Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Queen Mercury Revived ❯ Disc 4 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorStar9: I have already put up Disc 3. This is Disc 4. Before I begin the chapter proper, I want to thank the following reviewers.
 
FirecatRekka: About darn time! I thought I've lost you! About bringing Serenity back, I can try somehow, most probably at the end of the entire series. One more thing, don't go `reporting for duty' on me again. It reminds me of the irritating deskmate on the computer screen my brother downloaded from the Internet.
 
Yami Flo: (raises eyebrow) You just noticed that I dislike Serenity? Anhara's life in the Netherworld isn't much to talk about, except for the fact that Arago keeps torturing her to force the Safiastra out of her. To him, Anhara is just a pawn; he'll get rid of her once her usefulness is over. The Oni Mashos are only her sensei, nothing more. Meeting Badamon? The jerk appeared in Episode 31, so I don't think Anhara has met him. Kayura? She was brought to the Netherworld when she was eight. Anhara escaped when she was five. Given the time difference, they couldn't have met.
 
FYI: The Oni Mashos were NEVER reborn. They still retained their memories of the Silver Millennium. Arago managed to get to them before they were reborn. He surpassed their memories of the Queen and added false memories.
 
Words in italics refer to thoughts, telepathic messages and flashbacks.
 
Disclaimers: I don't own any characters used in here. They belong to their rightful owners.
 
Chapter 5: Disc 4
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Episode 10: Assemble! Five Warriors
 
Ryo was still inside the energy ball.
 
His yoroi was shrinking, causing him pain.
 
The Ankoku Priests in the energy ball, forced power throughout the Rekka yoroi and Ryo groaned in pain.
 
Despite of the pain, he swore he would reach to Touma on time.
 
Meanwhile, Tenku no Touma was floating in space surrounded by a dark blue energy bubble.
 
The three remaining Troopers glance up to the skies, worried about Ryo.
 
Byakuen growled in warning and the disembodied voice of Arago was heard, gloating at the apparent demise of Rekka and Tenku.
 
Then, Arago sent out numerous youja soldiers onto the four warriors.
 
Hissing in anger, Anhara ordered, “Minna busho!”
 
The three Troopers nodded and called forth their yoroi.
 
Seiji was first, “Busho Korin!”
 
Second was Shuu, “Busho Kongo!”
 
Finally, it was Shin, “Busho Suiko!”
 
Revealing her henshinn pen, Anhara shouted, “Ice Queen, Make Up!”
 
Moments later, Imperial Sailor Mercury appeared. A beam of light shot from her staff, hitting Indivar, transforming the condor to a full-grown ice phoenix.
 
Smirking at the three armored warriors, Imperial Sailor Mercury asked, “Shall we?”
 
The three returned her smirk fully and the four warriors burst into action.
 
Back in the castle, Shuten confronted Arago, only to be severely punished for his boldness.
 
Arago only wanted total obedience from his subordinates.
 
Shuten wanted to fight Rekka no Ryo on open combat, only to be shot back by Arago who denied him, telling him not to presume to question his lord's orders or actions.
 
Meanwhile, back in space, Rekka no Ryo managed to break through the energy sphere, with his Rekka yoroi forming a protective bubble around him to keep him alive.
 
However, he realized that his energy was zapped tremendously by the energy sphere and he was too weak to reach Touma.
 
Luckily, Touma had already been revived by the Rekka yoroi's link to the Tenku yoroi.
 
Finally reawakened, but in a trance, Touma unleashed a “Shin Ku Ha!” saving Ryo. Then he propelled them towards earth.
 
Down below, all of the Troopers' kanjis started to glow on their forehead as Tenku no Touma was propelled back to Earth along with Rekka no Ryo.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury's tiara had also disappeared, giving way to her planetary symbol, as her fifth and last Samurai Trooper arrived back to Earth. The crystal ball she had in episode 8 glowed a royal blue, with the kanji of “Chi”.
 
Smiling mysteriously, she thought, Five down, four to go.
 
Back in Arago's castle, Shuten was on his hands and knees, as he was feeling the presence of both Tenku and Rekka.
 
The kanji "Chu" was partially seen shining on his forehead, but not yet apparent.
 
