Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden GT: Grand Tour ❯ A New Era Forming ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well, this is everyone! This is the grand finale of this story and I would like to say that it has been a fun and exciting story to write in which I hope that it was a fun and exciting story for you to read, everyone. Anyway, not to give any secrets anyway, but I have an idea of crossing over this ‘story universe’ with another story universe and then some, but that’s sometime in the future… Maybe. Like I said before, I didn’t plan to stick around too much longer, but I decided to extend my stay a bit longer seeing plenty of fanfiction writers that have been writing for about or beyond one decade of time inspired me to stick around a bit longer for the time being. Anyway, for the last time, I would like to give credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers.

I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Sword Art Online, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Pretty Cure, Dragonball Z/GT, Code Lyoko, Tron/Tron: Legacy, Accel World, Sekirei, Bleach, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Kingdom Hearts, Power Rangers, Ninjago, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itô!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Sailor Moon Shippuden GT: Grand Tour

Age of characters in this chapter:
Naruto: Age thirties, but physically in his twenties
Serena, Ami, Mina, Lita, Raye, Hotaru, Amara, and Michelle: Age thirties, but physically in their twenties
Trista: Physically in her late twenties, but over a millennia in actual age
Sakura: Age thirties, but physically in her twenties
Hinata: Age thirties, but physically in her twenties
Shion: Age thirties, but physically in her twenties
Galaxia: Physically, in her twenties to thirties

Chapter 40/Epilogue: A New Era Forming

(15 years since Kaguya’s defeat)

Over a decade since the final defeat of Kaguya Otsutsuki, we, once more, return to the planet of Gaea where we head to the area where the Hidden Leaf Village is… Well, you wouldn’t call it a village anymore. Since right now, the area of the Leaf is now a tremendous modern/futuristic city the size of Tokyo and rivals all of the largest cities on planet Earth itself with skyscrapers reaching as high as tallest towers in the world, but bushes, trees, and other ‘elements’ of nature is so integrated with the city itself that you can easily mistake that trees are growing from the sides of buildings. In the streets of this metropolis, there are well-paved roads filled with cars and other vehicles, but they aren’t giving off environment damaging emissions. There are people walking on paved sidewalks in which they are holding modern/futuristic cells phones/smart phones, tablets, and other modern/futuristic devices. The buildings also mainly connected through special ‘tubes’ or the rooftops are connected by pathways in which there are signs and such that say ‘Ninja Use Only’.

However, there are signs on this place being the Leaf Village despite being radically changed so much with the first one being Hokage Monument Mountain where the faces of the Hokages are craved into the sides of the mountain in which there are two more additions into it. The first is none other than Kakashi Hatake, the Rokudaime Hokage, who had become Hokage after Naruto’s and Sailor Sun’s final battle with Sasuke Uchiha and the second, despite there are changes to his hairstyle, but his whiskers remain the same, is none other than Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze himself, through these days, he is going by the name of Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Otsutsuki, since the spirits of Hagoromo and Hamura, have named him the heir of the Otsutsuki clan as well, due to an ‘incident’ that happened sometime after the final defeat of Kaguya that left the society of the planet Gaea devastated forcing Naruto and others to take the roles of leadership, but that’s a story for another day.

Right now, we are heading for the Hokage Tower, which is now a grand ‘palace’ that similar to the White House in Washington DC with the original Hokage Tower as part of it. Inside of a large grand office with a rug that looks like the Planet Earth with a red whirlpool, the insignia of the Leaf, three crescent moon sigils, golden, black, and blue, assembled together, and a sideways crescent moon in front of an orb, various other ‘decorations’, and a large wooden desk in which in front of that wooden desk is none other than Naruto, himself, in which he has cut his hair into a well-combined and less spiky and while he is in his mid-thirties, he doesn’t look a day over his twenties. Right now, Naruto is working on a laptop computer with his Shadow Clones working on various tablets, files, and books.

One of them says, “Man! What did we do without laptops and IPad? Dad and the other Hokage would have loved all these.”

The original Naruto says, with a nod, “It is a good thing that Ami-chan gave us extensive lessons on how to use computers.”

Another clone says, with a nod, “No kidding, boss. With all of us, stuff that would take weeks for the previous Hokage including dad and Tsunade-Kaa-san, it only takes us minutes to hours!”

The original Naruto says, with a grin, “I wouldn’t say that, but yeah, life is so much easier thanks to all of the tech from Earth especially communication. It will just take seconds what took hours to days with messenger birds thanks to our world’s new World Wide Web and satellites.

Just then a male voice shouts out, “Hey, dad!” Naruto then looks to see a boy that looks like a 14-15 year old version of himself wearing similar clothing to him nearly slam into him.

Naruto yells out, “Boruto!” Soon after, Shikamaru, age 34-35, but looking no older than his twenties and looking a lot like his father, Shikaku, and Shizune, around 47 years of age, but looking like in her thirties still, enter the room with a 14-15 year old teen girl with long flowing pink hair, blue eyes, and whisker marks coming out of her cheeks and wearing a pink version of Sakura’s outfit comes into the room.

Shizune says, “I’m sorry Seventh Hokage-sama.”

Shikamaru says, “Troublesome. Like father, like son.”

The pink haired teen girl says, annoyed, “Boruto-baka! You know darn well it’s rude when dad has to finish his work!”

The ‘mini-Naruto’ responds, “Oh, come on, sis. We have an important message!”

The pink haired teen girl yells out, angrily, “Then you knock first and let him to allow you to come in, you idiot!” The pink haired girl goes over to Naruto and his ‘mini-him’, Boruto, and rips Boruto off Naruto. The pink haired teen girl says, with a sigh, “Dad, you and Hinata-mama are just too soft on him.”

Naruto responds, with a grin, “Hey, Lizbeth, sweetie, I was a lot like him when I was that age.”

The pink haired teen girl says, with a grin, “Yeah, mom said so herself.” Naruto yelps at that and she says, with a smile, “Through mom does say that you do have the ‘pants’ in this family.” Naruto blushes at that and the pink haired teen girl says, taking out a letter, “However, I have to admit that I have a bit of you in me too, dad.”

