series of kisses and gently touches her bare skin causing Ami to shudder in more pleasure.

When Ami is released from the kiss, Serena asks Ami, “How did that feel, Ami-chan?”

Ami responds, breathlessly, “Good, Serena.”

Serena tells Ami, with a smile, “I’m glad. Do you remember anything of our times?”

Ami replies, with a nod, “They were our happiest times and I remember, we were more like sisters than a princess and her guardians.”

Serena asks Ami, “Do you want to experience those times again?”

Ami nods her head and she replies, “Yes, I do.”

Naruto tells Ami, “Thank you, Ami-chan.”

Ami replies, “No problem, Naruto. My mom… She feels really happy. She is helping people, she has more time with me, and now, she has someone that loves her.”

Serena says, “I also figured out how to give her a Silver Millennium life-span too.”

Ami is surprised, but she says, with a warm smile, “Thank you, Serena.”

Serena tells Ami, “We are going to need the others with us.”

Naruto asks Ami, with a foxy smile, “Maybe we should talk about this somewhere more enjoyable with Hinata-chan and Shion-chan?”

Ami nods her head in reply, “Okay, Naruto.” Naruto, Ami, and Serena walk away in which she couldn’t help to enjoy Naruto’s and Serena’s kisses and Naruto fondling on her body and she can’t help to enjoy the ‘idea’ of the other Inner Sailor Scouts enjoying it too.

(Joining with the Dark Signers; around the same time)

With the Dark Signers, they are replaying the battle in the American desert between Orochimaru and the three Sailor Scouts with Naruto showing Sailor Moon’s transformation into a Super Valkyrie Sailor Soldier.

Sapphire asks, stunned, “How can she have such power?”

Obito says, “One should never underestimate their opponent based on their heart. The power of Naruto’s heart defeated Madara and Kaguya.”

TK says, “Along with the heart of Sailor Moon.”

Obito says, with a nod, “Agreed, Takashi-san.”

Sachi asks, “Is it time to begin?”

Obito says, “It is.”

Sapphire says, “Good. I’ve been tired of waiting.”

Obito asks, “Do you wish to start Sapphire?”

Sapphire responds, “Indeed.”

Obito responds, “Do as you wish.”

As Sapphire takes off, TK stands up and he says, “I’ll go too. It is time to see if Davis has got what it takes to be the so-called Star Dragon King.”

Obito tells TK, “As you wish, Takashi-san.” TK then takes off while Sachi, Obito, and the Lizard Dark Signer look on.

(Back inside of the Leaf Village; A few days later on)

Within the Leaf Village, Sailor Sun, Sailor Milky Way, Davis, Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mars, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Pluto are in intense training with the Leaf ninja and Digidestined and their Digimon watching the whole time in which Sailor Jupiter is fighting hard against Sailor Sun, both of whom are in their Legendium forms, in which Sailor Jupiter is fighting intensely and unleashing as powerful lightning attacks, chakra and mystical energy based, at Sailor Sun.

Sailor Sun yells out, “What’s gotten into you?”

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, “You said that you would train us!”

Sailor Sun responds, “What the fuck do you think that this is?!”

Sailor Jupiter yells out, “You aren’t giving me you’re all! You’re holding back! Now, fight!” Sailor Jupiter engages in intense close range combat and fires multiple lightning attacks in which she then follows up with a flower petal storm and Wood Style wood spikes in which Sailor Sun cuts through with her sword.

The others are shocked and Davis asks, with a whistle, “Whoa! What was got her panties in a twist?”

Sailor Uranus says, “Jupiter is feeling frustrated about a lot of things lately. Remember, she has been trapped in SAO for two years like your girlfriend and while we have trained and fought in combat for those years along with doing anything and everything to get her and everyone else out of that ‘death game’, her body and her power as a Sailor Scout has grown weaker even with her new Legendium powers. I’m the fastest of the Sailor Scouts as the Soldier of the Wind, but Jupiter has always been the powerhouse of the Sailor Scouts in terms of raw physical power.”

Sailor Mars says, “Yeah, we have grown much stronger than she is.”

Sailor Saturn says, “And she feels useless to the rest of us while she is the way that she is.” Sailor Jupiter attacks Sailor Sun fiercely and Sailor Sun easily dodges in which Sailor Sun rams her kneecap into Sailor Jupiter’s waist knocking the wind out of her and elbow to Sailor Jupiter’s back sends her to the ground.

Sailor Sun responds, “Think I’m going easy on you now, Jupiter?”

Sailor Jupiter gets back to her feet and she responds, “I didn’t say that Sailor Sun! I said that you were holding back!” Sailor Jupiter then prepares for another attack.

Storm Style: Laser Circus!

Sailor Jupiter creates a bright halo of energy in front of her and unleashes multiple energy beams at Sailor Sun in which she counters with an energy orb shield that negates the attack.

