Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Home ❯ Chapter 6

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Arthur: Here's another Chapter!! ^_~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Characters in this fic.

After a couple of weeks have pasts, Sam and Serena were aloud to leave the hospital. Sam was on his hospital bed watching televison. He was wearing a black muscle shirt and baggy blue jeans. He also wore a pair of black nikes. He had his arm in a sling for his shoulder and still limps from the staples that were in his leg.

Serena lay on the bed talking and laughing with Rei. Serena wore a white long sleeved shirt and black baggy pants. She had on white Lugz boots that Rei was tying for her. Serena still had some of the bandages and many of the bruises went away. Rei who was sitting by Serena's feet wore a red tanktop and a pair of black capris. She also wore a pair of white addidas for shoes.

There was a knock on the door and Hotaru came in with a grin on her face. She waved to Serena and Rei and went straight for Sam. She plopped down on his bed as he leaned over and gave her a hug. They began to blush when they heard Serena and Rei making 'awing' noises. Sam and Hotaru had became really close over the time when Sam was in the hospital, especially when they found out that his mom had committed suicide after a month of her disappearance. Now they where they where officially dating.

Amara and Michelle came in to the room. Amara put on a smug look when she saw Sam and Hotaru talking happily together. Michelle shook her head slightly and walkd over to Serena and Rei, dragging Amara with her.

"So you guys ready?", asked Michelle.

"Yeah", said Serena while getting off the bed with the help of her girlfriend.

"Come on Sam and Hotaru, we're leaving.", said Amara as she walked out the door.

Sam and Hotaru got off the bed and walked hand in hand out the door.

They all got into Amara's sports car and drove off to the Crown Arcade to meet up with everyone else. When they had finally arrived at the place it was completely packed with kids. Serena spotted the rest of the gang and began to walk of there with her companions.

"Hey Serena, How ya doing?", exclaimed Mina when she saw them coming over.

"Pretty good", she replied in return and sat down at the table.

The group of friends chatted and had a good time with eating and playing games. Soon the fun had to end and everyone went there seperate ways. Hotaru sat on Sam's lap in the car sleeping as Serena did the same to Rei. Only Rei was the one doing the sleeping.

When they made it to the the Shrine Serena shook Rei awake and got out the car. Sam lightly set Hotaru on the seat of the car and lightly kissed his girlfriend on the lips. The 3 teenagers bid their goodbyes and walked into the Shrine to be met by grandpa Hino.

Grandpa Hino showed Sam to his room as Rei took Serena to her room where they'll be sharing it. The two girls walked into their room and saw Serena's things put away neatly. They both walked to their dresser and put out something to wear to sleep.

Serena put on a pair of black silk boxers and a blue tanktop, While Rei put on a pair of grey sweats and a white t-shirt. Serena excused herself to go to the bathroom and to take the medication she was perscribed by the doctors. She came back in the bedroom to find Rei already in the bed waiting for her.

Serena crawled into the welcoming arms of her lover. Serena never felt so happy in her life as she layed in Rei's arms. Serena knew that she wanted to be with Rei forever and she plans on accomplishing it. Serena layed her head on her lover's chest and listened to her heartbeat and fell asleep to the steady rythm. Rei was thinking along the same line of what Serena was thinking. Rei looked down to see that Serena had fallen asleep so, she closed her eyes and let sleep consume her.

The End

Arthur: Well that's the end! I was thinking about making a sequel with serena's father coming back from jail, but I don't know yet. Please R & R me and tell me what you think.