Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ All the Senshi to the Past?!?! ❯ The Awesome Story ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is my book about Usagi. I hope u enjoy!
*****************************
"You're not crying again, are you?" Ikuko mumbles, knowing that her daughter, Tsukino Usagi, couldn't hear her. She finally steps in Usagi's room. "Usagi, dear," Ikuko starts. "No one can stand to see you so sad."
Usagi finally looks up from the bed. "Mama? I'm sorry..."
"Don't be. We're having dinner right now." Ikuko lightens up. "We made your favorite...odangos! If you're not up for that, we always have backup--it's fish and rice. Are you up for it?"
Usagi forces on a smile. "Fish and rice?"
Ikuko laughs. "Hai."
Usagi saddens. "And...odangos?"
Ikuko stops. "What's wrong with odangos? I thought it was your favorite...?"
Usagi smiles. "Arigatou, Mama-sama, but...I'm just not into the mood for eating right now." Usagi thinks back to the last time Kou Seiya, leader of the Sailor Starlights and also member of the band Three Lights, had called her "Odango."
"Are you sure, Usagi?"
"Hai...if it's okay, can you save me the last dish for tomorrow?"
Ikuko nods. "Sure, Usagi. Kombanwa..."
"Kombanwa, Mama-sama."
Ikuko steps out, and gently closed the door. She walks downstairs, to the dining area.
Kenji, her husband, and their youngest child, Shingo, looked up to Ikuko.
Ikuko shakes her head. "No luck, minna-chan."
Kenji sighs. "I wonder what's up with that girl. She's so distant from us recently."
"I smell boy trouble..." For once, Shingo actually meant it seriously when it came to his sister and boys.
"You know, when I offered her odangos, she started to sadden again," Ikuko explains. "Do you think it has anything to do with that?"
"Odangos, you say, mama-sama?" Shingo asks, suddenly interested. "There was this boy that Usagi totally trusts. He's the famous Kou Seiya--"
"I LOVE KOU SEIYA!" Ikuko screams, not too loud for Usagi to hear.
Kenji and Shingo stares at her.
Ikuko turns beat-red. "Gomen nasai, continue on, Shingo, dear."
"Well, anyhow," Shingo starts, "Kou Seiya usually visits Usagi. He would call her 'Odango' all the time. When I asked her about it, she told me that it was his way of appreciating her. She said that she first thought it was annoying also, but then got used to it."
"Kou Seiya...?" Kenji repeats suspiciously. "I knew you can never trust those young and famous men."
"Kenji!" Ikuko shot him a stern look.
"Erm [coughs] continue on, my son. Did something happen between Usagi and Seiya?"
"I'm not sure...it was during the period when Mamoru was off studying in the states. Mamoru came back, and that's when Seiya and the others, Yaten and Taiki, left. I think Usagi misses him."
"That's so sad..." Ikuko says. "I knew that Seiya was the softest out of the Three Lights!" She holds up an "I LUV U KOU SEIYA!" T-shirt up from nowhere. "Beautiful, eh?"
"IKUKO..." Kenji says, and then takes a scoop from the rice. "As we were saying, about Usagi...'
"Oh, yes! Gomen!"
The two (Shingo and Kenji) shake their heads together.
*****************************
Usagi walks into her classroom and sat down in her seat. She folded her arms and lay them on her desk. She let out a depressed sigh.
"She's at it again," Minako says quietly as she nudges Makoto who was standing beside her along with Ami. Minako's eyes started tearing up. "I wonder what's wrong with her."
"Maybe she's sad," Makoto suggests.
"Well DUH," Minako says.
"I wonder if it has anything to do with Mamoru-chan?" Ami says.
"Could they have gotten into a fight?" Minako asks.
"No," Mako says, "unless they've been in a fight ever since the Sailor Starlights went back to their home planet."
"Could she...?" Minako, Makoto, and Ami all say in unison...
"...Have weak relationship with men?" Mako blurts out.
"...Be sad because she forgot to eat breakfast?" Minako guesses.
"...Have broken up with Mamoru-chan?!" Ami suggests.
The three of them look at each other and sigh while everyone (except Usagi, of course) turn their attention to the three girls.
The girls sigh, "I guess not..."
*****************************
"Fighter..." Healer and Maker whispers as they stood in the Fighter's doorway.
Fighter didn't hear them, so she continued looking out the window.
That did it. Healer steps up. "Fighter! What're you doing?! Because of your emotions, it's affecting all of us, including Princess Kakyuu!"
"It hurts us to see you in pain," Maker says. "Why can't you forget about her?"
"I can't...let these memories die."
"What, so you're going to cherish the memories of betrayal forever?!" Healer asks with anger in her voice. "Listen to us, Fighter!"
"She's not betraying me," Fighter whispers. "She warned me that she already had a boyfriend. I only didn't listen to her. It was my fault, yet I don't regret any of this. Her presence coming into my life has been my most treasured memory."
"You're a sick, love-blinded baka!" Healer screams. "Look, I don't care about you, but if it's also causing the Princess pain, I will never forgive you!" With that, Healer left.
Maker stood there. "Healer didn't mean it. She's worried about you too, but doesn't admit it. Why don't you try something fun and new? For instance, have you tried learning a different language? Perhaps try reading or studying?" (Typical Maker!)
"...."
"How about signing up for an activity?"
"We're Sailor Senshi, Maker, not school students."
"No, it's just that we have decided not to go to school. We can still de-transform and be normal people for once."
"We're not normal, Maker--you know that."
"I know," Maker sighs. "But we can still try." Maker started feeling anger rising up. "Baka, Fighter! Weren't you the one who convinced me to never give up?! 'I hate giving up!' Isn't that what you said? Why don't you stop acting like a wimp and actually try making new friends? Are you afraid to show yourself outside or something?"
"No! You don't know how it feels for someone you love to reject you, do you?!" Seiya shot back.
"I guess I'd have to confess that I never felt rejected in that sort of situation, but it doesn't mean that I don't know how it feels to be depressed. Come on!"
Fighter, Healer, and Maker de-transformed and went outside. They walked to their old high school together.
"Hey, look, that's the damn sensei we had, remember?" Yaten says, pointing at him.
"Baka, it's rude to point fingers at people!" Taiki says.
"It's also 'rude' to call people 'baka,' baka!" Yaten shot back.
Seiya sighed, and rolled her eyes. "You two seem to be enjoying each other very well. Why don't we just go in? I can't stand the weather," she complains.
"It's, like, hot."
"Yeah, and so is my hot butt, now let's move it!"
Yaten rolled her eyes again, while Taiki chuckles.
The three teenagers walk into the school. It was approximaxily still around eleven o'clock, when the students should still be in class.
"Isn't that our old classroom?" Seiya asks.
Yaten sees it. "Yes, so what?"
"I was thinking maybe we should visit them," Seiya says.
"Nah, that's boring."
Seiya shoves her back. "You're boring. Probably the laziest cow I've ever seen!"
"But things I don't like makes me frown, and if I frown, I get wrinkles!"
Seiya stops. "Oh, really? Why didn't you say that before?! Great, I've been in bad moods ever since forever...I wonder how many wrinkles I have...probably a thousand..."
"You're still looking young, now let's go visit them, neh?" Taiki says.
"Fine--race ya!" Seiya calls and the three all start running.
Yaten plows into a boy around her age.
"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, IDIOT!" Yaten screams at him, and then calls to Taiki and Seiya, "No fair! It doesn't count because of this blind person!"
The so-called "blind person" looks at her and grins. "Hey...you're pretty cute. How come I've never met you before?"
Yaten studies the boy for five seconds and then shoves him into the wall. "What are you, a pervert?"
"A PERVERT?!" Seiya asks, and then joins them. "I hate perverts--of course, not including me."
"Wow, that's the first time you've admitted it," Taiki mumbles.
The boy smiles at them all. "What can the planet go wrong with three beautiful ladies?"
Seiya and Yaten slaps him in the face. "FREAK!"
Taiki rubs her forehead. “Oh, God, I feel something coming up.”
“He's a PER…VERT!” Seiya sang.
“Shouldn't you three be happy that I just complemented your appearances?” the boy asks, obviously enjoying himself.
“Well, we never asked for it!” Yaten says.
A girl walks up towards them. “Ah…you three are pretty loud.” She was dressed in a weird outfit.
“Girls are all about style and fashion,” Seiya points out, “and clearly you have none of them.” (She was obviously referring to the ugly girl in the weird outfit, but really, she doesn't look all that bad. She has dark purple hair and a maroon-black outfit.)
“YOU!” She points a finger at Seiya. “You're my first target!”
“Target…?”
The girl snickers and holds up her wrists. Two golden bracelets shown on her wrists. The girl growls.
“N—no way!” Yaten says, shocked.
“This can't be possible!” Taiki declared.
“Ah, but it is, isn't it?” she snarls. She holds her wrists up higher, and then forces two lights out of bracelets.
“Matte!” Seiya cries. When she sees the lights coming at her, she takes out her transformation microphone and then hooked it up to her ear. “Fighter Star Power…Make…Up!”
“What on earth?” the boy demands in shock as Seiya transforms into Sailor Star Fighter. “You're…so cool! You're a sailor senshi! WHOA!”
Yaten shoves him back. “Why do you think we're so pretty and cool?” She holds up her transformation microphone as well. “Healer Star Power…Make…Up!”
Once she was done transforming into Sailor Star Healer, Taiki takes out her transformation microphone and hooks it up. “Maker Star Power…Make…Up!”
Snap.
Snap.
 
Snap.
Snap.
“Penetrating from the evil darkness…” Healer starts out.
“…We are the wandering shooting stars…!” Maker says.
“Sailor Star Fighter!” Fighter declares.
“Sailor Star Healer!”
“Sailor Star Maker!”
“We are the three Sailor Starlights…Stage…On!”
“Nani? I didn't know that there were more sailor soldiers than the ones from the planet Earth,” the girl says.
That caught Fighter's attention. “Did you do anything to them?”
“Nani?”
“I said did you do anything to them?”
“She means one in particular…” Healer mumbles.
Fighter shot her a death glare.
“Oh! You mean Sailor Moon?” the girl asks. “Yes, I killed her. What a shame a pretty girl she is has died. Probably never even got married.”
“NANI?! YOU KILLED HER?!” Fighter screams.
The girl snickers and rolls her eyes. “You seem to care a lot about her. No, I didn't hurt her. I never met her before, either. But if you insist, I can take a trip over to Earth.”
“No—don't!” Fighter says. “We're your targets, aren't we? Don't hurt the others.”
“*Cough, cough* She means Sailor Moon *cough, cough*,” Healer coughs, obviously pretending.
“Why, YOU!” Fighter yells, and jumps on her. She starts strangling her. “What're you SAYING?!”
“THE TRUTH! NOW LET…GO!”
Maker sighs. “Apparently, they haven't grown all that much. Star Gentle Uterus!”
The girl only barely dodges. “Whoa—what's that for, freak?!”
“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FREAK?!”
“Together, in three!” Fighter orders. “Star Serious Laser!”
“Star Sensitive Inferno!”
“Star Gentle Uterus!”
They hold their power-stars for a few minutes, until the girl, whose name is Sailor Samoa Stove. “Ja!” A phone booth appears, and she jumps into it.
“Damn!” Fighter and Healer hissed. Takeo Tauten
*****************************
“U-SAG-I…!” the girls say as she walks into the Crown.
“Nani?” she asks slowly.
Rei got up and pulls her down into a seat. “Sitting is very important!”
Mako arrives with cake, and placed it in front of Usagi. “Eat, eat, eat!”
“You're scaring her,” Ami scolds. “How about study?” She puts a book in her face. “READ!”
Minako shoves the book out of the way. “Come on, Ami-chan! She just got home from detention! Here,” she says, turning over to Usagi. She stuffs the cake into Usagi's mouth. “EAT!”
Usagi spits the food out. “ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO MURDER ME?!”
“Well…not exactly…”
Usagi sighs. “So what do you want?”
“Well, I don't want to go too far ahead…” Minako starts out “…but…did you…break up with Mamoru-san?”
Usagi's eyes went wide. “No way! Of course not!”
“Then why are you so sad?” Rei demands. “Cheer up, Usagi-chan!”
“I'm trying to…”
“Did you get bad grades or something?” Ami asks. “Is that why you're down?”
“I'm used to the grades.”
“Then what is it?” Mako asks. “Is it because you're hungry?”
“Part of it…the cake is losing my appetite.”
Minako blushes. “Oops, sorry.”
*****************************
“Princess!” Fighter, Maker, and Healer says as the entered the room. They all kneeled down.
Princess Kakyuu rolls her eyes. “Stand up, guys!”
They all stand up.
“You're going back to earth.”
“WHAT?!”
“I'm serious. It seems like Chaos is back…or something like that. I've been watching over you all this morning, and I'm deciding that the Sailor Senshi on earth needs serious help.”
“What…? What about you, Princess?” Healer asks, concerned.
“Are you kidding? You think I'm just going to stay here, being bored for the rest of my life? I'm coming with you!” She suddenly takes out a suitcase from behind her throne. She rips off her dress, and inside, she wore Hawaiian shorts and tank-top. She slides sunglasses on her face. “Great! I'm ready!”
“What about Kinmoku?” Fighter asks.
“Yeah, who will protect it?” Maker joins.
Kakyuu laughs. “I have so many guards. And besides, it's safe, except for the fact that Chaos is back. It won't be any problem.” She winks through her glasses. “Right?”
“Um…sure…” they all mumble.
“Well, hurry up and pack! No—don't pack. It'll take too long. I'm sure that you still saved up a lot of money from all the concerts earlier, so use that money to buy clothes for yourselves…and of course, mostly for me too.”
“What…?” Fighter asks. “When are we going?”
“Now. Hurry up, guys…”
“Hai!”
“Um, Princess?” Maker asks, pointing at the Princess's outfit. “Don't you think you…need to wear your Princess costume to transport back to earth?”
“No. You'll do it for me. I've spent too long to get ready.” She grins. “I'm sorry, but girls need to care about their appearance for a very long time.”
“Yeah, I understand,” Healer mutters.
They all stand in a circle. “KINMOKU TELEPORT!”
They disappear. To where? I think you know.
*****************************
The girls walk silently outside. They were all studying Usagi very closely.
A car stopped in front of them.
“Mamoru-san!” they all gasp.
“Do you girls want to go out for lunch?” Mamoru asks. “I've got some money on me today.”
Rei grins. “Really?! So you don't mind treating us?”
“No, not hesitantly.”
“Great!”
“Hey, Mamoru-san!” They all turned to see Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, and Hotaru walking towards them. “My, what a reunion. I haven't seen you in forever, neh?” Haruka asks with a chuckle.
Michiru smiles gracefully. “Whatever you say, Haruka-chan.”
“OOH!” Hotaru tugs onto Haruka and Setsuna's sleeves. “Haruka-papa, Michiru-mama, Setsuna-mama, look!”
They all looked at the sky.
“Shooting stars! And it's so early!”
They all gasp.
“What a beautiful sight!” Usagi says. For the first time every in a long time, she smiled. “It's so pretty…”
“I agree!” Minako says.
Everyone around them were watching the shooting stars as well. Four shooting stars, one blue, one purple, one yellowish-green, and one red.
All of a sudden, four people appeared in front of the girls.
“The Starlights!” Mako and Ami gasps.
Fighter punches Healer hard. “That was so sick! Why'd you have to raise your arms?!”
“I was only stretching!” Healer argues.
“Well, you should've thought about putting on deodorant before doing that! You also should've plucked! It was like staring at a forest!”
Healer grabs onto Fighter's collar, while Fighter tugged at her ponytail.
“YOU!” Fighter growls.
“YOU!” Healer fought back.
Maker pulls them apart. “STOP IT!”
“SHUT UP!” they both scream at her, and punched her both in the eye.
Maker falls back.
The girls all sweat-dropped. “They're the same as usual…”
Haruka runs up to them. “What're you aliens doing on this planet?!”
“We're welcome here,” Fighter says, letting go of Healer's ponytail.
“Yeah, and you can't do anything about that,” Healer agrees.
Kakyuu sighs. “We should get Maker to the hospital, minna…”
“Oh!”
Maker stands up with two black eyes. “No, I'm alright…”
Ami and Mako runs up to him. “Are you sure?”
“I think so…No, wait, I think I'm seeing the Light…”
Everyone sweat-dropped.
Usagi jumps onto Fighter. “YOU'RE BACK!” she laughs.
Fighter grins, but then turns white when she started squeezing his neck. A second later, Fighter was sprawled onto the road.
“Nani? What happened to him?” Usagi asks.
Ami studies him. “He fainted.”
“My, Usagi-chan, you're happy to see a certain someone,” Rei accuses.
Usagi blushes. “D—don't joke like that! Maybe we should take him to the hospital!”
“Nah, from the way you were hugging her, it's like she's already dead,” Healer mutters.
Minako jumps onto her back once she finally remembered that Healer was back. “You're so CUTE!”
“You haven't lost interest in me, have you?”
“Nope!”
“I was afraid so…”
*****************************
“Here, have some cake and cookies,” Usagi says with a grin as she slid out two plates onto the table (one with strawberry cake and one with a bunch of chocolate cookies).
Seiya rubs his neck and grabs the whole cake and stuffs it into his mouth all in one. “You should make some more, Odango. No, wait, you didn't make this. I forgot that you were bad at making cakes.”
“What?! Still up with that nickname?! And I'm not that bad at cooking!”
Everyone giggles except for Usagi.
She turned red. “I guess I am.”
“Yes, Odango, you are.”
She bites her lips. “Cookies…anyone…?”
Haruka makes a grab for it. “At any chance, I think we should talk about the approach of the Starlights.”
“Why's that?” Minako asks.
“I think it's perfectly okay,” Mako agrees.
“No, they might…change some of… the important celebrations of the future.”
“Celebrations?” Usagi asks. “Like what?”
“Well, you know…” Haruka starts out, and then Setsuna fills in, “Just important occasions.”
“Why are you here?” Rei asks Kakyuu.
“It's Chaos, isn't it?” Hotaru asks.
The girls gasps at her. “Nani?!”
“I had a dream about Chaos coming back,” Hotaru admits, “but I wasn't sure if it was true or not.”
“It's true,” Seiya murmurs. “We were about to kick the enemy's butt, but she was a coward and ran away.”
“I know!” Healer groans. “I can't believe it! I never even had the chance to kill the pervert!”
“Yeah, he was totally in love with you, Yaten-baka,” Seiya teases.
Yaten blushes. “No!”
“He called you a cute girl, didn't he?”
Minako starts crying. “Yaten, you've cheated on me!”
“M—Minako! I didn't!” Yaten insists. “Seiya-baka is lying!”
“No, I'm not!”
“Yes, you are!”
“No, I'm not!”
Yes, you are!”
Taiki didn't even think about pulling them apart.
Kakyuu giggles. “It was like two girls verses a boy. Didn't you two slap him in the cheek?”
Minako starts crying even harder. “YATEN! WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU THAT LED YOU TO SLAPPING HIM?!?!?!”
“He was a freak,” Seiya mutters. “He doesn't understand the meaning of Beautiful Seiya and Ugly Him.”
“What a conceited brat,” Yaten mutters.
Seiya gave him a punch. “What a moody troll!”
“Are you calling me a…TROLL?!”
“No—a DWARF!”
“Are you calling me a DWARF?!”
“No—a MIDGET!”
“Conceited brat!”
“Moody Midget!”
They both had a tongue war.
Usagi shakes her head, giggling. “They're so funny!”
“Usagi-chan,” Rei says, “you're worse than them combined.”
Usagi snaps her head up. “WHAT?!”
“It's true! You're annoying, stupid, and you're always late.”
“You're mean! At least I'm not bossy and all, `oh…I can see your future…'!” she mimics.
“WHAT?!”
They both had a tongue war.
“Stupid Meatball!” Rei yells.
“Meany Psychic!” Usagi yells back.
“STOP IT!”
They all look at the doorway. “CHIBIUSA!”
Chibiusa smiles. “Hi,” she says, waving. She sees Seiya, Yaten, and blacked-eyed Taiki. “CUTIES!”
“NANI?!” Haruka screams.
Chibiusa jumps onto Seiya's lap and starts hugging him. “I'm Chiba Usagi!”
Seiya laughs. “Looks like you've got great tastes—wait, Chiba…Usagi?”
“Oh, boy,” Usagi whispers, gulping.
Chibiusa grins, having no idea what's going on. “Hai! I'm Usagi and Mamoru's daughter!” She covers her mouth quickly. Darn it…I didn't just say that to a normal human being, did I? Well, who cares?! They're HOT!
Seiya, Taiki, Yaten, and Kakyuu blinks. “NANI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”
“Miss Tsukino!” Taiki says, turning to the red Usagi. “You gave birth to a twelve-year-old?!”
“No, actually, I'm thirteen,” Chibiusa whispers.
Usagi shifts around. “Well…You see…Chibiusa is my future daughter…”
Seiya slowly frowns. “So you'll be marrying Mamoru-san?”
Usagi looks up quickly and their eyes met. “Well—”
“No, don't worry about that,” Seiya says, slowly smiling. “I'm fine.”
Yaten, Taiki, an Kakyuu studies him closely.
Kakyuu looks toward Mamoru. “You're her boyfriend, right?”
“Hai, Princess Kakyuu,” he says, nodding.
She grins. “No, call me Kakyuu!” She turns toward Seiya. “Seiya?”
“Oh, hai. When do you want to get married?” he asks slowly.
“Um, you're my fiancé. Why don't you decide?”
“NANI?!” everyone, especially Usagi, Yaten, and Taiki, screams.
