Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Twist of Fate: A Parallel Destiny ❯ Senshi Addition Two ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 6 - Senshi Addition TwoPrincess Daphlin arrived the day after Selaria's arrival and was shocked to find thatno one stood ready to greet her. Annoyed beyond belief, she strode to the castle gate andspoke to the guard. "I am the Crown Princess Dephlin of Eris. I believe your Queen isexpecting me."The guard looked her up and down and then checked to see if anyone was withinviewing distance. When he determined that he was safe he said with a lisp, 'I don't knowanything about Princesses, but I will give you a personal tour of the castle if youare......nice to me."Stunned, Daphlin stood frozen in shock as she watched the impudent guard slowlyadvance on her. Finally though, she composed herself enough to send him an icy glarethat made him take a step back in surprise. "I don't believe you heard me correctly, sir. Iam the Crown Princess Daphlin and the Queen is expecting me. If you know nothingabout my pending arrival then I suggest you find someone who does and have him chisel anew brain for you."The guard became indignant at being no only refused, but also insulted by thispetite beauty. Anger surged through him as he raised his hand to strike her. Daphlin heldher ground, not budging an inch, as his hand began to descend to her face. And shewhispered low enough for only him to hear, "If you lay one hand on me, sir, you will havea declaration of war in your Queen's hand before the day is out."Frowning, his hand stopped in midair as he considered what she had said. But onlymoments later his hand began to descend again. And just as it was about to make contactwith her enchanting face, the hand was forced to stop by a strong arm. Shocked, the manlurched out of the arm's grip and turned to see his attacker. "Who do you think you are?"Chuckling, the Crown Prince of Earth looked from Daphlin to the guard. "Ibelieve I am the fiancee to your own Princess. I believe I am also the Crown Prince ofEarth. Now if you are done assaulting the lady and badgering me for her defense, I thinkyou should leave, for you are no longer welcome here."The guard frowned as all of what the Prince had said became clear. If he didn'tleave, he might hang for attempting to have his way with a princess. Stepping away fromthem the guard turned on his heels and ran away from the palace as fast as his feet wouldcarry him.Endymion turned to Daphlin and said in a soft voice, ment to soothe, "Youneedn't worry about him, Lady Daphlin. He will never harm another for the rest of hislife."Oh and by the bye, I am Prince Endymion of Earth. I am here because my sister,Selaria, will be joining the Senshi just as you are."She extended her fingers for him to kiss them. And as he took it, she felt anunexpected thrill in doing so. And then it hit her like a force of nature, that this manwould make an excellent ruler of her planet, Eris.Endymion couldn't keep his eyes from Daphlin's enchanting and rather exotic face,with its jet black hair, crystal blue eyes, and creamy white skin. He seemed like a statuestarring at her for what could only have been an eternity to him."Prince Endymion, please, I must know if I was expected. The Queen sent aninvitation but now, .......I wonder if it was sincere."A smile spread across Endymion's face as he stood mesmerized by the woman'sobvious charms. "I believe you were expected, my lady. It is only that they were notsure when exactly you would arrive. You must forgive the Moon Kingdom for theirmomentary lapse in hospitality. They are generally most receptive to their guests."Nodding her understanding, Daphlin smiled and said, "I shall consider what yousay, your grace." Looking in the direction of the departing guard, she said softly, "Andthank you again for your......help with that insolent guard."He nodded and said with his lips crooked into a smile, "It is of no consequence,madam. May I escort you into meet everyone?"Smiling shyly in return, Daphlin whispered, "I'd be delighted, my lord." And withthat, she took his hand and followed his lead into the palace.