Sailor Jupiter says, “You need to come at me with everything that you got including a full on attack with your Valkyrie Sailor Soldier power!”

Sailor Sun says, “When I trained Sailor Sun, it is ‘hard knocks’ not overkill, Jupiter!”

Sailor Jupiter responds, “You know as well as I do that the ‘emotional need’ that there is another factor, Sun! You, Milky Way, and Sailor Moon were pushed ‘to a wall’! Your back was against something and that’s where the ‘need’ arose, Sailor Sun! In order for this to happen, you need to push to that limit and beyond! It is the only way to trigger the transformation! If we don’t get the Valkyrie Sailor Soldier for at least one of us, all this training will be for nothing! You understand that!” There is silence as Sailor Sun just stands there and does nothing, but with a mighty roar, she transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Soldier form and flies into the sky.

The others sees this and Sailor Venus asks, “What’s going on?!”

Sailor Mars says, “Don’t tell me that she is seriously following Jupiter’s words?! That’s insane!”

Sailor Jupiter thinks in her mind, “That’s right, Sun! This is the only way! The only way that I can ascend to the Valkyrie level is to face death itself!”

Sailor Sun cups her hands and the whole area starts to shake in which Choji shouts out, “She… She isn’t serious!”

Ino says, her eyes widen, “She is serious! Deadly serious, Choji!”

Everyone looks at Ino in surprise and Sailor Sun shouts out, “Evacuate the area! This is going to be big!”

There are gasps and Sailor Mars shouts out, “This is insane! Stop!”

Sailor Jupiter responds, “No, Mars! This is the only way! The only way to become a Valkyrie! All of the Scouts that gained that power were pushed to their limits in a physical, emotional, mental, or a combination of them all together! Sailor Sun, Sailor Moon, and even Milky Way herself through her transformation was a bit ‘unusual’ since it got a bit of ‘help’. However, they are all the same! They are facing a deadly serious with their backs to a ‘wall’! And even Sailor Star, I know that she pushed herself to her limits in order to transform and we need to do the same! Now, do it, Sailor Sun!”

As Sailor Sun powers up her attack, Sailor Neptune says, in a panic, “Firefly, prepare a shield quick!”

Sailor Saturn responds, with a nod, “Yes, Neptune-mama!”

Sailor Uranus yells out, “Duck and cover!” Immediately, everyone, minus Sailor Sun and Sailor Jupiter, get around and/or behind Sailor Saturn as she creates a powerful shield while Sailor Pluto uses her powers to enhance the shield.

Yolei shouts out, “They are nuts! Completely nuts!”

Hawkmon says, “For once, I must agree with you, Yolei.” And with one roar, Sailor Sun unleashes a powerful energy beam at Sailor Jupiter and when it slams into her, she tries to hold it back with her bare hands and barely able to hold back the powerful assault!

Sailor Venus says, stunned, “Jupiter!”

Sailor Jupiter grunts and strains to hold back the attack and she is slowly failing in which she thinks, “Not again! I won’t go through that again! I’ve seen enough death! Enough destruction for two life-times!” Sailor Jupiter remembers the end of the Silver Millennium as the forces of Negaverse, using mind controlling and brainwashed humans from Earth to attack, rampaging through the Moon Kingdom and Silver Alliance in which she fought to protect her home, the Jupiter Kingdom, the Moon Kingdom, and Princess Serenity, her ‘charge’ and she knows, sister-like figure, that she had grown up with only to fall in battle after seeing the death of her princess and Princess Serenity’s beloved. She then remembers her times as a Sailor Scout starting from when Zoisite was gathering the Rainbow Crystals to the battle with Sailor Galaxia and she thinks, “Monster strength Jupiter… I was the physically the strongest of the Sailor Scouts… even against the Outer Sailor Scouts who had slightly more power than us Inners. In terms of raw physical strength, I was always the strongest. But even that could give me the ability to save our princess again and again from horrible pain and suffering!” She then remembers the battle with Kaguya, the death of Tuxedo Mask/Darien Shields, and the final battle between Naruto, with his Six Path Cosmos and Astral Sage Modes, and Sailor Moon, as Sailor Cosmos, against Kaguya, Madara, and Sasuke leaving them near death and forced to put them into a ‘healing sleep’ for over two long years. Sailor Jupiter then thinks, “And then Mina-chan and I become trapped in that ‘death game’ created by that madman, Kayaba, who now I find out is our princess’ uncle in this life! Who made her Earth family and all of us victims of SAO suffer by trapping us in that nightmare for two long years?! And in the end, I couldn’t do a fucking thing and Kirito and Davis are the ones that saved everyone!” She then remembers the battle between Davis, Kirito, and Kayaba, in his SAO avatar of Heathcliff and she thinks, strongly, “All I have been able to do is sit and watch! Watch this chaos, this destruction, and this war ravage this planet and that threatens the universe in which I’m in the backseat with Kayaba once more! I can’t protect my princess and my best friend or anyone in this state! I won’t stay back… I can’t stay back… Not now! And not anymore! I will protect her! I will protect everyone!” With a mighty scream of power, Sailor Jupiter is engulfed in a bright light and creates a shockwave of power that sends Sailor Sun’s attack flying high into the air.

