Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel of Tears ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jewel of Tears

Wind: Ah, it's been so long since I wrote a new fic.

Le: You should be studying for your Spanish Final.

Wind: No, go away.

Knives: Stupid spiders.

Wind: K-chan! (tackles)

Vash: (laughs head off)

Le: (hits all with large trout) SHUT UP!!

All: X_X

Le: Damn. Well this is Wind's first Trigun and Sailor Moon fic, so she made it a crossover. She does not own either show, their respective creators and company that dub them do so don't sue, all you'd get is some dust and me and I'd kill you for sure, filthy spiders.I spend too much time around Knives. (walks away shaking her head)

@@@

Vash the Stampede, the humanoid typhoon, the 60 billion double dollar man, the warrior of love and peace, the traveler, the man in red. Ho matter what he was called; it did not change the fact that he was hopelessly lost. He had been wandering around ever since that little, big-eyed cat had shredded his map.

"DARN YOU CAT! WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO!?!" Vash yelled when he finally gave up and sat under a shady ledge. He placed his shades over his eyes and prepared for a nap. After all, he thought, I'll be able to find west later.

As Vash's eyes just started to close, a blast of red energy impacted with the ledge. Dodging the falling derby, Vash turned to face his attacker. It was a woman with green skin, a tight and revealing swimsuit, and what looked like a large frog head for a hat. She was holding a bottle of bubbles and a straw. When it opened its mouth it croaked, "Give me the Jewel of Tears human, or next time I won't miss. Ribit." It dipped its straw into the bottle.

"what the. I don't have anything like that!"

"Ribit, you had your chance! Now I'll take it by force!" another barrage of energy blasts were shot from the straw. Vash, while dodging the attacks, made his way to a small out cropping of boulders. Putting his back to the rocks, Vash drew his gun and took a deep breath before he ran into the open. With one fluid motion, he aimed and fired at the bottle. The moment the bullet connected, a large explosion erupted and all was dark.

~~

"So what do we do with him?"

"I don't know, we'll wait for Pluto."

"Do you think he'll be ok?"

"Of course he will, Hotaru used her healing powers on him."

It took a few minutes for Vash's mind to register that there were three women talking about someone, probably him. He kept still as panic filled him. What if they're more of those monster things, what if they're bounty hunters, or what if they're were more of Knives' minions?

"Come on girls, let's leave before we wake him," a fourth, soft voice told the others.

The spiky one waited till he heard the door close before opening his aqua eyes. A quick check told him that, minus his coat, he was still fully clothed. He was laying on a futon in an empty room. His coat lay on the back of a chair in the corner, battered beyond repair. He checked it and found his gun hidden within the rags. The blond gunman moved to the sliding screen and slid it open enough to see the next room

Eight people sat around a table talking. Six were teen girls, one younger gild, and a guy with the same color hair as his. An odd feeling surrounded these people; it felt like himself and Knives but less unnerving, more human.

"I wander who he is?" the light blond girl with a big red bow.

"Don't know but he reminds me of my old boyfriend," the brunette ponytail girl said dreamily, causing the others to sweat drop.

"He has a strange presence, he might be dangerous." The raven-haired girl said. The guy, a girl with Legato's hair color, a girl with aqua hair, and the little purple haired girl looked up while the others continued chatting. Raven-hair was about to yell at them when an older woman appeared in front of the table. This one had long green hair with a bun on top and dark skin. Though she looked to be in her twenties, Vash got the impression that she was extremely old.

"Setsuna!" the third blond with an odd bun and streamer like hairdo latched onto the older woman.

"Hello Serena." Setsuna smiled down at the hyper blond, "I brought donuts," she set them down. "I realize you all must want to know about the young man…Hello there."

Vash looked up with a donut in his mouth, "Hewwo. Whese ure reawwi goo." He said around it. The girls were startled; none of them had seen him move.

@@@@

ELLO! My reviewers where right so I made this longer! Hope it's good NOW REVIEW PLEASE!