Back on the battlefield, Suiko, Kongo and Korin were finishing off the rest of the youja soldiers, when Imperial Sailor Mercury felt the crystal ball she had in episode 8 receiving yet another kanji, “Chu”.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury's eyes widened, Chu means loyalty. Does it mean that Shuten is awakening?
 
Looking up at the dark sky, Imperial Sailor Mercury sent a mental warning to the Oni Mashos. You must realize Arago's ambitions, my Oni Mashos. He'll make use of all of you, just as he made use of me.
 
In Shuten's darkened room, Shuten was sure that both Rekka and Tenku were
responsible. Swearing instant death on the two Troopers, Shuten called forth his yoroi and went off in search of the two, without awaiting orders.
 
The two Troopers had landed quite far from the rest of the group. The sheer power of the Tenku yoroi resulted in a long cater.
 
Then, Shuten arrived on the scene and attacked the two still-recovering Troopers.
 
After a fierce battle, he managed to knock out both Touma and Ryo using his “Ko Rai Sei” to hang both of them with the chains.
 
Taunting Ryo, Shuten decided to go in for the kill but he was held back by something
 
Apparently, honor was a major issue for him and all he wanted was a glorious fight.
At this point, Shuten's thoughts were conflicting in his mind.
 
Touma reawoke and decided to take advantage of Shuten's hesitation.
 
Drawing out his bow. Touma fired a “Shin Ku Ha!” And the golden arrow was sent flying towards Shuten's head. Shuten's helmet was split apart and his human face was revealed.
 
Touma was shocked to find out that Shuten was human, and not an evil black spirit.
 
Furious, Shuten was about to attack Touma, when Arago sent him back to the
Netherworld for punishment for disregarding orders and failure.
 
Overcoming his shock for a moment, something clicked in the depths of Touma's mind.
 
He felt that he knew Shuten from somewhere.
 
Shaking off that thought, Touma began to wonder what kind of yoroi Shuten was wearing. But when the other Troopers arrived to the scene to see their two friends were safe, Tenku no Touma lost that thought.
 
Finally noticing Anhara, Touma, like the other three before him, knelt down on one knee, intending to apologize for his “so-called” failure.
 
However, even before he could utter a word, Anhara had spoken first.
 
“Don't even go there, Tenku. Like I've said to the rest, it isn't anybody's fault.”
 
Touma hid his shock and got up.
 
Just then, Shuu quipped, “Hey, hasn't anyone noticed how alike the Queen and Touma look?” trying to lighten the mood.
 
The two, who were the blunt of his joke, glared at the warrior of Kongo.
 
“Korin, do you mind giving him a `bonk' on the head for me?” Anhara asked with a straight face.
 
Shin hid an amused snigger. Sometimes, his Anhara-ko had such a poker face; she could fool just about anyone.
 
Touma's vein was threatening to pop out.
 
Gleefully, Seiji knocked Shuu on the head with a fist.
 
After the comical moment, an extremely bright light shone above the six warriors.
 
Astonished, Touma, Ryo and Anhara turned to face the light source.
 
Eyes widening, Anhara knew what the object was. Stepping forward, she waited for the light display to be over. Then, the Holy Grail settled inches from her open palms.
 
“The Sacred Cup.” Anhara gasped in awe. “But what is it doing here? Shouldn't it be with Serenity?”
 
Then, without warning, the Holy Grail entered Anhara's transformation broach.
 
Another tier was added to the locket and the Mercury symbol appeared in the center. Miniature dragonfly wings spouted at the sides. (A/N: Hey, at least it's not butterfly wings.)
 
Now that the five Troopers had been revived, Arago was now afraid of their power. And, with both the Safiastra and the Holy Grail, Arago was more afraid than ever.
 
So, he shut the gates of the Netherworld.
 
(A/N: Told you, I'll give the Holy Grail to Anhara in this episode.)
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Episode 11: Cast Down The Evil Magic Gate
 
Arago had created four large red "gates" around Shinjuku that would allow him to draw power from his own the Netherworld.
 
In actual fact, these gates were also the only entrance into the Netherworld. Therefore, Arago was protecting these gates well.
 
The Troopers were still shocked upon the discovery that the Oni Mashos were human and not spirits possessing yoroi. Besides that, they were also confused about the Oni Mashos' yoroi and how it was connected to their own yoroi.
 
Anhara was silent. She knew that it was much better for them to regain their memories naturally. Forceful memories were usually unforgiving, forcing the person to remember memories he would rather forget.
 