Sailor Sun says, shocked, “Whoa!” When the bright light fades away, everyone looks to see a brand new Sailor Jupiter in front of them.

Sailor Jupiter’s scalp is covered in a Thracian helmet with small statue of a thunderbird on top of the helmet, her tiara is gone from her forehead, her eyelids have a deep pink eyeshadow and she also have deep, full, and gorgeous shimmering pink lips, she has a silver metal choker around her neck with a jewel in the sigil of Jupiter at the center of the choker, her armored fuku is now gone and has been replaced by a white version of samurai armor around her chest and waist that tightly hugs her form and shapes her feminine lines, curves, and angles through not in an obscene manner, there is a brand new heart jewel in the center of her chest in which it is green with two crossed silver swords with the insignia of Jupiter in between the crossed swords, there are ten white wings attached to the heart jewel, attached to her chest and waist armor, there is European style silver armor that covers all over her arms and there are armored gantlets attached on her armored wrists with orbs containing pink flowers in the center of the gantlets, over her armored shoulders, there are large green armored shoulder pads in the design of the ones on the Armor of Strata, connected to the lower part of her waist armor is an armored skirt that’s the same length as her original skirts, the skirt is green, pink, and dark blue in color, there is belt chain connected to an orb containing a rainbow colored flower inside of the orb around the top portion of her armored skirt, she has green knee-high high-heeled boots with four and inch heel knife-like heels, and she has ten huge and fluffy white feathered wings coming out of her back.

The others look at the new Sailor Jupiter, her form giving off a powerful aura with sparkling of lightning coming from her body directly, and Sailor Venus says, awe-struck, “She did it! She transformed into a Valkyrie Sailor Scout!”

Sailor Uranus says, amazed, “Incredible.”

Sailor Saturn says, awe-struck, “Unbelievable, Jupiter-chan.” However, the others notice something wrong as the now Valkyrie Sailor Jupiter growls and groans as lightning starts to wildly hit everywhere.

Tenten asks, “What’s wrong with her?”

Sailor Mars says, “That’s not good.”

Tai says, “I think… she can’t control her power!”

There are multiple gasps and Matt asks, “Are you sure, Tai?”

As more lightning blasts all around them, Mimi says, nervously, “I think we have our answer, Matt.”

Sailor Pluto says, “I’m afraid that something like this could happen and not just because of the way of the transformation, but because of the transformation itself. Sailor Jupiter may be right about the requirements for the transformation to Valkyrie and the raging emotions that happen with the transformation along with the immense new powers gained might be ‘problematic’.”

Sailor Sun lands on the ground and she yells out, “Jupiter, you have to calm down! Focus your emotions and your power or you are going to blast everyone around you!” Sailor Jupiter manages to do so and her powerful aura goes down in which she transforms back down to Legendium form as well as collapse to the ground on her bottom.

Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto lower the force-field and they run over in which Tenten shouts out, “You, girls, are just nuts!”

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “You did it, Jupiter!”

Sailor Jupiter says, with a weak smile and breathing heavily, “Yeah, I did, Venus-chan.”

Sailor Sun says, “And now, your training regime is changing, Jupiter.” When the others look at Sailor Sun, she says, “You need to learn to control that transformation and your new powers and first off, you need to learn to transform into a Valkyrie at will.”

Sailor Jupiter says, with a nod, “Good point, Sailor Sun.”

Ino yells out, “Man! It was insane! Your power is off the charts! I have to say that Forehead and Jun have competition in terms of raw power!”

Sailor Milky Way says, “Against us? Yep! Against Sailor Moon? I don’t think so.”

Sailor Mars says, “With Meatball Head, there is one thing that she shares with Naruto.”

Sailor Sun says, “I get you, Mars. She shares that same unpredictability that he and possibly most Uzumaki are known for.”

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod, “Yep, Sun. And she has been known to pull out miracles and ‘do the impossible’ much like Naruto. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has learned how to transform into her new forms at will by now.”

Sailor Milky Way asks, “However, I don’t get it. Until she transformed, all of us transformed into Valkyrie class Sailor Soldiers, but Sailor Moon, she went to the next level in her first transform. How did she do that?”

Sailor Neptune asks Sailor Pluto, “Pluto, would you know anything about this?”

Sailor Pluto sighs and she says, “Our two Moon Princesses were unique and not just because of their heritage alone. There is something about Princess Serenity that you didn’t know about and that only I and the Moon Queen ever knew.”

The Sailor Scouts are surprised and Sailor Mars asks, “Something that we didn’t know about our princess?”

