Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden GT: Grand Tour ❯ Crimson and Chaos Dragon Power ( Chapter 33 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I know that you have heard this over a dozen times or so, but once again, I would like to give credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Power Rangers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Age of characters starting this chapter:
Tsunade Senju: Age 55, but physically, she is 27 years of age
Minato Namikaze: Age 27
Queen Serenity: Physically, 20s, but centuries in actual age
Geminios (OC character): Over a millennia in actual age
Sasuke Uchiha: Around Age 19
Karin: Around Age 19
Christie: Around Age 28
Matt Ishida: Age 22
Jun Motomiya: Age 22
Hotaru Tomoe: Age 17
Serena, Ami, Raye, Mina, Lita, and Naruto: Age 19
Michelle and Amara: Age 21
Hinata Hyuga: Age 19
Sakura Haruno: Age 19
Shion: Age 19
Galaxia/Sailor Galaxia: Age Twenties
Neo-Queen Serenity: Physically, late twenties to early thirties, but actual age is around one millennia

Sailor Moon Shippuden GT: Grand Tour

Chapter 33: Crimson and Chaos Dragon Power

Within Juuban, we come to the home of Molly Baker and she is looking at herself in which a figure enters the room.

The figure says, in a male voice, “Molly…”

Molly responds, “I know.”

The figure says, “We can’t allow this to happen.”

Molly replies, “I really didn’t want to fight Serena, but Sakura’s heart was still vulnerable despite accepting herself.”

The figure responds, “She wanted something that a lot of people desire a lot: To be loved.”

Molly says, with a nod, “Yes. And her heart was more vulnerable to that since her attempts at love got her hurt in physical and emotional ways.”

The figure says, “But women aren’t the only ones vulnerable in that regard.”

Molly says, with a smile, “Too true, Nephrite.” The figure is then revealed to be Nephrite, one of the former generals of the Negaverse, and he nods in front of Molly.

Nephrite tells Molly, “Molly, will you be using THAT against them?”

Molly says, “Most likely, the others will stay out of this since they are pregnant, but Naruto will be a problem.”

Nephrite says, “Two to three Valkyrie Sailor Scouts and someone that could be possible rival to one.”

Molly says, with a nod, “And we have one Valkyrie and one that could be a rival for Valkyrie on our side with the Motomiya siblings.”

Nephrite says, with a nod, “Unless we can figure out the way to break the hold of Tzolk'in on them.”

Molly says, “There might be a way.”

Nephrite asks, “Are you sure?”

Molly says, “The power needed will be incredible and it is risky, but I’m going to need to take that chance in order to get Sailor Sun back on our side.”

Nephrite says, “Then we need to hurry, Molly.”

Molly says, with a nod, “Yes, we do, Nephrite.”

(Joining up with Naruto’s group; Later on)

With Naruto’s group, they are joined by Sailor Galaxia, who has a brand new ‘fuku’ of sorts, which consists of her original headgear, deep, full, and lovely shimmering golden lips, golden metal choker around her neck, she has a low line armored bikini-like top that show a good amount of her voluptuous chest, golden armored elbow pads on her elbows, her own bracelets around her wrists, golden fingernails on her hands, golden bikini throng in-between her legs, golden armored kneepads, and golden armored high-heeled shoes with four inch stiletto heels.

Sailor Galaxia, also showing a significant ‘bulge’ in her waist, comes over and Serena says, “I’m glad that you could come Galaxia-sempai.”

Sailor Galaxia says, “I’m glad to be here, young hime. The new Animamates are watching over your beautiful baby girl as ordered.”

Serena tells Sailor Galaxia, “Thank you, Galaxia-sempai.”

Sailor Galaxia responds, “It is no trouble after all of the wonderful things that you have done for me and I believe that I should be called ‘Sister Galaxia’ since you and I are going to be members of the same family.”

Sailor Galaxia rubs her belly and Serena says, looking over the others, “I believe that the others would agree that ‘Uzumaki Namikaze’ will be perfect additions to our names.”

Raye says, with a sly smile, “No duh, Meatball Head.”

Hinata says, with a nod and warm loving smile at Naruto, “I agree, Raye.” Hinata rubs her expanded belly which is more along than Galaxia and everyone else, minus Serena, who is just as ‘developed’ as Hinata, along with Lita and Trista, both of whom haven’t been impregnated by Naruto, yet.

Amara says, sensing something, “There is something in the air.”

Naruto says, “I know that ‘wind’, Amara-chan.”

Raye says, with a plain tone, “Here they come.” Everyone then looks to see the Digidestined, their Digimon partners, and the Leaf ninja assembling in front of them.

Minato says, looking at Naruto, “Naruto…”

Mina asks, “What are you doing here?”

Ino responds, “You know darn well why we are here!”

Matt says, “You aren’t getting your hands on Tzolk'in!”

Amara responds, “Like you can stop us!”

Sailor Milky Way says, “Trista-sensei, listen to reason!”

Trista responds, “I already have. I should have had more faith in the power of my queen and princess and I know that this power shall be no trouble. We shall use this power to lead humanity into a ‘golden age’, but not as rulers, however. We will be ‘guilds’ as we have been back in the Silver Millennium. We will purge this planet of its impurities and allow humanity to continue on while we rebuild a new Silver Millennium.”

Davis says, rolling his eyes, “Oh, yeah! That worked! We didn’t get involved the right away and Metallia had a foothold to brainwash the population of Earth to get the Silver Crystal and the other treasures of the Silver and Golden Alliances!”

Kari says, “In which only my adopted brother and I were the only Earthlings that weren’t brainwashed!”

There are surprised looks from the Sailor Scouts group and Trista says, “I see that you are remembering your past, Princess Calypso.”

Tai asks, “Calypso?”

Kari tells Tai, “My name from my past life.” Kari then takes out a pink heart broach with a golden galaxy spiral with the picture of the planet Earth on in the center of the galaxy along with Black Rose Dragon also on the broach with eight pink wings attached to the broach and she says, “And I think that it is time for the princess to take her throne.”

There are multiple gasps and Mina yells out, “No way!”

Sailor Milky Way says, with a grin, “Yes way, girlfriend!”

Earth Shining Mirror Change, Make-up!

The broach opens up to reveal a golden prism-like crystal inside along with a mirror on top that reflects Kari’s image and Kari’s clothing melts away in which a sailor fuku forms around her body in which after her transformation is done, a brand new Sailor Scout is in front of everyone.

