Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Warrior ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SailorStar9: Third chapter. I'm turning this into an Amy/Cye. I'm also adding a bit of Cardcaptor Sakura reference into this. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: Sailor Mercury Aqua Miraged it. Meaning is: I DON"T OWN ANYTHING but the damn plot.

Chapter 3: Ice and Trust

*************************************************************** ***************************

Sage looked at the sibling pair in front of him. "Man, who would have thought." He commented.

Kento nodded, "Yeah, it's must be hard for her."

Ryo agreed, "To have her innocence taken in such a brutal way."

Cye remained silent, as he watched Rowen confront his sister.

"Imuoto-chan, are you alright?" Rowen asked, concern evident in his voice.

Amy look at her brother, "I'm fine. What makes you think I'm not?" she replied, plastering on a fake smile.

"You can't fool me, Firecracker." Rowen gave a small smile.

Amy's fake smile fell, "You're right." She sighed.

"Don't worry. The guys and I will pull you through this, especially Mia." Rowen reassured her.

"Arigatou." Amy whispered.

"A duet later?" Rowen suggested.

Amy brightened up and nodded, "Hai!"

Rowen gave out a genuine smile, the only thing that could take his sister's mind off when such a situation occurred was a musical duet. Boy, will the guys be surprised when they hear them play.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@

Moments later, when they arrived back to Mia's place, Rowen had dragged Amy, literally, up to the music room. The six people looked at the sibling pair questioningly. When the two were out of hearing range, Mia bombarded the remaining four Ronins about what happened. Ryo did most of the explanations, with the other three butting in with bits of information.

While Mia was grilling the other four, Rowen and Amy had reached the door of the music room. Placing herself by the harp, Amy turned to see her brother had picked up a violin.

"First or second?" she teased.

"Second." Rowen answered. "I always have trouble reaching those high notes." He complained.

Amy giggled, "Practice makes perfect, Onii-chan."

Rowen rolled his eyes, "Let's play." He muttered.

Lifting up the violin bow, Rowen started to play the first notes of the first score the siblings ever composed.

Amy entered the solo with her accompaniment. Pretty soon, the violin and harp duet filled the entire house.

Yuli was the first to hear the beautiful melody.

"Guys, listen." He said.

The argument stopped for a moment, when they heard the gentle music filled the entire house.

Deciding to follow the melody, the six entered the music room, only to find the sibling dual was the ones playing the song.

When the dual finished playing, their performance was met by an appreciative audience. The two siblings blinked. "How long have you been standing there?" Rowen demanded.

"Long enough." Mia answered.

"Amy-san, Rowen-onii-san, thank you two for the music." Yuli said, tears simmering in his eyes.

"How come?" Amy asked, puzzled.

"The two of you managed to avert Verbal World War twenty-two." Kento replied.

"Verbal World War twenty-two?" Amy questioned, raising her eyebrow. "I don't think I want to know." She replied.

Rowen rolled his eyes, "Who's the one arguing with Mia, AGAIN?" he asked, emphasizing the word `again.'

All fingers pointed to Ryo.

"Guilty as convicted." Ryo confessed.

"Rowen, I didn't know you played." Sage commented.

Everyone else nodded.

"Ro-onii-chan only plays duet. He fumbles with a solo." Amy explained, giggling.

Rowen shot her a glare that said `Traitor'.

Amy giggled some more.

"Hey, you two mind playing another piece?" Kento suddenly interjected.

The Hashiba siblings gave each other a glance and nodded.

Amy started strumming the harp strings. Seconds later, Rowen came in, softly at first, before ascending to a crescendo.

The notes flowed naturally and expertly from the siblings' fingers. The six people in the audience were immediately swept off by the melodious music.

When they finished, there was a moment of silence before Mia commented, "That's beautiful."

"What piece was that?" Sage asked.

"Rhapsody of the Blue Roses." The Hashiba siblings replied in unison.

"Appropriate name." Cye commented.

Amy smiled at him, `Thanks." Causing the British boy to turn into a blushing blob of red.

The three Ronins smirked, knowing why. Cye had a crush on Rowen's sister ever since she tended to the fainted Kento (A/N: See Chapter 1.)

Rowen shook his head in amusement. The two of them possessed similar elements, no wonder the Torrent was attracted to his sister.