Sailor Pluto responds, “Princess Serenity possessed a great power of her own… A power that didn’t come from the Silver Crystal and rivaled it in strength.”

There are gasps and Sailor Jupiter asks, “Princess Serenity possessed a power that rivaled the power within the Silver Crystal?”

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “It is why she was closely bonded to the Silver Crystal than any Moon royal before her other than the first Moon Queen and that’s where it is believed that her power came from. Princess Serenity possesses the ancient power of the first moon queen, Queen Selene Serenity, the first Sailor Moon, the first Valkyrie Sailor Soldier known in any lore, legend, or written history, and the one that he forge the Imperium Silver Crystal.”

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Neptune asks, “Sailor Moon possesses the power of the first Moon Queen?”

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “When she was born, Princess Serenity was brought to the chamber containing the transformation item for Queen Selene, a locket similar to her first transformation item and it reacted with her. It meant that power of the first moon queen was within her, Neptune, and it means that there are hidden depths to her power that could be beyond our understanding. And it is said that the first moon queen was ‘in tune’ with the multiverse, not just the universe. However, there are several others that possess hidden strength that may rival our princess.”

Sailor Uranus says, “One of them is Naruto.”

Sailor Pluto responds, “That’s correct. He possesses great and ancient powers as powerful as our princess and it is possess that we have yet to see the true depths of his hidden power.”

Kiba yells out, “Geez! Naruto has gained powers that exceed even the Six Path Sage! How much more powerful can he get?!”

Kakashi says, “I wouldn’t be surprised that Naruto’s potential for growth is infinite, Kiba.”

Jiraiya says, “I have to agree with you, Kakashi.”

Tsunade says, nodding her head in agreement, “The gaki has been known to surprise us by gaining power beyond exceptions and do things that should be ‘impossible’. And enemies that underestimate him end up in down and out in so many ways.”

Sailor Pluto says, “And right now, there are only two people that I know that can match Naruto and our princess.”

Sailor Saturn asks, “Who?”

Sailor Pluto says, pointing to Davis and Sailor Sun, “The two of them.”

Davis asks, “Huh? Me?”

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Correct, Davis. For Sailor Sun, it is quite obvious. She holds the power of the phoenix within her and she has yet to unleashes its incredible ancient powers in the correct manner. While you, Davis, I can sense that you hold an ancient powers and the acknowledge of the White Moon Crystal also signifies of your greater connection to the cosmos and beyond rather than just the Moon and Sun Kingdoms alone.”

Tai asks Sailor Pluto, “Does Davis’ ‘position’ as the ‘Star Dragon King’ have anything to do with it?”

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “The true core and essence of the noble strength of the dragon flows through his blood, Tai-san.”

Matt says, “And I don’t get what you are saying, Pluto.”

Gabumon says, with a nod, “I’ll say, Matt.”

Gatomon asks Kari, “So, when we are you going to use your power?”

Kari responds, with a smile, “In due time, Gatomon.”

Sailor Uranus says, “I think that there is one other person that we should mention.”

Sailor Saturn asks, “Who, Uranus-papa?”

Sailor Mars says, “Sailor Celestial.”

Sailor Pluto says, with a sigh, “Yes, being a Sovereign Sailor Scout, she does have that same potential and I believe that she has much hidden depths to her power that will remain hidden even if she gains Valkyrie form.”

Sailor Sun says, “And you are exactly right, Pluto.” When everyone looks at Sailor Sun, she says, “And it isn’t just because her version of the powers of me, Star, and Moon, she has an even deeper and greater power hidden deep within her ready to come out, Pluto. I felt it during our training sessions together.”

Sailor Uranus says, with a nod of understanding, “Since you were closely able to monitor her, I’m not surprised that you noticed something, Sailor Sun.”

Sailor Sun asks, “But the question is: Even with her hidden power, will be enough to counter Meatball Head’s power?”

(During that same day; rejoining our Moon Princess)

Joining up with our Moon Princess, she is at the ‘country estate’ of Geminios in which she is in her Super Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Moon and she is trying to focus her power under the supervision of Sailor Star, Sailor Mercury, Naruto, and Queen Serenity herself.

Sailor Star says, amazed, “It is incredible. Sailor Moon-onee-chan has such power.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “You aren’t kidding, Hinata-chan. My Sage Mode senses went into overdrive from what I felt from her.”

Sailor Mercury says, “I’m not sure if my computer and scanner can register it at all and if I try, it could destroy them.”

Queen Serenity tells Sailor Moon, “Serenity, you must focus. I know that it is hard. This is a power that no Moon Queen that most likely the source of your hidden power, Queen Selene Serenity, the first Sailor Moon, has ever had to control.”

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “I know, Serenity-mama.” Sailor Moon then takes a deep breath and she collapses to the ground on her butt after transforming back into her Legendium form.

