Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Revolutionnaire ❯ Revolutionnaire ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, Hey, Hey! That's right I'm still alive and kicking! I know I should be working on my other stories, (which I am!) I just thought I'd start another one to annoy you all, ha! Ha! Ha! This idea just came to me so I had to write it down so enjoy. Now on to the story…

Revolutionnaire

Prologue

He had left her.

It was so simple but the thought overwhelmed Usagi. How could the love of her life, her prince, leave her? Wasn't there love suppose to be eternal? Usagi thought as she walked out of the apartment complex. She had only shown up to surprise him because he had been so busy with school lately that she thought he needed a break. Usagi continued to walk down the street her head held down so that no one could see the tears streaming down her face. Somehow an argument had arose Usagi couldn't remember what it was about but one thing led to another and he had admitted that he didn't love her, well, not like he used to.

Usagi stopped and raised her head to look up at the sky in anger her hands tightly clenched into fist at her sides. She didn't need him! What had he ever done for her, all he did was hurt her. What kind of prince was that! Besides she was the Tsuki no hime the most powerful person in the world and eventually the cosmos. It's not like she needed him the only real purpose for him was Chibi-usa. Usagi features once again became grim. Chibi-usa. Had he even thought about her, their future daughter?

Usagi continued to make her way home trying to clear her mind. She had to take things one step at a time. First she would have to tell Luna about everything the transpired tonight. Then she'd have to call a senshi meeting for tomorrow. They would not be happy especially the outers who were very protective of ensuring the future Crystal Tokyo.

Usagi had been so occupied with her thoughts as she crossed the street that she didn't see the car speeding straight for her…

********************

"I wonder, I wonder…do you know what I wonder?" A shadow, clearly female asked another female shadow.

"I heard that sleeping beauty has awoken" The shadow answered back.

"After so long a princess is awake" The first shadow twirled around in joy but was stopped by the second.

"But I thought only the prince's kiss could wake her?" She asked as question marks appeared around her.

"Maybe she got tired of waiting for him to come to her, that she decided to go to him" The first shadow suggested.

"I wonder, hasn't a brave prince arrived." The second shadow stated, now dressed like a prince she held a sword above her head.

"Do you know that, I wonder?" She asked as she pointed her sword at the other shadow, who fell back dramatically.

"I wonder, I wonder…" she chanted as she fell.

"Do you know what I wonder?" They both asked in union.

*********************

To be continued…

**********************

Well there it is what did you think? So I guess you figured this is a cross with Utena. Got the idea while I was driving which was my first time on a main road with all these other cars, F.Y.I scariest thing in the world. So question, should I continue or not your reviews will inspire me…so review okay.

P.S- About my other stories I've been having trouble writing it the way it is in my head! I've rewritten chapter 1 of searching like 3 times, really starting to get on my nerves. Anyways I got nothing else to say so…Later!

March 30, 2003