Touma looked at the silent Queen, he knew she knows something; of how they were connected to the Oni Mashos. However, he knew better than to question her.
 
Letting out a small wistful smile, Anhara thought of the link between Samurai Troopers and the Oni Mashos. The responsibilities of the Samurai Troopers and the Oni Mashos to her were the similar to what the Inner senshi and the Outer senshi were to Princess Serenity.
 
When the group returned to Shinjuku, they found themselves once again in a deserted city. There was no change compared to the last time, except that a thick fog shrouded the city.
 
Anhara knew at once that Arago had sealed off the gates. Silently taking out her compact computer, she analyzed the structure of the fog. The end result proved her suspicion.
 
Letting out many mental frustrated curses in ancient Mercurain, Anhara finally muttered, “Kuso.”
 
The visibility was almost nil. Ryo was complaining that he could not tell which is left or right.
 
Back in Arago's castle, Rajura was summoned in Arago's presence. The Oni Masho of Illusion had a plan to get rid of the five Troopers and get Anhara back into Arago's ranks.
 
He intended to open the gates, allowing the Troopers to enter into the castle. There, the Ankoku Priests could neutralize the Troopers' yoroi. Without the Troopers to protect her, recapturing Anhara would be easy.
 
Arago thought for a moment and nodded, giving his consent.
 
As the group wandered around looking for a way into the Netherworld, when suddenly, Byakuen growled lowly and took off. At the same time, Anhara's compact computer was beeping like crazy. Indivar had also flown off for no apparent reason.
 
Ignoring the warning shouts of the Troopers, she took off after Byakuen. Looking at each other, the five Troopers ran after the Queen, with Nastui and Jun in tow.
 
When the seven reached the three, the scene before them shocked them. Before their very eyes, was a wall made out of entirely black fog.
 
Shuu attempted to move into the smoke wall, only to be stopped by Touma, who warned him about threading into the unknown.
 
Pouting, Shuu then questioned their next step.
 
Shin then appeared with a mini-van, saying that they could use this to test out the fog wall. Giving him a hand, Shuu jumped right into it.
 
The van rolled right into the wall, with Shuu in it.
 
“Bravado like that will only get him into trouble.” Anhara, Seiji and Touma echoed at the same time.
 
Ryo and Shin looked at the three and shook their heads.
 
Meanwhile, Shuu was still in the van, wondering if anything would happen.
 
As if to answer him, "strands" of wind energy began attacking him. Jumping out, Shuu was shocked to see that the van was carried high into the sky. Then, without warning, he was thrown out by the strands.
 
Once out of the fog wall, Shuu was trapped under the van. He was saved once again by his teammates.
 
Then, the strands emerged from the wall of fog and began attacking everyone.
 
Getting held by the wind strands again, Shuu struggled to get free. Ryo jumped in to save him. Flying wildly about, the strands of wind captured Shin within their binds. Shouting for Ryo to protect the Queen, Seiji leaped in.
 
Stepping back, Anhara, Ryo, Nastui and Jun made a break for it.
 
“Rekka, get Nastui and Jun out of here. I'll handle this.” Anhara instructed.
 
Knowing he was about to protest, Anhara shut him up with a glare. Ryo nodded and retreated.
 
“Hope this works.” Anhara muttered, spiriting back to the battlefield. Stopping meters away from the fog wall, she shut her eyes, willing out her lyre. Then she strummed the lyre strings, making melodious notes.
 
Attracted by the music, the strands of wind released the four Troopers and flew off to investigate.
 
Touma and Shuu landed painfully on the ground. The four Troopers looked at each other in puzzlement, not knowing what had happened.
 
A quick shuffle of footsteps then alerted the four boys. Turning to the direction, the four gasped when they saw Anhara dashing off, with the wind strands after her. Suddenly, she turned around, a palm outstretched and glowing an icy blue.
 
“Cold Snap!” came her command.
 
A stream of ice shot out from her open palm, striking the trail of wind strand behind her.
 
In an instant, the strand of wind froze when the ice hit. Moments later, the ice shattered, forcing the wind strand trail back into the fog wall.
 
Heaving a sigh in relief, Anhara powered down and turned her attention to her four otherwise shell-shocked warriors.
 
A split second later, Anhara looked up in the sky, the fog had lifted.
 