This brand new Sailor Scout has Kari’s brown hair long and flowing like Mina’s hairstyle with a prism-like crown on her scalp with a jewel in the shape and designed of Earth on the center portion of the crown, there is a brown tiara with another jewel in the shape and design of the Earth in the center of the tiara, she has deep, plump, and gorgeous shimmering pink lips, black spiked choker around her neck, she has a pink version of Sailor Galaxia’s original armored fuku on with the broach attached to the chest area of the fuku, she has red armored versions of Eternal Sailor Moon’s shoulder pads over her shoulders, pink fingerless gloves that goes to her elbows with black armored elbow pads on her elbows and rainbow versions of Galaxia’s bracelets on her wrists and over the gloves, she has black armored kneepads on her knees, and pink armored version of Sailor Venus’ original high-heeled shoes on her feet. She has eight huge and fluffy pink feathered wings coming out of her back and attached to her skirt, there is sword that looks like Excalibur from ALO expect there is a piece of jeweled jadeite, nephrite, zoisite, and kunzite on the hilt of the blade.

Lita says, “This must be Sailor Earth.”

Trista says, shocked, “That sword!”

Sailor Milky Way says, with a smirk, “That’s right, Trista. That’s the true Sacred Blade Excalibur.”

There are gasps and Mina says, “No way!”

Ami says, “The blade of King Arthur legend!”

Trista says, “Yes. But it originally belonged to the family of Prince Endymon and it signified their position as heirs and heiress to the planet Earth.”

Raye says, shocked, “You’re kidding!”

Hotaru says, “I don’t think that Trista-mama would say that in jest.”

Serena asks, “Wait! Does that mean…?”

Kari, now Legendium Sailor Earth, responds, “Yes, Serena. Excalibur has recognized me as the one true heiress of this world and its throne. Naruto might have the Golden Crystal, but I have the Elysion crystal and the greater power within me.”

Amara asks, “Greater power?”

Sailor Earth responds, “The power of Sailor Universe.”

The Sailor Scouts, minus Trista, scream out in unison, “Sailor Universe?!”

Trista says, stunned, “She… She is a Sailor Scout of the Sovereign level on par with Sailor Celestial and Sailor Cosmos.” There are more gasps and Trista says, “But she…”

Sailor Earth says, “I’m a descendant and heiress of the first precursor kingdoms that predate the Moon Kingdom, Solaris Kingdom, and the Silver and Golden Alliances. In fact, I belong to the first kingdom to exist in the universe.”

There are multiple gasps and Mina says, “No way!”

Yolei says, “Took the words right out of my mouth!”

Sailor Earth says, “I won’t let you get Tzolk'in! It will cause havoc on the planet! You have no idea what you are dealing with!”

Serena says, with a dark stern tone, “It isn’t like we haven’t experience ‘dark powers’ before!”

Davis says, “And all of those lessons must have gone down your Meatball brain, princess!”

Raye responds, with a dark annoyed tone, “Don’t talk to Serena like that! Only I get to call her ‘Meatball Head’!”

Plenty the others look at Raye and Amara asks Raye, “Really?”

Raye retorts, “Like you don’t, Amara.”

Davis tells Sailor Earth, “Kari-chan, time to power up and do this the hard way!”

Sailor Earth says, “I wish that we didn’t have to Dai-kun.” However, Sailor Earth closes her eyes and her body is engulfed in a bright pink aura as her broach glows brightly, but then the whole of the area starts to shake with incredible power which makes them realize what’s going on.

Mina says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

Raye says, shocked, “Not her too!” Soon enough, Sailor Earth is engulfed in a powerful pink and golden aura as she transforms causing everyone to jump back from her and cover their eyes from the immense and intense light in which when the light fades, everyone looks to see a brand new Sailor Earth right in front of them!

Sailor Earth’s crown has been replaced by a pink version of a Greek
Thracian Helmet with statute of Black Rose Dragon on top along with a jewel in the shape and form of the planet Earth in the center, deep, full, and gorgeous shimmering pink lips, black armored spiked choker around her neck, her armored fuku is replaced by brown tight-fitting version of samurai armor that shapes her feminine shape of her chest and waistline with a brand new larger pink heart broach with crossed rapier swords with a jewel in the shape and form of the Earth in the center of the swords with Black Rose Dragon above them and a Millennium Eye below it with ten pink wings attached to it, attached to the chest and waist armor is black version of Medieval European armor for arms and hands, pink armored gantlets with extendable laser claws over her armored wrists, she has pink armored shoulder plates similar to Armor of Halo’s armored shoulder pads with the Crests of Light, Miracles, and Life in gold on them, she has a pink armored skirt attached to the lower waist armor and it is as long as a typical Sailor Scout skirt, and she has pink armored knee-high high-heeled boots with five inch stiletto heels. She has her Excalibur sword from her previous form attached to the right side of her armored skirt and she has ten pink huge and fluffy wings coming out of her back.

The others gasp and Lita yells out, “You’re kidding me!”

Ami says, stunned, “She… She’s a Valkyrie Sailor Scout too!”

Amara asks, “But how?”

Sailor Earth responds, “TK and Dai-kun, that’s how. It’s because of them that I gained this strength! And I don’t intend to let them down! While Dai-kun is the only man in my two lives, TK is still precious friend, someone very precious, and it is because of him and Dai-kun that I gained this power!”

Sailor Milky Way then transforms from Legendium form to Valkyrie form and she says, “And why don’t we double our Valkyrie fun then? Time to rock and roll girlfriend!”

Lita says, with a dark sneer, “Oh, yeah!” Lita and Trista close their eyes while the others in their group back and in a bright flash, Lita and Trista transform into Valkyrie Sailor Jupiter and Valkyrie Sailor Pluto causing the others to gasp.

Tai says, stunned, “No way!”

Ino says, “They didn’t transform into their Legendium forms first? I can’t believe it!”

Minato says, “Guess they learned how to bypass that.”

Jiraiya says, “Which means more trouble for us.” But just then Valkyrie Sailor Sun makes her appearance in-between Serena’s group and the others.

Matt says, “All right! Sakura!” However, Davis, Sailor Earth, Sailor Milky Way, and Ino sense something ‘off’ about Sailor Sun.

Yolei says, “It’s about time!”

Kiba says, with a smirk, “No kidding!” But then Kiba sniffs the air and he thinks, “Wait! That aura around Sakura! Something… Something’s different! Something’s wrong!” Kiba then looks at Ino, seeing a wide eyed expression on her face, and Kiba thinks, his eyes widen, “And Ino can tell!”

Yamato says, “Something is wrong here.”

Tenten asks Yamato, “What do you mean Yamato-sensei?”

Ino says, “Yamato-sensei is right! Something is wrong about Sakura!” The others gasp and then Sailor Sun whips around and unleashes a powerful shockwave that knocks the Digidestined, their Digimon, and the Sailor Scouts right into the ground, hard!

Lee asks, shocked, “Sakura, why?!” Sailor Sun then walks over to Naruto, they embrace, and after Naruto throws off her helmet, Naruto and Sailor Sun lock lips in a passionate kiss which shocks our Digidestined and Leaf ninja.