The others run over to her and Naruto asks, “Are you okay, Moon-chan?”

Sailor Moon replies, with a smile, “I’m okay, Naruto-kun.”

Sailor Star says, “It is incredible. The power of the first queen of the Moon Kingdom inside of Sailor Moon.”

Queen Serenity says, “I always knew that you had such great power on the day of your birth, Serenity.”

Sailor Moon asks, curiously, “Why didn’t you ever tell me?”

Queen Serenity says, “You have to forge your own fate and your own path, Serenity. You and Endymon wanted to follow the relationship that you had back in the Silver Millennium and you made sure that love was so strong to transcend lifetimes.”

Sailor Moon says, weakly, “Yeah…”

Naruto tells Sailor Moon, with a comforting tone, “I miss him too, Moon-chan.” Sailor Moon smiles warmly at Naruto, but then she and Naruto yelp as their right arms glow with their ‘Marks of the Dragon’.

Sailor Mercury asks, “What’s wrong?”

Queen Serenity says, with a plain tone, “The Dark Signers are near.”

Sailor Star asks, “Is this true?”

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “It’s true, Star. The power of the Crimson Dragon is sensing them.”

Naruto says, nodding his head, “Big time, believe it.”

Sailor Moon says, “They are calling us out, Naruto.” Naruto nods his head and Sailor Moon and Naruto look at Sailor Star and Sailor Mercury in which they nod their heads.

Just then Shion, wearing a full miko style dress, runs out and she yells out, “Naruto!”

Naruto asks, “What is it, Shion-chan?”

Shion responds, “I had a vision, Naruto-kun. About those remaining enemies that you told me about.”

Sailor Mercury asks, a bit surprised, “You did?”

Shion responds, with a nod, “I do. I know where they are.”

Sailor Moon asks, “Do you know who they are?”

Shion responds, “The one that you know as Sapphire, the holder of the Monkey Immortal, and the holder of the Giant Immortal.”

Sailor Mercury says, “Sapphire and Takeru Takashi, formally of Data Squad.”

Sailor Star asks, “Do you think that the other new Signers feel it?”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it, Hinata-chan.”

(Elsewhere; around the same time)

Within Dicey Café, Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Tsuboi, and Andrew are looking at Kazuto as his ‘Mark of the Dragon’ is glowing.

Asuna says, “Kirito-kun…”

Tsuboi asks, “Does this mean…?”

Kazuto responds, with a nod, “Yeah, Klein. Sachi and the other Dark Signers are finally making their move.”

Keiko asks, curiously, “Didn’t they say that they needed one more member?”

Andrew says, “Most likely, they have that needed member and now, they are on the attack.”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I believe you are right, Agil.” Asuna puts her hands on top of Kazuto’s hands and they look at each other in which they give warm smiles while Rika gives a slight pout.

Suguha asks, “What about Davis and the others?”

Kazuto says, “Already on their way knowing them.”

(Later on; joining up with Davis)

Speaking of our Digidestined of Miracles, Davis is riding inside of his Duel Runner with ExVeemon flying besides him on his right while Kari, riding on Nefertimon’s back, is to his left.

Kari asks Davis, “Do you feel that Dai-kun?”

Davis says, with a nod, “Yeah, I do, Kari.”

Nefertimon asks, “What is it, Kari?”

Kari responds, solemnly, “TK.”

ExVeemon gives a look of shock and he asks, “Are you serious?”

Davis says, with a nod, “Yeah, buddy.” They continue to race on until they see TK, wearing a helmet and on a Duel Runner like Kalin’s Dark Signer Duel Runner, is waiting for them.

TK tells Davis, “Took you long enough, Davis.”

Davis tells TK, “It’s time to end this TK.”

TK tells Davis, with a surprised look, “TK, huh? Damn, Davis. You are serious. When you call me by my proper name, you are deadly serious.” TK says, with a dark smirk, “Good, Davis. I want you at your best, Davis.”

Davis responds, with a serious tone, “You want my best? You are going to get my best.” Davis tells Kari, ExVeemon, and Nefertimon, “Get out of here.”

ExVeemon asks, “Davis?”

Nefertimon tells ExVeemon, “Davis is right, ExVeemon. We would get in the way.”

Kari tells Davis, “Be careful, Dai-kun.”
Davis responds, with a nod, “I’ll do my best, Kari-chan.” Kari and Davis share a kiss and TK can’t help to give a warm smile at this, but his expression turns dark when Davis looks at him and ExVeemon, Nefertimon, and Kari take off to a safe distance.

TK responds, “You have become close.”

Davis replies, “You helped it get that.”

TK replies, “A shame that I have to break it up.”

Davis retorts, “Not going to happen, TK. I’m going to beat some sense into and then I’m going to take Kari out on a date.”