Boruto yells out, shocked, “Wait! Where did you get that Lizbeth?”

The pink haired teen girl gives a foxlike grin and she responds, “Wouldn’t you like to know, bro?”

Boruto leaps at the pink haired teen, Lizbeth, and he yells out, “Give that back!”

Lizbeth responds, with a foxy smile, “Nope! Consider it your punishment for barging in without permission, Boruto!”

Boruto shouts out, annoyed, “Give it back, sis!” Boruto then tackles Lizbeth, but she vanishes in a puff of smoke and Boruto lands face-first on the ground.

Boruto lifts himself up and Lizbeth’s voice booms, “Dad isn’t the only master of the Shadow Clone Jutsu, you silly baka of a brother.” Everyone looks to see Lizbeth at the door with a cheeky ‘Naruto-like’ smile on her lips and Lizbeth says, “Anyway, dad, it is time for an Alliance meeting. The other Kage have arrived.”

Naruto says, “Right, sweetie.”

Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Soon after, there are two dozen Boruto Shadow Clones and they, along with the original, yell out in unison, “Give us that letter back, Lizbeth!”

Lizbeth responds, with a smile, “Bye, dad!” Lizbeth sticks her tongue out at Boruto and she runs off with Boruto and his Shadow Clones in hot pursuit with Naruto, Shikamaru, and Shizune sweat dropping at the sight.

Shikamaru says, “What a major drag. Sakura’s temper combined with your prankster attitude. What a combination.”

Naruto asks, “Have you forgotten all of my other kids, Shikamaru?”

Shikamaru says, shivering at the thought, “Don’t get me started there, Naruto. Even through your wife and our Queen gave all of us one thousand year life-spans and life-long youth where we don’t age beyond our twenties to thirties, I would grow grey the instant that I really get into all of your kids. Lady Tsunade and your dad can attest to that.”

Naruto tells Shikamaru, “Hey, Shikamaru, my dad and Tsunade-Kaa-san don’t have a grey hair on their heads.”

Shikamaru says, “I didn’t say on the outside, Naruto. Anyway, they have your twin younger brothers to deal with.” Within another part of the city, there is a massive palace complex similar to one of the Forbidden City China, but it has a Feudal Japan feel with elements of the palace in the Moon Kingdom before it was destroyed at the end of the Silver Millennium. Within a vast courtyard, Tsunade, now in her early forties, but looking in her thirties, and Minato, also in his forties, but looking in his late twenties to early thirties, are relaxing in a courtyard and Tsunade is rubbing her expanded waistline showing that she was in the later stages of pregnancy. Just then two young 14 year old males, both of them showing to be identical twins with the same blond hair and brown eyes and wearing Jonin style outfits, one black and the other standard blue, appear in front of them.

One of the twins, wearing the black Jonin outfit, says, “Hey, dad!”

Minato says, with a smile, “Hello, Dan.”

The other twin, wearing the blue Jonin outfit, yells out, “Dan and I did it, dad! We’re Jonin!”

Tsunade says, with a grin, “We can see Nawaki. Excellent job.”

The twin with the black Jonin outfit, Dan, asks, “So, when we can expect our new baby sister?”

Tsunade says, with a smile, “Any day now?”

The other twin, in the black Jonin outfit, Nawaki, asks, “What was big brother Naruto’s reaction?”

Minato retorts, “What do you think kiddo?”

Dan says, with a grin, “Well, I wonder if he will be surprised that Boruto is in love with Sarada Uchiha.”

Minato and Tsunade gaps and Tsunade yells out, stunned, “Say what?!”

Nawaki says, with a grin, “Yep! The Uchiha girl is too proud to admit it, but she has a major crush on Boruto too.”

Tsunade says, slapping her forehead, “Oh, boy.”

Minato says, with a nod, “If Sasuke and Karin weren’t out on another of their ‘journeys’, this might cause another set of ‘troubles’ between him and Naruto.”

Dan asks, curiously, “Aren’t they friends now?”

Tsunade says, with a nod, “Yes, Dan. However, it doesn’t mean they won’t get into ‘spats’.”

Minato asks, “Where is Sasuke’s daughter?”

Tsunade says, “In the new Uchiha home. Remember, Sasuke managed to regain the rights to everything that belonged to the clan, but he demolished the Nara Shrine to make sure that the legacy of Kaguya remains where it belongs: Remembered, but destroyed to never be used again. And he then sold everything off other than what was important to clan, but anything remotely connected to the ‘Curse of Hatred’ he had destroyed to make sure that the cycle ends once and for all.”

Minato asks, “And he is with his second wife? The former Earth assassin Christie?”

Tsunade says, “Yeah. She only looks and dresses much like Anko to make sure that a man’s pants are down before she guts them.”

Minato says, “No defense against the Sharingan and its hypnotic powers.”

Tsunade says, “Well, despite that her loyalty and devotion to Sasuke, she has proven not to be a ‘housewife’.”

Minato says, “No kidding. And our world is a paradise to her especially during the chaos with Toneri Otsutsuki.”

Tsunade says, “Let’s forget about that Minato. We have many centuries before we join or in your case, rejoin Kushina in the great beyond. Let’s enjoy it.” Tsunade and Minato share a passionate kiss while their twin sons, Naruto’s half-brothers, give disgusted look before Tsunade glares at her sons in which they winch as they race off to find something to do to make sure that they don’t face their mother’s wrath big time. Within the village, Naruto enters the room with Shikamaru where he finds Gaara, about the same age as Naruto, but doesn’t look beyond his twenties, Kankuro, also in his thirties, but don’t look beyond his twenties, Chojuro, the former bodyguard to Mei and now the Sixth Hokage, looking in his twenties while in his thirties, Darui, the right hand of A and now the Fifth Raikage looking the same as everyone else and his bodyguard, Omoi, is the same, Kurotsuchi, granddaughter of the Third Tsuchikage and now the Fourth Tsuchikage also looking the same as everyone else, and Akatsuchi, the same as the Kage he is guarding now.

Kurotsuchi says, “Yo! Hokage-dono, you are late!”