Chibiusa cries. “No…DON'T GO AWAY, MY HANDSOME SEIYA!!!”
Usagi asks, “Seiya, you're really going to marry her?”
“Yes, it's happened a while ago.”
~Flashback~
“Fighter?” Princess Kakyuu opens the door. “Can I come in?”
“Hai…”
“Well, I've been thinking a lot lately,” she says. She made her way up to Fighter. “I know you love the Moon Princess, but I want you to know that I love you a lot, Fighter.”
Fighter look at her. “Nani?”
“Um…”
“I love you too.”
“You do?”
“Of course! We all do! Isn't that why you're the Princess the way you are?”
She looks back down. “No, I…”
“What?”
“I…really mean it…”
Fighter slowly looks down as well. “I'm…sorry…”
“No, don't worry.”
“I'll marry you.'
“What?”
“I'll marry you if that's what you want,” he says quietly.
“Are you sure?”
“Hai, Princess Kakyuu. I won't be sad. As long as Odango's from my mind, I'll…try. To be happy.”
Kakyuu grins. “Really? You'll marry me?”
“Uh huh.”
She jumps on him, and giggles. “I'm so happy!” She looks at him. *I'm sorry, Fighter. I'll try to make you happy.*
~Flashback Over~
Seiya and Kakyuu kept the flashback in mind.
“Oh…” Usagi says sadly, and studies her shoes. “I'm glad for you, Seiya-kun.”
“Arigatou.” He noticed her expression, and was about to ask her how she was feeling until Kakyuu interrupted him.
“How about in a month, Sei-chan?” Kakyuu asks.
“In a month? Sure.”
Yaten starts crying. “PRINCESS…WHY?!?!?!”
Everyone sweat-dropped except for Minako.
“You love her, Yaten?!” Minako demands. She starts crying as well.
“You're such a sissy girl,” Seiya mutters to Yaten.
Yaten glares at Seiya and starts choking him.
“Not again…” Taiki mumbles.
Usagi nods. “I'm going outside to take a walk for a while, minna.” She walks outside and found herself staring at the ocean. She leans on the railings.
“Usako?”
She looks over her shoulder. “Mamoru-san…”
He noticed that she didn't call him “Mamo-chan” anymore. “Usagi,” he says, and then walks up next to her. “You're sad,” he guesses.
She shrugs.
“Is it about Seiya?”
She snapped her head at him. “What—no! Why would it?!”
“Usagi, you don't have to pretend anymore. You love Seiya, and I'm fine with that.”
“B—wait, you…are?”
“Hai.”
She giggles, and then nudges him. “You found another girl, didn't you?”
He blushes. “Uh—well—err…Kak—I mean, no…”
Usagi cracks up. “YOU LIKE KAKYUU!”
He blushes. “No, that's not possible! Stop the nonsense! That's inappropriate!
“Oh, really?” She leans in closer. “I smell a crush of love…”
“So, it's over?”
She shrugs. “If you want it to be.”
“You won't be mad, will you?”
“No. Of course not.”
“Okay.” He smiles. “Friends.”
“Friends,” she agrees. “No—best friends! No—siblings.”
“Yes, siblings! I'll protect you, and you'll protect me—as siblings,” he says with a grin. “Now, you have to find a way to tell Seiya that you like him.”
She sighs. “It's not all that easy…He's engaged to Kakyuu, remember?” She starts crying softly. “I can't believe I let Seiya leave!”
“You know why. It's because of me.”
She stares at her hands. “I wanted to tell you, Mamoru-san, but…I just couldn't.” She starts crying harder. “I'm such a weak girl!”
“No, you're not.”
She stops crying. “So, now what?” She grins. “I think that we should see if Kakyuu really is interested in Seiya-kun. If she isn't, then we'll try to manipulate them! He-he-he…”
He rolls his eyes. “That's childish, Usagi.”
“No!”
“Yes, it is.”
“No, it's not. Fine, I'll do it myself. Don't tell, okay?”
“I won't.” He chuckles. “I'm probably going to be too busy at home, studying. Just don't…meddle to much, okay?”
“I won't. Promise.” She pecks him in the cheeks, and then ran off to her house. This is going to be great!
*****************************
“Oh, KAKYUU!”
Kakyuu looks up from her fingernails. “Usagi-chan? What is it?”
Usagi goes into the room. “Konnichiwa!”
Kakyuu nods. “Konnichiwa.”
“So…” She tiptoes next to her. “How's your relationship going with Seiya?”
“Just fine.”
“Just fine? Is that it?”
She looks up at Usagi suspiciously. “You're up to something…aren't you?”
Usagi blushes, and leans back. “N—N—No way!”
Kakyuu stares at Usagi for a few more awkward minutes until she laughs. “Fine, I'll bring you, since you've already figured it out!”
“What? What did I figure out?”
“Don't play dumb, Usagi-chan! I'll bring you on my date with Seiya!”
“You have a date with Seiya?!”
“HAI! Ugh—well, not really. I just figured out that Seiya was heading over to the bowling arena tomorrow morning with the other boys. And I'm coming! He-he-he…”
“Really?” Usagi asks, getting the feeling that Kakyuu did like Seiya.
“Hai!” She smiles. “Why wouldn't I come to my fiancé's game? I'm sure he'll win!” She pumped her fist in the air. “And he'll probably win a gift!”
“You like him a lot, don't you?” Usagi asks.
“Err—sure. He's like my brother, or more likely a fiancé.”
“Wait, brother?”
“Yeah. I used to love him the way boyfriends and girlfriends do, but that was some time around the month after we all left earth. It's different now, and I just want him to be happy.”
“Does he love you? Like, love-love you?”
Kakyuu grins, and shakes her head. “No. But we're marrying anyway! Besides, I need a handsome prince, don't I?” She winks, and then pauses. “Oh, wait, he's also a girl…” She giggles. “Oh well! He's still my brotherly prince that I'm going to protect forever!”
Usagi had to smile at that. She nods. “I'll go too, if you don't mind. Um, can I bring the others?”
“Sure! Just not the Outers, will you? If Haruka finds out, she's going to order herself a slide.”
Usagi laughs. “Yeah,” she agree. “Haruka will probably try to win against Seiya, according to how Haruka feels about him.”
Kakyuu laughs with her.
“Um…Arigatou,” Usagi says, backing up to the door, “I'll be there! What time?”
“Two o'clock in the afternoon, at Juuban Dohyou Bo-ringu!” Kakyuu declares. “Be there on time! Ja!”
Usagi waves. “Ja, Kakyuu-chan!”
Usagi closes the door, an ran over to her house immediately. She called Minako, Ami, Rei, and Mako, and put them on a five-way.
“You guys! Guess what?!” ~ Usagi
“What is it…?” ~ Rei groans
“We're going to Juuban Dohyou Bo-ringu tomorrow at two o'clock!” ~ Usagi
“Jeez…Wait—did you say Juuban Dohyou Bo-ringu?!” ~ Mako “I love that place! It's really famous for bowlers!”
“But why are we going there all of a sudden?” ~ Minako
“He-he-he…” ~ Usagi “You're going to be very happy, Minako!”
“Why?” ~ Minako
“Why?! Because the Three Lights and Kakyuu are going to be there!” ~ Usagi
“WHAT?!” ~ Rei & Minako & Ami & Mako
“WOW!! Just imagine Yaten and I…bowling…TOGETHER!” ~ Minako
“Err…” ~ Everyone else
“Okay…” ~ Mako
“Is Taiki going to be there?” ~ Ami
“????” ~ Everyone else
“YOU LIKE TAIKI!” ~ Minako
“NO WAY!” ~ Ami “He's just my friend—that's all.”
“Ooh…that's what they all say…” ~ Usagi
“Usagi! What're you talking about?! How'd you find out about this, anyway?!” ~ Rei
“Kakyuu told me just a few minutes ago.” ~ Usagi
“Oh, yes, that reminds me…” ~ Rei “I can't believe Kakyuu and Seiya are getting married…She can't take my Seiya!!!”
“…” ~ Everyone else
“Oh, um, I thought you guys knew that I liked him…?” ~ Rei
“No, that was before we found out whom they really were.” ~ Mako
“But I still can't believe it!” ~ Rei
“I know! I totally agree!” ~ Minako “If Yaten never existed, I would so totally go for Seiya!”
“We'd like to see Yaten hear that.” ~ Mako
“He would probably just ignore it, really…” ~ Ami
“That's true.” ~ Usagi
“Seiya, Seiya, Seiya!” ~ Unknown
“CHIBIUSA?!” ~ Usagi “WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE PHONE THIS LATE AT NIGHT?!”
“Well, you just went out, and besides, I can use the phone downstairs, can't I?” ~ Chibiusa “At any chance, let's talk about Seiya…And Kakyuu. I totally think that Kakyuu is fine and all, but Seiya's just SO cute!”
“You just met him, Chibiusa!” ~ Usagi
“So?! He's attracting!' ~ Chibiusa
“Wow…it's like you're a sixteen-year-old stuck in a thirteen-year-old's body…” ~ Rei
~ Chibiusa giggles “Very funny, Rei-chan!”
“I say we try to break them up!” ~ Minako “Even though I already have Seiya, I think that other girls deserves Seiya!”
“Are you MEDDLING?!” ~ Ami
“Well…Not really…” ~ Minako
“I agree with Minako-chan, though!” ~ Mako “I think I deserve a chance with him!”
“Hey!” ~ Rei “We're not just talking about you, you know!”
“Ha-ha! I knew that!” ~ Mako
~ Rei sighs
“I am the Goddess of Love, aren't I?” ~ Minako “I think something's just missing in their relationship. So whatever I'm doing, I think it's okay.”
“I'd have to vote for Minako!” ~ Usagi
“…” ~ Everyone else, including Chibiusa
“Nani?” ~ Usagi
“Oh…nothing…” ~ Minako “So you've noticed, too, Usagi-chan?”
“Well, yes, but I've also talked to Kakyuu…” ~ Usagi
“Really?! What'd she say?” ~ Rei
“Um, well…they don't love each other like they should…they're just marrying so that they would at least have a husband and wife…” ~ Usagi
“You're kidding!” ~ Minako “That's just TOO perfect!”
“Perfect for what, Minako?” ~ Mako
“So that he's still unoccupied, baka!” ~ Rei
“You shouldn't talk over such a silly thing.” ~ Ami “I still think that it's wrong.”
“So you're not in with us?” ~ Chibiusa
“Well…”
“Okay! Meet you all at Juuban Dohyou Bo-ringu!” ~ Minako
Ja!” ~ Everyone else except for Ami
Everyone hung up.
Ami sighs, shaking her head as she thought of her overjoyed friends. She smiled at the thought.
*****************************
“Kakyuu, Seiya, Taiki, Yaten!” Minako exclaims, waving at them. She then runs over to Yaten and jumps on him. “Give me a hug, Yaten…!”
“I'm—I'm claustrophobic!”
“Oh, lies, Yaten,” Seiya laughs.
Kakyuu waves at the girls. “Konnichiwa, girls!”
“Konnichiwa!”
All of a sudden, Mamoru walks in.
Mamoru-san?!” Usagi gasps, and then she grins suspiciously. “Oh…don't tell me you're here to…” She glances at Kakyuu.
“Uh, no,” Mamoru sighs as he walks over. “Rei told me of this. I'm only here to watch you girls—and guys—bowl. It's not exactly my type of sport.”
“I'm glad you're here, Mamoru-san!” Kakyuu giggles. “I like your jacket.” (Warning: his green jacket is very ugly.)
Mamoru blushes. “Uh…Arigatou…Kakyuu-hime.”
“No, just call me Kakyuu.” She winks. “Or Kakyuu-chan.”
He blushes deeper. “Hai, Kakyuu-chan.”
Minako whispers to the girls, “He's got a crush…”
Mako nods, and whispers, “He's a cheater…”
Usagi pulls on a face. “M—Minna…”
All of a sudden, another girl pops into view. “Hi!” she says cheerfully to Mamoru.
Mamoru blushes again. “H—Hi…” he says, studying her appearances. (She's really pretty.)
Usagi steps in front of the girl. “Hey! He's already occupied!”
Seiya groans. “I feel so bad for myself.”
Taiki and Yaten giggles.
The girl gives Usagi a snobby look. “Are you his girlfriend?”
Usagi blushes. “N—No!”
Everyone stares at her with complete shock.
Usagi looks back at Mamoru. She couldn't let some girl take over Mamoru's head. She wanted Mamoru to be with a friend of hers, someone who deserves him completely, and that girl is Kakyuu.
Mamoru gives Usagi a stern look. “What're you doing?”
She gives him a dirty look. “You already have a girl…DON'T YOU?!?!”
Mamoru backs down. “S—sure…”
Rei steps in. “Mamoru, I thought that…”
Usagi giggles. “Well, Mamoru's been dreaming of a girl lately…” She glances at Kakyuu, which made Kakyuu smile. “She has long red hair…and um…she's very pretty…”
Kakyuu laughs. “Oh, stop it, Usagi-chan!”
“Oh…I get it…You were joking the entire time, weren't you?” Seiya laughs.
“Well—”
The girl shoves Usagi out of the way, and takes Mamoru's arm.
Usagi was about to fall, but Seiya caught her.
“Are you okay?” he asks.
“H—Hai.”
“So your name is Mamoru?” The girl asks him.
“Hai, but can you let go—?”
“Can I call you Mamo-chan?”
“I don't know you!”
“Well, I can fix that. How about we have a date tonight?”
“I'm busy.”
“Doing what?”
“Um…Studying.”
“Studying?” She laughs. “Are you serious?”
Yes.”
She smiles. “Well, when my friend asked you out to stay a night with her, you gladly agreed. What's the difference with me?”
“MAMORU-SAN?!” Usagi screams.
Mamoru hesitates. “When did this—”
The girl grips him tighter. “You don't remember? How can you not? You two stayed together at one of the finest hotels in all of Tokyo.”
Usagi was steamed. Mamoru was dating someone? When they were still seeing each other?! Even though Usagi didn't love him the way she should, it's still pretty harsh to be two-timed on.
Seiya looks at Usagi's angry face. He frowns. “O—Odango…Maybe we should—”
Usagi stood up and took off.
“Usagi!” Mamoru called after her. “Oh, great,” he mutters, and then looks back at the girl. “What was that for?”
“At least I got your girlfriend to scram,” she mumbles, and then smiles at Mamoru.
“Was that what you were trying to do?!” Mamoru demands. “Then you've got the wrong girl!”
She frowns. “N—Nani? She's not your girlfriend?”
“NO! I DON'T HAVE ONE!”
Everyone gasps.
“Mamoru-san, how could you say that?” Ami asks. “She thinks of you that way!”
Mamoru shakes her head. Realizing that everyone in the entire place was watching the scene, he took off embarrassed.
“What was that all about?” Seiya asks.
The girl shrieks, “Wait, Mamo-chan!” and runs after him.
Mako shakes her head. “I don't know…”
“She doesn't give up easily,” Yaten says, clenching his fist. “I hate girls who lie like that.”
“Good,” Minako chirps as she clings onto him. “You've got me!”
Kakyuu sighs. “I wonder how Mamoru's feeling…I can't believe she lied about that…”
“I wonder how Usagi's feeling,” Rei says. “She must be so sad that her prince on the white horse cheated on her.”
“Which, of course, he didn't,” Mako says.
“I'll go after her,” Seiya says quietly, although everyone heard him.
They turned to Seiya. “Nani?”
“I'll go after her.” He grins and winks. “Don't worry, I won't do anything.”
Rei blushes because of his wink. He still makes her knees weak. “S—sure!”
He takes off.
*****************************
“Odango?” Seiya asks, as he walks into her view.
She sighs with a smile. “Seiya.” She wipes away her tears quickly. “What're you doing here?”
He smirks. “What does it look like? I'm checking on how you're doing.”
She blushes. “Oh. Um…I'm okay…”
“Mamoru-san didn't do that.”
“Nani?”
“The girl was just lying.”
She laughs softly. “I thought so. But I'm still too weak. I cry easily.”
“No, you're not weak. You've saved everyone from Chaos, didn't you?” He smirked again. “Too bad Chaos is back.”
She smiles. “Well, if I'm here, nothing will happen!”
He glares at her teasingly. “Hey…! That's my line!”
Usagi giggles. “Well, too bad, because I said it first!”
“Usagi-chan?” Kakyuu asks, as everyone else steps up to her.
“Huh? You're all here?” Usagi grins. “I'm sorry I was so wimpy earlier.”
“No, that's alright,” Mako says.
“I'd still have to agree on the `wimpy' part,” Rei declares.
Usagi gives her a dirty look while everyone else sweat-dropped.
“So, are you going to go back to Mamoru-san and apologize?” Taiki asks.
“Hai, I am. I hope he forgives me about my behavior.”
“Good luck, Odango!” Seiya says with a smile.
Ami bows. “I hope you two get back together just fine!”
Usagi stares at her. “Wait, why?”
“What do you mean, why?” Rei snaps.
“We broke up yesterday,” Usagi confesses.
“WHAT?!” everyone screams. Ami almost fainted.
“Well,” Usagi starts, “Mamoru loves another woman.”
“How dares he,” Seiya says. “What a freak. Who would cheat on such beautiful girls?”
Usagi blushes. “Well, I love another man also.” She looks up at the stars (okay, don't ask me, “How can there be stars at this time?!” Well, answer: I don't know).
No one figured out Usagi's hint.
Seiya scratched his head. Great…so who's going to be my rival this time? He must be handsome…
“What does he look like?” Minako asks. “Please, please, please give us the details!” she begs.
Usagi laughs. “Well…he has long black hair, and he's really funny, and is awesome at singing, writing music, and playing softball. Also conceited, if I might add that in.” She winks.
Everyone scratches their heads. “Hmm…who has long black hair, really funny, awesome at singing, writing music, plays softball, and is conceited?”
Seiya thinks hard. “God…Why is that so familiar?” He snickers. He sounds really good…Darn it! What am I thinking? I have to be better than that guy! “Does he have a ponytail?” Seiya asks.
“Hai!”
“Damn it…how can he be such a copier?!” He combs his hand through his black hair. “Oh well. I'm so honored that I'm actually being cloned.
Usagi giggles while Yaten muttered, “Freak.”
“How old is he?” Mako asks.
“He's sixteen years old.”
“He must be a really cute boy!” Minako says.
Yaten nudges Minako.
Minako grins slyly. “Oh…Yaten! You're jealous!”
Usagi laughs. “Actually, I'd have to say that he's half girl.”
“WHAT?!” Seiya asks. “That's disgusting! I've never known anyone in my life who's half girl and half boy!”
Everyone starts thinking for a minute, and then focused their attention on the Three Lights. “Aren't you half girls?”
They all hesitated, and started blushing. “Um. Well…”
Usagi grins.
All of a sudden, they heard, “MATTE!”
They turned to see Chibiusa jogging up to them. When she finally caught up, she exhales, and rubs her forehead. “I thought you were all supposed to be at the Bowling Arena!”
“Too bad, kiddo, you were too late anyway,” Usagi says.
Seiya smirks. “You remind me of someone I know…” He glances at the blushing Usagi.
Chibiusa smiles and jumps on his back.
“OOF!”
“Konnichiwa, Sei-chan!”
A girl walks up to them. “Be quiet, will you—ooh! Three Lights!” She clasps her hands together. “I love the Three Lights!”
Seiya looks up at her, and then glares. The same happened to Yaten and Taiki.
“Hey—what're you doing here?!” Seiya demands.
The girl looked confused. “Nani?”
Yaten shoves her back into the railing. “Do you know who we are?”
“The Three Lights, ne?”
“Well, yeah…but do you realize who you are?”
She grins. “I'm Najin Takeo.”
“Takeo?” Taiki asks. “So that's your name?”
She looks at him. “You're cute.”
He blushes.
“Hey, don't tell me you have a crush on an enemy!” Yaten yells at him.
“Nani?” Rei asks.
“An enemy?” Ami looks at the girl. “She's an enemy?”
“We can sense a dark aura coming from her,” Seiya explains.
“That's right,” Kakyuu agrees. “She must be the one attacking on Kinmoku, is that correct?”
The three boys nodded.
The girl smiles. “My, my, my, you must be Princess Kakyuu, right?”
Kakyuu glares at her. “What do you want?”
“Simple.” She rips off her clothes, and underneath, she's got a whole new set of the maroon and black fuku. “Your Star Seeds!” She looks over at the Three Lights. “So how'd you know about all this?” she questions.
Seiya glares at her.
She studies them more closely. “Oh, you must be the there cute girls who transformed into the Sailor Starlights, ne?” She grins at them. “You were with the boy whom you called Pervert and he called you Beautiful Girls?”
Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki all blushed. “Err…”
“YATEN!” Minako screams. “WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH THE PERVERT?!?!?!?!”
The girl laughs. “Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sailor Samoa Stove!”
“Stove? Why the heck are you named after stove?” Seiya asks.
“I know………” Rei agrees.
“Hey, aren't stoves fat?” Seiya asks.
Everyone (except for Seiya and Sailor Samoa Stove) cracks up.
“What's so funny?” Seiya asks.
“Yeah, what's so funny?” Samoa Stove demands. She points at Seiya. “Why do you always have to irritate me? For the second time, Fighter, you will be my first target!”
“That's not fair!” Seiya whines with a smirk. “I'm innocent! Why do you always have to pick on me?!”
“Because you interrogate me!”
“Nani? I only asked you if stoves were fat and why you were named after fat stoves.”
“THAT'S WHY I'M TARGETING YOU FIRST!!!!” she screams. She holds up her wrists and shot out two bolts again, that aimed for Seiya. Seiya dodged the attack, and the other girls were about to get away, but Samoa Stove stopped them.