Suddenly, Mia clapped her hands, "Oh, I did some research after you left. Apparently, Amy's right. There is a pair of weapons made especially for the Inferno armor. It's called the Soul Swords of Fervor."

Amy raised her eyebrows, "Soul Swords of Fervor?"

Rowen looked at his sister, "You know anything about it?"

Amy shook her head, "Nuh."

Turning to Mia, she asked, "Mia, do you have a map on where the Swords can be found?"

Mia nodded, "It's downstairs."

Getting up, Amy nodded, "Let me have a look."

Mia nodded, giving her consent and Amy followed brown-haired woman downstairs. The guys looked at each, shrugged and went downstairs as well.

Upon reaching the dining hall, Rowen noticed his sister was typing furiously on a compact computer.

"Imuoto, what's that?" he asked.

"My compact computer." Amy replied, looking up. "It's the same one I mentioned yesterday." Rowen nodded in understanding.

"What are you doing?"

"Creating a three-dimensional map where the Soul Swords of Fervor are located." Amy replied.

Rowen raised his eyebrow in surprise, "You can do that?"

Amy nodded and smiled in triumph as she pressed one final button. "There." Turning the screen, she showed Rowen what she had done. The blue-haired youth's eyes widened in astonishment as he saw the entire landscape materialize on the screen.

"Impressive." Rowen let out a low whistle.

"Hey, are you two ready?" Ryo hollered from the door.

"Coming." Rowen yelled back.

"What took you so long?" Kento complained.

"Amy wanted to show me something." Rowen answered.

"And what would that be?" Sage asked.

"Just a little something my compact computer concocted up." Amy waved it aside.

"Imuoto, you're taking the front seat." Rowen ordered.

"Why, Rowen? At times like this, you're always the one in front." Sage protested.

"Because I don't trust any of you with her." Rowen retorted.

"You don't trust any guy with me, except yourself, onii-chan." Amy death panned her brother.

"Glad you noticed." Rowen snorted.

"Hey, can you two just stop arguing?" Ryo shouted from inside the car.

"Fine." Rowen shouted back.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@

Almost two hours later….

Amy's senses had been tinkling ever since she stepped foot on the mountain. It got much sharper and they trekked further up.

Rowen noticed his sister was acting weirdly. Stepping beside her, he asked, "Imuoto?" Then, Amy suddenly asked, "Do you guys feel that we're being watched or is it just me?"

"Not that I've noticed. Sage?" Ryo asked the spiritual one in the group.

"Come to think of it, I'm picking up something." The blonde frowned, "But I can't pinpoint where it is coming from."

"That's bad." Amy commented.

"Any ideas, anyone?" Sage asked.

Everyone else shook their heads.

"Well, I could henshinn and use my visor." Amy suggested.

"Or I could find that person." Kento suggested, jumping up to the trees.

"Kento!" Cye shouted at his best friend.

"Get back here, monkey boy!" Sage shouted.

Amy sweatdropped, "Does he seriously think that would work?"

"This is Kento we're talking about." Rowen replied, sweatdropping with her.

Amy nodded, "Good point."

Minutes later, Kento finally decided that his suggestion was not going to work, so he got down from the trees.

Eventually, the group arrived at the site.

"Err, where do you suppose that Swords are?" Cye asked, looking down at the creek.

"Down there." Amy answered, pointing downwards.

"What?" Everyone looked at her.

Amy gave them a `don't argue with me' look.

"Either we go down to get them, or someone else is going to beat us to them." She said sharply, climbing down the creek.

"So?" Rowen looked at the rest.

Mia sighed, "She's right though."

Ryo nodded in agreement, "Whiteblaze, take Mia and Yuli." The white tiger gave a growl in acknowledgement.

By the time everyone was down in the creek, Amy was already transformed and typing furiously on her compact computer.

"So, that's the swords huh?" Sage commented, looking at the scathed swords.

"Looks like it, and there's a force field surrounding it." Rowen observed.

"Then, I say, we break that force field." Kento said, cracking his knuckles.

"Guys, there's a…" Galactic Mercury tried to pass a warning.

"Problem." She finished.

"Too late." She muttered, when she noticed the five Ronins started to form the magic circle. Seconds later, the protective force field was broken, and Ryo leapt and grabbed the swords, only to find they were fake.