Ino yells out, “Sakura!”

Serena says, with a dark smirk, “She is one of us now as it was meant to be.”

Tenten shouts out, “What?!”

Davis says, stunned and angrily, “Damn it! I knew that there was something wrong!”

When Naruto and Sailor Sun release from the kiss, Naruto says, with a smile, “Beautiful.”

Sailor Sun responds, with a dark seductive smile, “You know it, buster.”

Serena tells Sailor Sun, rubbing her belly, “Since we can’t go in there and risk our babies, can you go in there and get what we desire.”

Sailor Sun responds, “I’m only doing this for Naruto-kun, but as long as it is for him, my pleasure.” Sailor Sun then puts on her helmet and takes off.

Sailor Milky Way shouts out, “Sis, no!” However, Sailor Sun ignores Sailor Milky Way and prepares to head down to the temple.

Davis tells his sister, “She isn’t listening, Jun!”

Sailor Milky Way responds, “No duh, bro!”

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Then maybe she will listen to me!” Everyone then looks to see a brand new Sailor Scout floating down to the ground in front of all of them.

This brand new Sailor Scout has Molly’s brown hair, but it is designed in Sailor Pluto’s hairstyle in which she has crown designed like a prism with a rainbow colored star in the center of the crown on the forward portion of her scalp, a rainbow star sigil is on her forehead, deep, full, and luscious ruby red lips, a brown metal choker is around her neck, she has a grey version of Sailor Galaxia’s armored fuku with a heart-shaped broach that’s half-white and half-black in color with a rainbow colored star in the center with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V above the star along with eight grey wings attached to the broach, she has grey armored elbow pads, grey fingerless gloves that goes up to her elbows, she has rainbow colored version of Galaxia’s bracelets on her wrists, she has a version of Uranus’ Space Sword attached to her skirt in which it has a grey hilt and crystal blue blade and a silver specter like the Mystic Force Power Ranger’s Magi Staffs also attached to her skirt, she has grey armored kneepads, and she has rainbow colored version of Sailor Mars’ high-heeled shoes on her feet. She has a golden version of Sailor Moon’s Spiral Moon Rod in her hands and eight grey huge and fluffy feathered wings coming out of her back.

Serena asks, stunned, “Molly?”

The new Sailor Scout responds, with a nod, “Yes, Serena. But I am now Legendium Sailor Nebula, Sailor Guardian of all Star Seeds.”

Sailor Milky Way says, with a whistle, “Not bad.”

Ino says, her eyes widen, “Wow. She has got a lot of power.”

Soon after, Nephrite appears and Ami says, stunned, “Nephrite!”

Raye says, shocked, “But how! He’s dead.”

Nephrite responds, “Not anymore. I have been resurrected through means that I won’t mention and I am here to make amends.”

Raye says, with a sneer, “Oh, really.”

Nephrite then goes over to Sailor Earth, bows, and he says, “My lady, I am at your service and the service of your prince as punishment of my betrayal to my prince, Prince Endymon of Earth, by allow Metallia to manipulate me back at the Silver Millennium.”

There are gasps and Sailor Jupiter asks, shocked, “Say what?!”

Sailor Pluto responds, “It’s the truth. The four generals of the Negaverse were once the loyal knights to Prince Endymon and his family and like I have mentioned before, only Endymon was unaffected by the evil influence of Metallia.”

Serena says, with a sneer, “So, they are traitors.”

Nephrite responds, “It is true. I allowed Metallia and Beryl to influence me and turn me against my prince and my kingdom. I hope that by serving my prince’s sister that I can make up for such crimes.”

Sailor Earth responds, with a plain tone, “Fine, but if you dare to do anything to my family or Dai-kun and his family, you will wish that you remain dead.” Sailor Earth then gives a dangerous glare that’s not like her at Nephrite which surprises plenty of the others.

Matt says, amazed, “Whoa! I never see Kari like this!”

Tai tells Matt, with a sigh, “SAO changed Kari more than she likes to admit, Matt. I know that she has changed ever since she got back.”

Nephrite tells Sailor Earth, “I, thank you, your majesty.”

Sailor Earth says, with a sigh, “Please don’t call me that.”

Davis says, with a grin, “Well, you will always be my princess.”

Sailor Earth says, with a grin, “Always the joker, huh, Dai-kun? Anyway, we’ve got work to do.”

Sailor Nebula nods her head and she tells Sailor Sun, “Please don’t force me to stop you, Sailor Sun.”

Sailor Sun retorts, with a dark smile, “Ha! Are you serious? Take a look!”

Sailor Nebula responds, “Question: Do you think that you are the first one to achieve Valkyrie Sailor Soldier power in millennia?” Sailor Nebula then closes her eyes and her broach glows with a powerful aura surrounding her body causing the whole area to shake and quake with the violence of a powerful top tier earthquake causing many of the others to gasp in shock.

Sailor Jupiter asks, “You have got to be kidding me, right?”

Mina says, shocked, “No way!”

Serena asks, stunned, “But how?!” Just then Sailor Nebula erupts in bright rainbow colored lights that forces everyone else to cover their eyes and creating a massive crater all around her as her transformation shakes and quakes the whole area.

(At this moment; At the North Pole)

Right at this moment, Kaguya can’t help to keep her rage contained as a dark aura surrounds her as she senses the power of the latest two Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

Kaguya yells out, “More of them?! How can be this be happening?! How can these outsiders have such power?! I will make Asura and the bloodline of Serenity pay! And no one will stand in my way! I will find a way to surpass all of you!”

(Moments afterwards; back to the battle)

Returning back to the temple that seems to contain the seal to power that the corrupted Moon Princess and her Silver Millennium father wants, there is a lot of smoke and dust from the end of Sailor Nebula’s transformation and when it fades along with everyone else’s ability to see again restored, they look to find a brand new Sailor Nebula in front of them.

Sailor Nebula’s crown is gone and replaced by a grey version of a Greek Thracian Helmet with statute of Timaeus, in his dragon form, on top of the helmet, her rainbow star sigil still on her forehead, deep, full, and lovely shimmering dark pink lips, her armored fuku is replaced by violet samurai armor that tightly hugs and shows her sexy female super model chest and waist, the larger heart broach attached to the chest area that has two grey colored samurai swords crossed in front of each other with a rainbow colored star in the center of the crossed swords surrounded by three Egyptian Gods with three Sacred Beasts surrounded the crossed swords while ten grey wings attached to the broach, attached to the chest and waist armor is dark grey versions of European Medieval armor for fully armored knights with rainbow colored armored gantlets attached and around her armored wrists, there is an armored skirt that’s the length of a classic Sailor Scout skirt attached to chest and waist armor with the colors of the armored skirt are black, white, and grey, the sword and staff from her Legendium form is attached to her skirt, she has a pair of high-heeled knee-high grey armored boots with four inch heels, and finally, there are ten huge and fluffy grey feathered wings. In her hands, there is a Star Seeker Keyblade in her right hand.