“Let them go!” Seiya demands.
“Yeah, they're just innocent girls!” Taiki insists. “They have nothing to do with us!”
“No way!” Samoa Stove hisses. “If they're your friends, then they'll have to die. At any chance, who knows if they have the star seeds that I'm looking for?”
The boys glared at Samoa Stove, looked both ways to check if anyone's coming, and then transformed.
Snap.
Snap.
 
Snap.
Snap.
“Penetrating from the evil darkness…” Healer starts out.
“…We are the wandering shooting stars!” Maker says.
“I am Sailor Star Fighter!”
“I am Sailor Star Healer!”
“I am Sailor Star Maker!”
“We are the Sailor Starlights…! Stage…On!”
Sailor Samoa Stove claps. “Wow, that's very interesting.”
“Are you mocking us?” Healer demands.
“No, only your brains.” She starts cracking up at her lame joke.
Everyone looked at her questionably.
“Is she choking on something?” Fighter asks.
“No, I think she's dying,” Usagi says.
“Oh. Must be,” Fighter agrees.
“I think she's throwing up,” Mako says.
“Yuck,” Minako says. “Um…we should…transform…”
“Hai!”
The girls all hid behind a building and transformed.
“Nani?” Sailor Samoa Stove asks when a beam of light shown on a girl with wings and hearts floating behind her for the background.
“Interrupting a group of girls and boys, especially on a beautiful day like this is something I cannot forgive!” the girl says. “Agent of love and justice, I'm a pretty girl in a sailor suit…Sailor Moon…!”
Sailor Samoa Stove gasps. “Sailor Moon?”
“In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!”
All of a sudden, Sailor Mars kicks her out of the way. “What do you mean by, `I'll'?! We exist too, you know!”
Sailor Moon sighs. “Oh, right…”
Everyone sweat-dropped. “N—No way…”
“Sailor Tinkle!” Samoa Stove calls.
A robot-like girl steps out into view. “Hai, hai!”
Samoa Stove points at the Sailor Senshi. “Get these girls!”
“Nani?” Jupiter asks. “Where'd that monster come from?”
Samoa Stove grins. “She was my target earlier this morning. Although she didn't have the Star Seed I wanted, she can still make herself useful.” A phone booth appeared, and she went in and waved. “Ja!”
And she disappeared.
“Damn it! Not again!” Healer hissed.
“Tinkle, Tinkle!” the monster screams. She had a gun, and shot twinkles in the air.
“ARG!” Sailor Moon cries when a twinkle floated to her. “Ooh! Pretty!”
“DON'T TOUCH IT!” the rest of the sailor senshi shouts at her.
“Fine, fine, don't be that mean,” Sailor Moon says with a teasing frown.
“Mars Flame Sniper!” The arrow hit the monster pretty hard.
“Sailor Moon, do it now!”
“Hai!” Sailor Moon says. She holds up her scepter. “Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!”
The monster cried, “Beautiful!” and then went back to it's owner.
“THAT GIRL?!” everyone yelled when they saw who it was.
They all de-transformed.
“Mamoru-san would be so happy if he were here,” Usagi mutters as she took a good look at the girl who made her cry in the first place.
“Odango—you're not over that yet?” Seiya smirks.
Usagi blushes. She couldn't resist the smirk. She quickly turned away. “Well, I'm hungry! Let's go visit Motoki-kun!” she calls as she ran down the street.
*****************************
“ACK! I'm late again!” Usagi screams when she looked at her clock. She got ready quickly, and skipped breakfast. She ran to school and into class. “I'm here!”
“You're late,” her teacher says, shaking his head.
Usagi bites her lips, and then broke into cries. “I WAS SOO TIRED! IT WAS MY ALARM CLOCK'S FAULT! IT DIDN'T WAKE ME UP! OOF!” She fell down onto the floor as someone ran into her.
“I'm here!” Seiya yells.
“G—Get off me, Seiya!” Usagi says.
Seiya laughs and gets off of her. “What's wrong? Couldn't take it when a handsome guy sits on you?”
She blushes. “N—No!”
“SIT DOWN, BOTH OF YOU OR YOU'LL GET A DETENTION!” the teacher screams.
“Hai, sensei,” the both say in unison, and sat in their normal desks.
Usagi looks at the edge of her desk. There was a small picture drawn of her and Seiya. She smiled at that. She was having a good time studying the picture when all of a sudden, she felt someone poking a pencil eraser at her back. A sweat-drop formed on her head as she slowly turned around. “Nani?” she asks.
Seiya smiles at her. “I'm bored. Your back is soft.”
She glares at him, and then turns back to the teacher.
Seiya kept poking her, and she kept ignoring him.
Minako, Mako, and Ami couldn't help but watch the scene. They all giggled at the same time.
The teacher sent them a death glare and continued on with the lesson of Ancient Chinese Dynasties.
The day at school finally ended.
“I am so lucky!” Usagi claims. “No detention like usual!”
“Maybe that's because I'm here,” Seiya says, eying her.
She gave him a dirty look. “NO!” All of a sudden, they heard BBRRRRR!
Usagi clutches her stomach, and falls over.
Mako rolls her eyes. “She must be hungry again.”
Seiya smirks at the girl with two odangos and continued on.
“M—Minna, MATTE!” Usagi says once she got back up on her feet.
“Oi, Odango! Nice to see you again,” Seiya says with a grin.
She glares at him. “Why are you always like that?”
“Like what?”
“You always smile.”
He shrugs. “I only smile for you, Odango, and no, I don't smile all the time.”
“Yeah, he doesn't smile when you're around Mamoru,” Yaten muttered.
Seiya stomped on his foot.
“OUCH!”
“That must be a train,” Seiya says. “Let's go.”
The girls laugh and continue on until they got to the Crown.
“Motoki-kun!” Minako says, waving over at him!
He waves back. “Minako-chan!”
Yaten leans in close. “You must know her very well, `Motoki-kun'?” he asks suspiciously.
Motoki stares at him. “Sure…”
Minako giggles and throws her arms around him. “You're still jealous!”
Motoki turned white. “Minako, you have a boyfriend?”
“Hai!”
Yaten pulls her off of him. “Iie!”
Minako smiles at him. “You're jealous!” she sang.
Mako rolled her eyes. “It's nice to know that there aren't any Minako clones.”
The boys had to agree to that.
“By the way, where's Kakyuu?” Usagi asks.
Taiki, Yaten, and Seiya shrugged.
“We're not sure,” Seiya admits. “Probably out with some boy.”
“And you're not worried about that?” Mako asks.
“No,” he sighs. “She's like a sister to me.”
“Yeah, so we've heard…” Ami says, and then covers her mouth quickly.
Seiya blinks at her.
“U—Usagi told us!” Mako says, pointing at Usagi.
Usagi folds Makoto's hands back. “Hey! Don't accuse me!”
“Well, it's true!”
“You're beginning to act like Rei!”
Mako giggles.
Yaten clasps his hand together. “So Kakyuu is still single?!”
Seiya frowns and looks out the window.
Usagi caught Seiya frowning, and she became sad herself. But then she says, “Hai, Kakyuu is single. She loves Seiya like a brother…err, or sister.”
Seiya turns to Usagi. “Really, Odango? So that means that I can break up with her?”
Usagi laughs. “You've never even dated her. You probably just came up to her and said, `Will you marry me?'” After Usagi realized what she said, she frowned. She didn't want Seiya to do that to any other girl except herself.
Seiya laughs. “Well, I did something like that. Maybe we should go out on a date, Odango.”
Usagi blushes. “N—No! I'm busy!”
Seiya looked at her with teasing sympathy. “Aw…still stuck up with that excuse?”
Yaten and Taiki overheard.
“Seiya, you went out on a date with Miss Tsukino?” Taiki asks.
Seiya stares at them and blinks. “Err…”
Ami's face was as red as Minako's bow.
Usagi glanced at her and laughed. “Ami-chan, you can tell them!”
Ami nods slowly and speaks out, “Yes, Mr. Kou did ask Usagi-chan out.” She felt awkward, being the only one that knew about their date.
Seiya smiles. “Odango, so you allow her to tell them about us?”
Usagi blushes furiously. “D—Don't think like that, Seiya!”
“Aw…I was thinking of a pet name,” Seiya says.
Usagi glares at him. “NO WAY!”
Yaten leans in, and asks Usagi, “So, Tsukino girl, ne? How did it feel to be on a date with the annoying rascal Seiya? Must be like the hot place, ne?”
Usagi nods, agreeing totally. “Hai, that's exactly it. He screamed like a baby on the roller coater.” She giggles.
Seiya studies her. “Odango—you screamed even louder than I did, or anyone else on the thing.”
She laughs nervously.
He grins at her. “I still hope you remember The Misunderstanding scene.”
She glows red, jumps on him, and starts choking on him.
He pulls her back, laughing. “Odango, here, thought that I was going to do something She Thought I Was Doing, since we were the only ones in a room at the club.”
“Something…?” Minako asks. “Like, something what?”
Mako stuffs her back. “Like Kissing Something, Minako!”
“OOH! Did you kiss her?” Minako asks.
“He-he-he…” Seiya says, eying his Odango. “We kissed deeply, alright.”
“COOOOOOL!” Minako screams. “Yaten, I'm jealous! Why don't you ever do something like that to me?!”
Yaten rolled his eyes. “Not in a million years.”
She starts jumping on him.
Usagi shoves Seiya back. “No, we didn't kiss! He only took me out to dance! Jeez!” She stuck out a tongue at Seiya, who immediately returned the :P and soon, they started a tongue war.
Everyone sweat-dropped.
Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, and Hotaru came in.
“So, Buns-head,” Haruka starts, “how are you and Mamoru-san?”
Usagi grins. “We're getting along with each other very well! In fact, I think he has a major crush on Kakyuu-hime!”
“Hey!” Yaten says. “He can't have her!”
Minako pulls on his ponytail.
“OW!”
“That's what you get for leaving me out.”
Usagi smiles at the two.
“Told you so,” Setsuna says, sticking a tongue out at Haruka.
Haruka teasingly glares at her. “Oi, Kitten Number Seven! How was I supposed to know?!”
“For one thing, you should listen to Time Guardians.”
Haruka narrows her eyes.
“Usagi-chan and Mamoru-san aren't going to end up together in the future,” Setsuna continues.
“Oh, I see,” Haruka says.
Michiru and Hotaru laughs.
“Hey…!” Haruka says, turning her attention to Michiru and Hotaru. “Kitten Number Six, Kitten Number Eight, what are you kittens laughing about?”
(Ahem—Kitten= Usagi, Kitten Number Two= Ami, Kitten Number Three= Rei, Kitten Number Four= Makoto, Kitten Number Five= Minako, Kitten Number Six= Michiru, Kitten Number Seven= Setsuna, Kitten Number Eight= Hotaru, The Perfect Man For Kitten= Mamoru, Aliens= Three Lights.)
Hotaru grins. “Haruka-papa, you're so weird!”
She smiles. “Really? How so?”
“Your face,” everyone heard Seiya mutter.
“Yo, Alien!” Haruka calls to Seiya. “What're you talking about?!”
Michiru steps in front of her. “Ahem.”
“I mean, what're you talking about, Seiya? Speak louder,” Haruka mumbles.
Michiru smile at him.
“My, you're so considerate,” Hotaru says.
Haruka narrows her eyes at her. “Kitten Number Eight, how about some tea, ne?”
“Hai, Kitten Number Nine!”
Haruka narrows her eyes even more. “Oi, only I can make up the names. Another thing—there is no Kitten Number Nine.”
“Oh, yes, those are one of the Three Lights, ne?” she asks.
“No, they're called Aliens. Now let's go get some tea.” Tenoh Haruka and Tomoe Hotaru go up to order some tea while the rest of everyone else stare at each other.
“My, I feel so complimented to be named Alien,” Seiya says sarcastically.
Usagi laughs, “Maybe that's because you are one!”
Seiya looks at her. “Really, Odango?”
Usagi stops. “Oh no…”
Seiya jumps on her and starts tickling her to death.
“Any time soon, you're going to kill her,” Yaten states the obvious, looking at his watch. “Yup. Anytime now.”
“So who's the alien now?” Seiya smirks as he got off of Usagi.
Her face was gleaming red from all the laughter. “No fair!” Her face was about to turn normal color when all of a sudden, a huge cake flew to her face.
Everyone turned towards Haruka and Hotaru.
They point at each other. “It was her fault!”
Haruka and Hotaru walk over to Usagi.
“Ah, Kitten, you don't feel too bad, do you?” Haruka asks with a goofy face.
Usagi starts crying. “I'VE GOT CAKIFIED!”
Sweat-drops.
“You can get cleaned up.”
Usagi nodded, the way babies do when they cry. “Mm!”
“So,” Haruka says, looking up towards Seiya, “Seiya, what're you doing here?”
“I'm here with Yaten and Taiki, along with the girls. We just got home from school. Why?” Seiya studies her slowly with suspicion. (They never really liked each other. At all.)
Haruka shrugs. “No reason.”
“Oh…! I see what you're thinking,” Seiya says with an evil smile.
Haruka glares at him.
“You're mad because I get to spend time with the girls and you can't, right?”
Everyone sweat-dropped.
“What? Why is everyone looking at me like that?” Seiya demands.
Usagi rolled her eyes. “Even I wouldn't say something like that!”
“Oh, really?”
“Hai, hai!” Usagi smiles. “At any chance, I should get cleaned up. Do you know where Motoki-kun is?”
Minako points at the counter. “He's right over—” She pauses when she didn't see him there. “Oh.”
“I rest my point.”
“Maybe he's at his office,” Mako suggests, but then Ami asks, “Are there even any offices at this place?”
Seiya stands up. “Odango! I'll go with you.”
“Nani?”
He winks at her. “You need a bodyguard.”
“That was months ago,” Haruka says.
Setsuna looks at Haruka. “Oh?”
“It's a long story,” Michiru explains with an assuring smile.
“I see.”
“Okay, Seiya!” Usagi says.
They look around the place, and found a door. Once they got in, it was all dark.
“ACK! What is this place?” Usagi whispers as she hid behind his back.
“Shh…” Seiya whispers back to her. “It's only a hallway, I think.”
They walk up to the door, and finally found a switch.
Usagi happily switched the lights on. “Hey, look!” Usagi points at another door that read `Keep Out!'
“Okay, let's go.” Seiya took off, but then Usagi held him back.
“Are you crazy? It says Keep Out!”
“Yeah. So?”
“It's scary…”
Seiya chuckles. “It's not scary. I'm here to protect you, remember?”
Usagi blushes. “Um…but it says Keep Out…”
“Keep Out is another way of saying Keep In, you got it, Odango? Everyone knows that Keep Out signs just make people more curious. Come on.” Seiya led her to the door, and knocked on it. Twice.
And then someone opened the door.
Usagi and Seiya both hugged each other and screamed.
*****************************
Everyone heard two screams.
“That's Seiya and Usagi!” Hotaru says. “They need help!”
Yaten rolled his eyes. “It's their problem—not mine.”
“Hey,” Minako says, “if it's their, problem then it's my problem. Fine, you don't have to go, but I'm coming!”
Yaten shot his head up. “No way, I'm not going to let you go in there by yourself with no one cool to protect you! I'm coming with you!”
Minako blushes and clasps her hands together. “You're such a prince, Yaten! So you do like me!”
Sweat drops.
“Hurry up!” Taiki says as they all went through the door. They saw Seiya and Usagi hugging each other, screaming to death.
“Nani? What're you two doing?” Yaten asks.
Haruka's eyes lit up. “SEIYA! Step away from Buns-head!”
Seiya and Usagi stopped screaming, looked at each other, blushed, and then pulled away. “Um…err…”
“What was so scary?” Mako asks.
“T—The door,” Usagi says pointing at it.
“I—It opened by itself,” Seiya says.
“IS THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU SCREAMED, JUST LOUD ENOUGH FOR THE ENTIRE COUNTRY TO HEAR?!” Yaten yells.
Seiya put a finger up to his own lips. “SHHH! You're going to awaken the ghosts!”
Usagi nods in agreement.
“I'm out of here,” Yaten mutters, turning his back to them. “I can't think of spending any more time with a bunch of spirit-callers.”
“Rei would be mad if she heard you say that…” Hotaru accuses.
“So?”
“…Never mind…”
Setsuna smiles at Usagi and Seiya. “Mind if I go through? I'm not afraid of ghosts. I've been guarding the Time Streams alone for such a long time, that I've forgotten the term of `ghosts'.”
“S—Sure, Setsuna-chan,” Usagi says, stepping away from the door with Seiya.
“Be aware of…ghosts, okay?” Seiya warns.
Setsuna rolled her eyes and steps in, turns on the light, and waited.
Soon, a guy with blonde short hair walked into that room from another doorway.
Setsuna screams.
“SETSUNA!” everyone outside yells and rushed in to see what's going on.
Setsuna had her back turned from the person and her face was white as snow. “N—N—Na—k—ked man.” She pointed her finger over her shoulder.
Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki looked up, and saw Motoki standing naked first, and they jumped in front of him to block him from the girls.
“D—Don't look!” Seiya says.
“Yo, Motoki!” Yaten says, not bothering to look back, since he was the girliest out of all three of them when they were still girls. “Hurry up and change! Don't stand there all day!”
“That's right,” Taiki says. “I have an exam coming up, and if I don't study, then I'm blaming you!”
Motoki nod slowly and then runs into the room he came from, and closed the door.
They all sighed of relief.
“That was close,” Mako says.
“Yes, I can't imagine what we could've done if we had seen him naked,” Ami agrees.
“Actually, I think he might look cute,” Minako says, stuck in her own dream world again.
Everyone stares at her.
“I'm only kidding, you guys!” Minako says. “He's like a brother to me. It's disgusting.”
“Right,” Usagi says. “We should leave…Before—” She double checks Setsuna. “Are you okay, Setsuna-chan?”
Setsuna blinks, and then shakes her head. “No, I'm fine.” That was disgusting...Ugh…
*****************************
Everyone walks out of the place, and bumped into Rei, Kakyuu, and Mamoru. After a while of talking, they saw Sailor Samoa Stove.
“Hey, it's that girl!” Rei declares, pointing at her.
Samoa Stove felt that someone was pointing at her, and turned around to see Rei. “Shimatta…” she whispers to herself. “Those snobby girls and those Sailor Starlights…they're here again…” Samoa Stove held out her hand and a rod appeared.
“Nani?!” Setsuna demands.
A grin slowly spread Samoa Stove's face. She yells out, “Rift Solar Beam!”
A beam of light flashed at the group of friends.
They all looked at each other to see what's going on. In about a second, they were all gone.
*****************************
“OUCHIE!” Usagi cries as she lands in the grass.
Rei glares at her. “Of course! You're so clumsy that you can't even land on your own feet!” Rei looks around. “Where are we?”
Usagi stands up. “No way! We're alone!” She starts crying. “I'm alone with Rei-chan!”
Rei sweat-dropped and rolled her eyes. “Come on. This place looks very familiar.”
They all walked around for a while longer until they caught sight of the arcade.
Rei tugged on Usagi's shirt. “We should go in there.”
“Hai!”
The two girls walked in and found Minako playing on the car game. Next to Minako was a boy with short blonde hair and next to him was a girl with long blonde hair and two odangos.
“NO WAY!” Usagi screams. “Those three blondes…T—t—they're—”
“Minako, you, and Haruka!” Rei finishes for her.
Everyone in the entire place looked towards their way.
“O—Oh boy…” Rei and Usagi both say, biting their lips.
“HEY!” the clone of Usagi says, pointing at her. “You look exactly like me, except you might be a couple years off…”
Minako hit Usagi's head. “Of course that's not you. If that were, then you wouldn't be standing next to me, would you?”
Rei and Usagi stares at Usagi and Minako. “Err…”
Haruka glares at them. “Who are you?”
“Uh—well—we are…”
An old man rushes past Usagi and Rei, and accidentally trips on them. The three all fall down, and the old man's newspaper landed in Usagi's face.
“Hey…” she mumbles, and takes the newspaper off, examining it. “Why do you have a newspaper that's two years old?” she asks the man.
Question marks appeared around the man's head. “Err…I think you're out of date, Miss.”
“WHAT?!” Usagi screams.
Rei grabs the newspaper out of Usagi's hand and read it off herself. “WE'RE STUCK IN THE TIME?!?!?!”
“What do you mean you're stuck in time?” Past Haruka asks. “Unless you mean you're from the future, but that's not possible…”
“Ugh—no, Rei was only kidding,” Usagi says, giving Rei a stern look. She grabs the newspaper out of her hands and gave it back to the old man.
The old man nodded in thanks and hurried off.
“Rei?” Past Minako asks. “I know a girl name Rei…Mentioning of her, you look exactly like her, except you look around sixteen…she's only sixteen, I believe.”
Rei blinks at her. “Okay.”
*****************************
Minako, Ami, and Mamoru bounced onto the street.
“What on earth?” Mamoru grumbles, standing up. “Where are we?”
All of a sudden, a monster appeared.
“A monster! At six o'clock!” Ami says, pointing at it.
“Minna, transform!” Minako says.
“Hai!”
The three hid in the bushes and transformed into Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, and Tuxedo Kamen.
They jumped into view.
“We won't let you hurt the beautiful lands of Tokyo!” Venus declares.
“It is our duty to protect the lives and nature of the planet!” Mercury says right after.
“In the name of the…err…planets, we will punish you!” they all say together.
Just then, they realized that there were more than just the monster—in front of them stood the fifteen-year-old Inners along with Sailor Moon.
