Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover ❯ Pt. 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sailor Moon Yu-Gi-Oh Crossover

By

Star Girl

Author's Note: New chapter! By the way what couple do you want? Under a request from another author there is not going to be a Serena/Darien thing. And it is already there is not going to be a Serena/Kaiba thing because those two are friends.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters.

Pt.2

How In The World Is The Silver Crystal

A Millennium Item?!

Flashback from the last part

"The Silver Crystal is a Millennium Item," Serena said with an equally shocked face.

Back to this part

"Yes it is, it is the most powerful of all the Millennium Items, only the royal family of the Moon Kingdom can harness its power, even when they are using it there lives are at risk," Yugi said.

"Well that is good to know, that there is an eighth Millennium Item, but how are we going to find it," Tea said.

"That is all ready covered," Serena said rummaging through her suitcase for her locket, "Now I know I put it around here somewhere…"

"Huh," the rest of the group says looking at her with question marks on their heads as clothes are thrown around in Serena's scearch for the locket.

"Uh hear it is," Serena says finally finding her locket and pulling it out and showing it to the group.

"What is this, is it like a tracking device or something," Joey said holding it in his hands.

"It is not a tracking device open it up at the bottom," Serena said loudly with a huge sweatdrop.

Yugi opened it up and saw the Silver Crystal inside and said, "This is it, this is the Sliver Crystal, how did you get this Serena!"

Serena rolls her eyes and says, "Duh! I'm the reincarnation of Princess Serenity!"

Now the whole group was staring at her wide-eyed causing Serena to giggle some before saying, "Anyway who is this Bakura guy?"

"Bakura, used to be our friend, until right around the time Yugi defeated Pegasus, when he started to act really weird," Tristan told her.

"Oh," Serena said.

"So what kind of deck do you have, Serena," Joey asked.

"Want to see it," Serena said.

"Sure," Joey said.

"All right," Serena said opening up her briefcase she had gotten from Gramps to reveal it was full of cards!

"I guess they do have something in common, they have a briefcase full of cards," Joey whispered to Tristan.

The group continued to talk until a beeping noise interrupted them and Serena opened up her locket and seemed to be talking to someone and then flipped the lid close.

"Listen guys I have to go, a bit of an emergency came up back in the other dimension, and by the sounds of it I need my cards, I promise to be back as soon as possible, all right," Serena said.

When the group nodded their heads Serena turned to Gramps and said, "Do you have a bathroom I can use real quickly?" Seeing the confused looks on the other faces she mouthed she would explain later. After finding out where it was she went there and transformed Eternal Sailor Moon before leaving the store heading towards the hill where she usually came and went from the dimensions.

The End of Pt.2

Author's Note: Another cliffie. Just be thankful you are getting two parts out of me in two days, you usually don't get that.