Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Tatters ❯ Tatters ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do own, or claim ownership, to either Weiss Kreuz or Sailormoon. Both series, and their characters, are used purely for entertainment purposes.
Every girl in their class giggles and daydreams about Omi, many of them more interesting, more intellectual, more beautiful than her. Still, she pulls together her courage and writes the letter (over and over because her handwriting is sloppy or the words sound stupid or she becomes nervous and make doodles on the margins) and soon is standing in front of his locker with the envelope clutched tightly in her sweaty hands.
She stands staring for too long; soon she can hear the sounds of other students making their way towards her and she panics, shoving the note away as she goes to meet her best friend.
She'll try again later, she tells herself, and maybe soon be able to actually work up the nerve to go through with the act.
   Now her eyes trail across the items on her desk, over the palm-sized, glittering broach that changed her life and up to the picture that brings tears to her eyes. In it she is standing next to her dark-haired boyfriend, his arms around her waist like a physical manifestation of the bonds of destiny that have tied them irrevocably together.
She brings the letter to eye level and tears in two with one clean movement.
   She cannot remove her eyes from the picture, and she cannot stop crying