Darui tells Kurotsuchi, “Tsuchikage-dono, give Hokage-dono a break. You know that he is not only the leader of this village, but he is the husband of our world’s Queen after all.”

Kurotsuchi says, “And that’s what gets me, Raikage-dono! He’s the big shot! The top dog! Technically, he is king of the world! And he settles for being a mere Kage? I don’t get these ‘hero’ types.”

Naruto says, with a foxy grin, “Well, let’s just say that we, ‘hero types’, are typically humble and for good reason. We don’t ever want to be like our enemies, believe it.”

Kurotsuchi says, “Whatever. Anyway, you are real lucky guy. A harem of gorgeous princesses at your beck and call.”

Naruto tells Kurotsuchi, “Need I remind you, Tsuchikage-dono, they are all my wives and I love them all very much. They aren’t slaves to my whim.”

Kurotsuchi says, with a grin, “I know, Hokage-dono. I’m just saying that while you are a ‘humble hero’, you are also one ‘hot dog’.”

Gaara says, “Tsuchikage-dono, I think that Hokage-dono’s personal life isn’t the reason that why we are here.”

Chojuro asks Naruto, “So, this is it, huh?”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Yep, my old friend. The election is over and my wife and our queen have been named the first President of our newly established Galaxy Federation or what they also call the Rainbow Alliance.”

Kurotsuchi says, “Not much of Alliance since only consists of our planet, Earth, and
Kinmoku.”

Chojuro says, “Well, in time, it will grow thanks to the advanced in space travel technology.”

Gaara says, with a nod, “True. Due to what happened between Neo-Queen Serenity’s battle with Chaos inside of Sailor Galaxia and Fourth Great Ninja War with the final battles with Orochimaru and Kaguya, our worlds have gained knowledge of each other and have become unified through it has taken much effort and strain.”

Kankuro says, “Speaking of Earth, I haven’t heard the latest from it despite our gateway connection to it.”

Naruto says, “The Earth has finally recovered from the Digital Wars and the nations have become united under the United Earth National Sphere with our old friends, King Daisuke and Queen Hikari ruling it as a democratic monarchy since while I retained the Golden Crystal, I had given her the throne of Earth and Elysion as it is her birthright as the last surviving member of the Elysion royal family.”

Kurotsuchi says, “I still can’t believe that you gave up the ruler ship of two planets!”

Naruto says, “I intend to lead people to a better future, not rule over them, Tsuchikage-dono, believe it.”

Kurotsuchi says, with a nod, “I know. You still have that attitude of your dad that pissed my gramps from the last war.”

Naruto asks, “Speaking of the grandfather, how is the old man doing?”

Kurotsuchi responds, “How do you think? Thanks to your wife and our world’s queen, he has been jumping for joy that he won’t have to worry about his back for the last two hundred years of his life.”

Naruto says, “Since he was already in his elder years, we couldn’t extend his life-span as much as the others for some reason or another.”

Kurotsuchi says, “You think that I want the old coot on my back for a millennia? No way, Hokage-dono!”

Akatsuchi tells Kurotsuchi, “Tsuchikage-sama!”

Kurotsuchi says, “Don’t give me that Akatsuchi.” Kurotsuchi says, with a smirk, “Anyway, he is happy to live a few more years with perfect health. These days, gramps is beating the crap out of our new Genin and he is loving showing the ‘whipper snappers’ how to do it ‘old school style’.”

Gaara says, “Anyway, it is good to know that Earth is starting to achieve peace with itself like we have too and we are united more than ever before thanks to the vast amounts of advanced technology making it easier to communicate and travel while making sure that we don’t damage our precious planet.”

Kurotsuchi says, “Not surprising since we helped them in the last war on their planet. Man, it was nuts!”

Darui says, with a nod, “I have to agree and they took it to us while we were recovering from Toneri’s assault on our planet. While the hidden villages remain intact, many of the nations’ leaders, minus the countries that Hokage-dono helped like Wave and Spring for example, were killed in the planet wide assault and many villages and cities were devastated.”

Kurotsuchi says, with a grin, “But those countries that met you must have been infected with your good luck, Hokage-dono. You are one excellent lucky charm.”

Naruto says, “Well, with what happened to our world, I really don’t think so Tsuchikage-dono.”

Gaara says, with a plain tone, “Our world was devastated before Hokage-dono, our current queen, and many others including Hokage-dono’s wives stopped him for good.”

Naruto says, “Hamura-dono did that Gaara. He stripped him of his place and made me the last of his and Hagoromo’s clan.”

Kurotsuchi says, “Bet you that he didn’t like that.”

Darui asks, “By the way, how is the young Hyuga heiress doing?”

Naruto responds, “She’s fine, Raikage-dono. My lovely Hinata-chan helped her master her new Tenseigan and she is having a good day with her ‘Eighth Hokage’.”

Kankuro says, with a grin, “I heard it from Temari.”

Gaara says, “The boy has grown into a fine man and he will make an excellent successor for you.”

Kurotsuchi says, “But really? You are going to give up your position? I mean, thanks to your wife, you can stay on for a few centuries or so.”

Naruto says, with a smile, “I have my reasons, Tsuchikage-dono.”

Darui tells Kurotsuchi, “Anyway, lay off the guy. Probably one day, one of his many sons will take over as Ninth or Tenth Hokage. There is already a Senju dynasty with the First, Second, and Fifth Hokage and technically, it is continuing with him since the Uzumaki and Senju are cousin clans and descendants of the Six Path Sage with his father now married to the last Senju and former Fifth Hokage. Why not have his dad, Hokage-dono, and his son have an ‘Uzumaki dynasty’?”

Naruto says, with a giggle, “I rather not, Raikage-dono. I want the reborn Uzumaki clan to be like the previous one and not go the way of the former Uchiha clan before Sasuke rebuilt it from the ground up, believe it.”

Chojuro says, “Speaking of your family, your adopted daughter and the queen’s first born has done it again.”

Kurotsuchi says, with a grin, “Yep! She is a kick butt ninja and an awesome Sailor Soldier. Not surprising that she is one of the third generation Sannin after you, the Uchiha, and the legendary ‘Phoenix Princess’, who is another of your wives.”