Sailor Jupiter yells out, stunned, “How many of us are Valkyrie Sailor Scouts now?!”

Sailor Milky Way says, “Quite a few of us.”

Ino says, “Oh, shit! That power! It… It’s cosmic! I thought that Forehead was something, but this girl really takes it to a whole new level!”

Sailor Sun responds, “You have got to be kidding me!”

Sailor Nebula says, “This is no joke, but you are going to get the punch line.” Sailor Nebula then zips over to Sailor Sun with incredible speed and with one powerful kick, Sailor Nebula sends Sailor Sun flying for over a mile before she crashes into the ground below with a massive ‘crash’ sending dirt and dust high into the sky!

Naruto says, shocked, “Sakura!”

Davis and Sailor Milky Way winch at this, but Sailor Milky Way points to Naruto, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Pluto in which Davis nods his head and he yells out, “Hey, Blondie!” When Naruto and the others look towards Davis, he, Sailor Earth, and Sailor Milky Way hit Naruto, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Pluto so hard that they slam exactly into the same place that Sailor Sun just crashed with just as much force times three!

Serena yells out, shocked, “Naruto-kun! Jupiter-chan! Pluto-chan!”

Hotaru says, stunned, “Pluto-mama!” Sailor Nebula, Sailor Earth, Sailor Milky Way, and Davis then zip over to just a short distance away from the crater as Naruto, Sailor Sun, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Pluto stumble out.

Sailor Jupiter yells out, annoyed, “Cheap shot!”

Sailor Milky Way responds, “Says you!”

Sailor Earth tells Sailor Nebula, “I need to take on Sailor Sun, Nebula-san.”

Sailor Nebula says, with a nod, “Okay.”

Davis says, “Kari…”

Sailor Earth tells Davis, with a grin, “I’ll be all right, Dai-kun.”

Sailor Milky Way says, with a grin, “Don’t worry. Your girlfriend is tougher than she looks and she is already looking tough with her outfit.”

Davis says, with a smile, “Yeah.”

Naruto says, with a dark sneer, “You are going to pay for that pal. You might be Sakura’s brother, but you are going to get it.”

Davis responds, with a wide sly grin, “That’s what you think Naruto.” Davis then roars out as he erupts with power as a chakra cloak surrounds and he transforms into a similar form as Naruto’s Six Path Sage Mode, but the cloak doesn’t cover his face, however, it covers his hair, in which the parts of the chakra cloak that are golden color are fiery red instead with the ‘markings’ like the spiral and magmata are deep gold in color with his eyes dragon-like.

There are gasps and Naruto shouts out, “No way!”

Sailor Milky Way says, with a grin, “That’s right, pal! Six Path Sage Mode, just like you!”

Davis says, with a grin, “A gift from Kurama-san and friends.”

Naruto shouts out, with a dark angered tone, “You must have tricked or forced them somehow! You are going to pay for that!”

Sailor Earth responds, “Dai-kun didn’t do such a thing!”

Davis responds, “They gave me this power when I gained their trust and after I bashed Kurama right in the nose!”

Naruto asks, stunned, “You did what?!’

Sailor Milky Way says, with a sigh and smile, “Yep! That’s how he got the fox’s respect!”

Sailor Nebula says, shocked, “That’s… That’s crazy!”

Sailor Earth says, with a grin, “That’s Dai-kun for you.”

Davis says, with a serious tone, “Anyway, I think that the time for talk is over!” Soon after, Davis, Sailor Milky Way, Sailor Earth, and Sailor Nebula zip over and an instant, there is a loud ‘crash’ and ‘explosion’ as the four of them collide and clash with Naruto, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Sun with Naruto and the three Sailor Scouts with him being sent in different directions. Soon enough, Sailor Nebula and Sailor Jupiter are facing off with each other.

Sailor Jupiter says, with a serious tone, “Ha! You really think that you are something, but I know you, Molly!” Sailor Jupiter attacks, but Sailor Nebula easily dodges her assault.

Sailor Nebula says, with a smile, “I’m not the same Molly Baker that you knew, Lita-chan.” Sailor Nebula then unleashes a powerful shockwave that sends Sailor Jupiter flying for a mile in which she bounces off the ground three times before she stops with a nasty ‘thud’.

Mina says, stunned, “Lita-chan!”

Raye says, shocked, “No way!” Sailor Milky Way and Sailor Pluto are fighting hard in which they are unleashing multiple assaults in which Eight Trigrams Air Palm at a higher power causing massive craters on the ground or the sides of the nearby mountains.

Sailor Milky Way says, “Geez! Pluto means business!”

Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!

Sailor Pluto then creates a massive water dragon from the nearby pools of water and Sailor Milky Way yelps as she manages to create an energy shield that prevents the attack from slamming her from massive water pressure and then some.

Sailor Milky Way says, taking out a key that looks like Power Ranger Ninja Storm Yellow Ranger, “Time to get serious!”

Valkyrie Legendary Warrior Mode, Make-up: Ninja Storm, Ranger Form!

Sailor Milky Way inserts the key into a slot at the top of her broach and her helmet transforms into the one used by the Yellow Ninja Storm Ranger and her chest and waist form gain a design similar to the chest and waist bodysuit of the Yellow Ninja Storm Power Ranger of which there is a skirt added to show that she is a ‘female warrior in which the male Power Ranger’s ninja sword appears on the left side of Milky Way’s ‘new’ skirt and the Yellow Ranger’s Lion Hammer appears in her hands.

Sailor Milky Way shouts out, “Later, Pluto!” Like a super mole, Sailor Milky Way digs into the ground and vanishes in which Sailor Pluto leaps up and flies into the air to avoid attack from the ground below her since the instant that Sailor Milky Way bursts out of the ground, Sailor Pluto has a chance to avoid and/or counterattack. However, Sailor Pluto flies close to a mountain in which Sailor Milky Way bursts out of the side and her hammer strikes home on Sailor Pluto’s helmet face hard and sending her sky-rocket into the ground with a loud ‘crunch’ creating a large crater in her wake.

Hotaru shouts out, stunned, “Pluto-mama!”

Serena says, stunned, “Pluto!”

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ starts)

While this is going on, Sailor Sun takes out her Gunblades and unleashes a barrage of solar energy bullets at Sailor Earth, but she draws Excalibur and its blade glows in which Sailor Earth then cuts through the solar energy attacks with ease causing them to explode all around her, but not at her.

