Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Time for Revenge ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Aurthor Notes: Hey! This is my first fanfic I hope you guys like it!!!!!

Disclaimer:
I do not own any of the characters in this fic

A TIME FOR REVENGE


Prologue

It was a dark and stormy night with rain pouring down from the heavens with lightening brightening the midnight sky and thunder booming in the darkness. This one lone figure running through the park trying to escape the horrors she has just witnessed. Finally reaching her destination in a nice private field where she goes to when she wants to be alone. This place was beautiful; it had a garden with well-blossomed roses and many other flowers. There was a lake where the moon's light usually glistens over, yes a very beautiful place indeed.
The petite young girl sat under a large willow tree so she wouldn't get more wet then she already was. This young girl was around 16, with long silver hair with wavy streaks of black and blond held up in 2 ponytails on each side of her head with streamers stopping a little below the knees. Large crystal blue eyes with specks of silver that was usually filled with hope and happiness which was now filled with pain, agony, and anger. She wore a pair of diamond earings that her boyfriend Darien had given her for her birthday last month. She also had a loop earring on top of her left ear. She had on a black tank top with the word angel written in gold and a dragon going through it outlined in silver. Dark baggy blue jeans almost black with a black belt with silver imprints of hearts on it. She wore silver silk boxers that were slightly hanging out of her jeans. To complete the outfit she had on black lugz boots. You could see well toned muscles in her arms and legs, and a tight 6-pak ripping through her abs. She also had a belly button ring connecting to a silver chain that wrapped around her waist loosely. Her name was Serena Tskino.
She sat underneathe the tree slightly shivering, cursing under her breath for not grabbing a jacket, as she played back in her mind what had happened not so long ago.

~ FLASHBACK ~

Serena was running down the streets of Tokyo knowing she would be in so much trouble. She had promised her mother that she'd be home right after school, but she was late for school which caused her to get detention. Afterward, she had to go to a senshi battle and to make matters worse she failed her math test that she actually studied really hard for. She made it to her street stopping to catch her breath and to slow her heart down as it pounded against her chest. She slowly walked up to her house and up the steps to the front door when she suddenly felt a pang of uneasiness, but dissmissed it. She opened the door to be met by darkness, suprised she went to turned on the lights only for them not to come on. Then the feeling of uneasiness came back to her full force making her stumble back a bit and hitting the door. With a slightly paniced voice she called out for her parents and little brother only to be met by silence.
She walked through the den in darkness slightly jumping when she heard a roll of thunder. Before she knew it she was face down on the wet and sticky carpet. She turned around to see what she had tripped over only to see her father lying on the ground in his own pool of blood. Just then lightening lit up the room showing a massive amount of blood slowly oozing out of his chest which was slashed opened and made a puddle she now sat in. As she reeled back in shock, crashing into the lamppost behind her and staggering into the kitchen she saw her mother face down on the floor.
She walked cautiously over to her mother's body praying that this was all a dream and she would be waking up at any minute. As she stood next to her mother she saw huge angry gashes along her back with little cuts, scrapes and bruises here and there all over her body. She threw a hand over her mouth as if to vomit and ran upstairs to her brother Sammy's room to see if he was there. She walked into his room and she saw her little brother lying on the bed as if he were sleeping, but looks can be deceiving. If you really looked hard enough you could tell he wasn't breathing. She ran over to her brother grabbing him by the shoulders shaking him violently and yelling for him to wake up. That's when she noticed the blood slowly dripping from a huge slash around his throat as it traveled down his neck.
She let go of her brother and ran to her bedroom. Her room was completely torn apart and a note was left on her night stand. She walked over to it and with trembling hands picked the note up and read it. It said:

Dear sailor moon or shall I say "Serena",
I hope you liked my little present. See what happens when you decline my offers.
Let this be a message to you, I'm going to hunt you down and kill every one you know
and love until you accept my offer.
Love Diamond
Ps: if you want to go over our descussion then meet me at the top of the radio tower at 2am. I'll be waiting

She stuffed the note in her side pocket. She ran out of the house like no tomorrow, trying to escape the harsh reality of her family's death. Running towards her favorite spot as the freezing rain stung her bear arms and washing away the blood from her hands and clothes. Finally, she reached her destination. She sat under a large willow tree only to think of what to do and mourn for her family's death in peace.

~ END FLASHBACK ~

Serena sat alone under the tree with silent tears making it's way down her flushed cheeks. The moon coming out from hiding to shine on serena's face as if to give her comfort. She began to think back to the time when Diamond found out her identity which caused her so much pain.

~ FLASHBACK ~

Sailor moon also known as Serena yelped in pain as she was thrown against the concrete floor with a sickening thud probably brusing or even cracking a rib in the process. She has been fighting late night battles with the youma's (monsters) for about 6 months without letting the other sailor senshi knowing about it. She knew how tired they were and it's hard enough fighting the ones they have now. So as the leader of the senshi she took upon herself the resposibility to finish off these monsters. That's why she's been so tired lately, but the others dismissed it as being lazy. If only they knew the truth.
She was actually handling them pretty well for a while, but they have been getting stronger. To make matters worse she was fighting 3 of them at one time. Finally, she was able to dust them with her moon scepter, her transformation fading away from using so much energy. She was tired and hurt in places she didn't even know she had. Out of no where low and behold stood Diamond giving an evil cackle as sailor moon's true identity was finally revealed to him. Serena stood cursing herself for being so careless as she saw Diamond standing before her.
Diamond walked slowly towards her with an arrogant smirk upon his lips as Serena quirked an eyebrow in a questioning manner. That's when he began to speak. "So I have finally got to see who hides under the disguise of sailor moon", Diamond said arrogantly. "I have an offer for you and I want to you hear me out first", he said. Serena stood there with her left hand holding her side in pain and looked at him with interest. He continued. "I want you to be my queen and rule by my side in my palace the Dark Moon Kingdom", he stated proudly. Before he knew it his hand covered his stinging cheek where Serena had just slapped. Shocked, he turned towards her to see a very ticked off Serena. Serena's voice rising in anger practically yelling, "WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO SOMETHING AS STUPID AS THAT, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU", she exclaimed getting louder with each word.
From shock turned into anger Diamond stated in a dangerously calm voice sending shivers up and down her spine, " If you don't wont to take my offer than I suggest you stay away from the people you care about because I'm going to make you regret that you refused my offer". And with that he vanished in a puff of black smoke.

~ END FLASHBACK~

Arthor. This is the end for now. If you want me to contine review me. You can flame or anything I need advise. Bye!