She frowned, Under normal circumstances, Arago would not open the gates, unless…
 
Revealed to the startled eyes of the Troopers was the presence of the four gates that Arago had created.
 
Volunteering to take a look, Shuu leapt up onto a building top.
 
Moments later, the other four Troopers and Anhara joined him.
 
Looking at the gates from the rooftop, the six warriors decided that it would put both
Nastui and Jun in too much danger to follow them through the gates.
 
Looking worriedly at each other, they wondered who would be the one to break the news.
 
Without warning, Ryo silently leapt down, volunteering himself.
 
Once down, Shuu pushed opens one gate and the six warriors stood before it.
 
Then, Ryo announced that both Jun and Nastui have to stay behind.
 
It was obvious that Jun did not want to be left behind as he grabbed Ryo's hand, trying very hard to convince him.
 
Then, Ryo did something unexpected; he had actually slapped Jun, insisting that he could not. After a tense moment, Jun ran off, breaking into tears. Stopping to look at Ryo for a while, Nastui took off after the young boy.
 
Giving Indivar a silent nod, Anhara sent the condor away. Ryo then sent Byakuen to watch after Nastui and Jun.
 
After that, the six warriors walked through the gates with Shuu shutting the doors behind them.
 
Letting out a deep breath, Anhara announced, “Minna, this is it. There's no turning back from this point on.”
 
The five Troopers nodded in solemn agreement.
 
Her head shooting upwards as if she felt something, Anhara shouted a warning, “Minna, proceed with caution!”
 
“Proceed with caution is right!” came Rajura's taunting laughter.
 
“Rajura.” Anhara hissed.
 
Ignoring her, the Oni Masho of Illusions gave his hand a small wave. In an instant, numerous Ankoku Priests started to cluster around the six warriors. Then, before anyone knew what had happened, they were swept away by the massive winds the Ankoku Priests had created.
 
Moments later, the six teenage warriors landed on hard ground.
 
“What is it with those Oni Mashos and throwing people around anyway?” Anhara muttered, pushing herself up.
 
“God knows.” Shin answered beside her.
 
“Minna, daijoubo desu ka?” she asked.
 
“Hai, Your Highness.” Came the four Troopers' chorus.
 
Hearing Rajura's taunting laughter once more, the six warriors turned to face the gloating Oni Masho.
 
Immediately, some more mystic winds attacked them.
 
These winds were created by the Ankoku Priests, who were playing their flutes.
 
Rajura then continued to taunt them, ticking off Ryo in the process.
 
Determined, he called forth his yoroi, the others following suit.
 
The great shock then came to them when they realized to their horror that their yoroi would not respond. Rajura continued laughing at the shell-shocked Troopers.
 
The Troopers then realized the flute music from the Ankoku Priests was blocking the power of their yoroi.
 
Rajura then attacked, catching first Shuu, then Touma.
 
Shin was the third victim, pinned to the ground with Rajura's web confines. Seiji and Ryo attacked, only to be captured by Rajura's web.
 
Growling lowly in anger, Anhara waved her henshinn pen to her.
 
Then, turning his attention to Anhara who was prepared to henshinn, Rajura threw his nunchaku at her, knocking the pen of her hands. Shocked, Anhara's eyes followed the trail of her pen, only to be captured by Rajura's spider web.
 
Outside the gates, Nastui found Jun standing by her Jeep.
 
Jun confessed that he knew why Ryo was acting this way. The warrior of Rekka did not want to put them in danger.
 
Suddenly, Byakuen sensed that the Troopers were danger. Therefore the four, including Indivar, ran back to the gate.
 
From the distance, a large spider web appeared out of nowhere, with the Troopers all cocooned like flies.
 
Where was Anhara you ask? She was still on the ground, helpless and unable to move due to Rajura's web. The Oni Masho of Illusions had intended to take her back to Arago after he had finished off with the Samurai Troopers.
 
Rajura was hanging upside down from the center of the web, laughing at the Troopers'
demise. Taunting Ryo, he proceeded to cut the binds holding the Rekka warrior, causing him to fall to the ground
 
Nastui and Jun ran though the gate but the Ankoku Priests pushed them back out.
 
Suddenly, a light appeared and Kaous' staff floated down and Nastui caught it. Carrying the staff, Nastui walked through the gates again. The staff then protected them from the Ankoku Priests.
 
