Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ ~~~~~~~NEW LIFE~~~~~~~~ ❯ Prank war ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prank war!!!
 
#Day of the consort#
Serena woke up and looked at the clock “SHHHHIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!” she shouted she was expected to be at the consort hall at 6 to have a run threw and it was 7:30 she was really late she ran out of her room and barged into lily's who for once had over slept as well and was snoring like there was no tomorrow “#ahem# lily sweetie WE ARE SOOOO LATE” Serena screamed in lily's ear which made her bolt up in shock “w-what do you mean late?” lily asked wondering what Serena was talking about because her clock only said 5am then she remembered “oh your clock is wrong” “what do you mean `my clock is wrong'?” “well Justin wanted to spook you and get a bit of pay back on you so he said he was going to put your clock 2 and a half hours forward didn't think he would do it though oh um don't open you closet door what ever you do!!!” lily said the last part afraid if Justin had actual done what he said he would <I wouldn't think that was fiscally possible with a clown, 3 monkeys, and a lawn mower and where he would get a monkey at this time in the morning only god knows?!?!> “why not” “um you don't want to know just please don't open it” “ok but I think you have gone crazy” “what else is new” “whatever but since im up early im going to have some `plans' with Justin's coffee pot” “what do you mean `plans'?” “Oh lets just say it will have something to do with a huge bottle of Tabasco sauce hehehe” Serena said with an evil smile.
#30 minuets late when Justin got up and made his coffee#
“ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TO HOT” Justin said running around the room fanning his mouth with steam coming out of it and Serena standing in the door way with a cocky grin on her face “what's wrong Justin coffee to spicy for ya?” Serena said walking over to Justin who was finishing off a vase full of water “you #gulp# are #gulp# going #gulp# to #gulp# pay #gulp# for #gulp# this #gulp# Serena #slam#” them Justin put the vase back on the table “yeah whatever now get ready or we are going to be late!” Serena said and left the room….
 
 
A.N I know this is short but no one is reviewing and I will write the rest of the story when I get a review but Im really trying to concentrate on `pieces of a broken heart' so I need reviews to know people like the story of I will quit writing it and focus on that so if you like the story and want to know what happens REVIEW.