Gaara says, “Yes. She has also done well with our world’s Sailor Soldier: Sailor Gaea.”

Kankuro says, “I was shocked that our world had one of these too.”

Naruto says, “The power was there since long ago, but until some time ago, it was never welded by anyone.”

Gaara says, “It was like they were waiting for a time that someone worthy can use them to fulfill the wish for peace by the Sage and his brother.”

Kurotsuchi says, “Anyway, let’s get this meeting started.”

Darui says, “Easy there, Tsuchikage-dono. Neo-Queen Serenity doesn’t take office for a while now.”

Kankuro asks, “Hey, who is taking over for her while she is President?”

Gaara asks, “Who do you think Kankuro?”

Naruto says, with a smile, “My Hinata-chan is Serenity-chan’s younger sister and she is perfect to be a leader.”

Gaara says, “She has proven to be a strong person and she has you to thank for that my friend.”

Kurotsuchi says, with a smirk, “Anyway, let’s get this meeting started so our ‘big hero’ would like to get back to his princesses.” Naruto gives a nervous rub of his head as the Kage Summit meeting gets started.

(On Earth; on the meanwhile)

Down on Earth, we head to Japan where we head to the area that’s the city of Tokyo, but it isn’t the Tokyo that we know all too well. This Tokyo is futuristic with streamline cars that are fuel efficient and non-damaging to the environment and while everyone is wearing modern day clothing, a lot of people have Neuro Linkers attached around their collars and necks. There are also Digimon with humans and without human partners roaming through the streets too in which Digimon and human police officers, wearing uniforms similar to Data Squad, in which they are patrolling, doing their various police duties, and ‘chatting it up’ like much of the crowd.

Within one of the buildings, wearing much of the same outfit as he did in SAO is none other than Kazuto Kirigaya, in his thirties, but looking in his early twenties, is looking over a lot of things in which he senses a familiar ‘presence’.

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Hello, Asuna-chan.”

Just then a familiar female voice says, “Kirito-kun…” Soon after, Kazuto looks over to see an adult Sailor Galaxy, in her Legendium form in which she looks in her twenties when in her early thirties, as she and Yui, in solid physical form and looking like an adult 18 year old teenager, comes over to him.

Yui says, in a young woman’s version of her voice, “Hello, daddy.”

Kazuto asks, “Aren’t you a little old to call me daddy, Yui-chan?”

Yui says, with a nod, “Well, I am only truly fifteen years old, not eighteen. And you always said that I would be your little girl.”

Kazuto says, with a smile, “I guess that I did.”

Sailor Galaxy says, “Working again, Kazuto-kun? You are always doing this.”

Kazuto responds, with a smile, “Sorry, Asuna-chan. We need to make sure that the latest projectors for the Action Duels are safe. These are ‘solid holograms’ and they replicate everything.”

Yui says, with a smile, “It is like being in a virtual world in the real world.”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “That’s right, Yui-chan. We can bring the virtual world into the real world now… kind of.”

Sailor Galaxy asks, “Can we really call the ‘real world’ real or the ‘virtual world’ fake?”

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “I don’t think that the ‘virtual world’ is ‘fake’, Asuna-chan. The virtual world is like the Digital World and it is a world like ours, but it is made of digital information and not air, water, earth, stone, steel, and flesh and blood. Remember, the Digimon are living beings just as we are.”

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “You are right, Kirito-kun.”

Kazuto says, “I understand how you feel Asuna-chan. The ‘real’ and the ‘virtual’ have become so integrated that it is seamless and these days, people spend half of their lives in it and long lives thanks to the powers of the Silver Millennium.”

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “Yes. All people on our planet don’t physically age beyond their thirties at most and they live for about millennia.”

Kazuto says, with a nod, “But it doesn’t mean that we can’t think ourselves as deities or something like that or make us lose what makes us human. All of us, especially the Sailor Scouts and our rulers… No, our leaders keep saying that again and again. They want no more ‘Kayabas’ or ‘Sugous’.”

Sailor Galaxy says, nodding her head, “We can never forget.”

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “However, I keep wondering if Kayaba ever really wanted to create a ‘death game’ or did he just let his own desires go out of control in which he couldn’t stop himself until it was too late, huh? It makes me wonder.”

Sailor Galaxy says, with a smile, “It is best not to think about Kirito-kun. Sword Art Online will be a part of us, our fellow survivors, and the Digidestined forever, but we can’t let it rule our lives. However, in a way, it was thanks to it that we became stronger and better people.”

Kazuto says, with a smile, “Yeah.”

Yui tells Kazuto, “Papa, they are waiting us.”

Kazuto gets a confused look and he says, “Oh, yeah!” Kazuto gets up from his seat and he heads out with Yui and Sailor Galaxy for some kind of meeting in which on the desk that Kazuto was sitting in front of, there is a picture of the Digidestined and their Digimon, including the revived TK and Patamon, Kazuto, Rika, Keiko, Tsuboi, Asuna, Andrew, and their closest friends from SAO along with Kazuto’s step-sister/cousin, Suguha.

(Returning to Gaea; Later on)

Within the Forbidden City like palace in the massive city that used to be the Leaf Village, we are inside of a grand luxury bedroom where we find none other than Naruto with someone that looks exactly like Neo-Queen Serenity, looking to be twenties when she is in her thirties, Ami Mizuno, Raye Hino, Mina Aino, Lita Kino, Amara Ten’ou, Michelle Kaiou, Hotaru Tomoe, Trista Meiou, Sakura Haruno, who has her sun sigil as Sailor Sun on her forehead, Hinata Hyuga, who has her sigils that she has as Sailor Star on her forehead, Galaxia, and Shion, all of whom are the same in which they are in their thirties in which they look in their twenties. They are all in the nude and Lita is sitting on Naruto’s lap with them engaging in a passionate and loving wet kiss with Naruto’s manhood buried deep in her womb. On the meanwhile, the others are being pleasured by multiple solid clones of Naruto in which infused with Naruto’s special ‘golden creation chakra’, they can be just as ‘potent’ as the real Naruto, but his wives love the real Naruto better for plenty of reasons.

