Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ ~~~~~~~NEW LIFE~~~~~~~~ ❯ new relationships ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

New relationships
#the next day at 9am#
(A.N the hotel room they are staying in is a huge sweet so it's like a massive apartment just thought I would mention that.)
~ding dong~
Lily got up from the sofa to get the door since Justin had gone for a walk and Serena was still in a coma like sleep <will she ever wake up early> was lily's thoughts as she opened the door to see Rini and Darien standing in the hall “oh hello is Serena there she said she would take me to the park today” Rini said “oh well she's still asleep you can come in for some breakfast if you want because she wont be up for awhile!” lily said “you mean she still sleeps the whole day away?” “Yep” lily said “would you like to come in for some breakfast?” lily asked again “can we Darien” Rini asked tugging on Darien's sleeve “sure if you are sure we won't cause any trouble?” Darien asked lily “of course not it's going to be a while until Serena wakes up anyway” lily said stepping to the side to let her new gests In.
After a while they were done with breakfast and were talking mostly about Serena.
“when is she going to wake up its been 2 hours already” Rini whined “well I would go in there and wake her up but last time I did that she keeped trying to shot me” lily shuddered at the memory (A.N remember It wasn't lily who woke Serena up last time it was her dream lily only made sure she stayed awake) “you mean she has a gun” Darien said going wided eyed “yeah you have to when you live in New York” lily replied “but how are we going to wake her up with out a visit to the hospital???” Rini said “oh I know one minute I will go and wake her up but you have to protect me when she dose wake up” lily said standing up “ok but please hurry buy this rate we wont get there until next week” Rini whined “ok ok im going” lily said walking across the room and going into Serena's room.
Rini and Darien could hear lots of loud crashes and bangs and a few muffled screams until the door flung open and lily came running out from Serena's room followed by a very angry Serena wearing pink very short shorts (identical to the ones in the Christina Aguilera video `cant hold us down') and a pink tank top (and by the way for those of you who are wondering lily is wearing black silk pajama bottoms and a red tank top) and carrying her now famous stick “HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOU MIND LILY” “well sorry but you had these two waiting for you and they have been waiting for two hour and Rini was getting a little annoyed so I woke you up” lily said hiding behind Darien “well ok but IF YOU EVER WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU WONT LIVE TO TELL THE TALE” “ok I got the point” lily said coming out from behind her human shield “what did she do?” Rini asked wondering what lily had done to make her so angry “well you remember our argument at the park yesterday” making Rini shake her head violently <how could I ever forget> Rini thought “well decided to use that same tactic again not only that but she jumped on me” “hehehe well at least your up now and we can go to the park” lily said laughing nervously “if it's ok the scout said they would come as well” Darien said finally being noticed by Serena “s-since when where you here??” Serena said becoming a little scared “god Serena you need to pay more attention to your gests he has been here for two hours” lily said rolling her eyes “oh yeah well you NEED to stop eating all the ice cream” Serena said folding her arms having once again forgotten about Darien “I DO NOT YOU DO” “DO NOT” “DO TO” “DO NOT” #THAWK# “OWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR”
“Oh no reason hehehe” Serena said happy she got lily back
“yeeeeeaaahhhh um Sere we need to go get changed unless you want to go out like that” lily said pointing at Serena's outfit “Hay what wrong with what in wearing (she then looked down at her outfit) ohhhh good point” and with that Serena went back into her room to get changed and lily did the same when they came back. Serena was wearing a pair of bright blue jeans and a white spaghetti strap top with a blue outline and lily came out with a pair of dark blue jeans and a bright green spaghetti strap top with a red outline. “So shall we go?” Serena said.
#At the park#
“pass it here Rini” Serena shouted they had been at the park for an hour and Serena and Rini were playing piggy in the middle with lily as the piggy. And Darien had just decided to watch because Serena had been ignoring him saying that she would only speak to him after the consort <I wonder what is so important about this consort> Darien thought as he watch his angle play with her friends <well she used to be my angle at least > “oh no I have to go meet the others Rini will you be ok here for a couple of hours?” Darien asked Rini “YEAH” Rini shouted “ok I will pick you up later bye”...
 
Soz I no this chapter is REALLY short but I have to do my homework and I will get an after school detention I promise I will write a really long chapter tomorrow but for now I bid you a due lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~love pure hope~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~