“ACK!” they (even the monster itself) screamed.
*****************************
Yaten, Taiki, and Seiya landed in a familiar place.
“Nani? The school?” Taiki demands.
“Why the heck would that Stove-girl zap us to the school?” Seiya asks.
“Beats me,” Yaten grumbles. “We should go now.”
“Go where?” Seiya asks with a smug smile.
“Where do you think?”
“To Odango's?” he suggests.
“To study?” Taiki suggests.
Yaten shrugs and looks at the clock. “OH MY GOSH!”
“What is it now, Yaten?” Taiki sighs.
Yaten slowly points at the clock. “I—It's nine o'clock in the morning! We're going to be late for class!” Yaten drags Seiya and Taiki to their class.
“But I thought we already went to school!” Seiya whines.
“HURRY UP!” Yaten screams. “MY REPUTATION WILL BE RUINED IF I CAN'T EVEN GET TO CLASS ON TIME!”
They ran into their classroom.
Everyone snaps their heads up to see them, and stared at them with their mouths shaped as an O.
“What's wrong?” Seiya asks, and then combs his fingers through his hair. “We're looking good, ne?”
Usagi stands up and points at them. “CLONES!” she yells.
“What was that, Odango?”
Just then, a person stood up from behind Usagi, and it was Seiya himself. “Nani?! Who's this? How come this guy looks exactly like me except maybe a few months older?!”
Present Seiya, Taiki, and Yaten stared at their past selves.
“This is impossible…” Taiki murmurs.
Yaten tugs on Taiki's sleeves. “Taiki, Seiya, we should go. The past form of me is glaring at me.” He shrugs. “Who knew I looked that good?”
Seiya light punches him. “So who's the conceited brat now, huh?”
Past Usagi runs over to them. “What do you mean `past form of me'?”
Past Mako runs over too, with the rest of the Inners (except for Rei, since she was at her private school). “Do you mean you're from the future?”
“Or you might be clones?” Ami suggests.
“That's nonsense,” the teacher snaps. “That would be clearly impossible. Why would a clone be at our school, especially cloned by three famous boys? And why would there be people from the future, Mako?”
Past Mako and Ami bows. “Gomen, sensei.”
Past Minako raises an eyebrow at the Present boys. “But just now, this guy right here,” she says, pointing to Present Yaten, “mentioned that the other two boys' names are Taiki and Seiya. It's too convenient.”
“That must be the smartest you've ever gotten,” Present Yaten mutters.
Past Minako grins at him. “You must be Yaten!”
“Hai.”
Present Seiya nudges him hard. “No, he's Monika.”
“…Why do I have to sound like a girl?” Past Yaten asks.
Present Seiya smiles at him, and focuses his attention back to the teacher. “He's Koki Monika, my friend with the brown hair is Koki Myna, and I'm Koki Ryobi.”
Present Taiki glares at him. “Why do we have to have names that sound more like females'?”
Present Seiya shrugs and turns back to the teacher. “Do you know what the date is?”
“Sure,” the teacher says, and gives the exact date. It seems like they're stuck in the past just a little before they all found out their identities.
Present Yaten, Seiya, and Taiki looked startled.
“Why, is something wrong?” the teacher asks.
They all shake their heads. “No, sensei.”
“Would you like to stay in this class for today?”
Present Yaten shakes his head. “No, sensei, we would be fine if we—”
Present Seiya and Taiki both punched him in the stomach. “We'll be staying here,” they say with a pleased smile.
The teacher raises his eyebrows.
“That's no fair!” Yaten complains. “We already went to school! I don't see what good it is to repeat the same course. Just because you want to stay with `Your Odango,' Seiya, and just because you want to see your Mizuno girl, Taiki, it doesn't mean that I want to stay here!”
Present Seiya sent a teasing grin to him. “Don't you want to see your Minako, Yaten?”
Present Yaten blushes. “N—No! I don't believe in you two!”
Past Minako grins. “Monika, you like me?! No, wait, did he say Yaten? And did you say Seiya and Taiki? Were you referring those names to them?”
Present Yaten sighs. “Seiya, Taiki, we've changed the future.”
Present Seiya shrugs. “We'll have Setsuna change it back once we find her.”
Usagi jumps up. “Did you say Setsuna?! You know her?!”
Taiki and Yaten clamp their hands over Seiya's mouth. “Seiya didn't say anything!”
“Seiya?” Past Usagi questions. “Seiya's right here.” She points to the Past Seiya.
Past Seiya shot up a wave. “Odango's right.”
Somehow, Present Seiya was easily jealous when his past self called her “Odango.” What am I kidding? That's me, so I shouldn't get jealous. Present Seiya smirked, the way he always did.
Past Usagi blushes. “Wow, you did that just like him!”
“Did what?”
“Uh—never mind.”
“Oi,” Present Taiki says, patting Present Seiya and Yaten, “do you think that we can get Pluto to bring us back to our time? I mean, the Pluto from this dimension?”
Present Seiya and Yaten exchanged glances.
“Say, Taiki, you're pretty smart,” Seiya says. “Of course, not as smart as I am.”
Taiki snickers. “Oh, right. Sure.”
Past Mako pipes up, “Hey, did you say Pluto?”
“Are you sure you're not from the future?” Past Usagi asks.
“Hai, Odango,” Present Seiya says with a smile.
Past Usagi frowns. “Hey…does everyone call me that, or is it just me?!”
“You,” he answers, although it wasn't exactly supposed to be answered. “We have something to tell you girls. After school, okay?”
She frowns even more, and the same happened to the other girls.
*****************************
Hotaru and Makoto fall onto the street, while everyone was walking around them. They gave the two strange looks, as if meaning, What on earth are two teenagers doing on the ground? And did they just fall from the sky? Or possibly from nowhere? Ugh—never mind, let's not get involved.
Mako glared at them while Hotaru was having a hard time whipping the dust off of her clothes.
“What's gong on?” Hotaru asks.
Mako shrugs. “Don't know. Maybe we should ask…”
When Mako and Hotaru asked a stranger, the stranger replied.
“NANI?!” Mako and Hotaru screams. “TWO YEARS STUCK IN THE PAST?!”
“This can be difficult…” Hotaru murmurs while she rubbed her head. “I say we should go to Setsuna-mama. Err—in this time. If Setsuna was around this time, she would have fallen down with us.”
“Yes…but…two years ago, I believe, we haven't really met Setsuna, unless she was at the Time Streams. But we can't exactly do that. I mean, I think the only way we actually met her there was because of Chibiusa…or something like that.”
Hotaru shrugs and sighs. “Come on. Let's just walk around.”
“Hai!”
They walk around for a while, until a monster appeared.
“Is that a Cardian?” Mako asks, surprised.
“Nani?” Hotaru asks. “What's a…Cardian?”
“A type of monster,” Mako explains. “We fought against it two years ago. The enemy was Ali and En, but in the end, they turned nice.”
“Should we help them out?”
Mako smiles. “Sure. I can't stand not fighting when I see danger coming by.”
“I totally agree.”
The two hid behind a building.
“Jupiter Crystal Power….Make Up!” Mako yells.
“Saturn Planet Power…Make Up!” Hotaru yells.
The two jumped in front of the monster, even though they already saw the Sailor Team there.
“Fighting against the Sailor Senshi and harming the innocent people's lives,” Sailor Saturn says, and then Sailor Jupiter finishes, “by draining energy from them is just deadly wrong!”
“My guardian deity is the planet of silence…soldier of death and rebirth, Sailor Saturn!”
“Err…my guardian deity is the planet of…lightning and strength (I guess??)…soldier of…coolness, Sailor Jupiter!”
Sailor Saturn stares at her for one quick second, shakes her head, and focused back on the monster again. “I am one out of the four Outer Senshi of the Solar System!”
“And I am one out of the five (including Sailor Moon??) Inner Senshi inside the Solar System.”
The two looked at each other in awkwardness and continued, “And here we are!”
Past Sailor Moon gasps. “Sailor Saturn? A new senshi? And wait, Sailor Jupiter?” Past Sailor Moon takes a good look at the confused Past Sailor Jupiter.
“We'll explain later,” Sailor Saturn says.
“Right now, we have to fight!” Present Sailor Jupiter insists. “Jupiter…Oak…Evolution!”
“Silence Glaive Surprise!” Sailor Saturn yells. The two balls hit the monster, and it died.
“Wow, that was easier than the last time we did this,” Present Jupiter mutters, shrugging.
Sailor Saturn smiles at her, and then turns to the rest of them. “Maybe we should have a meeting at Rei's shrine.”
“Nani?” Past Rei asks. “You know me?”
Sailor Saturn nods. “Hai.”
So the seven sailor senshi went over to Rei's shrine.
*****************************
“Where are we?” Haruka asks, rubbing her head. “I don't like this place.”
Michiru giggles. “We're in Tokyo, dummy.”
Haruka grins. “Arigatou.” Haruka's grin dropped. “I wonder where all the other kittens are.”
“Including Mamoru-san?”
“Uh huh.”
“Maybe they're…gone.”
“Nani? What do you mean by gone, Michiru?”
“For all I know, Haruka, they're not here.”
“Where do you think they are?” she questions.
“I'm not good at guessing. But if I can, then I'd have to think that they're in a different time zone.”
“Hai, I see. You know this is a different time zone than the usual one as well?”
“I can sense it.” She pointed at the waves. “The waves…they're not as rough as the last battle so far. It's pretty weak. But as far as I can tell, back then, I would have thought that this battle was going to be very dangerous.”
“I see.”
“Haruka, you're not as fond with the waves as I am. How would you know that we're in a different time zone?”
Haruka let out a dirty look. “Michiru! You know that I know the waves just as much as you do. I watch them with you. And uh,” Haruka says, pointing at two people, “that's how I knew that we're in the past.”
Michiru takes one look and laughs. “Haruka, that's us. We were young.”
“Hai.”
Sensing that they've been watched, the two past Haruka and Michiru turned around. They both became suddenly serious when they saw their present selves.
Past Haruka walks up to them. “Nani? Who are you two?”
Present Michiru speaks, “We're not enemies. We're from the present, but to you, we would be from the future. An enemy during that period zapped us back to this time.”
“If we may,” Present Haruka says, “can we speak with your time Setsuna, please?”
“Setsuna?” Past Michiru asks.
“Who is she?” Past Haruka asks.
Both Present Haruka and Michiru stared at their past selves.
“I see my point,” Present Haruka says. “Setsuna, or Pluto, is a sailor senshi, the Guardian of Time. You will meet her later on. She guards the Time Streams.”
“We're thinking that she might be able to help us get back into our time. But, of course, first, we need to find the others. They're everywhere,” Present Michiru continues.
“Others?” Past Haruka questions. “What others? You mean the famous Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus that we've been seeing on the news?”
Present Haruka nods. “Hai. But more soldiers will come in, like you two. You two will join their forces, along with Pluto, soldier of time, and Saturn, soldier of destruction.”
“Soldier of destruction?” Past Michiru asks, and then smiles. “She must be very strong, then.”
“But,” Past Haruka says, “we're not planning to join Sailor Moon's forces. Our mission is to find the three talismans, and the time to do that has not come yet. If we join Sailor Moon and her team, they might intervene on our mission. We clearly are not alike.”
“Ah, I see how stubborn I was,” Present Haruka jokes with a smile. “But you will join their forces soon, Haruka, Michiru, whether you try to or not. You will end up liking her, and protecting her, as she is your Princess.”
“Princess?” Past Michiru asks.
“Hai,” Present Haruka says. “Don't worry about the three talismans. The remaining talismans are in you two, and Setsuna.”
“NANI?!” Past Haruka yells. “We have the remaining talismans?! Then wouldn't you two be dead?”
Past Michiru fakes a cough. “*Cough* Haruka *cough* be more polite *cough*.”
Past Haruka looks at her, and then clears her throat. “Um—I mean, it would be a thought that people that bare the three talismans die.”
Present Haruka smiles. “We thought so too. We died for a while—actually, I took suicide—but then came back to life because of Pluto.”
“Wow, she must be very great,” Past Michiru says with a soft smile. “You two mention her a lot. Must be very famous.”
They both shrug.
Michiru nudges Haruka softly. “You forgot more sailor senshi who are joining our forces, Haruka.”
Haruka gives her a dirty look. “Do we have to? I mean, they're aliens from a different planet—”
“Aren't we all from different planets and then got revived to Earth?”
Haruka put on a smug smile. “Three more sailor senshi arrived on earth. Their planet was destroyed by Sailor Galaxia, who was possessed by Chaos. When that had happened, the three senshi's Princess, Princess Kakyuu, fled to Earth, the three senshi, the Sailor Starlights, quickly arrived there as well. Their goal was to find their princess. If the mission was completed, then they would go back to their planet and rebuild everything back to normal. But there was a little disturbance.” Haruka glanced at Michiru. “The three senshi, who were born as women, switched their gender to males. They became famous idols and formed a group called the Three Lights. Everything went perfectly well when one of them fell in love with one of the sailor senshi from Sailor Moon's team.”
Past Michiru raised an eyebrow. “Oh?”
“Hai,” Present Michiru says, “and she is Sailor Moon herself. Even though Sailor Moon, or Tsukino Usagi, was devoted to spend the rest of her life with her so-called soul mate, he fell in love with her.”
“And who was the `he' from the Sailor Starlights?” Past Haruka asks.
“He's Kou Seiya, also known as Sailor Star Fighter. He never meant to fall in love with her, but he did.”
“So who is she with now, Seiya or her soul mate?” Past Haruka asks.
“She's still with her fated boyfriend, Chiba Mamoru, but then again, she recently broke up with him.”
“Nani?!” a familiar voice screeches.
They all turned to see five girls leaping out of the bushes.
“Are you the fifteen-year-old Inners?” Present Michiru asks.
(Okay, now, I'll call the Past people P…for example: P Usagi. For the Present people, I'm just going to call them by their names. For example: just Usagi.)
P Usagi nods. “Hai!” She looks over towards the bush. “MAMO-CHAN! Don't be afraid!”
P Mamoru comes out from the bushes, looking embarrassed. “It wasn't my idea to hide in the bushes.”
“So you heard the entire thing?” P Haruka asks.
“Hai, gomen nasai,” P Ami says, bowing.
“Iie, don't worry about that,” Michiru assures her.
P Usagi looks toward Haruka and Michiru. “Please, are you serious? Someone's going to fall in love with me? But I'm with my Mamo-chan!”
Haruka chuckles. “Gee, I wish you were one hundred percent of the time.”
“So who's this `Seiya'?” P Minako asks. She leans in, giggling, “Is he hot?”
Haruka sighs, looking the other way while Michiru answers, “Definitely!”
Haruka shot a look at Michiru. “Hey…! What about me?”
Michiru giggles. “You are too, but you're not a man.”
Haruka bites her own lips. “So? I'm still hot.”
She smiles. “But Seiya dedicated his life to Usagi-chan fully. You can't find all men like that, you know.”
“Oi! But I can—if not a man—dedicate my life to you!”
“He's a good flirt,” Michiru says.
“Is that even a good thing?”
“It's just a shame for him. Usagi doesn't love him back, the way he's wanted. Now he has to suffer every single time he sees Usagi-chan with Mamoru-san.”
“Now that's the only thing I feel sad about him—although I try to break them apart myself. At any chance, why can't he just find another girl? He's an idol. Millions of girls would kill to go out on a date with him. I don't see why he can't get a girl himself, someone who truly loves him.”
“So, how old are you guys now?” Mamoru asks, changing the subject. He looks from the Present Michiru and Haruka to the Past Michiru and Haruka. “You've changed a lot.”
Haruka answers, “A couple years older.”
“My, that's detailing,” they heard P Rei mumble.
Sweat-drops.
*****************************
Setsuna drops with a huge thump. “SHIMATTA!” She stands up. “God, where am I?” She caught an image of Motoki being naked in her head. She shivers. Not exactly what she was planning. She takes a look around her. She was at the Crown. What a great place to stop at for her, huh? She saw Motoki standing behind his counter. This time, he was fully dressed.
When he spotted her, he didn't look embarrassed or surprised at all.
She checks the calendar and red off all the Xs. She went up to Motoki. “Excuse me, err, sir,” she says, trying to hide her face, “it seems like you've got the date wrong. It seems like the calendar is two years off.”
Motoki gave her a strange look. “Two years off? I'm sorry, Miss, but you've got it all wrong. What we have on the calendar is exceptionally true.”
She looks up at him. “I see.” She knew right then that she was zapped into the past. She knew that the rod Sailor Samoa Stove was holding looked somewhat familiar. She looked annoyed. Why couldn't Samoa Stove at least pair me up with someone so that they can help me out? Great—it's all up to just me to help find everyone from different time zones so that I can bring them back to the present.
She quickly ran outside and transformed into Sailor Pluto. She held out her rod.
*****************************
Tuxedo Kamen, Venus, and Mercury all looked at the past Sailor Team.
“This isn't good,” Venus says. “How come I'm there when I'm standing right here?”
“They look younger, too,” Ami points out.
“They must be around fifteen,” Tuxedo Kamen says. “Maybe their late fifteens.”
“Venus…Love and Beauty…Shock!” Venus cries.
“Mercury…Aqua Rhapsody!”
Tuxedo Kamen flung his rose at the same time at the monster, and the monster died—easily.
“What a weak monster!” Venus points out.
“Who are you?” P Sailor Moon asks. “You three…aren't you from the future?”
P Mars snickers. “That's the smartest you've ever gotten, Usagi-chan!”
P Moon stuck out a tongue. “Meany!”
“Stupid!”
“Meany!”
“Stupid!”
Sweat-drops.
*****************************
Minako, Ami, and Mamoru met at P Rei's shrine. Everyone (almost) was there, including P Mamoru, P Haruka, P Michiru, P Hotaru, and P Setsuna, along with the P Inners.
“So you're from the future,” P Mako says, “but why are you in the present, or should we say, past?”
Ami smiles. “We're here because Sailor Samoa Stove, an enemy of ours, brought us to the past.”
Mamoru clears his throat. “We need to save the others. I'm thinking that they're in the past as well, except at different time zones, maybe?”
“Yeah, maybe,” Minako says. “All I know is that I have to get back to my Yaten-kun or else!”
“Yaten-kun?” P Minako repeats, suddenly interested. “He's going to be my future boyfriend?! AWESOME!”
Minako giggles. “That's right. He doesn't admit it, but he likes me—or, err, you! He's a pop idol, you know. All the girls are dying to go out with him, and of course, Seiya and Taiki!”
Mamoru and Ami rolled their eyes and sighed, leaning back against the couch, having the idea that this was going to be longer than they thought it would be.
“You should've seen Yaten!” Minako continues. “Oh, wait! The Album!” She took out The Album out from nowhere. “Everyone, like, carries it around nowadays! Here,” she says, flipping over to the page where it showed Minako and Yaten. It was when they were at camp, and the girls discovered that the boys were there as well, for a movie shoot. It showed Yaten being bored (of course, with his shirt off!) while Minako (in her bikini) leaned over him with a girly expression.
“Wow!” P Minako, Rei, Mako, Hotaru, and Usagi awes. “He's so cute!”
P Mamoru clears his throat, obviously feeling uncomfortable.
“Aw, no fair,” P Mako says. “You get to have him, Minako-chan!”
Minako and P Minako grins, and then winks. “Because we're lucky!”
P Haruka mutters, “I can't believe he's an idol. He isn't worthy enough.”
Ami sighs. “I don't see how anything's so good in him either. He's so moody and…I don't know, grumpy. Minako, how can you really like him?”
Minako smiles gently. “I don't like him, Ami. I love him. It's been a while, I guess.”
Ami nods with a smile. “Then that's good. You've found your guy, Minako-chan.”
Minako leans in with a sly grin. “YOU'VE FOUND YOUR GUY AS WELL!”
P Ami turns beat-red.
Everyone checked her face out.
Minako giggles. “You like Taiki-kun, don't you?!”
Ami turns red as well (come on—you've gotta know that Ami is the one who blushes the deepest and the easiest). “N—No! Like I told you, he's only my friend!”
Minako flips the page of “The Album” over to a page with Taiki talking to Ami and Mako about food and books.
“HE'S SO CUTE TOO!” P Minako, Rei, Hotaru, Mako, and Usagi cheers.
Ami and P Ami turned bright red now. “P—Please stop…”
“What?” P Usagi asks. “I think you should totally go for it! He really is cute!”
P Mamoru looks at her, frowning. “How about me?”
She squeezes his cheeks. “You too, Mamo-chan!” They started kissing for a while, but then Minako and Ami tossed a pillow at them.
“That's gross,” Minako admits. “Really, just don't do it in front of me unless I'm kissing Yaten!”
“Has your day come yet?” Mamoru asks.
Minako grins. “Not yet, but that day will come!” She clasps her hands together. “I can just see it…me and Yaten…under the Christmas lights…making out…”
Ami rolled her eyes. “Please, Minako-chan!”
Minako giggles. “I can't wait until Usagi's day has come to do that was Seiya!”
Everyone from the past snapped their heads and focused on Minako, Ami, and Mamoru now.
“How do you know she likes Seiya?” Ami asks.
“Well, I am the Goddess of Love, remember?”
Mamoru and Ami stares at her.
“Okay, fine, maybe I don't know,” she confesses, “but all I can say is that they're such a cute couple!”
Mamoru nods. “Don't worry, I agree too.” He didn't want to tell them that Usagi loves Seiya. He wanted Usagi to tell them all by herself. He knows that she can do it.
“Nani?” P Haruka demands. “What are you talking about? Isn't Buns-head fated to be with Mamoru?”