TK says, “We’ll see about that! Let’s go, Davis!” Soon after, dark violet flames in the form of the Giant of the Nazca Lines forms around them as their Duel Runners switch to Duel Mode, the screens switching to Duel Mode as well, the duel disk portion of their runners activates, and their duel decks are shuffled as their life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist.

“Let’s ride!” Davis and TK shout in unison as their Turbo Duel begins as their runners race off down the ‘track’ created by the dark violet flames.

As ExVeemon, Nefertimon, and Kari watch from a distance, Kari says, “Be careful, Dai-kun.”

(On the moon; around the same time)

Within the ruins of the Moon Kingdom, Sapphire, with a Dark Signer Duel Disk that has a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist, is standing around until Naruto and Sailor Moon, both of whom have their duel disks with their dueling decks inside of them, appear through teleportation.

Sapphire tells Sailor Moon, “Welcome home, Princess Serenity.”

Sailor Moon responds, “You are on sacred ground, Sapphire.”

Sapphire responds, “As my brother was sacred to me, Sailor Moon.”

Sailor Moon tells Sapphire, “I didn’t kill your brother despite how ‘bad boy’ he was.”

Sapphire responds, with a dark serious tone, “Doom Phantom may have done the deed, but my brother was so ‘entranced’ by you, the future queen of Crystal Tokyo, he sacrificed his life for you. You, the queen of the ‘false golden age’.”

Sailor Moon yells out, “That’s not true!”

Sapphire responds, “Oh, really? Then why was there a rebellion against you and the king, the Earth prince that sold out humanity to you, Lunarians?”

Sailor Moon replies, a dark gleam in her eyes, “How dare you?!” Sailor Moon does something that completely and totally unlike her: She unleashes some KI at Sapphire causing him to flinch in surprise and Sailor Moon shouts out, “If you had forgotten, I was reborn as an Earthling! I’m one of the people of Earth as well! And my beloved would never sell his people out to anyone! How dare you insult his memory like that? And someone like you, who had stolen the symbol of my family? I am not only of the White Moon Family, but the Black Moon family, the name that you perverted and whose symbol that you stole!”

Sapphire thinks in her mind, “Something is different about her.”

Naruto asks, “Where is Kurama?”

Sapphire replies, “Those beasts stayed smart and stayed away.”

Naruto responds, with a deadly glare, “Watch your mouth towards my friends, jerk.”

Sailor Moon says, stepping forward, “I’ll take care of this one, Naruto-kun.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Okay, Moon-chan. Kick his ass.”

Sapphire says, with a dark serious tone, “We shall see Sailor Moon.” Soon after, both of them activate their duel disks as dark violet flames in the form of the Monkey of the Nazca Lines surrounds them and the Moon Kingdom ruins in which their decks are shuffled and their duel disk’s life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist as they draw five cards from their decks.

“Game on!” Sapphire and Sailor Moon say in unison as their duel begins.

Starting Scores:
Sailor Moon: 4000
Sapphire: 4000

Sapphire draws a card and he says, “I’ll go first.” Sapphire says, putting one card into the Field Spell slot, “I activate my Dark Crystal Zone Field Spell!” Soon after, the whole area becomes a field similar to the area containing the Black Crystal where the Sailor Scouts fought Wiseman/Doom Phantom and Sapphire says, “This Field Spell turns all of the monsters on my field and in my grave into Dark attribute monsters and all original Dark monsters gain five hundred attack points.” Sapphire says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I play my Assault Dog in attack mode.” Soon after, Assault Dog (1200/800) appears on the field in attack mode and he says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “And I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My turn, Sapphire!” Sailor Moon says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Since I have no cards in my graveyard, I can play Guardian Eatos in attack mode!” Soon after, Guardian Eatos (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

Sapphire asks, surprised, “A high level monster now?”

Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I give it my Celestial Sword-Eatos spell card and it gives her a five hundred point boost!” A sword appears in Guardian Eatos’ hands and she goes from 2500/2000 to 3000/2000 in which she says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Then I play Dark Valkyria in attack mode!” Dark Valkyrie (1800/1050-2300/1050) then appears on the field in attack mode.

Sapphire says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my trap: Hidden Soldiers!” Sapphire’s face-down is revealed to be Hidden Soldiers trap card and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Since you managed to Normal Summon, I get one more Dark monster from my hand to put onto the field! I choose Bicorn Re’em!” Bicorn Re’em (800/1600-1300/1600) then appears on the field in defense mode.

Sailor Moon says, “Too bad that you won’t get to use it to play your Immortal! Eatos, destroy his Assault Dog!” Guardian Eatos cut Assault Dog in half and Sapphire yelps out in pain as he loses 1800 life-points.

Just then two cards come out of Sapphire’s deck and he says, “Bad move, Sailor Moon. Since you destroyed my loyal guard dog, I get to play as many of them from my deck in his place!” Sapphire puts the two cards on his duel disk and two more Assault Dogs (1200/800 X 2) appear on the field in defense mode.