"How can this be?" Rowen exclaimed, distressed.

"Mercury tried to warn you guys, but, no you won't listen." Mia complained.

The five Ronins turned to Galactic Mercury.

"You knew?" Sage of Halo exclaimed accusingly.

Galactic Mercury cast a frosty glare back at him, "Halo, cool it. What is done cannot be undone. Right now, we have to find the one who possesses the swords."

"And the person is me." A voice bombed.

"Who's there?" Galactic Mercury demanded.

A shadow appeared in front of the group.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Saber Stryke. And this…" A black tiger appeared beside him, "is Black Blaze."

Galactic Mercury frowned, "You were the one I felt, weren't you?" she asked harshly.

Saber Stryke nodded and smirked, "Sharp as they say. I give you credit for noticing my presence."

Then, he frowned and cast a glare the five Ronins behind her.

"The Swords of Fervor are mine, and I'll destroy anyone who tries to take them." Turning to Ryo, he continued, "That means you, boy." With that, he proceeded to attack the Ronin leader.

However, a rapier blocked his attempt. Galactic Mercury had intercepted with the back of her sword.

"What? A mere girl dares to defy me?" Saber Stryke questioned.

"Never underestimate the true power of Nagelring, Saber Stryke." Galactic Mercury hissed.

"Nagelring huh? So, you're the ice princess." Saber Stryke said, frowning at the girl. "Lord Talpa warned me about you. But, no matter, a mere girl like you will not interfere with my plans. Black Blaze, you know what to do." The black tiger roared in acknowledgement and leapt to attack the ice princess.

Galactic Mercury barely managed to jump away, earning her a deep scratch on her left arm. Hissing in pain, Galactic Mercury willed herself to stand. Black Blaze was about to launch another attack when Whiteblaze blocked the assault. By then, the five Ronins had already armored up.

"Amy!" Rowen of Sutra rushed towards his sister's side. "You okay?" he asked softly.

Galactic Mercury gave a weak nod, "My ribbon." She said frailly.

Rowen of Sutra nodded, immediately understanding what she meant. Untying the ribbon on her back, he wrapped it around her wound. Blood was still seeping, soaking the ribbon. Amy felt her fuku flicker and she dehenshinned, fainting in her brother's arms. (A/N: Amy's fainting a lot in this.)

By then, Ryo of Wildfire and Saber Stryke were done with their dual.

"Rowen, how's she?" Ryo of Wildfire asked.

"Not good. She's losing too much blood." Rowen of Sutra muttered grimly.

"We have to get her out of here." Mia said harshly. Everyone nodded in agreement. Once everyone was out of the creek, Amy had turned a sickly white.

"Come on, Imuoto, don't die on me." Rowen pleaded.

"Maybe we can help." A voice sounded from the back.

"You…" Rowen hissed, "The four of you caused enough trouble."

"Back off." Lita shouted, jabbing her finger in Rowen's chest.

"Lita, stop." Serena said. "Look, we just want to help. Amy's an important member of the senshi team, whether you like it or not."

Looking at the unconscious scout of ice, "She's the second senshi Luna found, and," Serena sobbed, "she's one of my very best friends. I can't let her die like this."

Rowen relented, "Alright."

"Thank you." Serena said. "Senshi, let's do it." The three inners nodded.

Standing around the ice warrior, the four senshi glowed their respective colors.

"Mars Planet Power." Rei glowed a fiery red.

"Jupiter Planet Power." Lita glowed a forest green.

"Venus Planet Power." Mina glowed a bright orange.

"Moon Cosmic Power." Serena glowed a silvery white.

"PLANET HEALING UNITE!" The four of the shouted.

Four beams of pure energy descended from the sky, and merged with the Senshi of Mercury. A bright flash of light later, Amy was completely healed, and the four sank to the ground, weak from the energy drain.

Moments later, Amy's eyes fluttered open. Sitting up, she gave herself a quick scan-over, only to find that she was completely healed.

Suddenly, she heard two "Mercury!", one "Ames!" and one "Merc!", before she was glomped by the four senshi. Mia, Yuli and the Ronins looked at the above-mentioned scene unfold and snickered.

Rolling her eyes, Amy said, "Minna, omae wo korosu if you four don't get off me."

