Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ 1,000 years for Revenge ❯ chap 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1

"Quiet Boy! Serenity, why don't you take this time to explain to them who you really are?" said Vegetta

"Then you will tell me what you want?" Said Serenity

"If that's what you want" Said Vegeta

"One Thousand years ago, the moon was the home to a great civilization ruled by Queen Serenity, my mother. The kingdom was peaceful until the arrival of the Negaforce. They attacked our kingdom and we were losing. For a last attempt, my mother with the silver crystal, sent us to the Earth to be reborn 1000 years in the future."

"Nice brief story princess, but it wasn't the Negaforce who destroyed the Moon Kingdom. It was me!"

"What? But why would you do that to us?"

Just then, Luna appeared, "Princess Serenity, would you like your full memory of the moon kingdom back. The side effect is that your memories on Earth won't be as strong. It would be like they were switched." Said Luna

"Yes Luna" Said Serenity

Luna did her Luna mind meld [1]

"You…" Said Serenity

"Me…" Said Vegetta

"Princess, you remember when King Vegeta came to the moon kingdom?" Said Luna

" Yes Luna." Said Serenity

"Do you remember why?" Said Luna

"They had a meeting in the Queen's chambers. The King brought his son so he could learn so the future of the planet wouldn't be in question." Said Serenity

"We were led to the Queen's chamber. When the doors were opened, the Queen was standing talking to her daughter on importance of learning had with ruling." Said Vegetta

"The king and his son stood in full armor with their tails wrapped around their waist."

"The young princess stood up and watched us in curiosity. Since she was so young, it was the first time she saw someone from outside of her kingdom."

"The prince looked over at me and stared at my dress, crown, and mark of the moon. Mother explained to me later that Saiyan women were the same as the men. Warriors and wouldn't ever want to wear a dress."

"I scoffed at the princess. The society that they were based on was off a lot. Women were actually the strongest warriors. Father told me that the princess of each of the near planets were given powers to protect the young princess of the moon. There was Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, and Saturn."

"The meeting started. I quickly learned of the Saiyan's problem. They were threatened by the Space Pirate Frieza. The Saiyans themselves were just like Frieza. They went to planets to take for their own. After Frieza came to them, instead of keeping the planets for themselves, they would have to give them to Frieza."

"The Queen Serenity wouldn't help us on our war against Frieza. We told her that soon he would set his eyes on her kingdom. She was arrogant and said that if she was going to be under attack, the Sailor Scouts would protect to the death. She also said `Why would you need help destroying Frieza when you are a race of warriors? Surely you don't need help from us!' We warned her that Frieza was more powerful than our whole planet combined, but she still turned us down."

"Mother wouldn't give into the Saiyans. After the meeting, she told me that Saiyans were a dirty race that only wanted more power."

"Tell me Serenity, do you remember what happened a few months after our return?"

"Frieza attacked your planet causing it's destruction."

"Let me tell you how many survived his attack. FOUR!"

"What do you want? There was nothing I could've done! I was a little girl! I was only five!"

"Well guess what? I was seven."

"Still what do you want?"

"Let's fast forward ten years. What was important that year?"

"The seven hundredth year of my mother's rule."

"Tell me, to you, who was the most important guest?"

"The prince of the Earth…"

"Figures. Did you like him?"

"More than you could imagine."

"The one I killed first."

Serenity started to lunge at Vegetta, but Ami stepped in the doorway.

"…Ami…" Sammy breathed

Ami didn't hear Sammy but quickly transformed into Sailor Mercury "Princess! Prince Vegetta is more powerful then you could imagine! Don't be foolish and attack him?" Said Mercury

"What? You mean Ami is Sailor Mercury? Who else is a Sailor Scout?" Said Sammy

"Sorry we're late Princess!" Said Raye, Lita, and Mina as they transformed

"That answers your question!" Said Ami

"But, Michelle is Sailor Neptune, Amara is Sailor Uranus, Trista is Sailor Pluto, and Hotaru is Sailor Saturn." Said Serenity

"How do you know princess?" Said Jupiter

" I remember them when I was a girl"

"So where are they?" Said Venus

Just then, a time portal opened.

"We are the outer scouts!" Said Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and Saturn

Uranus kneeled at Serenity's side and said "Princess it is a honor to fight at your side once again."

"Well, the fight hasn't even begun yet." Said Serenity

"Ah… Isn't it Prince Vegetta? Aren't you feeling a bit outnumbered? Surrender and we wont kill you."

"Well, let me finish my story. After I killed the Prince, I went to kill Queen Serenity. Guarding my way, was all of the Sailor Scouts. I easily killed them, even the outers. When I came to the same doors I went to when I was a child, blocking my way was Princess Serenity. I pushed my way passed her and went to her mother. Before I could kill her, she knew her kingdom was over. Even if she could defeat me, I had the other three Saiyans on my side. She used her Crystal to send all of you to the future on Earth. I knew that it would be a while until I could face you again. I went to the Planet Namek and made a wish on the dragonballs that the saiyans could live as long as the lunarians, thousands of years. So my wait has paid off."

[1] is that right?