Ami shakes her head. “Later on, she'll break up with him. Now I guess our hopes—or at least only three of us thinks so—is that Usagi will end up with Seiya. He's the only other one out there who's perfect for Usagi. Maybe more perfect than Mamoru-san!” She quickly turns to Mamoru. “No offense, Mamoru-san.”
He chuckles. “Don't worry about it. I have my mind on Kakyuu-hime right now.”
“Aw…you're sly, Mamoru-san!” Minako teases.
“Who on earth is Seiya?” Rei asks. “How come everyone keeps mentioning him? And who is he to Usagi?”
“Well,” Minako answers, “he's going to meet you later on, when you're all sixteen. A year later. He, and two other boys, came from a different planet, planet Kimoku. Their planet was destroyed, and they had an idea that their princess was here on Earth, hiding, so they came here. They were—sad to say, but I'm not affected by that fact—really women, though, but changed their sex to males so that when they sing—oh yes, they're idols—about a princess coming to them, it won't sound all gross.”
“The three girls who are now boys,” Ami continues for Minako, “are all sailor senshi, the Sailor Starlights. Seiya is one of them—he's Sailor Star Fighter. The second one is Taiki—”
The girls gasp. “Err—go on.”
“The second one is Taiki,” Ami says, “who is also known as Sailor Star Maker. The third one is known as Sailor Star Healer, whose name is Yaten—”
“EEK!” P Minako screams. “Um, sorry.”
“Well, the only thing that they did wrong was that Kou Seiya fell in love with Tsukino Usagi,” Ami says.
“Oh, and he calls her Odango!” Minako adds in.
P Usagi sighs. “Why always Odango…?”
Minako laughs. “It's really romantic, though! He fell in love with you for you. Mamoru—” glances at him, giving him the please-don't-feel-offended look “—fell in love with you after he found about your destiny and past, Ali fell in love with you because of your strong energy, Dimande fell in love with you because of Neo Queen Serenity, Umino—don't ask me where I found this info—had a `crush' on you because of your looks, I guess, but Seiya fell in love with you for you. He's really hot, anyway, so I wouldn't mind.”
“Might I add in that he's the lead singer of the Three Lights?” Mamoru says with a smile. “He's very talented at singing, writing lyrics, writing music, and very good at American football and softball, and who knows how many other sports there are.”
Minako flipped to a page with all of them—Usagi hugging Seiya on the ground, Seiya being choked by Usagi's arms, Rei and Mamoru and Kakyuu standing side-by-side smiling very sweetly, Mako having her arms around Taiki and Ami while they were reading a book, almost squeezing them to death as well, Minako clinging onto Yaten like she almost always do when she's with him, Haruka and Michiru holding hand-in-hand, Hotaru flashing a Victory sign, Chibiusa admiring Seiya, and Setsuna eating a an apple—and showed everyone it. “That is Seiya. Oh, and by the way, that's me.” She points to her and Yaten, giggling. “He's so cute, isn't he?”
“Yeah…” P Mako says “…the new boys are all so dreamy…they remind me of my ex!”
Sweat-drops.
P Usagi looks over to see Seiya. “Where? Oh! He is cute. My type!”
P Mamoru looks at her suspiciously.
P Rei looks over Usagi's shoulder. “Ooh! He's hot!”
Minako giggles. “In the future, when you meet him, you will have a huge crush on him too, Rei. Except it's too bad that, again, he loves Usagi. I bet there'll be some other guy you like who's going to fall in love with Usagi!”
P Rei jumps on her and gave her the tickle attacks. “Let me hear you say that again!”
*****************************
“Nani?” Chibiusa asks as she landed onto the ground. “I don't like this at all,” she mutters, standing up. She was glad that none of her clothes got damaged badly by the grass. She looks around. Isn't this Usagi's old school? She peeked inside, and found herself walking into Usagi's old classroom.
Ms. Haruna turns to look at her. “Who are you?”
Chibiusa stands straight up. “Huh? Uh, Miss…Haruna?”
“Hai…”
“Um, well, uh—I was wondering if I can spend a day in this classroom. I'm Usagi's cousin, Chibiusa, and I'm fourteen years old,” she adds in quickly, sort of lying (about her age, specifically).
P Usagi's eyes lit up as she turned to look at Chibiusa. “Nani? Who are you?”
Chibiusa quickly clamps her hand over Usagi's. She had a feeling that she was in the past. If she wasn't, then why would Usagi be there, in her old school uniform, looking, like, two years younger than she really is? “Of course I'm your cousin, Usagi-chan! Then again, considering your ego, you'd probably forget!”
Chibiusa chose a desk close to Usagi's.
Ms. Haruna nods slowly. “Okay…” she says slowly. “Now, anyway, let's continue with English, shall we?” She turns to Chibiusa. “Chibiusa, we're learning more about speaking English,” she explains. “It's very important to know how to speak English, in case you go to America or England one day.”
Chibiusa nods. “Hai, sensei.”
Ms. Haruna nods. At least she listens to me and is more polite than her cousin… “Anyhow, you'd probably have to go to the restroom. Let's say you're missing, and you don't know where you are in America. You'd have to find someone who looks polite and nice enough—ladies, perhaps, and I'm not offend males—to ask them where the restroom is. `May I please use the restroom?' Repeat.”
Everyone says out slowly, “May I please use the restroom?” about ten times until they've finally gotten it correctly.
“Remember that,” Ms. Haruna says. “Let it absorb into your brains.”
Chibiusa raises her hand up. “Haruna-sensei?”
Ms. Haruna turns over to her. “Hai, Chibiusa?”
“What happens when the stranger you go to kidnaps you?”
Ms. Haruna blinks at her and then replies, “Well, you'd call for help. [English now] Say, `Help!'”
“Help!”
“No, do again.”
“Help!”
“Again.”
“HELP!”
“Good, but we're not trying to make people in the other room deaf. Next time, when you really experience it, yell louder, but for now, please don't shout. I need you to say it right, not the vocals.”
“Hai, Haruna-sensei!”
P Usagi suspiciously looks over at Chibiusa.
When Chibiusa caught her looking, P Usagi quickly turned to the teacher. “Haruna-sensei? May I please go to the bathroom?”
Ms. Haruna sighs. “Fine. Go.”
“Arigatou!” P Usagi stands up and quickly hurries out of the room.
Chibiusa smiles to herself. Probably scared, she thought.
*****************************
“Look,” Rei says, “we're from the `future.'”
“That's right,” Usagi mumbles, sipping onto the strawberry-banana she was drinking. “What she said.”
Rei sweat-dropped. “You're such a pig, Usagi-chan!”
Usagi sticks out a tongue. “At least I have a life.”
Rei stands up and smacks Usagi on the head.
Usagi fell down.
P Haruka, P Minako, and P Usagi stared at them both
“Don't worry about her,” Rei assures the three of them.
“Ah…I see,” P Haruka says, and then mutters, “So nothing's changed in the future after all.”
“We need to find Pluto and get back to the future,” Rei explains.
P Usagi hesitates and says, “But I have to go now.”
“Go where?” Usagi asks, standing up as she rubbed her head.
P Usagi grins. “To the concert! Minako-chan gave us tickets to watch the…what're they called? I forgot.”
Rei and P Haruka sweat-dropped.
P Minako stands up, grabs onto P Usagi's wrist, waves, yells, “Ja, then!” and ran out of the Crown.
“What was that all about?” Rei mutters.
Usagi shrugs. “I don't know.” She grins. “But I want to go too!”
For the first time in a long time, Rei had to agree with her. The two ran off, with Haruka following them for protection (and mostly suspicion).
*****************************
P Usagi pointed at the seats beside her. “There are empty seats here! You guys were lucky enough that Minako-chan saved some extra tickets.” Beside P Usagi are P Ami, P Minako, P Rei, P Minako, and P Hotaru. “I just wish Mamo-chan was here,” P Usagi sighs.
P Ami pats her back. “Don't worry about that. He'd probably write to you everyday.”
“Where is he off to?” Rei asks with eagerness.
“He's in America,” P Mako says. “But he'll be back soon!” she quickly adds when she saw P Usagi's face.
“He's in America? You mean—”
P Minako broke Rei off by putting a finger up to her mouth, saying, “SHH!!! It's starting!”
The spotlights spilled the stage as three young men walked up. The lead singer, the one with black long hair pulled up into a ponytail, wearing a red suit held onto the microphone stand. “Yo! This is our first concert here in Juuban so I hope you enjoy.” He winks. “I'm Kou Seiya, and these are my friends, Kou Taiki, and Kou Yaten.”
Usagi's eyes bulged out as she hopped onto stage.
P Rei and P Ami tried pulling her back, but they missed.
Rei slapped her head. “Oh, God, does she even know they're not the ones she's used to seeing?”
P Haruka turns her head to look at Rei. “Nani?”
Usagi runs over to the surprised P Seiya and threw her arms around him. “You're back!” she squeals.
“W—W—Who on earth are you?” Seiya demands. When she pulls back, and he took a good look at her face, he points out, “Hey! You're that Odango at the airport, aren't you?”
She gave him a puzzled look. “Nani? I don't remember seeing anyone at the airport. In fact, I haven't been there in forever.” She points a finger up to her chin. “The last time I've ever been at the airport was when I was warning you about you-know-who.”
P Yaten runs up to P Seiya, putting a hand on his shoulder. “You've met this girl before?” Yaten gives him a teasing look. “Hey, you should've told us you were dating someone!”
P Usagi jumps out and tackles Usagi down. “Hey! You're embarrassing me! Do you know how many people are out here?! MILLIONS!”
Usagi shakes her off. “What're you talking about?! Seiya knows me!”
“Maybe from your dimension, but not from mine!”
She finally gets it. “So these are not exactly…?”
P Usagi slaps her own forehead. “Maybe I really am stupid.”
P Seiya kneels down next to Usagi with a smile. “Funny girl.” P Seiya points at P Usagi. “Is this your younger sister?”
P Usagi shakes her head quickly. “No! I'm not even related to that girl!”
“Oh, so you're objecting your own self?” Usagi says with a grin.
The others joined the stage.
“You're ruining the concert!” Rei hisses. “It'd be better off if you didn't come!”
P Yaten stares at the girls and then shakes his head. “Wow, I think I'm seeing doubles.” He shakes his head a little more.
P Haruka snickers. “That's what I thought at first.”
All of a sudden, a younger version of the Setsuna they knew stepped onto the stage and walked up to Usagi. “You two, leave,” she orders.
“Nani? Setsuna-chan?” Usagi asks.
“You're ruining the future,” she continues.
P Seiya shakes his head. “Nah, I don't think she's ruining my future. She's a cute girl.”
P Setsuna sweat-dropped. “You don't know what kind of `future' you're talking about, Mr. Kou.”
“Setsuna—” Rei starts, but she was cut off by P Setsuna.
“You're ruining the future as it is. You have to leave—now. Or else the future will be totally destroyed. The other time someone from the future went back here, she actually contacted me first.”
“We're trying to,” Rei says quietly. “Leave, I mean. But we have to find the others first. They're stuck in different time zones as well.” Rei stands up. “Do you really think that the future won't be changed if Usagi-chan was here?” she asks, glancing at Usagi with a joking glare. “She's going to blabber things out.”
Usagi starts crying. “I WANT TO SEE MY FRIENDS! REI-CHAN IS SOOOO MEAN!”
P Rei and Rei herself sweat-dropped.
*****************************
“You three,” P Mako-chan says as the girls and boys went up to the “other” boys after school. “We need to talk. Right now.”
Seiya, Taiki, and Yaten looked around. They were outside the school building. “Here?” they all ask in unison.
“Um, no…” P Usagi says. “At my house would definitely be good! It's at—”
“I know where it is,” Seiya says.
Yaten eyes Seiya. “Way to go, Seiya.”
Taiki sighs and rubs his forehead. “Not again…these two…”
P Rei asks, “Hey, didn't you say that, um, your names were different?”
“You can never believe Seiya,” Taiki says.
“I mean, seriously,” Yaten says, “can you really believe that my name is Monika?!”
“My name's worst,” Taiki snaps. Silence. “Actually, no, it's not. I'm sorry.”
Yaten gives him a hard glare. “Very soothing, Taiki.”
The eleven—P Usagi, P Minako, P Mako, P Rei, P Ami, P Taiki, P Seiya, P Yaten, Taiki, Seiya, and Yaten—teenagers all went over to Usagi's house pretty quickly. They settled down in her living room, Seiya and P Mako on the couch, P Taiki and P Yaten sitting on the floor back in the corning, trying to avoid everyone (sadly, P Yaten wasn't successful for the fact that P Minako kept hugging him), P Seiya and P Usagi on the other couch, P Rei and P Ami sitting against the leggings of the couch, and the rest on the floor together.
“So who are you?” P Rei asks.
“Well…it's pretty weird, really,” Seiya explains. “Um—well—err—”
“Just say it!” Yaten shrieks. “God.”
Taiki rolled his eyes. “We're from the future.”
Everyone other than the three gasped.
“No, not too far into the future,” he says when he saw everyone's expression. “We're still around seventeen or sixteen as it is.”
Seiya throws a pillow at Taiki. “Maybe you don't look like it.”
Taiki snickers.
“What do you mean, `from the future'?” P Mako asks. “Doesn't it mean that…um, well, for a…normal person like you—”
“We're Sailor Senshi,” Yaten interrupts.
She hesitates. “Nani?!”
“You heard me.”
P Taiki and Seiya looked over at P Yaten who was blushing furiously. “Gee, you're so smart,” P Seiya points out sarcastically.
“W—W—What do you mean by `Sailor Senshi'?” P Usagi asks. “Are you saying that you three are the Sailor Starlights, since they've been the latest ones so far?”
“That's right,” Yaten mutters. “We got sucked into the past because of the damn—”
“Stove girl,” Seiya finishes.
Yaten sticks a tongue out at him.
“Stove girl?” P Minako asks. “My, her parents should've thought of a better name. She could easily get teased by that.”
Everyone except for P Usagi sweat-dropped. “What? I think it's true,” P Usagi says.
P Minako nods.
“Can you contact Pluto?” Seiya asks.
“There's no need for that.” They all watched as a girl dressed in a Senshi fuku stepped out from behind the shadows.
“Setsuna-san!” the present boys exclaimed as they rushed over to her.
She winks. “I knew that someone had to be from this time. It's very popular and exciting, considering all the other ones.”
“Nani?” P Usagi asks. “This…year is exciting?”
“Well, it's sure heartbreaking,” Sailor Pluto replies. “Someone out here is far too good for you, yet you didn't choose him. That's very teary.”
“What do you mean, Setsuna-chan?”
“You'll see.” Sailor Pluto smiles. Gee, I wonder why I actually tried breaking the two up. They were such a funny couple. Who would have known that Mamoru-san was going to break up with her? Sailor Pluto turns back to the present Three Lights. “We should find the others now. I've already located Your Odango and Rei-chan. It seems like they're at your concert, and Usagi accidentally broke out and jumped on you with excitement.”
Seiya smiles. “That would have been interesting to see.”
Sailor Pluto nods and holds out her staff.
The boys gathered in front of her. Seiya winks at P Usagi. “Ja, Odango!”
P Usagi sweat-dropped and blushed. “HEY! Do you still call me that?!”
“Hai, and as long as I'm around you, I always will.” He waves at everyone else.
Yaten snickers. “You seem jumpy.”
Sailor Pluto says a few lines and then they all disappeared.
“I wish them luck,” P Usagi says softly with a smile.
*****************************
“REI-CHAN IS SO MEAN!” Usagi continues crying.
Rei sweat-dropped even more. “Kill me now…!”
Suddenly, a light flashed, and Sailor Pluto, Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki appeared.
“SEIYA!” Usagi screams and ran up to hug him. “You're here!”
Seiya smiles and embraces her back. “You're still alive, Odango! Now, what happened after you jumped on my younger self?”
Usagi sweat-dropped. “I didn't jump on him, I hugged him.”
“Oh, the way you are now?”
Usagi noticed that she was gripping him hard. She immediately blushed and let go. “You're such a pervert!”
P Seiya stands up and points at Seiya. “Who are you?”
The crowd died down and they were all watching.
“He's a mutant,” Yaten mutters.
“Shut up, Yaten!” Seiya snaps. “I'm too good-looking to be a mutant.”
“Aw…you're conceited,” Usagi teases.
Seiya smiles. “Only for you, Odango!”
“Hey, stop calling my Odango `Odango,' you clone!” P Seiya hollers.
“She's MY Odango, Seiya-Junior!” Seiya argues back with his younger version.
“I wished I had two twins fighting over me,” P Minako, P Rei, P Mako, and Rei sighs in unison.
Usagi and P Usagi eyed them. “Nani?”
Usagi turns to Seiya, Taiki, Yaten, and Sailor Pluto.
“Where were you?”
“Stuck in the time zone a little after we've met you,” Taiki answers. “Seiya managed to track you down easily. He made a fool of us by renaming us girl names.”
“That's not exactly true,” Seiya argues. “Didn't you say, Taiki, that all the names around the world are not female nor males' name? Just names?”
Taiki bites his lips. “But do you really think Monika and Myna are good names for men like us?!”
Usagi, Rei, and Setsuna giggled.
“On the plus side, at least you are half women,” Seiya mutters.
The ones from the past shrieks. “YOU'RE HALF WOMEN?!?!?!”
“Way to go, again, baka,” Yaten snorts.
“Hi!” A girl who looked a little younger than them walked out from behind the shadow. She had white hair pulled up like a mouse. “Konnichiwa! I'm Nezu!”
“It's Sailor Iron Mouse!” Rei blurts out, and then covers her mouth.
Nezu leans in closely to her, suspiciously. “You!” She then leans back quickly. “You're pretty smart.” She rips off all her clothes, and in place, she had on an interesting white-and-black fuku. She holds out her wrists. “I will take away your Star Seeds! My target—the Three Lights!”
“No way!” P Hotaru gasps.
“You're kidding!” Minako says.
P Usagi held out her brooch, along with Usagi.
The others did the same thing.
“Moon Eternal…” the Usagi people yells “…Make Up!”
“Saturn Planet Power…Make Up!”
“Uranus Planet Power…Make Up!”
“Venus Crystal Power…Make Up!”
“Mars Crystal Power…Make Up!”
“Mercury Crystal Power…Make Up!”
“Jupiter Crystal Power…Make Up!”
Sailor Moon and P Sailor Moon stood side-by-side. “Disrupting the Three Lights—no, actually, I did—during their important and first ever concert, so far,” Sailor Moon says, “is someone I cannot forgive!”
“Agent of love and justice,” P Sailor Moon says, “a pretty soldier in a sailor suit…Sailor Moon!”
“Sailor Future Moon!” Sailor Moon says.
“In the name of the Moon,” P Sailor Moon says, and then they both say, “we'll punish you!”
The crowd, along with the past Three Lights, gasped. “N—No way!”
Seiya takes out his transformation microphone and slid it onto his ear. “Fighter Star Power…”
Everyone turns to look at him. The past people all watched slowly, waiting for his next move.
“Make…Up!” he yells, and then he transforms into a girl.
“HE'S A SAILOR SENSHI?!”
Yaten shakes his head, cursing softly under his breath, and he took out his transformation microphone, as well as Taiki did. They both slid them on.
“Healer Star Power…Make…Up!”
“Maker Star Power…Make…Up!”
They transformed too.
Snap.
Snap.
 
Snap.
Snap.
“Penetrating from the evil darkness…” Sailor Star Healer starts out.
“…We are the wandering shooting stars…!” Sailor Star Maker finishes.
“I am Sailor Star Fighter!”
“I am Sailor Star Healer!”
“I am Sailor Star Maker!”
“We are the Sailor Starlights…Stage…On!”
“More Senshi?!” the Past Sailor Team gasps and then they all point accusingly at the Past Three Lights who weren't transformed yet. “You're females, rather yet, SAILOR SENSHI?!”
Sailor Iron Mouse was very surprised. “Stop with the poses! It sickens me most!” She thought about phones. “No, never mind.”
The Sailor Starlights all take out their stars, the source to their attacks.
“Star Serious Laser!” Fighter yells.
“Star Sensitive Inferno!” Healer yells.
“Star Gentle Uterus!” Maker ends.
(You gotta know that if they all combine their powers into one, it's really strong, don't you?!) The powers all hit Sailor Iron Mouse.
She tries shielding herself, but eventually, the shield broke and she found herself screaming. A phone booth appeared. “I'll get you later for this, Sailor Starlights! I saw who you all really were!” She slides into the booth, waves, says, “Ja!” and disappears.
“DAMN IT!” Healer screams.
Fighter looks toward her. “You really have a thing for mice, don't you?”
“Loser,” she mutters.
P Sailor Moon points at Fighter. “You're a girl—you're a sailor senshi!”
Fighter blinks. “Thank you.”
Sailor Moon giggles. “Seiya, you're so loved!”
P Taiki clears his throat. “Okay, so let me get this straight—you are all from the future?”
The future people (as in Sailor Moon, Pluto, Fighter, Healer, Maker, and Rei) all nodded.
P Mars steps up. “But why are all of you here?”
“We're here because Sailor Samoa Stove sent us to different time zones,” Sailor Pluto explains, “and so it's up to me—only me, sadly—to find everyone else.”
Fighter snickers. “Damn that stove girl.”
Moon, Healer, Pluto, and Maker giggled.
“That's sweet…You have your very own pet name for her!” Healer teases.
Rei and Sailor Moon was about to knock into tears.
Fighter shot her head up, blushing. “No way! I already have a girl!”
“My, that's so hard to believe,” Healer says sarcastically.
Fighter nods, ignoring Healer's sarcasm, and then puts an arm around his Odango. “Don't we look cute together?”