"Gomen, Amy." Lita apologized, before removing herself from her best friend.

Minutes later, when everyone removed themselves from Amy, who had been unfortunately, dog-piled when the four Inners jumped on her.

Dusting herself, Amy stood and looked at the four senshi.

"What are you still doing here?" she asked, untying the blood-soaked ribbon off her shoulder.

"Well…" Mina began.

"We want to apologize." Serena replied, taking over.

Mia, Yuli and the Ronins sensing that it was private moment, departed quietly.

"For?" Amy raised her brow in question.

"Accusing you for something you didn't do." Mina stammered.

Serena nodded, "If it's anybody's fault, it's Queen Metallia's."

"And pray what does Metallia have to do with this?" Amy asked.

"You see, Amy, the Darien we used to know is not the real Earth Prince." Rei started.

The other three nodded, "When my mother used the Ginzushou to sent us away, in that split second, Metallia swooped the Earth's star with one that is darker." Serena continued.

"Oh." Amy answered, understanding.

"So, where's the real Earth Prince?" she asked.

"No clue." Lita shrugged, "Sailor Pluto's still working on it."

"What happened to the fake one anyway?' Amy asked, curious.

"Oh, let's just say we wouldn't be seeing him for a very long time." Rei replied, emphasizing on the words `very long time'.

"You're not…"

"If you meant reviving him, sorry, that bakayaro doesn't deserve to live after what he has done." Serena replied.

Amy giggled, "You've got a point there."

"You guys done hogging my sister?" Rowen hollered.

"Sister?" the four Inners gave Amy a `you-got-to-be-kidding' look.

Amy sweatdropped, "The over-protective onii-chan strikes again." She muttered.

Mina grinned, "Hey, Merc, who are those cuties anyway?"

The entire group had followed Rowen when he felt that his sister was taking too much time.

Cye immediately turned a blob of red at Mina's question.

Kento had presented himself in front of Mina, grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Call me Kento, milady. And who might you be, my fair lady?"

Amy sweatdropped, "Can we introduce everyone without anyone blushing?" she inquired, emphasizing on the words `without anyone'.

"Imuoto has a point." Rowen agreed.

The Inners nodded.

"I'm Lita Kino, otherwise known as Sailor Jupiter."

"Rei Hino. I'm known as Sailor Mars."

"I'm Mina Aino. I'm Sailor Venus and the leader of the Inner Senshi." Mina introduced herself, posing with her trademark `victory' sign.

"And I'm Serena Tsukino. I'm known as Sailor Moon." Serena said.

"She also forgot to mention that she's Princess Serenity, the one I'm supposed to protect." Amy added.

"Amy.' The Inners hissed. "They're not supposed to know that."

Amy shrugged, "Why not? Sailor Pluto already told them about us."

"Nani!?" the Inners exclaimed.

Mia coughed, "Erm, our turn."

"Right." Ryo muttered.

"Sage Date, ladies."

"Cye Mouri."

"Kento Rei Fuan."

"Rowen Hashiba."

"Ryo Sanada."

"And I'm Mia Koiji."

"The kid's Yuli Yamano." Ryo said.

Whiteblaze growled.

Serena let out an `eep' and stumbled behind Rei.

"And that's Whiteblaze." Amy said while sweatdropping. "Don't worry, he's tame."

"Are you sure?" Serena asked skeptically.

Amy nodded and ruffled Whiteblaze's fur, "See?"

"Inners, its time." Sailor Pluto announced from behind.

"But, Pluto." Serena protested.

"Amy's place is here." The Time scout said solemnly.

"But, we need her." Rei said.

The Inners nodded.

Sailor Pluto frowned, "No, I'm only fixing what Queen Serenity did not finish."

"Sailor Pluto's right." Amy said softly. "My place is here."

"But we need Mercury." Lita said, desperate.

Shutting her eyes, the Mercurain symbol glowed on Amy's forehead. A wind picked up under her as her Star Wand materialized in her hands.

"Find another who's suitable to wield my powers." She said tossing it to Serena.

"Amy." Serena looked from the blue-haired girl to the Star Wand.

"I'll miss you guys." Amy gave a small smile at the Inners.

"Alright." Serena sighed in resignation. "Sailor Pluto, take us back."

