Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ On A Sea Breeze ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello everyone well I started this story, and well tell me what you think of it. Ok? I don't own Sailor Moon or Ronin Warriors.

On A Sea Breeze

By ADB

Usagi sat on a large rock, overlooking the bay. Beside her sat her stereo, from it you could hear the soft sounds of violin being played. To any onlookers it looked as if this young girl was lost in the sound of the beautiful melodies coming from the stereo. It would be true, all Usagi wanted to do at this moment was to be lost in the moment. Perhaps if she lost herself some of her troubles would be lost as well. In her hands Usagi held a sketchbook and a pencil, while listening to the violin and the waves she would draw. What ever she was feeling would come to a form on these pages, sometimes they were happy. Other times they were sad, but always they were her true feelings put on paper.

Usagi had just had another bad day; she had been having a lot of those lately. Ever since her family had moved, this new place didn't feel friendly. She felt out of place everywhere she went. Know one was trying to make her feel welcome, she felt left out of everything. Going to an all girl school didn't help much; everybody had their own clique. It didn't help that there was no yoma, right now Usagi was looking forward to a fight, and any fight would do. Usagi smiled sadly to herself, she was actually missing fighting. Well it did show, since her family had moved Usagi had taken up martial arts. She now had time to learn, Usa knew that a time was coming that she would need those skills that she was currently learning. Looking down Usagi could see children laughing and playing, smiling and feeling better Usagi got up packed up her things and stared for home. On the way out of the beach Usa saw some guys looking at her, when they saw she had know test them they turned their heads blushing. Smiling she boarded the bus that would take her home.

The boys in question were still blushing as the bus pulled away. "Cye, did you see that girl! She was hot!" Said Kento.

"Yes, Kento I did. She was very pretty." Said Cye.

"Calm down Kento, it's not as if it's the first pretty girl you've seen." Said Sage.

"Ya, but it's the first girl, Cye has blushed at in a long time." Retuned Kento.

"By the way things were looking Cye wasn't the only one blushing Kento." Said a blue haired boy by the name of Rowen.

"Come on guys we have to meet Ryo, we don't want to miss our bus" said Sage. They boarded another bus heading in the opposite direction. Little did they know that sometime soon they would be meeting again under very different circumstances.