Healer and Maker cracked up.
Sailor Moon narrowed her eyes and then whacked Fighter down. “Your way of approaching girls is getting so old, Seiya!”
Fighter gets up, still half knocked out. “You're unkind.”
Sailor Moon knocked herself out by Fighter's stupidity, remembering that the last time he said that to her was around the season when he and the other boys first came to the school.
Sailor Pluto came up to the two. “We should continue on finding the others, okay? You can…injure each other later.”
Rei helped Fighter and Moon stand up, and when she finally got them to stand up, they just got knocked down again.
“YOU TRIPPED ME, YATEN!” Fighter and Moon yell.
Healer shrugs, and continues walking to Pluto. “I don't remember doing anything.”
“Ooh…Yaten, you're sly…” Rei comments, and then left the two on the floor as she approached Pluto. “Hurry up, Pluto. We should go before times' out.”
“Times' out for what?” Pluto questions.
Rei shook her head. “Never mind. You wouldn't want to ruin the future more than it already is, ne?”
Pluto blushes. “Oh, of course.” Pluto turns to Moon and Fighter, who were almost blacked out. “You two can sleep together later! Right now, we have to go!”
P Pluto blinks at her future self and then rubs her forehead.
Pluto checks out the time on the clock. “Shimatta…”
“What?” Rei asks.
“My favorite show's about to begin at home,” Pluto complains.
Rei sweat-dropped. “Since when were you like this?”
“Nani?”
“I rest my point. Can you hurry up with the time travel?”
Pluto looked irritated. “It's called future-zapping!” She holds out her rod. “Ready, minna?!”
“Hai!”
Pluto said some magic words and they all got zapped…into a different time…
*****************************
The six people who de-transformed and got zapped to a different time zone—Usagi, Setsuna, Rei, Seiya, Taiki, and Yaten—all fell down onto the grass. Well, of course, Usagi fell on top of Seiya. Jealous Rei—who isn't so jealous anymore—fell on top of Yaten and Taiki. Poor Setsuna landed on her butt by herself.
“SHIMATTA!” Setsuna curses. “It's not fair! Just because I'm the tallest and the oldest and perhaps the most mature doesn't mean that I can't have anyone to land on top of!”
Sweat-drops.
Seiya's face turns red. “O—Odango…Maybe it would be best if you get off of me!”
Usagi blushes and gets off obediently. “Gomen nasai!” She giggles.
“GET OFF OF ME, YOU FAT PIG!” Yaten yells at Rei.
Rei turns red and gets off. “G—Gomen nasai!” she says, bowing quickly.
Taiki shakes his head. “That's not a proper way of saying so,” he mutters.
Yaten turns to him with a glare.
“And I'm not fat,” Rei remarks.
Usagi heads over to the bushes. “There's a road,” she points out.
“Nani? Really?” Seiya asks, and the group all headed up to the bush, and saw a road right ahead.
“So, how old are you guys now?” P Mamoru asks. He looks from the Present Michiru and Haruka to the Past Michiru and Haruka. “You've changed a lot.”
Haruka answers, “A couple years older.”
“My, that's detailing,” they heard P Rei mumble.
Sweat-drops.
“Hey, that's Haruka and Michiru!” Usagi cries, as she jumped over the bushes and ran over to hug her two friends.
They all followed Usagi.
“Looks like Haruka got a twin,” Seiya mutters. “It's already worse enough that there's one Haruka.”
Haruka narrows her eyes. “Let me hear that again, alien!” She raises a fist.
“Ahem,” Michiru says, pretending to cough. “I'm sorry, Haruka, but I couldn't quite hear you well after the `again.'”
P Usagi, P Minako, P Rei, P Mako, and P Ami stares at Seiya, Yaten, Taiki, and Setsuna, the four people who were strangers to them.
P Rei, P Mako, and P Minako's eyes turn into pinkish-red hearts. “HOT BOYS!”
Yaten stares expressionless at P Minako. “You look the same.”
P Minako gave him a confused look. “Nani? I've met you before?”
“If I'm right,” P Mamoru says, clearing his voice, “you are all from the future, right?”
They nod.
Seiya yawns. “I'm tired.” Seiya tugs onto Usagi's shirt. “I want to go home.”
Usagi laughs. “You're always tired!” She pauses. “No, wait, that's Yaten.”
Seiya grins while Yaten glares.
“I wouldn't be talking, Tsukino girl,” Yaten says. “At least I don't eat and sleep everyday unlike someone I know.”
“And who's that?” Usagi asks, curiously.
Sweat-drops.
“I'd have to agree with Yaten,” Seiya says with a smirk.
Usagi cries. “YOU'RE ALL SO MEAN!!!”
Setsuna and Rei sighs. “Not again…”
Seiya jumps in front of Usagi. “You want to see something funny, Odango?”
Usagi nods. “Mm!”
Seiya points at Yaten and the two both crack up.
Rei, Setsuna, and Taiki chuckled in the back round. Of course, Haruka was laughing hysterically. Michiru had to nudge her to stop her from dying.
The past people were all very amused by this.
“I don't see how I'm so funny!” Yaten says, and then pauses. “No, never mind, of course I have a great sense of comedy.” Yaten combs his fingers through his hair.
“That's so delicate…” P Minako says with amazement.
Sweat-drops.
“You know,” Seiya says, “that reminds me about the time when, on Kinmoku, Yaten doodled a picture of Minako. Oh—with hearts around it.” Seiya smirks.
Yaten blushes and then turns around to punch Seiya. “LI…AR!”
Of course, Taiki broke the two up. “Why must you two always do this? Do you even realize the danger I go through when it happens?!”
Minako giggles. “You with the white hair, I like you too!”
“It's SILVER hair, not WHITE hair!” Yaten screams.
“And that's Yaten,” Rei points out, “the moody one. The boring one. The grumpy one. The—”
“We get it,” Yaten snaps.
Rei clamps her hands together and bows. “Oh, forgive me, Great Lord.”
They all crack up.
Yaten crosses his arms. “What's so funny about that?” He glances at Seiya with one eye open. “By the way, I think I should introduce someone who's the only one that actually gone through…Oh, I don't know…unrequited love.” Yaten grins.
Seiya put on an annoyed look. “So, who cares?”
“Meet Kou Seiya,” Yaten continues, obviously ignoring Seiya, “the conceited loser.”
“Get a life,” Seiya mutters.
“Oh, so you're the one who fell in love with Usagi-chan while you were on a mission to find your princess?!” P Mako asks, pointing at him.
The present people blinked.
Seiya turned suspiciously to the red Michiru and Haruka. “What did you two tell them?”
Haruka scratches her head. “Oh, nothing…”
“Usagi-chan!” P Rei says to P Usagi. “You're so lucky!”
P Usagi blushed.
P Mamoru looked uncomfortable.
“Anyways, I'd feel happy either way if Odango is happy,” Seiya says. “Now, should we continue finding the others?”
“That's right,” Rei says, “we've already found Haruka and Michiru.”
“How old are you?!” Minako asks the boys.
They all stepped back, startled.
“Err…sixteen…” Seiya says, feeling awkward.
Yaten rolled his eyes. “Taiki and I are seventeen years old. My birthday's February eighth.”
“Mine is May thirtieth,” Taiki says.
“My birthday has past just recently,” Rei says. “April seventeenth. Wow—seventeen, what an awesome number!”
Setsuna looks around her, and clears her throat. “My birthday is October twenty-ninth.” She fakes a cough. “And I'm older than you.”
Sweat-drops.
Everyone looks toward Seiya and Usagi.
“WHO CARES IF WE'RE STILL SIXTEEN?!” they both shout in unison.
“When's your birthday, anyway, Miss Tsukino?” Taiki asks.
She looks down and whispers, “June thirtieth…”
Yaten and Taiki took one look at her and cracked up.
Seiya fell down.
“What's so funny?” Usagi demands. Everyone else was confused.
“Seiya is younge—” Yaten starts, but Seiya put a hand over his mouth.
“He said nothing!” Seiya says.
“So, Seiya,” Usagi starts, “when is your birthday?”
Seiya lets go, and starts whistling. “Very close to yours, Odango.”
“And when is that?”
“July thirtieth,” Taiki finally answers.
Everyone stares at the blushing Seiya.
“WHO CARES IF I'M YOUNGER THAN ODANGO!” Seiya finally says.
Everyone laughs.
“So, Odango,” Seiya says, changing the subject, “who do you love?”
Usagi blushed immediately. “I—It's none of your business!”
“Aw…Come on, Odango…” Seiya continues.
Rei nudges her. “Yeah, tell us! Give us more details!”
Yaten and Taiki rolled their eyes. “Immature brats,” Yaten muttered.
“I already told you about him!” Usagi insists.
“Not all of it,” Seiya says.
Setsuna rolled her eyes, and even though she knew who Usagi liked, she nudges Usagi on. “Come on, tell us!”
Usagi plays with her fingers. “Well, he has black hair…”
The past people (including the present Haruka and Michiru) all leaned in to hear what Usagi has to say.
“You already told us that!” Rei says. “He has black hair, pulled into a ponytail, he's very handsome, he's good at softball, he's a singer, writes music, writes lyrics, he's very funny and conceited…What else…?”
The past people all eyed each other and then thought at the same time, FUTURE USAGI LOVES SEIYA?!?!?!
“That's not fair,” Seiya says. “He sounds so much better than I am,” and then he mutters, “I'm going to lose for sure.”
P Mako laughs out loud. “Are you serious?! It's SO obvious that—” Everyone in the past (including present Haruka and Michiru) covered P Mako's mouth.
“SHUT UP!” Haruka screams.
“That's right, do you want to ruin the future?” Michiru asks, and then turns to Haruka. “And you be more polite!”
“Yes, ma'am!” Haruka says flatly.
Michiru giggles.
Setsuna shakes her head. “We're going, minna.” She held up her rod for, like, the millionth time and said a few lines and then poof! They all disappeared (at least I can spell disappear…unlike someone I know…*cough, cough* My sister *cough, cough*)
*****************************
“A MONSTER!” P Usagi screams, and then runs out of the school.
Chibiusa follows her unexpectedly.
“Who are you and why do you keep following me?!” P Usagi demands when she saw Chibiusa following her. “Are you…stalking me?!”
Chibiusa sighs. “Why are you always like this, Usagi-chan? You don't have to pretend—you're Sailor Moon.”
“YOU KNOW?!?!?!”
“Don't just stand there, hurry up and fight the monster!” Chibiusa orders.
P Usagi nodded and transformed. Later, she got up to the monster. “Interrupting a day of educational classes during school is unforgivable! Pretty soldier in a sailor suit…Sailor Moon…In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!”
P Mars, P Jupiter, P Mercury, and P Venus appeared.
“Crescent Beam!” P Venus cries as the attack hit the energy monster.
The monster was about to strike an attack, but a line of pink hearts hit the monster and it let out a scream.
They all turned to see where the pink hearts had come from. There, a girl dressed in a pink fuku stood. She stepped closer.
“Hurting Sailor Moon, my future mom, and the Sailor Team is unforgivable! Agent of love and justice, I'm a pretty soldier in a sailor suit…Sailor Chibi-Moon! In the name of the future Moon, I'll punish you!”
“Sailor Moon's future daughter?!” everyone cries and then they turned to P Sailor Moon. “Your future daughter?!” They turned back to Sailor Chibi-Moon. “Sailor Chibi-Moon? Another sailor senshi?!”
Sailor Chibi-Moon sighs. “They just don't know how many sailor senshi are coming in the future…” She shakes herself out of the daydream. “Sailor Moon, do it!”
Sailor Moon nods and takes out her scepter. “Moon Healing… Escalation…!” The attack hit the energy monster and the energy monster died.
“Yay! You did it!” Sailor Chibi-Moon cheers.
“You're that new student in our class today, Chibiusa, right?” P Sailor Moon asks.
They all de-transformed.
“That's right!” Chibiusa says. “I came from the future, who came to the past who later on was zapped more into the past.” She shakes her head. “Never mind, it's pretty confusing.” She lets out a sigh. “Well, do you all know Sailor Pluto yet?” She slaps her forehead. “No, of course not.”
“Sailor Pluto?” P Ami asks. “A new senshi?”
“You'll meet her later on.” Chibiusa crosses her arms and let out a pout. “I can't believe I actually left Puu back at home.”
Suddenly, a flash of light came, and about eight people appeared.
“Minna!” Chibiusa screams, waving her arms frantically. She spots Seiya and jumped on him. “SEI-CHAN!”
Seiya laughs. “Chibiusa, ne?”
Usagi narrows her eyes. “I don't see how you think of her being so funny and cool, Seiya,” Usagi says, turning away.
Seiya smirks. “Odango, you're jealous?”
Usagi blushes and turns back. “NO! You're so mean, Seiya!”
Seiya lets out a laugh.
“Who are these people?” P Rei asks.
“The boys all look like my ex-boyfriend!” P Mako says dreamily. “They're all so dreamy…”
Sweat-drops.
P Minako bows. “Konnichiwa! I'm Aino Minako!” A picture falls out from P Minako's clothing.
“Nani?” Yaten asks, leaning down to pick it up. “Who's this?”
Minako pouts. “That's Allan. I hate that guy.”
“Then why do you have a picture of him?” Yaten challenges.
Minako blushed. “Well, err—”
“That's her ex-boyfriend,” P Rei explains. “He was dating her, but secretly had a crush on Minako's friend. Minako soon found out and left England and came here.”
“That was so mean!” P Mako says. “Even I can't top that, considering how many exes I've been through! Minako loved him so much!”
P Minako blushes. “Um, err—”
“That bastard,” Yaten snaps. “If I had a girlfriend, I would never cheat on her!”
“It's not exactly cheating—” P Ami starts, but Seiya cuts her off.
“Yaten, I never knew you were sensitive to relationships,” Seiya teases. “Maybe you should open up your own show and call it `Mr. Love.'”
Yaten blushes, and soon, the two both started a fight.
Rei, Usagi, Setsuna, Taiki, and Chibiusa sweat-dropped.
Setsuna shakes her head, sighing. “Let's go.” She holds up her rod.
*****************************
“What?” P Usagi asks the Three Lights. “You guys are the agents of justice protecting Earth?” She cracks up.
They were all at camp. The girls had on their bathing suits while the guys had on shorts. The girls just recently found out that the boys were there with them.
P Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki were there to star in a movie about “saving the world from the natural evils.”
“HA-HA-HA!” P Usagi laughs. “It's the end of the world!”
“Shut up, Odango!” P Seiya says.
P Seiya turns to P Ami. “So, the monster resurrects from the lake and attacks the camp and we're going to defeat it in the story.”
“Wow!” P Minako says. “What if those who are ravaging camps are actually monsters? I'm scared!” Of course, P Minako was only acting, but P Usagi was actually scared.
“What's that about?” P Taiki asks.
“We heard that someone is ravaging the campgrounds around here,” P Mako explains.
P Taiki turns to her. “What?”
“Camp ravaging?” P Seiya asks.
“That's what we heard!” P Usagi says.
“Sounds exactly like the movie shoot!” P Yaten says.
“I'm very scared!” P Minako insists, getting ready to snuggle up to P Yaten.
An idea flashed to P Seiya. He grins evilly. “It might be true,” Seiya starts, turning to P Usagi.
“What? What is that?” P Usagi asks.
P Seiya puts up an index finger. “A monster!”
P Usagi sweat-drops. “What are you saying? There can't be!”
P Seiya leans in, showing her his beady eyes. “You never know…!”
P Usagi finally gets scared. “No! Don't!”
“Oh no!” P Minako says, still acting. “I'm scared! Yaten-kun, please protect me!” She puffs her cheeks, but P Yaten was obviously ignoring her, paying attention to P Seiya and P Usagi.
Someone calls, “Three Lights!”
*****************************
“OUCH! Shimatta! Why always me?!?!?!” Setsuna screams, landing on her butt again while Usagi landed on Seiya who landed on Rei who landed on Yaten who landed on Chibiusa who landed on Taiki. Haruka and Michiru landed on their feet.
“GET OFF ME, YOU FAT PIG!” Yaten screams at Rei.
Usagi quickly got off of Seiya who got off of Rei who got off of Yaten who got off of Chibiusa who got off of Taiki.
“At least you have someone to land on to,” Setsuna mutters.
“Why are we in the woods?” Rei questions, and then she points over between the trees. “Oh, look, light!”
“And do you hear water?” Chibiusa asks. They all ran to the light and jumped over the bushes.
P Seiya leans in to P Usagi, showing her his beady eyes. “You never know…!”
P Usagi finally gets scared. “No! Don't!”
“Oh no!” P Minako says, still acting. “I'm scared! Yaten-kun, please protect me!” She puffs her cheeks, but P Yaten was obviously ignoring her, paying attention to P Seiya and P Usagi.
Someone calls, “Three Lights!”
“HOW DID WE END UP HERE, SETSUNA-SAN?!?!” Usagi screams into Setsuna's ears, which brought the past people's focus to them.
Everyone from the present sweat-dropped while Setsuna bit her nails. “Gomen nasai.”
“Nani? Who are you people?!” P Usagi demands, pointing at all of them, and then points at her present self. “How come you look like me?!” She spots Chibiusa. “Chibiusa! You've grown!” She ran over to hug Chibiusa.
Chibiusa rolls her eyes. “Look, Usagi-chan, I came from the future who went to the past, who went further into the past, and then went more into the future, but not from the future that I've come from or started out with.”
She blinks. “What?”
“Never mind. It's confusing.”
“Tell me about it,” Yaten mutters.
“Yaten number two!” P Minako says.
P Mako looks over to Setsuna. “What's happening, Setsuna-san?”
Setsuna clears her throat. “Well, I'm not from your time. We all got zapped back into different time zones by an enemy, Sailor Samoa Stove. These are the people I've found so far. Since no one from our time is here, I'm going to travel to a different time zone.”
P Rei looks over at the present Three Lights. “What do you mean, these are the people I've found so far? You can't `find' someone unless you're…”
“They know all about it,” Setsuna interrupts.
“Know about what?” P Seiya asks.
Seiya grins. “Meet my Odango, who happens to be Sailor Moon.”
P Seiya gasps. “N—No way!”
Usagi grins.
P Minako nudges P Yaten. “Yaten-kun, do you know who I am?”
“How should I know?!” P Yaten asks.
Yaten sighs. “Minako, you're Sailor Venus.”
P Minako claps her hands together. “That's right!”
“Rei is Mars, Ami is Mercury, and Mako is Jupiter,” Taiki says.
“You forgot to mention `The Serious Ones,'” Seiya says with his arms behind his head. “Haruka, who calls me Alien, is Sailor Uranus, Michiru is Sailor Neptune, Setsuna is Sailor Pluto, and…Tomoe Hotaru is Sailor Saturn.”
Haruka snickers. “It's not my fault I call you Alien, since you are one.”
“Haruka-chan,” Usagi says, “remember the time we walked in and Seiya and Michiru-chan were flirting with each other?” She cracks up, while Yaten, Taiki, Rei, and Setsuna all gaped.
Michiru laughs softly. “I wasn't flirting. Ask Seiya.”
Seiya blushes. “W—What're you talking about, Odango?”
“And you accused me of flirting with Haruka, who actually happens to be a woman,” Usagi teases.
Haruka snickers again. “Buns-head, it's lucky for us that we got in before Seiya helped Michiru get changed.”
The past people—not including P Seiya and P Usagi—all dropped their mouths. “NO WAY!”
Michiru and Seiya and Usagi sweat-dropped. “H—Haruka, please stop.”
Haruka grins. “Now then, Kitten Number Seven, I think we should head on.”
Setsuna rolled her eyes and held out her rod again.
*****************************
Minako flipped to a page with all of them—Usagi hugging Seiya on the ground, Seiya being choked by Usagi's arms, Rei and Mamoru and Kakyuu standing side-by-side smiling very sweetly, Mako having her arms around Taiki and Ami while they were reading a book, almost squeezing them to death as well, Minako clinging onto Yaten like she almost always do when she's with him, Haruka and Michiru holding hand-in-hand, Hotaru flashing a Victory sign, Chibiusa admiring Seiya, and Setsuna eating a an apple—and showed everyone it. “That is Seiya. Oh, and by the way, that's me.” She points to her and Yaten, giggling. “He's so cute, isn't he?”
“Yeah…” P Mako says “…the new boys are all so dreamy…they remind me of my ex!”
Sweat-drops.
P Usagi looks over to see Seiya. “Where? Oh! He is cute. My type!”
P Mamoru looks at her suspiciously.
P Rei looks over Usagi's shoulder. “Ooh! He's hot!”
Minako giggles. “In the future, when you meet him, you will have a huge crush on him too, Rei. Except it's too bad that, again, he loves Usagi. I bet there'll be some other guy you like who's going to fall in love with Usagi!”
P Rei jumps on her and gave her the tickle attacks. “Let me hear you say that again!”
A flash of light came and about eight people appeared—Haruka, Michiru, Usagi, Chibiusa, Seiya, Taiki, Yaten, and Setsuna.
“You're finally here!” Minako cries, as she flung herself into Yaten's body.
Yaten sighs. “Oh, gee, I'm so lucky,” he says sarcastically. “Oi, Minako, how come you never told me that your Allan cheated on you?”
Minako blushes. “W—where'd you learn that?!”
Seiya laughs. “You two look like a cute couple.” Seiya puts a hand on Usagi's shoulder. “Just not as cute as us. Smile, Odango! CHEESE!” Seiya held up the victory sign, flashing a huge smile.
Usagi smiled too, as Setsuna held out her camera and snapped a picture, of course, not before Chibiusa jumped onto Seiya's back.