When they break off the kiss, Lita moans out, “Oh, crap… Naruto-kun… sempai… sama… Man, Kurama… really knows how to really jack us up…!!”

Naruto grunts out, his blue eyes slit-like, “Yeah, I know… honey… Kurama… can be such a pervert…!!”

Kurama says, echoing in everyone’s minds, “Says you, kit! Less talking and more fucking!” Kurama then jacks up Naruto’s hormones and thanks to the link that Naruto has with all of them, the others get more aroused too in which their eyes become slits.

Naruto grunts out, “Kurama… you are a pervert… and I’m going to kick your ass… later…!!”

Kurama retorts, slyly, “Your threats don’t scare me, kit. Anyway, you’ll thank me for spicing up your ‘love life’ later.” Naruto can’t retort since his arousal is right through the roof and Lita yelps as her back is on the bed while Naruto pounds into her like an animal in the heat. By the time, Naruto is done with her, Lita has experienced ten orgasms while Naruto experiences about half as many leaving Lita completely blissful and her body glistening in sweat.

Lita tells Naruto, blissfully, “Naruto-kun… so good… so wonderful…”

Naruto responds, “I’m glad that you feel great, Lita-chan. Now, can you put on an apron and make us some food?”

Lita responds, blissfully, “My pleasure, my sempai.” Naruto removes his manhood from Lita’s womb with a ‘pop’ and without hesitation, Lita goes over to a drawer, gets an apron, and puts it on in which she seductively walks away to make her, Naruto, and Lita’s ‘sister wives’ some food in which she passes by a picture of a grand wedding with Naruto wearing a wedding kimono while Sakura, Hinata, Galaxia, Shion, and the Sailor Scouts are all wearing Western style female wedding dressings causing her to smile as she walks away. Naruto then gets tackled by Ami and she starts to suck his manhood like an erotic Popsicle.

The others are amazed and Hotaru says, stunned, “Ami-chan…”

Serena, now going by her future name of Neo-Queen Serenity, says, shocked, “Oh, wow, Ami-chan…”

Mina says, with a giggle, “Ami-chan…” However, Hotaru, Serena, and Mina became ‘busy’ with their own clones while Ami takes down a load of Naruto’s hot seed down her throat.

Naruto moans out, breathlessly, “Ami-chan…” Naruto is surprised by her boldness, which is shocking for the typically shy Sailor Soldier, but his surprised faded as Ami and Naruto engaged in hot lovemaking with Ami and Naruto sharing a very heated and loving wet kiss.

When they break from the kiss, Ami says, “I’m sorry, Naruto-kun… I don’t know… what’s gotten into me…?”

Naruto responds, “Kurama… has gotten to all of us…”

Mina says, with a giggle, “Just go with the flow! If anything, you get knocked up with another kid again!” Ami blushes at the fact, but the arousal and passion rock her mind and she can’t think logically as she ‘goes with the flow’ and makes hot love with Naruto as she experiences seven orgasms with Naruto experience three himself. By the time Lita comes back with a massive meal for everyone, she finds that nearly everyone has had a turn with the real Naruto minus Serena in which Serena is making hot love to Naruto right now.

Serena moans out, “Naruto-kun… I love you… I love you so much…!!”

Naruto grunts out, “I love you… and I love all of my wives, Serena-chan… you make my life so complete… you filled me with love that I never had in my childhood…!!” Serena kisses Naruto passionately on the lips as they continue to make hot love while the other women can’t help to enjoy the scene in front of them.

(In the former Moon Kingdom; on the meanwhile)

Inside of the former Moon Kingdom, it is a now a full and bustling kingdom where we find humans, some of whom are glad in Gaea ninja ‘attire’, humanoids, and Digimon all around and in the balcony of the Moon Palace, the former Queen Serenity and Geminios, now governor of the rebuild kingdom which is part of the kingdom ruled by their daughter, Neo-Queen Serenity, are looking at everything before them with a smile on their lips.

Geminios tells Queen Serenity, “It is lovely, isn’t it?”

Queen Serenity responds, “It is, my love. I never thought that I would see the day.”

Geminios says, with a warm smile, “And we have two wonderful sons.”

Just then a male voice shouts out, “Father! Mother!” Geminios and Queen Serenity then look to see two young 15 year old boys, one with silver hair and blue eyes and the other with blond hair and silvery-violet eyes, run up to them.

Geminios tells the blond male, “Have you done your homework Tsukuyomi?”

The blond male responds, “Of course, Geminios-papa.”

The silver haired one says, with a smile, “I can’t wait to see Sister Serenity, mom.”

Queen Serenity responds, “I do, Mani.”

(Returning to Gaea; later on)

Inside of the massive metropolis that used to be the Leaf Village, Neji Hyuga and Tenten, both of whom are in their thirties, but don’t look past their twenties, are relaxing together in which Neji shows that he no longer has the Caged Bird Seal and Tenten, she has an expanded waistline to show that she is pregnant.

Just then a male voice shouts out, “Papa! Mama!” Neji and Tenten look to see a young boy of 10 years of age with Byakugan eyes and black hair running towards them while Hanabi Hyuga and Konohamaru Sarutobi, around 29-30 years old, but looking no older than mid-twenties, is coming up with a three year old girl that also has violent-white Byakugan eyes and blue hair.

Neji tells Hanabi, “Hanabi-sama, good day.”

Hanabi tells Neji, “We aren’t with the rest of the clan, so, please skip the formalities, cousin Neji.”

Tenten says, “Nice to see you, Hanabi.”

Hanabi says, with a nod, “Nice to see you, Tenten. I heard that your weapon shop is doing well despite the times.”

Tenten says, “Well, we had to expand to creating ceremonial weapons and specialized hunting weapons.”

Hanabi says, looking at the young boy with Byakugan eyes, “And I see young Hizashi is doing well.”

Neji says, “He has done well in the Academy.”

Hanabi says, with a smile, “Just like his father.”

Tenten says, with a smirk, “Hopefully, not completely like his father.”

