Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Voltron Fan Fiction ❯ Mission:Arus ❯ Mission:Arus ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ok since I got so many good reviews I'm going to try to post more chapters sooner. That and I don't have writers block on this story. Sailor Moon and Voltron do not belong to me; I'm just using them for fun.

Mission

Chapter 2

As the group of five, Princess Allura, Keith, Lance, Nana and Serena, held up their hands in surrender. A sudden idea formed in Serena's mind, when they were all close together. Serena picked up a basket that was lying on the ground and bashed it over the head of the nearest solder. She then took the princesses hand and took off toward the forest. Blaster shots exploded around them as they dodged left then right, but never hitting them as they made their escape into the forest. They kept on running until they came to a small clearing that was hidden from view, Serena stopped and pulled out her Luna pen.

"Serena what are you doing?" asked an out of breath princess.

"Princess Allura, we are going to switch places for a little while" came Serena's reply.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this", with that, said Serena held up her pen and whispered a few words. In a flash of light and a swirl of colors were once Serena stood was now an exact duplicate of Princess Allura.

Allura could only look on in shock as Serena again raised her hand and whispered a few words then thrust the pen into her own startled hands. A bright flash of light and a warm feeling surrounded her body, Allura felt her body change. When the light faded Allura looked down at her self in shock, she looked just like Serena did just moments ago.

"Allura I want you to act like me for awhile. I'll go and distract Lotor, while you go and get Voltron".

"You really do look like me, and I as you. Ok I'll go along with your plan, just remember you owe me an explanation when we get back to the castle".

"Sure princess, I promise. Oh and before I forget to get back to your normal self all you have to do is think about yourself."

Just then a bunch of Doom trooper's burst into the clearing, surrounding the disguised pair. They were then lead back to the main clearing they had just made their escape from. "So servant girl try's to save her princess, how noble of you," said Prince Lotor. "It's just too bad you didn't escape, now I get to punish you."

"Prince Lotor", Lotor turned to `Allura', "If you let my friends go free, I'll come with you".

"If you remember princess that was my offer before you ran away".

"My servant was only trying to protect me. This is my offer to you, I'll go with you quietly and you'll let my friends go."

The arrogant prince thought it over for a moment, then thinking that he had finally won ageist the Voltron force accepted `Allura's' offer. He signaled his troops to stand down and gather around `Allura', and had his ship land near them.

"Allura, don't do it" shouted Lance.

"Allura, came back we could of beat them!" yelled Keith.

"Come back Princess," chorused Nana and `Serena'.

"My friends go back to the castle while it's still safe, you must now protect Arus in my absence" stated `Allura' as she boarded Prince Lotor's ship. It lifted off into the air and slowly made it's assent into the upper stratosphere.

Lance and Keith, not willing to give up so easily took off into a dead run back toward the castle. After a long run they finally made it to the castle. They all ran into the control room, "Koran (?), Lotor just took the Princess we need Voltron!" said a worried Keith.

"Prince Lotor has Princess Allura?" said an older man with short curly dirty blond hair.

"No it's not true, Koran" said `Serena'. She then concentrated and her transformation melted away to revel Princess Allura in Serena's place.

"How is this possible?" said an astonished Koran.

"When Serena tried to escape with me, she in fact did it only to trade places with me. I don't know how she did it but she did it to save me from Price Lotor. Serena did promise to tell us everything once we all get back to the castle."

"So what are we waiting for?" said an impeccant Hunk (?).

"Ya! Let's go save Serena before Lotor discovers her deception" said a serious Lance.

"Alright team let's go Voltron force!" called out their leader Keith.

Ok how was that? Next time on Voltron Defender of the Universe, Lotor discovers Serena's deception. What will happen to Serena? Are the forces of Doom in over their heads? Just who is Serena really? Should I write a story that pits Voltron agents Power Rangers? How long will the Power Rangers last agents Voltron? Find out next time on Sailormoon!!

---Adb----

P.S. someone asked what adb stands for; well it's my initials.

01/31/02