Sailor Moon says, drolly, “Just great.”

Sapphire asks, with a dark smirk, “What will do you now, your majesty?”

Sailor Moon responds, strongly, “Dark Valkyria, take out Bicorn!” Dark Valkyria unleashes a dark energy sphere that destroys Bicorn Re’em, but since it was in defense mode, Sapphire loses no life-points. Sailor Moon says, putting three cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with three face-downs.”

Current Score:
Sailor Moon: 4000
Sapphire: 2200

Sapphire says, drawing a card, “Ones that won’t help you stop this!” Sapphire says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I release both Assault Dogs in order to play Earthbound Immortal Cusillu in attack mode!” Both Assault Dogs vanish as they go into the sky and then an Earthbound Immortal, in its cocoon form, appears on the field in which Naruto’s Mark of the Dragon activates and surrounds him in a red energy bubble. Just then white ‘lights’ are coming from everywhere and are getting absorbed into the cocoon.

Sailor Moon asks, “Wait! What are those? There are no ‘beings’ to absorb here! What’s going on?”

Sapphire responds, with an evil smile, “Those are the spirits of the people of the Silver Millennium that couldn’t be reborn in the future like you, your prince, and your court was, Sailor Moon!”

There are gasps and Sailor Moon asks, stunned, “What?!”

Sapphire says, “Your mother, Queen Serenity, did everything to try to send everyone into the future, but the sealing of Queen Metallia had already taxed her and she couldn’t send everyone! These are those souls from the Silver Alliance and even your cousins’ kingdom that couldn’t be reborn and now being used to fuel the engine of your destruction!”

Sailor Moon yells out, “No! Leave those souls in peace!”

Sapphire responds, with an evil smile, “Make me, Sailor Moon!”

Naruto shouts out, angrily, “Monster! No, fiend! You asshole! Isn’t the dead even sacred to a fiend like you?!”

Sapphire replies, “I am already dead, Namikaze.”

Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer that’s unlike her, “Sapphire, I swear in the name of the moon and our galaxy, you will pay for this transgression!”

Sapphire retorts, “Just try it, Sailor Moon! You will pay for the death of my brother! Now, come out, Earthbound Immortal Cusillu!” When the cocoon stops absorbing spirits, it explodes and Earthbound Immortal Cusillu (2800/2400-3300/2400) appears on the field in attack mode and Sapphire says, “And thanks to my mighty field spell, it is even stronger!” Sapphire shouts out, “And it can attack you directly! Cusillu, strike down the Moon Princess once and for all! Dethrone her!”

As Cusillu moves in for the attack, Naruto shouts out, “Moon-chan, get out of the way!” Sailor Moon takes to the sky as the Immortal’s fist slams into where she was creating a shockwave and Sailor Moon screams as she is sent flying while losing 3300 life-points while hitting the ground with a nasty ‘thud’ in which Naruto yells out, horrified, “Moon-chan!”

Sailor Moon grunts out, struggling to get to her feet, “I’m… I’m okay, Naruto-kun.”

Sapphire responds, “You won’t be for long, Sailor Moon.”

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “My Mana Synchron tells me different.” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a Spellcaster monster ‘creating’ a Synchro Monster with his own energy and Sailor Moon says, “Thanks to this trap card, I can play one Synchro Monster from my Extra Deck that’s has equal or less attack points to the damage that I just suffered.” Sailor Moon takes a card out her Extra Deck, puts it on her duel disk, and she yells out, “And I choose Ancient Pixie Dragon!” Ancient Pixie Dragon (2100/3000-2600/3000) appears on the field in attack mode.

Sapphire responds, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Play what you like, Sailor Moon. It won’t matter.”

Current Score:
Sailor Moon: 700
Sapphire: 2200

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “Really? I draw!” Sailor Moon says, “And I play my Pixie Dragon’s ability and destroy your Immortal! Spirit Burial!” Ancient Pixie Dragon unleashes a powerful wave of energy that turns Cusillu into pieces.

Naruto says, excitedly, “Way to go, Moon-chan! He is vulnerable!”

Sapphire responds, pushing a button on his duel disk, “My Revival of the Immortals says different, Namikaze!” Sapphire’s face-down card is revealed to be the Revival of the Immortals and Sapphire says, “And now, I can revive one Earthbound Immortal in my graveyard, but it can’t attack this turn and you take no damage from a battle with my Immortal!” Just then Earthbound Immortal Cusillu (2800/2400-3300/2400) returns to the field in attack mode.

Sailor Moon says, “And I’m guessing that other face-down is a trap card to force me to attack your Immortal.”

Sapphire replies, “Correct. It’s over.”