Sailor Sun says, stunned, “No way!” Sailor Earth, looking at Sailor Sun with a look of deadly determination that was never seen on our Child of Light before, swipes her sword and attacks with a powerful shockwave which Sailor Sun struggles to hold back, but it makes her skid back about half-a-mile before she stops it.

Ino says, “Whoa!”

Choji says, amazed, “That’s incredible!” Sailor Earth then glares at Sailor Sun with a deadly glare that’s totally unlike her Child of Light and she charges in with incredible speed causing her to close the distance between them within seconds and Sailor Earth unleashes a deadly assault of sword strikes that makes our normally aggressive Sailor Sun recoil and go completely onto the defensive.

Veemon says, stunned, “Wow, Kari is on fire!”

Gatomon says, breathlessly, “Kari…” Sailor Earth’s sword then glows and she hits Sailor Sun in the waist with four rapid thrust strikes, hitting with such force that the air gets knocked out of her, and she is also gets sent skidding backwards about several hundred yards before stopping.

Cody says, “That’s Linear, a technique for the Rapier Sword Skill!”

Yolei says, amazed, “She isn’t Kari right now.”

The ninja look confused and Neji asks, “What do you mean?”

Tai says, with a plain tone, “Yolei is right. Right now, my sister is Kari Kamiya of the Digidestined, she is Akari, the graceful swordswoman of SAO.”

Shino says, “Kari acted differently in order to survive in Sword Art Online world.”

Ken says, with a plain tone, “We didn’t act. We had to change in order to survive.”

Yolei says, with a nod, “Yeah. And Kari has to adapt to survive.”

Matt says, “She is calling on that strength to fight to get Sailor Sun back.” Back with the battle, Sailor Sun fights hard with her two Gunblades, but she is barely holding off Sailor Earth and her sword.

Sailor Sun shouts out, “How are you so powerful?!”

Sailor Earth responds, “Because of I’m fighting for you and Dai-kun, Sailor Sun!” Sailor Earth clashes Excalibur with Sailor Sun’s Gunblades and there is a massive shockwave that cracks the ground and greatly shakes the whole area in which Sailor Sun is sent skidding backward about one hundred more yards causing her to growl in annoyance, but she is then knocked to the ground with a powerful strike to the face by Sailor Earth’s fist.

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ ends)

Naruto sees this and he yells out, surprised, “Sakura!”

Davis’ voice booms out, “Eyes up front, Blondie!” Naruto looks at Davis only to get clotheslined and sending butt over teakettle down to the ground with a loud ‘thump’.

The ninja see this, winch, and Shikamaru says, “That’s got to hurt.”

Kiba says, with a smirk, “Davis is pretty good!”

Shino asks Kiba, “Does this have to do with him beating Naruto so well?”

Ino tells Kiba, pointing to Minato, “You know his dad is right here.”

Kiba tells Minato, nervously, “No insult to Naruto, Fourth Hokage-sama!” Minato glares at Kiba, but he returns to the battle in which Davis, with his new Six Path Sage Mode, sends Naruto skidding back and Naruto creates dozens of Shadow Clones with his Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Naruto yells out, “Give this jerk a pounding!” The Naruto Shadow Clone charge in, but as a flash, Davis easily takes them out and seemly dodges a strike from Naruto’s fist, however, Davis then gets slammed by a powerful force at his chin and sends him flying until he rights himself when he looks at Naruto, he sees orange pigment in his eyes with his eyes yellow and toad-like.

Jiraiya asks Minato, “You sense that?”

Minato says, with a nod, “Naruto is using Sage Mode.”

Kakashi says, “He isn’t using Six Path Sage Mode.”

Minato says, “Naruto might be testing Davis’ limits. He has seen similar versions with Madara using First Hokage-sama’s Senjutsu with the Ten-Tails power, but now, Davis has done the exact same thing as Naruto had done.”

Yolei says, “Leave it to Davis to figure out a way to learn to gather the power of nature into his own body.”

Flashback; Some time ago

The Digidestined and their Digimon are with Ryu and Joe as they discuss about their future and their future battles.

Joe tells Davis, “Davis, you may be the only one that can fight against Naruto-dono and his abilities since you and he once shared the same ‘spirit’.”

Davis says, “I’ve heard that plenty of times.”

Jun says, “Punching a fox made of energy created from a massive monsters shows that you have quite the balls, squirt.”

Davis glares at Jun and Ryu clears his throat and says, when everyone looks at him, “You have their trust, but in order to gain the power, you need the ability to harness the power of nature. Namely, Sage Mode.”

Izzy asks, “Isn’t that when someone accesses the energy of nature itself and mixes it with their own energy?”

Joe says, “Correct.”

Matt asks, “Isn’t Davis going to have to get in contact with those talking animal clans of Gaea in order to learn that?”

Ryu says, with a smirk, “Our ninja way is similar to their ninja way and I believe that the dragons have a way.”

Davis asks, “Wait! Dragoon and the others didn’t mention that?”

Ryu responds, with a smile, “You didn’t ask.”

Davis face-faults at this and Tai says, with a grin, “You walked into that one, Davis.”

End Flashback; Return to the Present

Back in the present, Davis and Naruto are fighting hard in which Naruto’s Sage Mode is going against Davis’ Six Path Sage Mode which seems like a great mismatch, but both of them are holding their own as their clashes creating stronger and stronger shockwaves that shake the whole area violently and the ground itself greatly cracks and crumbles from their battle.

Ken says, “They are just incredible.”

Ino says, sensing something, “Uh oh! There is something wrong with Kari!” Everyone looks at Ino and then they look at Sailor Earth and Sailor Sun, who seem to be even, but Sailor Earth is breathing heavily and she looks to be worn out.

Shino says, “Ino is right. My bugs are telling me that her power is draining quickly, but there is nothing physically wrong with her.”

There are gasps, Kiba sniffs the air, and he shouts out, “Yeah! Shino’s right! The aura around her is getting weaker, but she seems to be just fine! What is this?! Akamaru, are you smelling the same thing?!” Akamaru barks and Kiba says, “You, too, huh? Why is she weakening all of a sudden?! I don’t get it!”

Cody says, “Maybe it was too soon to send her into battle. Ken, Yolei, Kari, and I just got out of SAO some months ago.”

Jiraiya says, “That’s not it. When she got her powers, it accelerated her recovery immensely.”

Tai says, with a nod, “That’s right. My sister was better and I mean better than ever.”

Kakashi then shouts out, “Naruto!” When the others look at Kakashi, he says, “Naruto possesses the Golden Crystal and while Kari can access her Sailor Soldier powers through another powerful crystal, the ‘source’ of that is the Golden Crystal and with it being with Naruto while under the influence of the Black Crystal, it is causing a drain on her powers.”

