Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A new School; a deadly decision ❯ betrayed by a friend ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~~~~~ One week later ~~~~~~

"Hey Quatre!" said Dani running into the school.

"Hey Dani, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm all right!" she said swinging her arm around his shoulders.

"Just great, I have a physio for a best friend!" he said laughing. Dani giggled. "Come we have to get to Sport, the teachers finally back, so it's our first lesson"

"Cool I love sport!" she said as they began walking to their lockers. Fortunately Dani's locker was right next to Quatre's but suddenly Dani ducked and Quatre saw that rather large rocks hit her locker putting a few dents in it. Dani stood up and pulled the ribbon off her lock and tried it around her neck like a chocker.

"Dan do you think that's wise?" he asked. Dani smiled and nodded, grabbing her gym bag she shut her locker.

"Come on!" she said as she began walking.

When they got to the gym Dani walked into the girls change room, luckily she was the only one in there. Getting changed as quick as she could into a pair of navy blue shorts and a white polo shirt with white and blue sports shoes then stuffed her stuff in her gym locker and locking it she ran out.

"Tsukino, Dani" called the teacher.

"Here!" she said running towards them. Mr Chong nodded and finished marking the roll. "Hey Quatre!" she said walking over to him.

"What took you so long?" he asked teasing her,

"Shut up!" she said punching him in the shoulder. "Oh great looks like they're all in this class" she whispered to him. Quatre looked at her and she smirked pulling the red ribbon out of her pocket and tiring it around her neck.

"Dan they kick your ass"

"Who cares I get it kicked enough, so what difference would it make?"

"But Dan"

"Now class we will be starting gymnastics!" he said. Dani groaned. "Well seeing that Miss Tsukino is so eagre to start then maybe she can demonstrate a few things for us" he said. Everyone turned around and looked at her and laughed. Dani walked up and delebitly shoving people out of the way.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Show us what ever you can do" he said.

"Fine!" she said walking into the edge of the mat.

"She'll probably stuff up," said someone. Dani started with a cartwheel then into a backward flip and doing three of them the she finished with a full body twist in the air. Everyone just stood there in shock. "See I didn't stuff up now did I Katie," she said walking back over to Quatre.

"Nicely done Dani. I don't think you need to worry about this topic. How did you know all that?" asked Mr Chong.

"Huh oh I was on the Australian gymnastics team," she said quietly. But he already knew that because he had known Dani since she was born as well as the other sport teacher Mr Johnson.

"That was very impressive, now everyone else get to it!" he said. "Quatre, I already know what you can do so you, Dani, Heero, Duo, Trowa, Wufie, Amy, Ashleigh, Nick and Kristi can play some basketball" he said throwing Dani the basketball. They all nodded and walked outside.

Once they were on the court Dani and Nick did jump ball. As Dani jumped up Amy bashed into her side causing her to fall to the ground but she landed on the shoulder that was just stitched up last night and it began to bleed again. "Shit!" she said holding her arm.

"Dan you okay?" asked Quatre running over to her.

"I'm fine!" she said getting. Holding her shoulder she walked over to Amy. "What the hell did you do that for, I'm on your bloody team"

"We will never be on the same team you psycho whore" she spat. Dani shook her head and smirked then without warning she punched her across the face making her fall to the ground.

"Call me a whore again and I'll do more then just punching you got it" she said before she ran off.

"Amy are you okay?" asked Nick as he, Quatre, Ashleigh and Kristi ran over to her.

"The stupid bitch, she broke my nose" cried Amy holding her bleeding nose.

Dani grabbed her bag out of the gym room after she had gotten change room and ran out of the gym.

The bell rang for recess two hours later. Dani didn't show up for class, she was sitting on the roof. She really didn't care because ten minutes after she had ran out of gym class she got a call from her sister. Her father had just committed suicide by throwing himself off the roof of the hospital. Now she was just sitting against the wall with her knees brought up to her chest, looking at the lake while silent tears slid down her face. She put her head in her knees but didn't hear the roof top door open.

The whole of wing four walked onto the roof. "Well, well, well what do we have here, little miss I skip class" said Duo as he saw her in the corner.

"Shut up Duo!" she said.