P Usagi blinks and then claps her hands together. “You must be Kou Seiya!”
“Yeah, the one who fell in love with Usagi-chan!” P Mako says. “You look like my ex—”
P Rei knocks P Mako over. “Seiya, you're so cute!”
Seiya winks at P Rei, who made both P Rei and Rei's knees week, and then takes a look at the time. “We should hurry, Setsuna-san. Kakyuu-hime is going to get worried and we haven't even gotten ready for our…wedding yet.”
Everyone from the past gasped.
Setsuna rolled her eyes. “Talk about hurry. I think I already missed my favorite show!”
Sweat-drops.
Usagi glances at Seiya. Maybe it's time to finally tell him about how I feel…Of course, now that Minako's here, she can cheer me on. I think she's got the idea already. “Seiya, I…”
Seiya turns toward her with a concerned look. “Nani? Did something happen?”
“I…” she says, shifting her body. “Um, I…” She finally decided to tell him her second to darkest secret. “I'm pregnant.”
Everyone—including the past people and Mamoru—gasped. “NANI?!”
Mamoru taps her on the shoulder with a shocked expression. “Are you pregnant with—” he gulps “—me?”
She shakes her head. “That's the problem.”
Seiya thinks hard. “Hmm…Can it be the guy that you love, Odango?” he asks.
She fakes a cough. “I'm *cough* pregnant *cough* to *cough, cough* you *cough, cough, cough, cough*.”
Haruka's jaw dropped. She jumped onto Seiya and starts strangling him. “YOU BASTARD! HOW CAN YOU MAKE BUNS-HEAD PREGNANT?!”
“You're going to kill him,” Taiki says.
“Who cares? Let her,” Yaten says without expression.
“Oh, no, Seiya…” Rei pauses. “You didn't…sleep with her, did you?”
Again, everyone gasps.
Seiya shakes his head. “No, I didn't!” He snaps his head at Usagi. “Did I?”
Usagi shrugs. “How am I supposed to know?!”
“Well, did you spend any nights together?” Minako asks.
Seiya and Usagi thought back to the times they had last spent together. “Hai,” they both answer in unison.
“Name a few,” Michiru says.
“Well, there was the time I visited her, like, really early in the morning,” Seiya says. “But it wasn't exactly `spending time together' because I was in front of her house and she was standing on her balcony.”
Usagi nods. “That's right. And um…there was a time when Seiya gave me softball lessons, and when we were finally done, we sat on the bench and stared at the nighttime sky. It was fun.” She grins.
“Wasn't that where I told you that your shine is really shiny?” Seiya asks.
Usagi blushed. “I—I think so.”
Haruka named the next one for them. “Another time was when you two snuck out to see each other, and that was when Michiru, Setsuna, and I came in to save you two from the monster that was attacking.”
Minako clasps her hands together. “REALLY?! RO-MAN-TIC!” She clings onto her Yaten-kun. “When are we going to sneak out to see each other when we're forbidden to meet?”
“Nani?” P Usagi asks. “What do you mean by forbidden?”
“OOH!” Minako says. “I want to tell! Okay, well, Usagi and Seiya were great friends, and then after all our identities has been revealed, Yaten and Taiki didn't allow Seiya to see Usagi anymore, and Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna didn't allow Usagi to see Seiya anymore!” Minako starts pretending to be an emotional wreck. “After that happened, Usagi-chan was so depressed! You should've seen the way Usagi screamed at Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna for `sticking their noses in her business.'” She shakes her head solemnly. “Aw…I remember when Usagi-chan told us that she was in shock after she found out Seiya's identity. She thought she knew him so well, but it turned out that she didn't.”
Everyone's gaze turned over to the blushing Usagi. “What?!” Usagi asks.
Seiya grins. “Aw…Odango! I didn't know you cared for me that much!”
Usagi turns away from him. “S—SHUT UP!”
Seiya laughs.
“MINNA!”
They all turned to see a woman with long red hair coming in.
“P—Princess Kakyuu!” the Three Lights yell.
“How'd you get here?” Taiki asks.
Kakyuu giggles. “If it weren't for that nasty Sailor Samoa Stove, I'd still be home, but then again, I would've been more worried.”
“I'm sorry, Kakyuu-chan, but there's something I need to tell you,” Usagi says with a frown, but then Kakyuu laughs.
“Don't worry! Setsuna told me!” she says.
“Nani?”
Kakyuu nudges Setsuna. “Setsuna told me about your…future.”
Usagi and Seiya looked at each other and then back at Kakyuu. “Huh?”
Kakyuu jumps onto Mamoru. “Guess what?! Setsuna says that we're going to end up together in the future!”
Mamoru blushes. “R—really? I'm glad!”
Kakyuu blushes too.
Setsuna shakes her head, sighing. “I knew it would be best not to tell you, Kakyuu-hime.”
“Who are you?” P Rei asks Kakyuu.
Kakyuu gets off of Mamoru and then bows. “Um—excuse me for my behavior. I am from the planet Kinmoku, Princess Kakyuu.”
Seiya scratches his head. “So, um, Princess…? I get it that our marriage is off?”
Kakyuu nods. “If you want.”
“Hai! I mean, hai…”
They all laugh.
“Well,” Setsuna says, “we only have two more people left to find. Makoto and Hotaru. Let's go.” She held out her rod again.
*****************************
Hotaru and Mako met everyone from the pat at P Rei's shrine.
“So, the reason why we're in the past is because Sailor Samoa Stove zapped us to this time. We need to find Pluto and ask her if she can send us to our original time,” Hotaru explains.
“Pluto?” fourteen-year-old P Usagi asks. “She's going to join us, right?”
“Hai.”
Mako yawns. “I'm so tired!” Her eyes flew open. “OH MY GOD!”
“Nani?!” Hotaru asks. “What is it?!”
Mako checks out her communication watch. “I can't believe I haven't thought of this. She tries communicating to Usagi, and it worked. “Usagi-chan?” she asks.
Usagi's face popped up. “Konnichiwa, Mako-chan! Where are you?!”
“Stuck two years into the past,” Mako replies flatly.
“Oh, really? We're here right now! Just tell us where you are, and we'll find you right away!”
“We're at Rei's shrine!” Hotaru calls.
All of a sudden, Minako popped her face up in the communication watch. “Guess what?! We've found the boys! And Usagi-chan is pregnant—to Seiya!”
They all heard Usagi and Seiya yell, “WHAT?!” from the communication watch.
Mako and Hotaru fell down. “Usagi's PREGNANT?!”
The past people fell down too.
“I'M PREGNANT?!” P Usagi screams. “TO A GUY OTHER THAN MAMO-CHAN?!”
Soon, thirteen people ran into the shrine—Usagi, Chibiusa, Mamoru, Seiya, Taiki, Yaten, Minako, Ami, Rei, Setsuna, Haruka, Michiru, and Kakyuu.
“Minna-chan!” Hotaru and Mako yells. “You're here—finally!”
“It didn't take that long,” Rei says. “Wow, minna, we found each other and now we can continue on to the past!”
“Matte, matte, matte!” the past Usagi says. “First, I need to know who Seiya is and why I'm pregnant to him and not my Mamo-chan!”
They all sighed. “Forget it!”
Setsuna held out her rod. “Ready, minna-chan?!”
“Hai!”
She says a few lines, and poof!
*****************************
“WE'RE BACK!” Usagi says, stretching. “It was such a long day!”
“Tell me about it,” Seiya says.
*****************************
“I like that outfit,” Usagi points out, nudging Seiya.
“Hmm? Oh, that outfit?” He points over to a small outfit with a skirt and a tank-top. “Don't you think that one's going to be a little…inappropriate for our baby? And who knows if it'll be a girl?”
Usagi narrows her eyes. “I'm the mom, and I'm the one pregnant, so it's up to me to decide whether she's a girl or not!”
Seiya laughs. “Okay, okay, I surrender! I think that outfit's really cute.”
Haruka and Michiru walks into the store.
“Hey, look, Haruka, it's them,” Michiru says, tugging onto Haruka's shirt.
“Huh? Oh.”
They made their way over to the couple.
“You two really look married,” Michiru says, but then Haruka adds in, “But of course, you're not. What're you doing here?”
Seiya and Usagi grin. “We're shopping for our daughter's clothes!”
*****************************
Seiya and Usagi sat down on “The Bench.”
They both stretched.
“I am so exhausted!” Seiya eyed Usagi. “Hey, Odango, you do realize how much you made me pay for your food, right?”
Usagi giggles. “It's not my fault I like to eat!”
Seiya smiles. “Not only did I pay for your food, but I paid for the baby's clothing!”
“Hey…!” Usagi teases, “But it is our baby, you know!”
Seiya smirks. “Hey, isn't this the place where we first really talked to each other?”
Usagi looks around. “Oh, it is! This bench was where you were lying on, right?”
Seya nods. “Score for Odango!”
Usagi pouts. “Am I that stupid? Anyway, I have something to tell you.”
“What is it?” Seiya asks, turning towards her.
She bit her lips. “Um…well…I…aishiteru…?” She peeks up at him.
He fainted.
“SEIYA! WAKE UP!”
Seiya sat up. “I'm only kidding, Odango!” He laughs, and then points up at the stars, but one star, partially. “Do you see that blue star?”
“Hai!”
“That's me. Like I told you the last time, everyone has their particular shine. That's mine.”
“Is mine there?”
“Hai, it's all the way over there.” He pointed at a really shiny star, one that happened to be the biggest. It was white, and was really close to the moon.
She pouts. “It's not fair. How come it's all the way over there and yours is on the other side?”
Seiya shrugs. “Maybe we were never fated to meet, I guess. I mean, look at how many other stars are between us.”
“It's as if they're separating us,” Usagi mumbles quietly to herself, but Seiya heard her.
“Hey…You shouldn't be the jealous one!” Seiya teases. “I wish I had a shine that shiny!”
Usagi laughs. “Only people like me are shiny!” She hugs him. “Of course, yours should be shiny too!”
“It is!”
“Oh, really?”
“Well…it—it could be. You know blue isn't a shiny color!”
She laughs again. “You're so strange, Seiya!”
“At least I don't wake up late every single morning!”
Usagi narrows her eyes and chokes him.
“You're—killing me—Odango!”
She laughs again and lets go. “Well, I should be going home! My mom and dad are so going to kill me. Especially my dad, when he finds out that I'm pregnant—to a star.”
Seiya winks at her. “A handsome star.”
“You're so conceited!”
“Hai!” He pecks her on the cheek. “Well, ja, Odango!” He waves and left.
Usagi stood there blushing furiously, and then finally blinked. She touches her cheek. The second time so far.
*****************************
“So, are you a couple yet?” Minako asks.
Usagi nods. “Of course!”
“Ooh! Have you kissed him yet?!”
Usagi smiles. “No, not yet. I want it to be really special. I want to remember the time, day, the week, the month, the year, what I was wearing, what he was wearing, what I just ate before that, what my favorite color was at that day, and—”
“Okay, we get it!” Rei says.
Usagi laughs, and then opens an eye and peeks at Minako. “How about you and Yaten?”
Minako blushes. “Um, no, not yet. But that time will come.”
Rei laughs. “We'll hope that time will come soon, Minako-chan! Anyway, Usagi-chan, you are so lucky to have Seiya! I've gotta admit that you two look really cute together. Just don't leave him,” she orders.
The girls were all lying on Minako's bed.
“Ami-chan, have you told Taiki-kun yet?” Mako asks.
Ami turns red. “W—what do you mean?”
“You like Taiki-kun, ne?”
“Iie!”
“Okay…” She giggles. “I'm good friends with Taiki-kun, so if you really can't do it, then I'll tell him for you.” She waves her hand off. “No, never mind! I can't do that—you tell him yourself!”
Sweat-drops.
*****************************
Usagi and Chibiusa ran.
“We're late for the meeting!” Usagi cries.
“It was your fault! I'm going to blame you!” Chibiusa says.
“HEY! How's it my fault?!”
“Do you KNOW how long it took me to tell you about it? You were too busy eating to listen!”
“That's not my fault!!”
All of a sudden, a girl with black hair that goes five or six inches down her shoulder, was walking by. She looked lost.
“AHHHH!” the girl, Chibiusa and Usagi screams as they all smashed into each other.
Usagi clutches onto her stomach, trying to ignore the pain that came from the baby. “G—Gomen nasai!”
The girl shakes her head. “No, that's okay,” she says.
“Are you new here in Juuban?” Chibiusa asks.
The girl nods. “That's right!” She giggles. “I can't wait until I meet cute rich boys!”
Sweat-drops.
“Um…Okay…” Usagi says, and sticks out a hand. “I'm Tsukino Usagi and this is my bratty cousin, Tsukino—”
“It's Kou Usagi, or Chibiusa,” Chibiusa says, giving her a sideways glare.
Usagi nods. “Oh, yeah, oops.” And then she snaps her head at her. “KOU?!”
Chibiusa nods. “That's right, I'll explain it to you later.”
The girl looks at them confused. “Wait—did you say Tsukino and Kou?!”
Chibiusa gulps. “Oh, boy. Uh—err—I'm not related to the Three Lights so don't ask me for their signature!”
The girl sighs with relief. “Oh, you're not related to the Three Lights?”
“No…why?”
“Because I have something to tell them.”
“Something to tell them?” Usagi asks. “Like what?”
She shakes her head. “No, don't worry about it.” She smiles. “I'm Cano Chika!”
“Chika?” Usagi asks. “Okay. Do you want to go to the Crown with us? We're meeting our friends there.”
Chibiusa pinches her, giving her the aren't-we-supposed-to-talk-about-senshi-stuff-there look.
Usagi gulps. “Oh. Oops. Oh well!” She grabs Chibiusa and Chika's wrists and pulled them up, and then dragged the two all the way to the Crown.
When she was finally there, she lets go.
Everyone stares at them, and then blinks as Chibiusa and Chika fell to the floor.
“You're strong!” Chika says, and then sees Usagi's friends. “Are those your friends?”
Usagi nods. “Uh huh!”
All of a sudden, Sailor Samoa Stove stepped in. She points over to Motoki. “You are my target today! For having such a sweet heart, and having so many customers, you must have the Star Seed I want!”
“No way!” Chika gasps. Chika blocks Motoki as Sailor Samoa Stove came at him. “Don't hurt any of these people!”
“Nani? Who are you?!” Sailor Samoa Stove blasts a power at Chika.
Chika gasps, and then dodges.
The blast hit the wall as Motoki ducked.
Sailor Samoa Stove kicked Chika.
“AH!”
“I don't need any disturbances here!” Samoa Stove says, sending a blast at Chika. Chika screamed.
Sailor Samoa Stove looks up at Motoki. “Now…” She held up her two wrists (showing her bracelets) and then blasted two discs out at Motoki.
Motoki let out a yell and then a golden flower appeared above his head. The petals opened up and revealed a Star Seed, which quickly turned black.
Sailor Samoa Stove cursed and then orders, “Sailor Server! Attack these people! And kill that disturbance!”
Usagi runs up to Samoa Stove. “Stop hurting these people! They're innocent!”
Samoa Stove glares at Usagi. “You finally found your way back—cheers to you!” She blasted something at Usagi.
Usagi screamed.
“Odango!” Seiya yells.
All of a sudden, another person let out a scream.
They all turned to see Chika clutching her stomach.
“CHIKA!” Chibiusa yells, and then knelt down before her. “Are you alright?”
Chika shakes her head slowly. “No, I'm fine, it happens…” She looks up at Usagi. Is she the one causing me this pain? No, she can't be…
“Are you okay?” Chibiusa asks. “Are you…frail?” Chibiusa remembered to the time Hotaru kept having the same seizures, but of course, that was because she was being half possessed by a Daimon. Maybe this girl is possessed by a youma too.
The Inners, including Usagi, all ran out to hide behind a building, and then they transformed.
Sailor Moon stepped inside the room, with her teammates trailing behind her. “Stop it! Hurting the lives of poor, innocent people is someone I cannot forgive!”
Sailor Chibi-Moon stepped beside Sailor Moon. “Agent of Love and Justice,” she says, and then Sailor Moon continues for her, “Pretty soldier in a sailor suit…Sailor Moon…!”
“…Sailor Chibi-Moon…!”
“In the name of the Moon,” Sailor Moon says, and then they ALL say, “We'll punish you!”
Sailor Server snarls and then shoots out chicken-wings. “EAT IT! EAT IT!” he yells.
Sailor Chibi-Moon manages to dodge, but a chicken wing hit Usagi hard in the neck.
Chika let out another whimper.
“Chika-san!” Sailor Chibi-Moon calls. “Daijobou?”
Chika looks up to see Sailor Chibi-Moon coming at her. Chika gasps. “Y—You're—”
“Chibi-Moon,” she says, and winks.
Another chicken wing was coming at the girls, but then a blast hit it out of the way.
Snap.
Snap.
 
Snap.
Snap.
“Penetrating from the evil darkness…” Healer starts.
“…We are the wandering shooting stars!” Maker says.
“Sailor Star Fighter!”
“Sailor Star Maker!”
“Sailor Star Healer!”
“We are the Sailor Starlights…Stage…On!”
Fighter held out her star. “Star…Serious…Laser…!”
The blast hit Sailor Server, and then Healer yells, “Sailor Moon, now!”
“Hai!” Sailor Moon held out her scepter. “Silver Moon…Power…Kiss!”
The attack hit the monster, and the monster yelled out, “BEAUTIFUL!” and then turned back to Motoki. The Star Seed went back into its flower and then the flower disappeared.
“We saved him!” Sailor Moon let out, relieved.
“Chika!” Sailor Chibi-Moon yells.
Everyone turned toward Chika.
“We have got to bring her to the hospital,” Chibi-Moon insists. “Come on!”
“No, I'm okay,” Chika says.
But they called the ambulance anyway.
Everyone de-transformed and went to the hospital to visit Chika.
“So…What happened to her?” Mako asks.
Dr. Mizuno (Ami's mom) clears her throat. “Actually, it's really strange. We're not so sure ourselves. It seems like she's gotten a few bruises from the…”
“Blasts?” Seiya asks.
“Yes, that's right. But the rest of that…we're not sure, but it seems like it's really painful.”
“That's what we thought,” Taiki says. “Nothing but a few blasts hit her, but the rest of the time, it was nothing…”
“She has seizures,” Chibiusa explains.
“Oh, I see,” Dr. Mizuno says. “Then it won't be harmful. We'll treat her a few medicines and she'll be fine. She'll still have the seizures, but at least it will be less painful.”
“Hai, arigatou!”
They all went into the room Chika was in.
“Chika-chan!” they all shout and ran to her.
She groans, and then spots the boys. “Ooh—hi! Are you three rich?!”
They stepped back, startled. “Um…”
“We're taken!” Yaten says, and then Chika starts crying the Usagi-style.
Sweat-drops.
A doctor came in. He was around his early twenties and had blonde hair. “Did Dr. Mizuno tell you kids about—”
“Hai, she did,” Mako says.
Ami nudges Mako. “It's rude to interrupt.”
Mako giggles. “Of course!” Her eyes lit up with hearts. “Ooh! He looks like my ex-boyfriend! He's so dreamy…!”
It wasn't just Mako who had hearts in her eyes—it was also Rei, Minako (Yaten wasn't too glad), and even Chika.
Chika jumped out from the sheets and pops up beside Mako. “Are you rich?!”
The doctor blinks. “Um…No…not after I paid the rent yesterday…”
She narrows her eyes. “Okay.” She walks out, calling, “I'm going now. Thanks for your company, minna-chan! Ja!”
“Bye!” they all call back to her.
Minako giggles. “She's a little boy-crazed, but she's nice!”
They all sweat-dropped, glancing at Minako.
*****************************
“We have a new student in our class,” the teacher announces. “Her name is Cano Chika!”
Chika walks into the room, waving at everyone. “Konnichiwa, minna-chan!”
“Chika-chan!” Usagi, Minako, Mako, and Ami all call, waving back at her.
“Cano, pick a vacant area.”
“Hai, sensei,” she says, and then picked a seat near the window.
They were all doing a test on the Ancient Chinese Dynasty, after studying about it for weeks.
Minako tapped her pencil at her head, and then chewed on it five minutes later. I can't think…it's too hard! Ooh—Yaten-kun looks SO cute in that—URG! Minako, what are you THINKING?! Pay attention, pay attention, ooh…I wonder what it would be like if I was an idol…people asking me for signatures, people cheering for me, people—MINAKO! STOP IT! Okay, let's so how the others are doing.
She took a look at Yaten, who unfortunately already finished and slept.
She took a look at Ami and Mako and Taiki. Mako was almost done, while Ami and Taiki were already done.
She peeks over to see how Usagi and Seiya were doing. Unfortunately, Usagi was sleeping. She was sitting on her chair the other way, so she was facing Seiya.
Seiya had his head on top of hers.
Minako had to giggle at that sight. She took a peek over at Chika, who was sleeping one her test, drooling.
Minako blinked and then continued to do her test.
A girl walks in. “Konnichiwa, sensei!”
The teacher looks her way. “Um…do I know you? You must be the new student who's ready for next week. Are you visiting the class today?”
She shakes her head. “Iie, I'm not a new student. I'm the jury from the Foci Membashippu Kaigi Oshiego, Najin Takeo!”
Minako, Mako, Taiki, and Ami snapped their heads up when they heard “Najin Takeo.”
Najin Takeo?!” they all cry, and sprang up to their feet.
That woke Usagi, Seiya, Yaten, and Chika up.
“Nani?” Chika asks.
Takeo spots all of then and then snarls. “These brats…they won't give up, do they?”