Izzy says, “That could be it! Kari wasn’t corrupted by that fact since she is the Digidestined of Light with her own special powers and her ancient powers as Sailor Universe, while still mainly dormant, but this fact that her powers as the Sailor Soldier of our planet is weakening and most likely, weakening fast since she is at Valkyrie level!”

Tai yells out, “Kari, get out of there! Your powers are weakening since Golden Crystal is in Naruto’s control!”

Gatomon shouts out, concerned, “Kari!”

Sailor Earth says, breathing heavily, “Oh, great.”

Sailor Sun says, with a plain tone, “You knew that could happen and yet, you stupidly followed through anyway.”

Sailor Earth says, with a smile, “I guess that Dai-kun has been a bad influence on me.” Speaking of Kari’s boyfriend, Davis overhears this and decides that enough is enough.

Kaio Ken times ten!

Davis erupts with a massive red aura and with incredible speed, he goes over to Naruto, bashes him in the waist, causing him to gasp as the air is violently knocked out of him, and Naruto then suffers a ruthlessly beating by Naruto which shocks Serena and the others with her.

Serena yells out, “Naruto-kun!” Sailor Sun hears this, turns to see what’s going on with Davis and Naruto, and then Davis appears with his right hand in Naruto’s collar in which he throws Naruto into Sailor Sun causing him to slam into Sailor Sun with a big ‘pow’ and sending both of them flying and skidding before they stop around five hundred yards away.

Davis says, “Sorry, sis, but it is time for some really tough love.” But then he hears yelps in which he looks over to see the Digidestined, their Digimon, and the Leaf ninja entrapped by black chains that make them unable to move and in the case of the ninja, access their chakra.

Tenten says, grunting, “Can’t move…”

Jiraiya says, “My chakra…”

Yamato says, “Our abilities are being restrained.”

Davis yells out, shocked, “Guys!”

Sailor Earth says, stunned, “Tai! Everyone!” The other fights with Sailor Nebula against Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Milky Way against Sailor Pluto in which Sailor Nebula and Sailor Milky Way were on the winning side of those fights in which everyone looks to see Geminios and Queen Serenity coming up.

Serena asks, surprised, “Dad? Mom?”

Geminios says, with a dark plain tone, “Forgive me for what I’m about to do, but I won’t tolerate anymore ‘annoyances’ from our family and their comrades.” Just then the skies grow dark and sounds of thunder are heard all around.

Sailor Milky Way asks, “What the heck is that?”

Sailor Nebula says, concerned, “Oh no.”

Sailor Earth says, “I don’t like this.”

Davis yells out, strongly, “Get ready!” But then four dark violet lightning bolts slam into Davis, Sailor Earth, Sailor Nebula, and Sailor Milky Way in which they cry out in pain and agony as they are shocked and sent flying through the air in which they slam into the ground with sickening multiple ‘thuds’.

Lopmon shouts out, horrified, “Jun!”

Matt yells out, stunned, “Jun! Davis! Kari!”

Yolei and Gatomon shout out in unison, horrified, “Kari!”

Veemon says, shocked, “Davis!”

Tai yells out, horrified, “Davis! Kari!”

Serena asks, shocked, “Dad, what are you doing?”

Geminios tells Serena, “Be at ease, Serenity. I only paralyzed them.” When everyone else looks, Davis, Sailor Earth, Sailor Nebula, and Sailor Milky Way are sparking dark violet electric energy and they struggle to move, but their bodies don’t respond.

Sailor Earth says, “Can’t… can’t move…”

Sailor Milky Way says, “My body… won’t do a darn thing…”

Sailor Sun says, looking at Geminios, “Hey, uncle Geminios!”

Geminios tells Sailor Sun, “Easy, Sakuya.” When Sailor Sun glares at Geminios, a wave of relief goes over to her and her anger and rage calms down.

Naruto tells Sailor Sun, “Hey, Sakura, he never steered us wrong before.”

Sailor Sun responds, with a nod, “Okay, Naruto.” Serena and plenty of the others have their doubts, but they seem to be washed away in which all of them head for the temple.

Sailor Nebula creates a crystal in her hands and she says, weakly, “Not yet, Geminios-dono…” Sailor Nebula then roars out as she shoots the crystal into Sailor Sun’s back causing her to yelp out as it goes into her body.

Sailor Sun shouts out, “What the fuck?!” Sailor Sun glares at Sailor Nebula and she smirks as she collapses to the ground.

Nephrite says, stunned, “Molly!”

Geminios tells Sailor Sun, “Be at ease, Sakuya.” Sailor Sun just snorts and she and the others head into the temple while the others, restrained in one form or another, can only watch as Geminios, Queen Serenity, and their group enter the temple. However, when they enter a certain chamber, they find Rex Goodwin waiting for them.

Rex says, “Greetings, Geminios-dono.”

Geminios asks, “What are you doing here, Goodwin?”

Ami asks, “The same Rex Goodwin that assembled the original Signers?”

Rex says, “The same indeed.”

Hotaru says, “Your voice. You are the one that gave me Hot Red Dragon Archfiend.”

Rex says, with a smile, “Yes and you have done well to bond with your Duel Dragon. However, I’ve only followed along just to stop you.”

Geminios says, “I should have known.”

Rex says, “Your daughter leading the world into a new age is correct, but using this power won’t be the correct way. I should know such a plan since I attempted to do something myself and it was a similar plan by your daughter’s alternate future counterpart I believe.”

Geminios says, “You wished to become the Duel Priest guardian in order to stop us.”

Rex then displays Ascension Sky Dragon (?/3000) Synchro Monster card and he says, “Correct, Geminios-dono.”

Raye yells out, “How did you get that Duel Dragon?”

Mina says, “That should be stored at Data Squad headquarters!”

Rex responds, “You underestimate my dear, Sailor Venus.”

Sailor Sun says, as her duel disk with her dueling deck inside appears on her left wrist taking the place of her Valkyrie bracelet/gantlet, “Let’s just get it over with.” Rex creates his own duel disk, after the Neo Domino City model, puts in his own duel disk while putting his new Synchro Monster card into the Extra Deck of his duel disk. The two of them activate their duel disks, their decks are shuffled, and after their life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist, they draw five cards from their respective decks.

“Duel!” Sailor Sun and Rex say in unison as their duel begins.

Starting Scores:
Sailor Sun: 4000
Rex Goodwin: 4000

Rex says, drawing a card, “I shall start off this duel.”

Sailor Sun retorts, “Go right ahead.”