The elusive Time senshi nodded and lifted her Time Rod.

"Amy, take care." Serena shouted, before the five senshi disappeared, leaving a trail of moon dust.

"Goodbye, Inners." Amy whispered to the air.

"You'll miss them." Rowen said, placing his hands on Amy's shoulders.

Amy nodded silently.

"Saying goodbye isn't easy." Sage added.

"When is it ever?' Ryo agreed.

Cye and Kento nodded.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@

Once the group got back, Amy immediately slipped out of sight and into the library.

Rowen looked at his sister's disappearing back and shook his head sadly, "She's depressed all right." He commented.

"Saying goodbye isn't easy." Sage agreed, repeating his previous comment.

"Think she'll leave just like them after this `Talpa' thing?" Kento questioned.

"I don't know, Kento. Whether she leaves or not is up to her." Rowen replied.

Entering the library, Amy did not even be bothered to switch on the lights. Plopping herself on the couch, she let out a sigh.

"Depression doesn't suit you, hime." A voice entered her head, teasingly.

"Gomen, Neive Bien." Amy whispered as an ice-blue light glowed in front of her. An ice phoenix the size of a crow appeared. (A/N: Translation: Neive = Snow, Bien = Ocean.)

Amy smiled solemnly at her second beast guardian.

"Indivar is here, isn't he." It was not a question.

Amy nodded.

Neive Bien flapped her wings as she flew up from the coffee table. "I'm finding you a book, hime." She said, before disappearing towards the shelves.

Amy looked at the phoenix guardian and shook her head in amusement.

Minutes later, a shuffle alerted the ice princess. Quickly forming an ice dagger, she threw it behind her.

"Whoa." Cye breathed as the dagger missed him by an inch and hit the opposing wall. "Watch where you throw that." He chided the surprised blue-haired girl.

Amy turned and smiled apologetically, "Sorry, reflex." She got up and walked towards the spot where the dagger rested. Placing her hand over it, the dagger melted and dissolved in her hand.

"Amazing." Cye let out a low whistle when she returned.

"Thanks. It's nothing really, part of having immortal magic, I guess" Amy replied, sheepish.

"Immortal magic?" Cye asked, interested.

Amy nodded, "It's kind of complicated. As Princess Amelia, I'm the descendent of Hermes. And as the Princess of Mercury I have control over the elements of ice and water and sometimes, snow." She explained.

"You're an immortal?" Cye exclaimed.

"Not really. I'm kind of a demigod." Amy replied, blushing.

"Half-god, half-human."

Amy shook her head, "Not exactly. I don't know how to put this."

"Basically, Amy-hime here has immortal blood in her. It doesn't mean she is an immortal though." Neive Bien replied, descending in front of the two teenagers.

"And you are?" Cye looked warily at the ice phoenix.

"Neive Bien, young Torrent." Neive Bien said, tilting her head. "I'm Amy-hime's second guardian beast. You've met Indivar, I presume?"

"If you mean the winged unicorn, then yes." Cye nodded.

"You're the second Ronin to know of our existence. The first being Sutra." Neive Bien said. "I assume you can be trusted with this?" she questioned.

Cye nodded, "I give you my assurance."

"Good, I know I can trust you, young one, for that's your attribute." Neive Bien replied solemnly. Turning to her princess, she said, "Hime, there're some things in the book I'd picked up that you might find pretty interesting." She gave her charge a mysterious smile, before disappearing in a glitter of blue dust.

The two teenagers blinked at the disappearing bird.

"Well, that was interesting." Cye commented.

Amy nodded, "Neive Bien kind of remind me of Luna, except that she's much older and wiser."

"You forgot to mention that Luna is the Moon Queen's advisor, while Neive Bien is your guardian." Cye pointed out.

Amy giggled, "True."

Placing the tray he had been carrying when he came in onto the coffee table, Cye poured out some tea from a transparent glass teapot.

Taking the teacup from his hand, Amy raised her eyebrow in question.

"Rose-hip with a little dried lavender petals" he answered the unasked question. "I have a feeling you might need it."

"Oh." Amy replied, taking a whiff.

"Hrmm." She muttered. "Smells good."

"Thanks." Cye replied, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"You made this, didn't you?" Amy asked softly.