Noticing the intruders, Rajura cast his morningstar at them.
 
Nastui thrust up the staff in fear and it chimed, reflecting the morningstar and driving away the Ankoku Priests.
 
The light melted off the web holding Anhara, allowing her to stand. Moving her henshinn pen telekinetically to her, she proceeded to henshinn. After her henshinn was complete, Imperial Sailor Mercury went up a notch higher in power.
 
Bringing forth the Holy Grail, Imperial Sailor Mercury shouted, “Crisis, Make UP!” (A/N: Ripping off Sailor Moon's henshinn phase for the time being. I'm running out of temporary henshinn phases.)
 
The Sacred Cup's top opened, with the gems on the side glittering one after another. The light from the Grail poured forth, encasing the ice senshi in its power. When the light died down, Imperial Sailor Mercury was powered up to another level.
 
Her earrings changed, from the usual round shapes to the dangling type. The ribbons on her back and the ones holding her broach turned to a translucent vapor blue color. The tiara gem's shape had also changed, from an oval to a diamond. Another layer was added on top of her skirt. A pair of transparent dragonfly wings sprouted from her back, enabling her to soar into the air. Finally, a Mercurain symbol was added to the top of her staff's orb.
 
Calling forth his yoroi, Ryo leapt up, clicking his swords together.
 
Jumping up Imperial Crisis Mercury called forth an attack.
 
“So En Zan!”
 
“Ice Submerge Freeze!”
 
The combined power of the two attacks managed to penetrate the floor of Arago's throne room, blowing Rajura away in the process.
 
Realizing that the Troopers had made it successfully into the Netherworld, Arago cursed them.
 
Finally powering down, Imperial Crisis Sailor Mercury landed back on the ground, reverting back to Imperial Sailor Mercury.
 
Touma quirked a brow at her, “Dragonfly wings?” he asked.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury looked at him, “Do I insult the way you transform?”
 
Touma nodded, “Point taken.”
 
“A level up?” Shuu questioned.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury shook her head, “Two notches up actually.”
 
Looking down at her transformation locket, she replied strictly, “The Grail shouldn't be here. It should be with Serenity at this moment.”
 
Seiji frowned, “If it should be with the Tsuki no hime at this point, then what is it doing here?”
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury answered, “This is what I would want to know, Seiji.”
 
Ryo then apologized to Jun, who immediately waved it off, saying that he had already saw through his `bad-guy' act.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Episode12: Seiji! Darkness of the Life and Death Struggle!
 
The group was walking down the street when Jun noted a shop selling skateboards.
 
That shop caused him to remember his parents. Fighting back tears, Jun took off, running ahead of the team, shouting that they need to rescue his parents.
 
Nastui ran after him, shouting for him to come back.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury gave the transformed Indivar a silent nod and the ice phoenix took off after the two.
 
Sliding down her crystal scanner, she gave her surroundings a quick scan-through. The data on her scanner indicated that they were surrounded back youja soldiers, just as Byakuen started growling, indicating danger.
 
Becoming alert, the six warriors readied themselves, just as several youja soldiers burst through windows in the stores around them.
 
The five Troopers dodged the ambush, the youja solders' weapons barely missing them.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury parried off one of the soldier's attacks with her staff. Knowing that she was the only one henshinned and with powers, she quickly launched an attack.
“Ice Freeze Surge!” she shouted
 
Ice and snow crystals gathered at the tip of her staff. Grabbing her staff, she spun around gracefully, and finally tossed the charged up ice ball at the youja soldiers in front of her.
 
That blast was enough to annihilate the entire line of footmen before her.
 
“Ouch, that had to hurt.” Shuu muttered beside her.
 
Looking up from his battle, Seiji nodded in agreement.
 
“Chitchat later, we have a battle to finish.” Ryo growled, defending himself.
 
“Aye, aye captain.” Shuu muttered under his breath.
 
Three `Frostbite Rushes' and two `Ice Freeze Surges' later, Imperial Sailor Mercury hissed lowly at the seemly unceasingly numbers of youja soldiers.
 
“Guys, this is getting nowhere.” She shouted, amidst the chaos.
 
“Agreed.” Ryo finally answered.
 
“Any suggestions?” Touma asked in desperation as he took down yet another soldier.
 