Rex says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Ancient Rules! Now, I can summon one level five or high Normal Monster! And I choose my Gatekeeper!” Soon after, Gatekeeper (1500/1800) appears on the field in defense mode and Rex says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I play Fire Ant Ascator Tuner monster!” Just then Fire Ant Ascator (700/1300) appears on the field in attack mode and Rex says, “And now, I tune Fire Ant Ascator with my Gatekeeper to play Sun Dragon Inti in attack mode!” Fire Ant Ascator turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Gatekeeper, turns it transparent, and creating a column of light while Rex takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. When he puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, Sun Dragon Inti (3000/2800) appears on the field in attack mode. Rex says, putting one card into the Field Spell slot, “Then I activate my Solar Moon Temple Field Spell!” The field then transforms a vast field of flowers with two Inca temples behind him and Rex says, with a sly smile, “As long as there is Light or Dark monster on my field, I am allowed to have more than the regular six cards in my hand and when a Light or Dark monster is destroyed, it’s owner gets to draw two new cards from their deck!” Rex says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And then I play my Field Barrier spell card and as long as this card remains on the field, no field spell cards can be destroyed and you can’t play a new field spell as well. And with that, I end my turn.”

Sailor Sun says, drawing a card, “Then it is my move!” Sailor Sun says, discarding a Rose Paladin (1800/200) monster card to the graveyard, “I send my Rose Paladin from my hand to the graveyard to get a high level plant monster from my deck to my hand!” A card comes out of Sailor Sun’s deck, she puts it into her hand, and she says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Graceful Charity! I draw three more cards from my deck and discard two from my hand!” Sailor Sun draw three cards, discards two more cards, and she says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play the spell card, Seed Cannon. And every time that I play a Plant monster, I put one seed counter on it.” Sailor Sun says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I activate Monster Reborn and revive my Rose Paladin!” Soon after, Rose Paladin (1800/200) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Sun says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Then I release my Paladin to play Queen Angel of Roses!” Rose Paladin vanishes and Queen Angel of Roses (2400/1300) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Sun says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “Then I place two cards face-down card and end my turn.”

Rex says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn.” Rex says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “First, I play Card of Sanctity and both of us have to draw until we have six cards in our hands.” Rex and Sailor Sun draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Rex says, “And now, Sun Dragon Inti attacks!” Sun Dragon Inti unleashes a powerful blast of solar energy that slams into Queen Angel of Roses and Sailor Sun yelps as she gets burned while she loses 600 life-points.

Naruto says, stunned, “Sakura!”

Sailor Sun responds, “Geez, Naruto. You think that a little sun burn is going to stop me of all people? Hello, Sailor Sun here!”

Rex says, with a smirk, “If you forgive the sarcasm, you don’t seem so bright to me.”

Sailor Sun says, “Too bad that you didn’t think that my Revival Rose’s ability activates and allows it to be revived since you destroyed a high level plant monster!” Soon after, Revival Rose (1300/1300) appears on the field in defense mode. Sailor Sun says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Then I play my Michizure trap card!” Sailor Sun’s face-down card is revealed to be Michizure trap card and Sailor Sun says, “Since you destroyed my monster, your sun is about to fade.” A pair hands then appears and drags Sun Dragon Inti into the ground in which Sailor Sun says, with a grin, “Since it wasn’t destroyed in battle, its effect doesn’t activate.”

Rex says, drawing two cards from his deck, “Clever, my dear. But I get two more cards since a Light monster was destroyed.” Rex says, putting one card onto his duel disk, “Now, I play Oracle of the Sun in attack mode!” Soon after, Oracle of the Sun (1000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Rex says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “Since this was special summon since you had monster and I did not, I can play Supay as well.” Just then Supay (300/100) appears on the field in attack mode and Rex says, “I tune Supay with Oracle of the Sun in order to Synchro Summon Moon Dragon Quilla!” Supay becomes a star that turns into a ring that surrounds Oracle of the Sun, turns it transparent, and creating a column of light while Rex takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. When he puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, Moon Dragon Quilla (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Rex says, with a sly smile, “And with that, I end my turn.”

Current Score:
Sailor Sun: 3400
Rex Goodwin: 4000

Sailor Sun says, drawing a card, “It’s my move, Goodwin!” Sailor Sun says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my own Ancient Rules! And I use it to play Queen of Autumn Leaves!” When Sailor Sun puts a card on her duel disk, Queen of Autumn Leaves (1800/1500) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Sun puts one more card on her duel disk and she says, “And then I release both my Queen and Revival Rose in order to play Tytannial, Princess of Camellias in attack mode!” Both Queen of Autumn Leaves and Revival Rose vanishes and Tytannial, Princess of Camellias (2800/2600) appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Sun shouts out, “Attack now!”

As Tytannial attacks Moon Dragon Quilla, Rex says, with a smile, “Since you are attacking my Quilla, its ability allows me to gain life-points equal to attack monster.”

Sailor Sun says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not with my Bad Reaction to Simochi trap card!” Sailor Sun’s other face-down is revealed to be Bad Reaction to Simochi continuous trap card and Sailor Sun says, with a smirk, “Thanks to this trap, as long as it remains, any life-point increase by a card effect, it gets reserved and you get those points as damage instead!”

A bad smell hits Rex causing him to lose 2800 life-points and he grunts out, “Well done.” On the meanwhile, Tytannial hits Moon Dragon Quilla and destroys it causing Rex 300 life-points and Rex says, with a smile, “But now, my Sun Dragon Inti returns to the field.” Soon after, Sun Dragon Inti (3000/2800) returns to the field in attack mode.

Sailor Sun says, with a grin, “I won’t have to worry since this duel is over.”

Rex says, with a serious tone, “You lie!”

Sailor Sun says, pointing to the hologram of her Seed Cannon continuous spell card, “You forget this. By removing this from the field, I can inflict five hundred points of damage of you times the number of seed counters in which it is at his maximum of five!”

Rex says, shocked, “Oh no!”

Sailor Sun says, with a smirk, “Goodbye, Goodwin.” The hologram of the Seed Cannon unleashes a blast of energy that slams into Goodwin and he screams out as he loses 2500 life-points, ending the duel immediately.

Final Score:
Sailor Sun: 3400
Rex Goodwin: 0

As the duel ends, Rex says, with a weak voice, “I’m sorry, brother. I failed…” Soon after, Rex Goodwin dissolves into dust and then a door with all of the Duel Dragon on it opens up to reveal another passage.

Geminios says, “Excellent work, Sakuya.”

Naruto says, “Yeah! That was an awesome duel!”

Sailor Sun says, with a grin, “Too easy.” Soon enough, the group enters into the room where they find altars with statues of the Duel Dragons in front of them with five altars in all.

Lita asks, “What’s this?”

Trista responds, “In order to undo the seal, we will need five of the Duel Dragons.” Sakura takes out her Moonlight Rose Dragon (2400/1800), Hinata takes out Blackfeather Darkrage Dragon (2800/1800), Serena takes out Ancient Pixie Dragon (2100/3000), Hotaru takes out Hot Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000), and Naruto takes out Stardust Spark Dragon (2500/2000) on the alters in which the statues glow causing the whole of the temple to shake thereafter in which the Mark of the Dragon on Serena’s and Naruto’s arms start to glow.