Cye blinked in surprise, "Yes, but how…"

"Lucky guess, I think." Amy shrugged it off. She could not tell him that Rowen told her Cye was the cook among the five of them.

"Okay…" Cye trailed, not wanting to pursue any further.

Picking up the book Neive Bien left, Amy flipped it open, her eyes resting on a loose feather the guardian left behind.

Coming to the particular page, Amy removed the feather bookmark and started reading. Cye's eyes watched in appreciation as her face etched with concentration. By the middle of it, her eyes widened in shock as it was of the true powers of the Ginzushou.

The fact that the Ginzushou was placed as one of the highest in value and one of the most powerful gems was because it drew more than half of it's powers from all the nine planets. That greatly enhanced the Ginzushou and made it originally stronger than it was intended to be. However, if the wielder directs all of the nine planets' powers from the senshi's essences, towards the Ginzushou, the wielder will be more than just invincible. He will become God himself. However, there is a price: the senshi will never be reborn, for their essences were their life force. Once taken, it could never be replaced.

Amy gasped in horror and her face paled, god knows what will happen if Serena knows about the Ginzushou's true powers. As she carried on further, the book mentioned the few ways that could be prevented. One of them was to make sure that the true Earth's star was never found. The second was to ensure that the planetary crystals were never rediscovered. If that happens, all will be lost as the senshi planetary essences were directly linked to their respective planetary crystals.

"Is anything wrong?" Cye asked, concern in his voice.

Amy sucked in a deep breath and shook her head.

"You're lying." Cye said.

Amy looked up at the warrior of Trust, which proved to be a fatal mistake. His kind and trusting eyes forced her to blurt out everything she found out.

Cye took in what she dished out and blinked hard, twice. "Whoa, that's bad." He commented.

"You have no idea." Amy sighed. "God knows what will happen if Serena finds out about this."

"Hey, I don't think Serena will be so power hungry as to take her protectors' lives so that she could be more powerful." Cye said, trying to console the distraught senshi of Ice.

"You don't know…" Amy trailed, before she was struck by a vision, "Oh no, not now." She muttered. Her eyes flickered off for a moment and they lost their usual bright sapphire and turned a dull cornflower blue. Cye caught her before she collapsed to the couch.

//Vision//

Amy found herself in the palace grounds of Crystal Tokyo. Then, she heard the future Lita asked, "Why are you doing this, My Queen?"

Walking briskly towards the voice, Amy hid behind a pillar and gasped as she saw the eight planetary princesses and Neo-King Endymion strapped to nine shrine pillars, radiating with their planet energies.

"Because I can." Neo-Queen Serenity replied coldly, the Ginzushou levitating in front of her.

"But why, after all we've done?" Rei asked tearfully.

"The past's the past, Rei. After Crystal Tokyo is formed, I have no use of you senshi. Thus, it's much better if all of you surrender your essences to add to the Ginzushou's powers." Neo-Queen Serenity reasoned harshly.

"I knew this day would come." Amy said softly. "Cye did warn me."

"Your precious Torrent is no more, Amy." Neo-Queen Serenity taunted, "And so are the other Ronins and Warlords. Lady Kayura had long submitted her star powers to me."

Upon hearing that, Amy gritted her teeth in anger and strained against the chains.

As if sensing there was an eavesdropper, Neo-Queen Serenity cast her eyes towards the pillar Amy was hiding behind.

"And you have heard and seen enough." She barked, raising her hand and sending a bright ball of light. Amy let out a mental scream as she was propelled out of sight.

//End of vision//

Amy noticed a pair of worried sea green eyes looking down on her once she regained conscious.

"Are you alright?" Cye asked.

Amy nodded, "How long was I out?"

"Almost half an hour." Cye answered. "I was kinda of getting worried for you." He confessed.

"Thanks for the concern." Amy muttered.

"What happened?" Cye suddenly asked.

"Vision." Amy replied simply.

"Past, present or future?" Rowen asked, entering.

"Future. Way in the future." Amy replied, turning to face her brother.

Rowen nodded, "You can't reveal it, right?"

Amy nodded. "Unfortunately, yes."

"Well," Rowen said, getting up, "I was worried about you for a second there, but now I see you're fine." Giving the two water warriors a knowing smirk, he exited the library.