“Two options, guys.” Imperial Sailor Mercury answered. “We can either waste our strength battling these creeps or I can use the Safiastra to blast these jerks back where they came from. Then, we get to Nastui and Jun. I can sense Indivar's energy running low.”
 
Ryo immediately objected, “Too dangerous.”
 
“I can go for option three.” Seiji replied.
 
“And that will be?” Shuu questioned.
 
Seiji gave Imperial Sailor Mercury a you-know-what-I'm-talking-about look.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury's eyes widened when she realized what he was referring to.
 
The Holy Grail. How could I had forgotten?” she chided mentally.
 
Touma immediately protested, “Too risky. After throwing five attacks, her power levels are too low to use the Grail.”
 
“Better than giving up.” Imperial Sailor Mercury barked. Then, before the archer could protest, she willed out the Sacred Cup.
 
“Maybe I can help.” A soft voice said.
 
“Nande?” came the unison exclaim.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury smiled when she recognized the voice.
 
“It's been a long while, Aquis.” She said.
 
The white-haired mistress of water nodded as she materialized beside the senshi of ice.
 
“We do not have much time, my Queen.” Aquis said, powering up two orbs of water in her palms.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury nodded, “Understood Aquis.”
 
Then, before the horrified eyes of the five Troopers, Aquis hurled the two balls of water at Imperial Sailor Mercury. Instead of hurting her, Imperial Sailor Mercury absorbed the two orbs, recharging herself.
 
Her work done, Aquis disappeared into a watery mist.
 
Finally charged up, Imperial Sailor Mercury screamed, “Crisis, Make UP!”
 
The pure power overflowed from the Holy Grail. In Imperial Crisis Mercury's hands, the Grail sang. Unlike what happened to Usagi, the usage of the Grail had not even tired her a single bit. The pure energy from the Grail was able to obliterate the entire sea of youja soldiers.
 
Powering down back to Imperial Sailor Mercury, the Sacred Cup disappeared back into her locket.
 
Back to Nastui and Jun…
 
While the six were fighting off the sea of youja soldiers, both Nastui and Jun were also facing the danger.
 
Luckily for them, Byakuen and Indivar managed to save them from impending danger.
 
With the two beasts in tow, the four escaped down into the subway, seeking safety.
 
More of the youja soldiers followed them, and it was not long before Nastui realized that the soldiers were everywhere.
 
Touma and Imperial Sailor Mercury managed to save them yet again with the other four following.
 
Leaving the rest of the youja soldiers to Touma, Imperial Sailor Mercury escorted Nastui, Jun and the two weathered down beasts further down.
 
Down inside an underground parking lot, the Netherworld managed to activate the cars and trucks in an attempt to run the five down.
 
Knowing that her telekinetic powers were greatly enhanced after her henshinn, Imperial Sailor Mercury quickly formed a protective shield, deflecting the two cars that were about to run them down.
 
Releasing the shield for a split second, Imperial Sailor Mercury gave Nastui and Jun the opportunity to run.
 
Turning swiftly backwards, she lifted an oncoming car with her mind, smashing it onto a wall.
 
Turning her attention back to the front, she mind-lifted another two cars, crushing them flat onto another wall.
 
Kuso, she thought. If this keeps up, I can either tire out or go into a berserk episode. Where are the rest of the guys when you need them?
 
As if to answer her question, Ryo, Shin and Shuu jumped into the scene.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury brightened at the arrival of the three, before turning back to her battle.
 
Hiding their surprise when noting that their Queen was not using her elemental powers, but merely her telekinetic powers to eradicate the possessed vehicles, the three Troopers went back to their battles.
 
Minutes ticked by and Imperial Sailor Mercury was getting exhausted from the massive use of her telekinetic powers.
 
Kuso, she thought. If this keeps up, I'll either be extremely drained or go into berserk mode.
 
Then, out of the blue, Imperial Sailor Mercury felt a dull throbbing at the back of her head.
 
Uh oh. She thought, because it meant only one thing; she was about to have an extremely rare berserk episode. Next thing they knew, Imperial Sailor Mercury had blasted all five cars surrounding her onto a wall.
 
Her eyes feral and her irises gone, a strange eerie wind picked up under her, causing Imperial Sailor Mercury's hair to be blown wildly.
 
