Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ In the Shadow of the Moon ❯ Prelude ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer - I do not own the rights to Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, or Ruroni Kenshin. This story is produced without intention for profit and solely for entertainment

Prelude

The end of the Silver Millennium has come with cosmic fire removing all surface trace of the Moon Kingdom. Sailor Pluto has retired to the gate after being given the charge of protecting the timeline by her dying Queen.

Beneath the moons surface a being reawakened by the final magical attacks sealing the dark kingdom rages against her weakened prison with one desire currently in her heart, Setsuna Meioh will be made to pay for everything she has done, or will do, to maintain the illusion that was the peaceful Silver Millennium.

Deprived of her main desire, she finds the few remaining courtiers of the Lunar Court hidden safely in their well appointed fallout shelters. With a spiteful chuckle she seals the entrances to these now well appointed Tombs. It takes years before all of the "sycophants" realize they are buried alive but the wails are music to her ears.