Amy blinked at her brother's back, "I swear he knows something that we don't." she muttered.

"The rest too." Cye agreed.

Amy looked up at the ceiling and let out a wistful sigh.

"Home sickness?" Cye guessed.

"More like `former home dimension' sickness." Amy countered playfully.

"Nice name." Cye replied, an amused smile on his face.

"Thanks." Amy giggled.

Then, the two just sat in silence, Amy on the couch, Cye on the couch arm.

Moments later, Amy reached to retrieve the forgotten book, only to accidentally bump into the caviar plate, causing two pieces of the toast to fall to the ground.

"Geez," Amy thought as she reached to grab the falling bread, "I'm hanging around Serena too much." At the same time, Cye bent to catch the falling pieces.

Just as each caught a piece, their hands brushed past the other. Amy looked right into Cye's eyes and silently gasped as she found herself drowning in the sea green depths. (A/N: Man, do I suck at romance, because I'm blushing while I'm typing. For god heaven's sake!)

Time seemed to stop for the two water warriors. Then, before anyone knew what happened, Cye closed the distance between them and planted a caste kiss on Amy's lips. It was soft and gentle, like cotton candy. Amy's logical half screamed, "Iie!" but her emotional half told her otherwise. Pretty soon, her emotional half overtook the logical half as Amy shut her eyes and gave in to pure emotions.

As Amy deepened the kiss, her arms instinctively wound around Cye's neck and her fingers buried themselves in his tresses of brown. Cye's arms wrapped themselves around her waist as he pulled her closer to him, her breasts pressed against his chest.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@

Meanwhile at the Time Gates, Sailor Pluto smiled at the reunited soulmates. Ice and Trust, she mused. Forming an orb with the Time Staff, she read out the writings upon it: Ice and Trust, Fire and Virtue, Thunder and Wisdom, Love and Justice, Death and Life, Wind and Piety, Ocean and Serenity, Time and Obedience. (A/N: I'm going by the English version.)

Queen Serenity had separated the eight pairs of soulmates, on the prospect of requesting the Senshi to focus solely on their duties. Sailor Pluto knew the real reason behind the banishment. Queen Serenity could not bear to see the other planetary princesses happy with their soulmates, while her Princess Serenity dwelt aimlessly without one.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@

Amy suddenly ended the kiss abruptly, her eyes widening with fear. Stumbling over her feet, she got up, grabbed the book and was about to make a break for the door, when Cye grabbed her wrist.

"Why?" he asked softly. He knew she felt something, otherwise she would not have returned the kiss.

"I … I can't." Amy whispered, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Why not?" Cye asked tenderly.

"I… I'm tainted." Amy replied, a sob breaking from her otherwise clam posture.

Hugging her from behind, Cye answered, "Then let me cleanse you, my snowflake."

Amy let out a silent gasp, the only one who called her snowflake was…

"Shin?" Amy whispered, uncertain.

"About time." Cye smiled. Turning her around, he removed the book from her arms, dumped it on the couch and engulfed her in a hug.

"But how?"

"Queen Serenity may have separated us, but the Fate Sisters had other ideas. Queen Serenity forgot a fact: The souls of soulmates will always be able to find the other, no matter how far apart they are." Cye grinned.

"And the others?"

Cye frowned in concentration, "I'm not sure about the other three, but I'm pretty sure Rowen's remembering bits and pieces."

"Little wonder." Amy muttered, "He's my brother, then and now."

"And most probably in the future if all of us get killed and reincarnated again." Cye added, emphasizing on `again'.

"Don't say that." Amy silenced him with a finger.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"Don't be." Amy gave him a gentle smile.

"How long have we been separated?" Cye wondered.

"One millennia and a few years." Amy answered.

Cye nodded, "That long huh?"

"Yeah." Amy replied softly.

Breaking the hug, Cye let out his frustration on the couch arm. "Gah! I hate Moon Royalty"

Amy blinked, her love never lost his temper.

"Queen, Princess or both?" Amy asked, a giggle was heard.

"Both." Cye answered, sighing.

Amy frowned, "No kidding, though I hate that baka Moon Princess more."

"My overprotective snowflake." Cye joked.

"Darn right." Amy huffed.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@

SailorStar9: So, what do you think?