Neji gives a blush and he says, with a plain tone, “With the Hyuga begin reformed, I doubt that will happen.”

Hanabi says, with a nod, “With father as the only elder now and the Cage Bird Seal forever banded, the Hyuga has become united into one clan with a special seal, designed by the Fourth Hokage and his son, the current and Seventh Hokage, those ‘savage days’, as they will be known, are over.”

Neji says, with a sigh, “The former elders couldn’t accept the new world created by Naruto and Sasuke.”

Konohamaru says, “They thought that they could try to control Boss’ sensei and the boss himself. They had a rude awakening.”

Tenten says, with a nod, “With a Lightning Blade and executions up their asses.”

Neji says, nodding his head, “Hopefully, the chaos caused by the last ancestor to ours and Kaguya clan ancestor, Hamura Otsutsuki, will never happen again.”

Tenten says, “Not with Neo-Queen Serenity on the throne… Oops, I mean President Serenity of the Galaxy Federation!”

Konohamaru says, “Yeah, Boss’ wife is going to lead our world, Earth, and beyond!”

Tenten asks, “If Neo-Queen Serenity is going to be head of the Federation, who will be serving as Queen?”

Neji tells Tenten, with a smile, “Who else? The next in line to the throne: Her sister.”

Tenten gasps and Hanabi says, with a smile, “Serenity-sama’s and MY sister as well as my father’s daughter.”

Neji asks, “How is Uncle Hiashi-sama doing, Hanabi?”
Konohamaru responds, “How do you think? Stoic as usual, but most likely, relaxing and sighing in relief that the Hyuga elders are long dead and gone leaving him the only Hyuga elder left… as well as obsessed with his many grandchildren which he is glad that he will be doting on for the next millennia.”

Tenten says, “With how people are living so long, we all may be doting on our great-great-grandchildren with the looks and energy of twenty year olds for the rest of our lives.”

Neji tells Tenten, “And especially with Naruto’s children, we are going to need such a thing.”

Just then there is a loud ‘bang’ and Tenten asks, shocked, “What was that?” When everyone looks towards the sound, they see a cloud of paint dust going high into the air.

Konohamaru says, “That was either Minato Junior or Boruto.”

Tenten says, “Don’t forget Tsunade Junior too.”

Neji says, “It seems like Mina-sama’s children may be more of a pranksters than either of their father or mother due to both of them being similar.”

Hanabi says, “And this is one of the reasons that we are going to need life-long youth, Neji.”

Konohamaru says, “You said it, honey.”

Hanabi turns to the little girl and she tells her, “Now, Hitomi-chan, you go play with your cousin Hizashi.”

The little girl responds, “Okay.” The little girl, Hanabi’s daughter, Hitomi, goes over to play with Hizashi, Tenten’s and Neji’s son.

Neji asks Hanabi, “How is Hitomi?”

Hanabi says, “Since I have gained the evolved form of the Byakugan when my sister and Naruto returned my eyes to me, it has become a part of my DNA. Tsunade-sama has confirmed that she will be among the first of the Hyuga to be born with the Tenseigan which is highly possible with Boruto and Himawari too.”

Tenten says, “We are going to have a lot of work ahead of us.”

Konohamaru says, “Big time.”

Hanabi asks, “So, when is the big day?”

Tenten responds, rubbing her belly, “Any day now.”

Hanabi tells Konohamaru, “Konohamaru-kun, we were talking about having a boy in the near future and I don’t mind having a few more lovely daughters until we get there.” Konohamaru gives a nervous look at Hanabi, in which she gives a sly and mischievous lustful smile. On the meanwhile, Kakashi Hatake, in his forties, but still looking in his early thirties, is with Guy, also in his forties, but looking in his thirties, while Rock Lee, in his thirties, but looking in his twenties, is with a miniature version of himself in which they are ‘walking on their hands’.

Guy yells out, “Kakashi, my youthful friend! Why have you stepped down? Neo-Queen Serenity have granted us life-long youth and we should use that youth to live our lives to the fullest!”

Kakashi tells Guy, “I may be looking and physically be in my thirties to the end of my life, which is going to be centuries away, but what we experienced, even after Kaguya’s demise, can make you feel like an old man.”

Guy says, with a nod, “Ah, yes. I remember it like it were yesterday. Even after Kaguya’s defeat, our adventures in saving the universe and beyond weren’t over.”

Kakashi responds, “You mean that Naruto’s, Lady Serena’s, and even Sasuke’s adventures to saving all life in existence wasn’t over, Guy.”

Guy says, “Indeed. Naruto truly is the heir to the legacy of the Six Path Sage.”

Kakashi says, “I agree, Guy.”

Guy says, excitedly, “And so many youthful children! I can’t wait to take them under my and Lee’s wing!” Guy yells out, “Isn’t that right, Lee?”

Lee responds, “Yes, Guy-sensei! I shall prove an excellent sensei or I will train myself to the breaking point to do so! Isn’t that right son?”

The miniature version of Lee, rightly known as Rock Lee Junior, responds, “Right, dad!”

Lee says, “Come, son! You must make Jonin and make your father proud with the power of youth!” The two of them then head off to continue their unusual training while making Guy very proud of them while making Kakashi a bit nervous.

Kakashi thinks in his mind, nervously, “I don’t know if the planet much less the city can take several thousand years of this.” Some distance away, there is a young teen girl of about 15 years of age with short dirty blond of Amara, blue eyes like Naruto, whisker marks on her cheeks, and she is wearing a sailor fuku similar to Sailor Uranus’ outfit, but it has the look of an Eternal Sailor Scouts, which is shown with the four white wings coming out of her back, fighting against a 17 year old young woman with messy black hair, Leaf headband around her forehead, red eyes like Kurenai Yuhi’s eyes, and wearing black and green Leaf Jonin attire in which the black haired young lady is knocked to the ground.

The sailor fuku teen girl says, with a smile, “Come on, Mirai, you need to do better than that.”

The kunoichi responds, “You, Sailor Soldiers, are real tough, Neo Uranus-sama. It is tough work to keep up with you.”