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Wrong! I activate my Light Reflection trap card!” Sailor Moon’s next face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a monster in front of a mirror that’s shining and in the mirror, there is another monster within in which Sailor Moon says, “Thanks to this trap card, you special summoned a Dark Monster and that means that I can play a Light monster!” A card comes out her deck and Sailor Moon says, putting the card on her duel disk, “And I choose Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden in attack mode!” Just then Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden (800/200) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon shouts out, “And now, I tune my Maiden with Dark Valkyria!” Minerva turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Dark Valkyria, turning it transparent, and then causing a column of light to appear on the field. Sailor Moon takes a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck and she chants out, “The holy light of protection, shine now and become eternal life! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Moon puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Meet Ancient Fairy Dragon!” Out of the column of light, Ancient Fairy Dragon (2100/3000) appears on the field in attack mode.

Sapphire says, “Your Signer Dragon, huh? It is no match for my Immortal.”

Sailor Moon responds, “Wrong! I activate Fairy Dragon’s ability! Now, it can destroy one Field Spell out on the field!”

Sapphire gasps in shock and he yells out, “You can’t!”

Sailor Moon says, snapping her fingers, “I just did, jerk!” Just then the whole of the room shatters into pieces and Sailor Moon says, while Sailor Moon takes a card that came out from her deck, “And without a Field Spell, your Immortal is finished!” Cusillu roars as it sinks into the ground as it is destroyed while Ancient Pixie Dragon goes from 2600/3000 to 2100/3000 due to the Field Spell destruction by Ancient Fairy.

Sapphire says, stunned, “My Immortal!”

Naruto says, with a grin, “Is history, pal! Believe it!”

Sailor Moon shouts out, “And so are you, Sapphire! You are going to pay for your actions against those in their eternal rest! Fairy Dragon, direct attack with Eternal Sunshine!” Ancient Fairy Dragon unleashes a powerful rainbow light that causes Sapphire to scream out in pain and agony as the light burns him and costs him 2100 life-points. Sailor Moon yells out, “And now, for the finisher, Pixie Dragon, turn this asshole into dust! Fairy Whip!” Ancient Pixie Dragon roars in for the attack and Sapphire gasps out in horror as Ancient Pixie bisects him in half while he loses 2100 life-points, ending the duel immediately.

Final Score:
Sailor Moon: 1700
Sapphire: 0

With the end of the duel, the dark violet flames fade away and both halves of Sapphire turn into ash and dust which crumble into nothingness.

Sailor Moon just huffs and Ancient Fairy Dragon asks her, “Do you feel no regret for your opponent?”

Sailor Moon glares at Ancient Fairy Dragon and she responds, “That fiend! No way! He disturbed the poor spirits of the people of the Silver Millennium that didn’t have a chance at a new life at this time and on Earth! He got what he deserved!”

Ancient Fairy Dragon tells Sailor Moon, “While you are right in that regard, he was twisted by the Immortals through the death of his brother.”

Sailor Moon says, with a plain tone, “While you are right about that, it doesn’t mean I should feel sorry for that asshole.” Sailor Moon tells Ancient Fairy, “However, thank you for your help, Ancient Fairy. I’m very grateful.”

Ancient Fairy Dragon tells Sailor Moon, “You are welcome, Sailor Moon. However, I hope that you will come off the path that you are on with my ‘former self’ and help your inner light shine once more.”

Sailor Moon responds, “You know what I am, Ancient Fairy. The dark is a part of me as the light.”

Ancient Fairy Dragon responds, “I know, Princess Serenity. But if you balance it out, you can finally gain the shine that you once had before.” Soon after, Guardian Eatos, Ancient Fairy Dragon, and Ancient Pixie Dragon vanish from the field in which Sailor Moon can only wonder about Ancient Fairy Dragon’s words.

(Shortly thereafter; with the rest of the Dark Signers)

Joining up with Obito, Sachi, and the Lizard Dark Signer are sitting down at a table and just then the flame on a candle on a three candle stand goes out.

Obito says, “Sapphire’s flame has gone out.”

Sachi asks, “Sailor Moon?”

Obito says, with a nod, “Most likely.”

Lizard Dark Signer asks, in her female voice, “We are now one member down, so, now what?”

Obito says, “Something that can be corrected with the aid of a ‘former associate’.”

Sachi asks, with a dark plain tone, “You are going to turn HIM into one of us?”

Obito says, “He has a grudge against three of the Signers including the one that you have a grudge on, Sachi-san.”

Sachi responds, with a dark glare, “Kirito-kun is mine, understood?”

Obito says, “As you wish, Sachi-san.”

Lizard Dark Signer then asks, “What now, Obito-san?”

Obito responds, “We shall see how our ‘Star Dragon King’ measures up.” Obito then creates a crystal orb showing the Shadow Turbo Duel between TK and Davis getting under away.

And that’s the chapter, everyone! Well, I think that your question about Kabuto is answered in this chapter, folks. Orochimaru and Kabuto are down and now, there are the Dark Signers and Kaguya to go! How will this all end? Well, you are going to have to read and find out, everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!