"What is the little baby crying?" asked Wufie.

"Fuck off dog shit" she said angrily lifting her head up.

"What did you call me?" sad Wufie angrily walking over to her and lifting her up by the collar.

"Do you have a hearing problem or something I called you dog shit!" she said pushing him backwards.

"Looks like the baby learnt new words," said Quatre walking up behind her.

"Quatre?" she asked.

"I've gotta be the best actor, you see I'm really a member of Wing five" he said. Dani looked shocked.

"No" she said quietly.

"Yes" he said in a sing song voice. Dani picked up her Science book and threw it at him, but he dodged it and Trowa caught it.

"I hope you guys are happy," she said.

"We are" said Duo.

"I bet you but you guys can be even more happier, I'm leaving this school"

"Awesome that makes you a total of fifty-nine students that we've made leave this school." Said Duo happily.

"You idiot, I'm not leaving because of you, Eck god no"

"Then why?" asked Trowa.

"I can't afford it" she whispered sitting back down in the ground.

"What did you say?" asked Wufie.

"I said I can't afford it," she said a bit louder. They all looked a bit sad. "Yeah that's right, I can't afford to stay here, I can barely even afford the hospital fees for my brother and mother" she yelled at them.

"But what about your father?" asked Trowa.

"He killed himself today, so I bet your gonna be even happier" she said before getting up and running to the door and down the stairs. All of Wing five was shocked.

Dani slowly walked to her locker, while she had bits of chalk pegged at her then stones. She began to run. Quickly undoing her locker combination she started pilling all her books into her bag as the stone hit her back.

"What's going on here?" said Mr Johnson as he and Mr Chong walked over to them. Immediately the pegging stopped.

"Nothing" said a student.

"Dani?" asked Mr Chong.

"Nothing" said Dani trying to hide her now bleeding lip.

"Everyone go to class, Dani in my office!" said Mr Johnson. All the students left disappointed and Dani wiped the blood off her lip and shut her locker and swinging her bag onto her back and following Mr Johnson and Mr Chong to his office.

"Yeah?" she asked as she sat down in a chair facing Mr Chong and Mr Johnson.

"We heard that you're leaving," said Mr Chong.

"That's right"

"Why?"

"Because I can't afford to stay here"

"Can we ask you some questions Dani?" asked Mr Johnson.

"Err okay"

"How old are you?"

"Fifteen"

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah a little brother and a twin sister, you already know all this"

"Where are you parents?"

"Dad's dead, mum's in hospital"

"What happened to your mother"

"She was the woman in the huge car crash last year"

"So that was your family"

"Yes"

"Why didn't you tell us Dan?" asked Mr Chong.

"Because you were both to busy with your studies"

"Dan you could have told us anyway"

"I couldn't, I wouldn't talk to anyone then they died"

"Who's they?"

"Steph, Sarah, Jane, Tammy and Elsy"

"When did they die?" they asked at the same time, shocked.

"Bout six months ago"

"Dan why did you tell us all this, you could have told me I'm your cousin," said Mr Johnson.

"It wouldn't have matter it would have only put more pressure on you" she said sadly. "Look I go to go. Cya guys later" she said as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room. Mr Johnson and Mr Chong looked at each other and sighed.

Dani threw her bag down when she got into the apartment. "Hey Dan, how come you're home early?" asked MJ as she walked through the door.

"Huh oh I left the school"

"What why?" asked MJ getting up from her spot at the table.

"MJ you know we can't afford it, so I decided that I'd get a job instead and I just got back from the interview, I'm old enough"

"But Dan, you worked so hard to get into the school"

"It doesn't matter anymore, and you'll be finishing school"

"What no way, if your not then I'm not"

"MJ I'm older and you will do what you are told" said Dani putting on her Auntie's order voice.

"Fine" she said angrily. Dani smiled but it never reached her eyes but MJ noticed it.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Huh oh nothing, I have to go, my new job starts soon and I gotta get changed" she said before walking to her room

But the actual truth was her job didn't start for another three hours, Dani got changed into her normal clothes and walked out the door, "Cya MJ" she called before walking out.

"Cya Dan" yelled MJ.