The sailor fuku says, “Well, we have a big job in protecting and aiding the heiresses of our kingdom, Mirai. Like my mother with my princesses’ mother, I am duty bound to protect the next heirs to the throne.”

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Kushina-chan!”

The kunoichi, Mirai, says, with a smile, “Speaking of Uranus-sama…” Soon after, the two young ladies look to see a fifteen year old girl with pink hair tied pigtails with two buns, blue eyes, whisker marks coming out of her cheeks, and she is wearing a crystal-blue and silver version of Princess Serenity’s dress.

The young royal lady says, “Hey, Kushina-chan!”

The Sailor Scout, obviously Amara’s daughter of Kushina also known as Sailor Neo Uranus, says, with a sigh, “Hime, I wish that you would stop calling me that when I’m Sailor Scout form.”

The young royal teen responds, with a giggle, “Sorry, Kushina-I mean Uranus-chan!”

Mirai asks, “What are you doing here, Kousagi-sama?”

The teen girl, Serena’s daughter with Naruto, Kousagi, says, “I’m just here to see Uranus-chan and tell her that my big sister is back.”

Sailor Neo Uranus says, “I see, hime. Thank you. I wish that she wouldn’t run off like that.”

Kousagi responds, “Well, my big sister Rini is a Sailor Scout and she is also an elite ninja. She also wants to show that we, royals, are one of the people and not just rulers as it has been since much of the Moon Kingdom’s history.”

Mirai says, “I think that your sister is great, Kousagi-sama.”

Sailor Neo Uranus says, “Anyway, so, Hinata-mama is going to take over for Serenity-mama.”

Kousagi says, “Until Rini comes of age and then I will take over as the next Sailor Moon like you became the next Sailor Uranus.”

Sailor Neo Uranus says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

Mirai says, with a smile, “I’m sure that you will do your mother proud, Kousagi-sama.”

Kousagi says, with a warm smile, “And I’m sure that your mother is proud of you.”

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Mirai!” Everyone looks to see Kurenai Yuhi, in her forties, but looking in her early thirties still, walking up to them.

Mirai says, “Speaking of my mom… Catch you later!” Soon after, Mirai takes off to join up with her mother, Kurenai Yuhi, while Sailor Neo Uranus and Kousagi head back home as well.

(On Earth; Sometime soon after)

On Earth, we head into the Digital World where we find Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, around 30 years old, but looking more like 21 years of age, fighting against a group of humans and Digimon with the Digimon begin a mixture of SkullMeramon and Mekanorimon with the humans and Digimon having the insignia of Laughing Coffin, the SAO PK guild, on them in which Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is using Elucidator and Dark Repulser to defend against the attacks of the humans and Digimon in which she uses them to slice through the SkullMeramon and Mekanorimon while using her super-human strength to leave the humans badly broken and beaten as well as unconscious.

A Kotemon tells Sailor Celestial, “Wow, partner!”

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Thanks, partner.”

Kotemon tells Sailor Celestial, “These are the crooks, huh?”

Sailor Celestial says, “Yeah. They are new members of the same PK guild that my big brother was trapped in, Kotemon.”

Kotemon says, “I thought that your big brother and the others had destroyed them especially after you had found and locked away the leader in a virtual prison for all time.”

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “We thought so too, but it looks like their legacy lived on. Remember, they were a major force in the Digital Wars.”

Kotemon says, with a nod, “I know, partner. Those were some dangerous times and they left both worlds nearly in ruins.”

Sailor Celestial says, “It took all of us to bring our world back together and we are still recovering, Kotemon.”

Kotemon asks, “Don’t you got to be somewhere?”

Sailor Celestial says, “Oh, yeah!” Soon enough, Sailor Celestial makes sure that the humans can’t escape as Data Squad wearing people and Digimon come in as Kotemon takes off into the distance. Back in the ‘real world’, Tai Kamiya, in his mid-thirties, but looking in his mid-twenties, is looking for someone as TK, looking in his early thirties, but looking in his early twenties, comes up with Patamon.

TK asks, “What’s wrong, Tai?”

Tai responds, with a serious tone, “They did it, again, that’s what!”

TK says, with a smile, “Davis is a great leader, but he can’t be perfect, Tai!”

Tai says, “I don’t want him to be perfect! I want to stop dropping his kids on me! It was bad enough when he knocked Kari up with triplets, but they had to have twins afterwards!”

TK tells Tai, “Like your ‘little monsters’ with Sora aren’t as bad?”

Tai gives a look nervous and he says, “Anyway, the ceremony for the first President of our new Federation is going to be sworn in.”
TK says, with a nod, “Neo-Queen Serenity of Gaea or the Elemental Kingdom as it is called in which the former Moon Kingdom is now a ‘district’ of it.”

Tai says, “Yep. Davis’ sister-in-law is going to be the leader of the united worlds of Earth, Gaea, and Kinmoku as well as the Digital World.”

TK tells Tai, “Don’t you have to get to work since you are the representative for the Digital World in the new Congress, Tai?”

Agumon shouts out, “Tai!”

Tai responds, “Coming, Agumon!”

Tai races off and when Tai is gone, Patamon asks, “Shouldn’t we have told him?”

TK says, shaking his head, “No, Patamon. Let them take it easy. It is going to be the first true vacation that they had and will have in a long time.”

Patamon says, with a smile, “A new day is dawning.”

TK says, with a nod, “Yep.” On a beach, we see Davis, in his thirties, but looking no older than around 20-21 years of age with the sun sigil on his forehead, and Kari, in the same ‘condition’ as Davis physically looking and age-wise with the sigil that she had as Sailor Universe on her forehead are relaxing while a spiky brown haired boy with hazel brown eyes is being chased around by a girl with long flowing fiery red hair and chocolate brown eyes while Veemon and Gatomon are also relaxing with a Digi-Egg in-between them.

(Within Gaea; A good time afterwards)

Back within the planet of Gaea, we are seeing Sasuke, in his thirties, but looking in his twenties, with Karin, in the same ‘psychical condition’ as Sasuke in which the two of them are wandering an area of the Elemental Countries.

