Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Time for Revenge ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthur: Here a new chapter. I hope you like!!!! ^_~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic

Serena was surrounded by darkness and then saw a glowing in the distance. The glow became bigger and then began to shape itself into a form of a body like a human's. The features began to appear and she recognized it immediately as Diamond.

Serena got into a fighting stance, preparing herself for a fight. Diamond smiled at her and then his face turned to that of saddness. Serena got out of her stance and stared at him in confusion. Diamond walked up to Serena and placed a hand onto her cheek and slightly caressed it, but to his surprise she didn't back away. He stared into her eyes with such pain and saddness which startled her for a moment.

"Where are we?", asked Serena

"We are in a dream world in your head", replied Diamond.

"Why are we here, weren't we fighting a major battle", said Serena.

"Yes, but I cut it short to give you something.", said Diamond. Serena looked at him for a second.

"Well what is it?", questioned Serena

"You will see it once you awaken", said Diamond.

"Why are you giving me something", questioned Serena yet again.

"Because you deserve it. This gift I'm giving you will cause you happiness and has brought an end to me", replied Diamond.

"You sacrificed yourself for my happiness. Why?",questioned Serena wearily.

"I did it because I love you. I never meant to cause you so much pain. All I just wanted was your love for me, but I know know that I'll never get it. Now you must go", said Diamond looking down to the floor.

"Wait! Will I ever see you again?", asked Serena hesistently.

"Maybe in your dreams princess, but most likely no.", was the last thing Diamond said before he saw his love disappear before his very eyes.

"I hope this will make you happy", Diamond wispered before he himself disappeared.

Serena groggily opened her eyes to find a bright light burning into them. She sat up quickly and grabbed her head when it began to throb in pain. She looked around and saw that she was in her bedroom. She also saw that her senshi and lover was on the floor unconscious.

All of them were detransformed as was she. Serena looked around her room again to find it clean and neat. She looked towards the right and saw Luna and Artimis curled up in the corner still as panthers. She heard groans as her Senshi began to wake up. They all woke up and looked around in confusion and let their eyes settle down on Serena.

Serena got up shakily as her legs felt like jello. She held onto her dresser for support as she saw her Senshi and Darien get up to follow her lead. Serena heard some noises and some clinging pots and pans. The air began to be replaced by the arouma of her mom's lemon pie.

Serena looked around at everyone else and then her eyes widened. She walked to her bedroom door and heard her father downstairs shouting, probably over a sports game. She could hear her mother cooking and humming a tune Serena knew all to well.

Serena started to get really excited and walked to her brother's bedroom. She opened up his bedroom door and saw her little brother by his shelf looking for something. She closed the door in surprise and saw that her friends were right behind her looking as shocked as she was.

Serena turned towards the stairs and started to advance towards them. She slowly walked down the stairs praying ssilently to here self that this was not a dream. When she reached the last step sure enough her dad was screaming and souting over a football game. Serena felt wrm tears fun down her face, but they weren't for saddness but for pure joy.

She was startled out of her thoughts when she heard a shreak from her mother. Before she knew Serena was in the kitchen being pambered and bombarded by questions from her mother. Serena just looked up at her mother with a blank stare not hearing a word that her mother was saying. Serena's mother stopped her rampage of questions and looked at her daughter.

"Serena, are you okay?" asked her mother. By now Serena's father was in the kitchen looking down apon her also.

"Yeah, um I'm perfectly fine.", said Serena while wiping away her tears of joy.

" Then why are you crying. Did that boy do something to you? If he did then I'm gonna......", rambled Mr Tskino.

"No!! He didn't do anything. I'm just happy", said Serena while sneaking a quick glance at Darien. She smiled at the look of fright he had on his face.

Serena smiled and gave a quite thanks to Diamond. He had given her the best gift she could ever have and that was her family. She was shocked when she heard a little whisper of 'your welcome'

Serena was startled out of her thoughts when she heard her mother shreak yet again. Seh looked towards the door to see Luna and Artemis in the kitchen doorway.

"Um, mom and dad I think we need a little talk."

END

Arthur: Well that's the end. I hoped you like. Please R & R me and tell me what ya think.