Levitated into the air by purely her telekinetic powers, Imperial Sailor Mercury soundlessly blasted off the surrounding vehicles, shocking both Ryo and Shuu and surprising Shin.
 
“Why did she have to pick such a time like this to go berserk?” Ryo exclaimed, still fighting off the possessed cars.
 
“Isn't her fault.” Shin defended her, swapping another car off.
 
Within minutes, Imperial Sailor Mercury powered down, due to sheer exhaustion, panting silently on the ground.
 
Shuu had then jumped in to cover her, allowing Shin to carry her off.
 
Imperial Sailor Mercury gave Shin a weak grateful smile, before whispering an inaudible, “Arigato” to him.
 
Then, turning to Ryo, Shin told the warrior of fire to take both Imperial Sailor Mercury, Nastui and Jun away, while he and Shuu wrapped up the rest.
 
Along the way, Ryo got ambushed. Instructing the three to run for it, Ryo stayed back to battle.
 
Anhara nodded and took off with Nastui and Jun, leaving Ryo behind.
 
The trio crossed train tracks, until a train came down at them, tearing down the rails.
 
Barely able to escape, they leapt away from the first one, only to fall onto the second track, with a second train tearing down the tracks.
 
Acting on instinct, Anhara was about to pull out another telekinetic shield, despite her condition, when Seiji jumped in and carried them off. Hanging from a beam. Seiji began to wonder if it was Arago's plan to use Nastui and Jun to split the five Troopers.
 
Noting that there was a massive army of youja soldiers, Seiji knew that he could not fight them off as he had to protect not only Nastui and Jun, and also the weakened Anhara.
 
After the train was past, the four found an airduct to crawl down to.
 
However, when they came up to the street level, the four found themselves surrounded by the endless sea of youja solders once more.
 
Elsewhere, the Samurai Troopers were geared up in full yoroi and battling their own share of youja solders.
 
They had also begun to wonder the whereabouts of the others only to be distracted by more soldiers.
 
Meanwhile, Seiji decided that it was time for him to call upon his own yoroi to fight.
 
A nearby building then collapsed on them. Anhara immediately shielded them with a barrier of her own.
 
Escaping from the falling debris, the four then escaped down into the subway again.
 
But they were still not safe as the menacing voice of the Yami no Anubisu was heard.
 
Anhara knew Anubisu was Seiji's counterpart as Anubisu was the Yami Warrior while Seiji was the Hikari Warrior.
 
Anubisu then laughed taunting at them, before challenging Seiji into combat.
 
Anhara, Nastui and Jun took cover as the two warriors went out for it.
 
Anubisu fought well and hard and it was long before Seiji found himself losing the battle.
 
His No dachi no Korin was losing power as Anubisu's No dachi began to suck up the light in the surrounding area.
 
Seiji could not use his sure kill as he could not see in the darkness and he was worried that he might hit the other three if he mis-aimed.
 
Anubisu was taking full advantage of his dark powers and defeating Seiji pretty easily.
 
Using his sure kill, " Koku Rou Ken Ankoku Cho Uhigiri " twice, he managed to paralyze Seiji.
 
Angered, Jun picked up the shakujo that Nastui had dropped and threw it at Anubisu in a desperate attempt to help Seiji
 
Anubisu was angry at Jun's foolish attempt and he attempted to strike the boy.
 
Just then, the shakujo began to chime, and the darkness was dispelled.
 
Finding the power in his yoroi restored, Seiji then stood up and resumed the battle, defeating Anubisu in the end.
 
By the end of it all, Seiji then thanked the three for their support and the four began to wonder about the others and their safety.
 
***************************************************************** **********************
SailorsStar9: I need pairing votes, people!
 
Confirmed pairings are:
 
Shin/Anhara
 
Touma/Hotaru
 
Anubisu/Setsuna
 
Shuten/Nastui (Shuten will NOT be dead! I'll make sure of that!)
 
Mamou/Usagi
 
(A/N: I'm sticking to these 5.)
 
Voting for other pairings. Must be Inner/Samurai Trooper, Outer/Oni Masho)
 
Seiji with Rei, Matako or Minako
 
Shuu with Rei, Matako or Minako
 
Ryo with Rei, Matako or Minako
 
***************************************************************** **********************
Naaza with Haruka or Michiru Rajura with Haruka or Michiru