Sasuke stops and Karin asks, “What’s wrong, Sasuke?”

Sasuke asks, “Do you sense anything Karin?”

Karin uses her sensory abilities and she responds, “No, Sasuke.”

Sasuke nods his head and he says, “It will be time to go home for a while, Karin.”

Karin says, “Finally. I want to see my young Sarada, Sasuke.”

Sasuke says, “And you will, Karin.”

Karin tells Sasuke, “Why are we doing this Sasuke? Even though we had huge fights after Kaguya, it has been peaceful for a long time, Sasuke.”

Sasuke responds, “It doesn’t mean that new problems aren’t coming, Karin. Light and Darkness are too sides of the same coin as well as love and hatred. Without one, the other can never exist.”

Karin tells Sasuke, “Sasuke, I know that you want to start a new Uchiha clan without the hatred and you have just begun that, but how can our daughter, her children, our great-grandchildren, and our other descendants learn that without the Uchiha that learned it first.”

Sasuke says, “We have been given the time by the Dobe’s girlfriend.”

Karin says, “Even a millennia is nothing, but a speck in the grand space of time.”

Sasuke says, with a smirk, “Point taken.” Sasuke then puts his hands around Karin’s waist causing her to blush and they teleport away to certain location in which later on, we are in the city that the Leaf Village has become where we find Hinata, dressed in a lavender and silver version of Princess Serenity’s dress, is with a young girl the same age as Boruto with light silver Bakugan eyes, Hinata’s hair color and hairstyle, and whisker marks coming out of her cheeks.

The young teen girl asks, “So, you are going to take over for Serenity-mama?”

Hinata responds, with a nod, “I shall be talking over as Queen of our united planet, Himawari-chan.”

The young teen girl, Hinata’s daughter, Himawari, says, with a smile, “You will make a wonderful queen, mom.”

Hinata responds, “Thank you, sweetie.”

Himawari says, “I’ve got to meet with big sister, Rini. I have got training to do.”

Hinata tells Himawari, “I understand. Remember, as my successor, you have a grand duty as the Sailor Soldier of the Stars.”

Himawari replies, with a nod, “I remember, mom.” On the meanwhile, Boruto is giggling as he then meets the eyes of a young teen girl about one year younger than him with well-combined onyx hair with red rimmed glasses in front of her red eyes.

The young girl tells Boruto, “You are a real dope, you know that.”

Boruto says, “Geez, Sarada-chan!”

The young girl tells Boruto, “Don’t ‘geez’ me, Dobe. You are the son of the savior of the world, one of the heroes and heroines of the universe, and by the way, your sister is the daughter of the second generation of Sannin including your father and mine. Not to mention that she is also the new Sailor Sun.”

Just then a female voice booms out, “Boruto-baka!”

Boruto yelps out and the young teen girl, Sarada, shakes her head, grabs him by the collar, throws him an alleyway and creates an earth wall in which she says, “Stay there and shut up.” Soon after, Lizbeth, dressed in outfit similar to Sailor Sun’s Legendium form, flies down with a really irritated expression on her face.

She yells out, “Where is he?! Where is that baka of a brother?”

Sarada responds, pointing ahead, “Where do you think?”

Lizbeth AKA Sailor Neo Sun shouts out, “Thanks, Sarada-chan.” Sailor Neo Sun then takes off into the distance and when she is far away, Sarada puts the earth wall down in which Boruto rubs his head.

Boruto says, “Thanks, Sarada-chan.”

Sarada tells Boruto, glaring at him, “One meal. No ramen. And you are training with me, understand?”

Boruto responds, nervously, “Yes, ma’am.” Boruto then yelps as Sarada grabs him by the collar and they take off into the distance in which Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Serena are watching them.

Naruto tells Sasuke, “Geez, teme. Your daughter is brutal.”

Sasuke tells Naruto, “And your son is a Dobe like you.”

Serena says, looking at Sakura, “And your daughter is just like you.”

Sakura responds, looking at Naruto, “It doesn’t mean that she doesn’t take after her father in some respects.”

Naruto rubs his head, nervously, and Serena says, “It will be time for me to take office as the first President of the Federation.”

Naruto tells Serena, “You will do great, Serena-chan. You helped rebuild our planet better than before.”

Serena says, “If it wasn’t for your help, I could have never done any of this Naruto-kun.”

Sasuke says, “All of us played the roles that we chose to play.”

Naruto asks Sasuke, “So, what do you think of this world, Teme?”

Sasuke responds, “It’s fragile, Dobe. It is going to take work to make it last and it won’t last forever.”

Serena says, with a smile, “We know, Sasuke. However, we can only hope when peace is stopped, the next generation will make the next time of disorder very brief and peace can start all over again.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Believe it, Serena-chan.” Soon after, Serena feels a presence and she glances to see the transparent imagine of Prince Endymon behind her and smiling warmly.

Serena then hears in her mind, Prince Endymon’s voice says, “You have done well, my love. I wish you many years of happiness to come.” Serena’s eyes widen in which she looks to see Naruto glancing the same direction.

When Sakura sees this, she asks, “What’s wrong with you, two?”

Naruto and Serena smile at Sakura and Serena responds, with a warm smile, “I’m just fine, Sakura. I’ve never felt any better.” Sakura is confused by this, but she doesn’t give any thought as the four of them look over the city that used to be the simple Leaf Village as it continues its daily routine in the peaceful times after the chaotic periods in its past and looking forward into the future.

The End

And that’s the end, everyone! Well, at least for this story! Hopefully, I’ve made sure that I didn’t leave any ‘holes’ in the storyline. However, I did leave ‘openings’ to create various one-shot side stories and like the Naruto anime/manga canon, there is a possibility of another sequel that takes place during the time skip period between Chapter 39 and this final chapter storyline. If you read through this final chapter, you can see the many possibilities for stories based on what you read, but that’s for the future, folks. Like I said before, even though I am an over a decade veteran of fanfiction, I am going to stick around for a while longer since there are plenty of fanfiction that have written as long as I have and they are still around. I hope that you liked this story and please read and review to tell me what you think of the story as a whole, but please NO FLAMES!!! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!