Naruto asks, “Hey, what’s going on?”

Serena says, “Got me!” Outside of the temple, the others, while still chained up/paralyzed, see the temple glowing and Davis’ and Sailor Earth’s Marks of the Dragon are glowing.

Davis says, with a grunt, “Oh, crap!”

Sailor Earth says, with a groan, “We’re too late.”

Minato asks, “Does this mean…?”

Nephrite says, with a nod, “Yes, Minato-dono. They have unleashed Tzolk'in onto the world.”

Yolei says, worriedly, “Oh no.” Just then there is a burst of energy and a dark sinister version of the Crimson Dragon comes out.

Matt yells out, stunned, “Holy crap!”

Sora says, stunned, “That looks like the Crimson Dragon!”

Davis thinks in his mind, “Speaking of the Crimson Dragon, I wonder if Kazuto is experiencing this.”

(At this moment; At the Dicey Café)

Inside of the Dicey Café, Kazuto, Suguha, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Tsuboi, and Andrew are looking at Kazuto as he is looking at his glowing Mark of the Dragon.

Tsuboi asks, “What’s going on here Kirito?”

Keiko says, “It’s glowing.”

Kazuto says, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

Asuna asks, “What do you mean Kirito-kun?”

Kazuto says, “I can feel the Crimson Dragon sensing danger.”

Suguha asks, “You mean like with the Dark Signers?”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah, Sugu.”

Tsuboi says, “But they are gone, right? The last one got defeated just recently.”

Asuna then says, realizing, “That monster sealed by those Duel Dragon cards!”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “You’re right, Asuna. It has been released.”

There are gasps and Andrew asks, “Are you sure, man?”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah, Agil.”

Rika says, “That’s not good.”

(A brief time afterwards; back at the temple)

Returning to the temple, the Crimson Dragon appears to face its dark counterpart much to the shock of the others.

Sailor Earth says, “The Crimson Dragon!”

Sailor Milky Way says, “I hope that it can help.” But before any ‘clash of the dragons’ can happen, the dark counterpart to Crimson Dragon, Tzolk'in, seems to shrink and go back inside of the temple.

Tai asks, confused, “What’s going on here?” Within the temple, Geminios has a strange crystal with a card in the center of it in which Tzolk’in is being dragged into and when Tzolk’in is inside of the crystal, Geminios’ eyes glow for a second.

Queen Serenity asks, “Are you okay, my love?”

Geminios responds, “I am just fine, my love.”

Serena asks, “So, what happens now?”

Geminios replies, “We return to home for the moment.” The group heads off to return to back to Geminios’ mansion, but then Sailor Sun gets a pang in her heart and she stops in her tracks.

Naruto asks Sailor Sun, “Is something wrong?” When Sailor Sun looks at Geminios, his eyes glowed for a second and Sailor Sun’s eyes give off a faint glow.

Sailor Sun responds, “No. Nothing at all.” Sailor Sun then joins the others as they head out of the temple and in front of the group that tried to get the Tzolk’in out of their heads.

Sailor Milky Way yells out, “Sakura, snap out of it!”

Davis shouts out, “Come to your senses!”

Sailor Sun says, with a plain tone, “I’m just fine.”

Sailor Earth says, “No, you’re not Sakura.” Sailor Sun is taken aback by that, but the voice in her head saying that Sailor Earth is right fades away in which she willingly goes with the others, but before they leave through teleportation, Serena can’t help to look at the unconscious Sailor Nebula and after they teleport off, Davis snarls in annoyance.

Tai says, “This is a total failure.”

Matt says, nodding his head, “No kidding, Tai.” Soon enough, the others that were paralyzed are free and Nephrite rushes over to the unconscious Sailor Nebula.

Nephrite says, “Molly!”

Sailor Nebula groans out and she asks, shaking her head, “What hit me?”

Davis retorts, “How about uncle Geminios with a major dark power strike?”

Nephrite asks Sailor Nebula, concerned, “Are you okay, Molly?”

Sailor Nebula responds, “I’m okay, Nephrite.”

Sailor Milky Way asks, “What was that you shot into our sister?”

Sailor Nebula says, “The hope that your sister can be brought back to her senses. However, with that ‘ultimate deity’ power in their hands, it is going to be hard. And the full power of the Crimson Dragon can’t be used since Sailor Moon and Naruto are under the influence of the negative emotions, but hopefully, what I did will help.”

Sailor Earth asks, “How is that?”

Sailor Nebula responds, “By unlocking his past for one thing, Sailor Earth.”

Sailor Milky Way says, “Good luck with Moon girl. A portion of her memories is gone with the wind by you know who.”

Davis says, with a serious tone, “And that might be a chance to help her along with something else.” Davis says, “I intend to go after Kayaba.”

Tai says, “Davis, he is still on top of that Neo Aincard in that virtual world version of the Digi-World.”

Davis says, with a smirk, “Thanks to Izzy, Cody, and Ken, I’ve just got a ‘cheat code’ to get up to the top right away.”

There are gasps and they looked the three named Digidestined and Ken says, “We just got this recently. It is a good thing that Davis used his hacking skills to get the data on SAO to find this code that Kayaba had for himself as the only GM of Sword Art Online.”

Sailor Nebula says, “If we get the Corona Aurora and Serena’s memories back, it would be a great boost.”

Tai yells out, “Well, what are we waiting for?!”

Davis says, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Tai.” Soon enough, the ninja, Digidestined, and their Digimon partners prepare for their ‘next operations’.

(At the North Pole; on the meanwhile)

On the meanwhile, at the North Pole, Kaguya gives an evil smirk as a mystical view screen shows an image of Kayaba himself to Kaguya.

Kaguya says, with an evil smile, “That’s how you defied me. Well, you dared to think that your mind was your own, but I don’t need those treasonous thoughts in my mind. Your body is my body and soon, my full power will be restored and my final grand plan shall be accomplished. I shall take what I need from the worlds beyond and clean my garden of the human infestation and do it here as well as punishment for producing my enemies.” Kaguya gives off an evil smile of confidence as she makes her preparations to confront Kayaba for her own reasons.

And that’s the chapter, everyone! We are getting closer to the big climax in which the Duel Dragon’s ‘saga’ and Kaguya are the final ‘wicked forces’ to deal with and I only count them as ‘wicked forces’ for pretty obvious reasons. Sasuke… He is a ‘selfish force’ at worst, but in this story, he truly wants peace, however, in his own fashion and he is being stubborn about it, so, in technical terms, he isn’t an evil force. However, as you saw a few chapters ago, he isn’t completely ‘noble’, everyone. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!