“What're you talking about?!” Mako demands. “You're the one going into this room in the first place!”
Takeo snickers.
The teacher looks from Takeo to Mako. “What is going on here?” he asks. “Najin Takeo, you say? What do you want?”
She smiles. “Only one thing.” She rips her clothes off, which revealed her sailor fuku. “Your Star Seed!”
He steps back, startled. “Who are you?!”
“I am Sailor Samoa Stove!” She held up her wrists and then two yellow discs flew out and hit the teacher.
He screamed.
“SENSEI!” Usagi yells.
Seiya glares at Samoa Stove.
They all ran out and hid in a room where no one was in, and then transformed.
Sailor Samoa Stove spots Chika. “You! You're—you're the one from the other time! Great, that Sailor Server-baka didn't kill you the way I asked.” She snaps her fingers. “Sailor Sensei, now's your chance to kill the other Sailor Senshi and this girl!” A booth appeared and Chika steps into it and then disappeared.
Vines covered the teacher and then it turned into a monster.
“The Sailor Senshi are here?” Chika asks herself in a low voice. “No way.” She stands up, grabs a broom, and hits Sailor Sensei with it. “Die, you dork!”
Sailor Sensei held out his robotic hands and a hole appeared in his palmed. Pencils shot out. “Grab a pencil, pupil, grab a pencil!”
Chika blocked the pencils from hitting the other students by her broom.
Just then, she heard someone shout, “Stop it right there, Sailor Sensei!”
Sailor Sensei and Chika stops, along with the students, and looked at Sailor Moon and the Sailor Team.
“Using pencils for evil, especially during a test, is unforgivable,” Sailor Moon says and then mumbles, “although thank you for letting me lend a pencil since I didn't have one.” She continues, “Agent of Love and Justice, pretty soldier in a sailor suit…Sailor Moon…In the name of the Moon, we'll punish you!”
Sailor Mars pushes her out of the way. “Again, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE SAVING EVERYONE!” She turns to the monster. “In the name of Mars, I will chastise you!”
Jupiter teasingly shoves her. “No way! In the name of Jupiter, I will kill you!”
“That's such a lovely way of saying it,” Venus says sarcastically. “In the name of Venus, I will…beautify you!”
“I'm not sure someone—oh, I don't know…a monster would want to be beautified!” Jupiter argues back.
“Nonsense! Everyone wants to be beautiful!”
“No, I think everyone wants to study before school time runs out,” Mercury says.
Everyone turns to her. “NO WAY!”
“I think it's highly appropriate enough,” Maker says to Mercury's defense (also to studies' defense), stepping into the room.
“Nani?” Sailor Sensei asks. “Who are you?”
Fighter, Healer, and Maker all stand in a line proudly.
Healer steps up, accidentally stepping onto Fighter's boot.
“EEK! You big-footed short-stuff!” Fighter screams into Healer's face.
“Penetrating from the evil darkness…” Maker says, feeling awkward.
“It wasn't my fault that your foot is so big that it's so easy to step on!” Healer argues.
“…We are the wandering shooting stars!” Maker continues, feeling more awkward by the minute.
Fighter shoves Healer back. “My feet are as big as yours, MIDGET!”
“No, only the eyes of righteous people can see that your feet are ten time bigger than mine, LOVE-BLINDED LOSER!” Healer shoves Fighter back.
Sweat-drops.
“I am Sailor Star Maker!” Maker continues.
“YOU'RE SO UGLY, YOU SHORT WIMP!” Fighter declares.
“YOU'RE UGLIER, YOU TALL GIANT!” Healer screams.
“And this is Fighter and this is Healer…” Maker mumbles, pointing at the two.
“MAKER'S THE TALL GIANT, YOU PIN-HEAD!”
Maker snapped her heads toward them. “Hey! Leave me out of this!”
“SHUT UP!” they scream, punching Maker in the guts.
Maker yelps, and collapsed.
Healer and Fighter blinks, and then point at each other. “It was her fault!”
Sailor Moon busts up, and soon everyone in the room, including Sailor Sensei and Chika, died of laughter.
Fighter and Healer finished the last two words of the line. “Stage…On!” and then the solar system back round flashed behind the two proud Sailor Senshi.
Sailor Sensei shot out more pencils, and hit all the Sailor Senshi. When it came to Sailor Moon, Chika whimpered.
Chika finally stood up and jumped onto Sailor Sensei's back. “Stop hurting everyone!”
Sailor Sensei spins around. “What? GET OFF MY BACK!”
Chika hit Sailor Sensei in the head. “I SAID STOP HURTING EVERYONE!”
“I'M NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!”
“DON'T JUST DO NOTHING!”
“WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!?!?!?!”
“I WANT YOU DO NOTHING!”
“I AM DOING NOTHING!”
“YOU CAN'T JUST DO NOTHING—I MEAN, NEVER MIND!”
“GET OFF OF ME!”
“Alright, alright!” Chika hopped off, and then tripped Sailor Sensei.
“You annoying brat!” Sailor Sensei tried attacking Chika, but then Sailor Star Healer yells, “Star…Sensitive…Inferno!” and then Mars yells, “Mars Flame Sniper!”
The attacks all hit Sailor Sensei, but it wasn't powerful enough.
Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus jumps in the way.
“Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!”
“Jupiter Oak Evolution!”
“Venus Love and Beauty Shock!”
“Star…Serious…Laser!” Fighter yells, “Sailor Moon, do it now!”
“Mm!” Sailor Moon says, and then raises her scepter. “Silver Moon…Power…Kiss!”
The attack hit Sailor Sensei and it finally turned back to the teacher.
“Everything's saved,” Fighter says with a sigh of relief.
Sailor Moon nods and jumps onto Fighter's back.
Fighter yelped with a smile when she landed on her, but then she hopped a bit so that Sailor Moon would have some fun.
Sailor Moon laughs.
Fighter pauses. “Well, maybe Maker's not saved, but oh well.”
They all giggled and looked at Maker who was still sprawled onto the floor. “Maybe we should get her to the hospital…”
*****************************
At the Juuban Beach…
“Oi, Odango! Do you want to go in the water?” Seiya asks.
Usagi shakes her head. “No way! I just put my bikini on! I don't want it to get wet right now! Besides, I want to enjoy the sun.”
Seiya grins evilly, and then carried her.
“Nani?! EEK! I'm scared, Seiya!”
Seiya laughs and ran over into the water and dumped her in.
“AHHH! IT'S COLD!”
She stood up behind Seiya, sneaked up to him, and then pushed him down.
He yelled and fell down, of course, not before pushing her down with him.
Chika laughs. “It looks like the couple are having fun,” she observes.
Minako nods. “Hai!” She clings onto Yaten. “Let's have some couple-fun ourselves, Yaten-kun!”
Yaten groans. “Do we have to?”
“Let's prove that they're not the only ones that can have couple-fun!”
“I never heard of that,” Mako points out with a smile.
Rei laughs. “I wish I can have some fun with a cute boy.”
Mako, Rei, Minako, and Chika sighs. “Usagi-chan's lucky…”
Yaten and Taiki both rolled their eyes.
Yaten got an idea as he grinned evilly. He tugs onto his friend's arm. “Taiki, I have an idea.”
Taiki raised an eyebrow in interest. “What is it?”
Yaten grins.
Seiya and Usagi come back.
“So, is everyone enjoying their day so far?” Seiya asks, stretching.
The girls, Minako, Rei, Mako, and Chika—aka emotional wrecks—all sighed. “Iie…”
Usagi and Seiya blinked at them.
“Oh, look!” Yaten says, pointing at the sun. “It's a moon!”
“Nani?” the girls (including Seiya) says, and took a step forward.
Taiki exclaims, “Wow, that's the biggest and brightest moon I've ever seen!” He and Yaten exchanged evil glances and then pushed everyone into the water.
Minako screams as she fell into the cold water. “COLD!!! Yaten, save me!”
Yaten snickers, and then walks away. “Good luck with finding your way back to land, minna.”
Taiki sighs.
Everyone got back to shore. “That was freezing!” Mako and Chika says, shivering.
A group of boys came their way.
“Cute girls,” one of the mutters to another.
Chika, Mako, Rei, and Minako all stepped forward to them with hearts in their eyes. “CUTE BOYS!”
“Are you rich?” Chika asks, which startled the boys once again.
One of them smiles. “Konnichiwa. I'm rich, and I'll be glad to take you out for dinner.” He puts an arm around her waist.
One of that boy's friend mutters, “Yeah right, you don't even have enough money to afford sunglasses or food for his dates.”
Chika yelps, and then whacks the boy, which made him fall down. “YOU PERVERT!”
Everyone blinks at her.
“I guess she only likes cute rich boys…” Minako whispers.
A girl with long dark purple hair steps out with a black bikini. She stretches. “HO~OT!” she exclaims, obviously referring to the temperature outside.
The boys that they've just met pointed at her. “Ooh, another cute girl!”
She sees them , and was about to reply until she saw Usagi, Seiya, Yaten, Taiki, Minako, Rei, Mako, Ami, and worse of all…Chika…Dun, dun, dun, dun… “EEK! YOU'RE EVERYWHERE!” she yells. “Are you STALKING me?!”
Usagi point at herself, and then at everyone else. “Who, us?”
“Najin Takeo, you won't get away this time!” Mako says. “We'll rip every inch of your flesh and—”
“Don't get too wild,” Ami sighs.
Mako stops, and then laughs nervously. “Of course I won't.”
Takeo blinks, and then was about to rip her clothes off until she realized that she only had a bikini on, and wasn't actually “planning” for any targets that day. “Just a second,” she says, and then rushes to one of the beach house. One minute later, and then she came out, fully dressed.
“You could've just changed into your fuku!” Seiya says with an annoyed expression.
Takeo shakes her head. “Iie! This way, I can rip my clothes off `the cool way.'” She ripped her clothes off. “I am Sailor—”
And then everyone who's a sailor soldier finishes, “Samoa Stove, we get it.”
She narrows her eyes. “Well, hai, you get the idea.” She stands up straight and held out her wrists. “Today, my target is—” she looks around quickly and spotted a little kid with one tooth “—that alien right there!”
The girl turns toward her and points at herself. “Who, me?”
Two discs shot out from the bracelets and hit the girl.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” the girl screams. A Star Seed appeared, but then it quickly turned black within half of a second.
“My, that's so surprising,” Samoa Stove mutters to herself with sarcasm. “Sailor One-Toothed-Alien, get the Sailor Senshi!” she orders.
Vines wrapped around the girl and then quickly vanished as a monster stood in place. (Warning: the monster is really ugly.) “Hai, master!”
Sailor Samoa Stove yawns and then quickly went back in the beach house. One second later, she came out as Najin Takeo, wearing her black bikini. She jumped into the water and spent most of her time there while Sailor One-Toothed-Alien attacked.
Usagi and everyone else all went inside the beach house and transformed, and then a second later, they all came out.
“Where'd that girl go?” Sailor Moon mumbles and then says, “Right now, I'm talking to Samoa Stove: *clears her throat* Ahem—calling a poor innocent girl an alien and forgetting to shut the beach house door and interrupting our sunny day at the beach is totally unforgivable! Agent of Love and Justice, pretty soldier in a sailor suit…Sailor Moon! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!”
“Aw…That's so sweet…” Sailor One-Toothed-Alien says, referring to the “calling a poor innocent girl an alien” line.
They all sweat-dropped.
Chika blinks at the monster. “Okay…”
“Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!”
“Venus Love and Beauty Shock!”
One of the attacks hit Sailor One-Toothed-Alien, but it wasn't good enough.
Sailor Moon held out her scepter. “Silver Moon Power Kiss!”
The attack (obviously) turned the monster back to that…girl.
Sailor Star Fighter yawns. “It's like we didn't do anything at all.”
They giggled.
*****************************
Tenjou Utena sighs. “It's time I go back to my original school,” she says quietly to her principle at her new school. “I miss it there, at Ohtori Academy,” she says and then looks down, mumbling, “although it was like a nightmare, too.”
The principle looks at her with a concerned expression. “Are you sure, Tenjou? It's been months, and now you're sixteen! Do you think you're able to switch your schedule that quickly?”
“Hai, I'm sure I can.”
The principle forces on a smile. “Then it's arranged. I'll let the principle there know, okay? I'll do all the paper works, so you don't have to worry about that. Remember, if you have any trouble, just let me know.”
Utena grins and hugs her nice (unlike her old teacher at Ohtori Academy) principle. “Arigatou, Juke-sensei!”
The principle laughs.
*****************************
~Flashback~
Koyama Mitsuki lets out a sigh. Things haven't been going great with Takuto, not that anything's wrong with him. It's just that she's been having the feeling that Takuto really has feelings toward Meroku, and she'll allow that.
~Flashback Over~
Mitsuki grins. Takuto and Mitsuki broke up a long time ago. Mitsuki is actually happy. Izumi visits her almost everyday, and they've become really close friends.
Izumi, Meroku, and Takuto combined their powers (please, don't laugh at this) to make Mitsuki finally sixteen, once and for all, permanently. (Please don't ask, “But what will happen? How will her grandmother feel about this? How will her friends feel about this? How will everyone feel about this?” Answer: “I don't know, now get used to it!”)
She spots Izumi. He was disguised as his regular self, as what he looked like as human. She runs toward him. “Konnichiwa, Izumi-kun!”
*****************************
Higurashi Kagome skips over to her house. She saw a familiar-looking guy standing in front of her house, leaning against the tree.
She stopped, and stared at him.
He had white (or in a more polite way, silver *LIKE YATEN'S!*) hair, pulled back into a thick braid, and I don't know…he was very muscular?! Okay, I'm kidding, he's like an average guy.
“RYURA!” she gasps. “Y—Y—Y—Y—You're a—a—a—alive!”
(Note: Ryura was one of the Four War Gods—is that what they're called??—from Inuyasha the Movie Four, I think…or was it the movie three??)
Ryura snickers. “Is that supposed to be a bad thing? You're that girl with spiritual powers, ne? The girl with the spirit?”
Kagome glares at him. “What're you doing here? If you lay one hand on my family, I will—”
“Spirit girl.”
“Are you mocking me—?!”
“Spirit girl,” he says with a smile.
“FREAK!”
*****************************
The teacher—Sami—announces, “We're having a new student today, class. I believe that she's been to this academy long ago, and now wants to rejoin us. Please make her feel comfortable and suitable here. Tenjou Utena, come in!”
Wakaba, Touga, Saijoni, Jury, Miki, Nanami, Anthy, and Akio's heads all snapped up from their desks at the mention of “Tenjou Utena.”
Utena comes in with a grin. She waves. “Konnichiwa, minna!”
The teacher falls. “Y—You're wearing that uniform?!”
Utena examines her own uniform. “What, you don't like it? It's from my other school, really. It's a girls' uniform, and the strange part is, I actually like it. I'm deciding that I'll continue to wear this uniform until the semester ends, or until I feel like wearing my original uniform, which happens to be the boys' uniform. So, take your pick—boys' uniform, or this lovely one?”
The teacher gulps and says, “That one.”
“Okay!” she says with a grin.
“My, you're still demanding as it is,” Jury says.
Utena finally notices Jury. “Y—you're Jury, aren't you?”
Jury pauses and then nods. “Hai…”
Utena jumps on her. “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” She got off of Jury and then asks, “Where are the others?”
Jury sighs and points behind her, who was Miki.
Miki stares at Utena with wide eyes, and then waves with a blush. “You look very nice, Utena-chan.”
Utena nods and then bows, saying, “Arigatou, Miki-chan!” She finally notices Nanami, Akio, Touga, Anthy, and last but least (to her, that is), Saijoni. “Wow, I thought we were all different ages.”
Nanami shrugs. “They decided that the Student Council Members should be in the same class.”
“You mean ex-Student Council?” Touga says. “We all broke up a long time ago.” Touga smiles at Utena. “You really do look good.”
Utena laughs. “You're as flirty as always, huh?”
“No, that was the first time since you left,” Nanami mumbles to herself.
Anthy clears her throat. “It's been a long time, Utena. It's nice to meet you.”
Utena sighs and mutters, “Nice to meet you too,” and then found a desk near the teacher (FAR away from Anthy).
A few people who knew her well were startled.
“Now,” Mr. Sami says, “Tenjou, this semester, we're recently starting on the different cultures of Japan. We're going to go on a fieldtrip to Tokyo very soon.”
“Tokyo?” Utena asks. “That was where my previous school was.”
Mr. Sami sits on the edge of his desk. “We have lots of time, so Tenjou, why don't you tell us about yourself?”
Utena smiles. “Well, there's not really much to talk about myself. I'm sixteen years old, and I like to hang out with my friends!”
“Is there a special hobby that you like?”
“Um…Playing softball, I guess.”
“Well, it was heard that you used to a duelist, and dueled to all the Student Council members?”
Everyone in the Council Members turned their attention to Utena.
“Dueling?” Utena asks. “I haven't thought about that in a long time. As much as I can say, I really hate to duel. Ever since then, I've never picked up a sword again. It's really been a big affect on my life, the last time I've dueled.”
“You were stabbed in the back the last time, right?”
Everyone—including the Student Council members—gasped, unaware of what had happened.
“Nani? This really happened?” Miki asks.
Anthy and Akio looked down.
“Yes, I was stabbed in the back,” Utena says. “I don't…really remember any of it.”
“I'm really sorry,” Anthy says quietly.
Utena and everyone else turns to her.
Akio says harshly, “Anthy!” but Anthy continued.
“I hope I didn't put affect on you,” Anthy says. “Will you forgive me?”
Utena glares. “I forgive you, but I won't forgive your action.”
Question marks.
*****************************
Mitsuki aka Full Moon ran over to Izumi. “IZUMI!” She catches her breath when she caught up to him. “Are you deaf? I've been calling you for hours.”
He smiles. “So, what's up, Suki?”
She smiles. “Suki? How many times have I told you to stop calling me that, Zumi?” she teases.
“Three hundred sixty four times. I kept count.” He snickers. “Anyway, do you know what Suki means?”
“Yeah, isn't it just a nickname?”
No,” he says, giving her the you-don't-know-this look. “It means a comparison of love.”
“Really?” She blushes. “I don't see anything in us.”
He winks at her. “So, what's up with you and your schedule?”
“Ooh, about that!” She grins. “Guess what? I'm going on a trip to Juuban, Tokyo! Can you believe it? I'm doing a few concerts there, and they'll let me decide on whether or not I want to do more.”
“Good luck!”
She laughs. “Aren't you coming?”
“Sure, I'll bring Meroku and Takuto with me. Ja, then!”
Mistuki nods. “Okay, sayonara!” She giggles. “Oh, matte—I forgot to tell you something!”
He turns to her. “Nani?”
“I'm going to the Ohtori Academy today!”
“Huh? Why?”
She rolls her eyes. “I'm doing a concert there. It's for the duelists. They're thinking about regrouping together again. And besides, I heard that a girl, Tenjou Utena, is going back there. She's really important to the crew. She's all that won the dueling competitions.”
“Okay…I'll see if I can make it!”
“Hai!”
*****************************
Kagome and Inuyasha rubbed their foreheads while Ryura explained why he was there.
“Aren't you supposed to be dead?” Kagome asks.
Ryura narrows his eyes. “What, I'm not welcomed here? Aren't you the ones who defeated me? I need to get revenge on you.”
“Okay, just sit down first and have a can of coke before we start. I'm starving!” Inuyasha exclaims, grabbing a chicken leg.
Ryura nods in agreement and drank a can of coke. “This is good. Your mother must be a very good cook, Spirited girl.”
Kagome rolls her eyes at the “Spirited girl” part, and then says, “My mom didn't make it. It's sold throughout Japan, Ryura-san.”
“So when do you want to start the battle?” Inuyasha asks. “Like, near the well or what?”
Ryura shrugs. “I was thinking about dueling.”
“Dueling? I've never tried that,” Inuyasha says harshly.
“Or maybe he's just scared,” Kagome mutters, and then everyone looks at her. “Nani?”
“There's this really great place to duel,” Ryura explains, “at Ohtori Academy. The dueling group, aka the Student Council, are deciding to regroup, so it's perfect.” He snaps his fingers and points to Kagome. “My first opponent—Higurashi Spirited girl.”
Kagome falls down.
*****************************
“I'm tired!” Utena groans, and then raises her hand. “Sami-sensei?”
“Hai?” he asks.
“When is class over?”
Everyone snickers.
Sami-sensei sighs. “This is your third day here, Tenjou, so get used to it. Anyway, we have two more new students.”
Two girls stepped in. One had black long hair, and another had blonde hair, with buns.
“This is Higurashi Kagome and Koyama Mitsuki,” Sami-sensei introduces.
Utena waves over to them. “Konnichiwa!”
They both smiled at her.
“Please,” Sami-sensei says, “tell us about yourselves.”
“Well,” Kagome says, flashing a smile, “I'm only going to be here for a while.” She pumps a fist in the air. “Until I win a dueling match against Ryura-baka, I will stay here and study!”
Everyone from the Student Council looked up to her. “Dueling?”
Kagome nods. “Hai! Anyway, I'm sixteen years old and I'm very talented at archery, and um…I have a brother, Inuyasha!”
Miki raises his hand. “Um, Miss Higurashi, who is…Ryura?”
“Ryura-san? He's just this…guy that I've met a while ago. He came back all of a sudden, and wanted to challenge a duel to Inuyasha and me.”
Sami-sensei nods at Kagome. “Explained enough.” He turns to Mitsuki. “What about you, Koyama?”
Mitsuki grins. “Like Kagome-san, I'm going to stay here for just a while. I'm planning on doing a few concerts to dedicate the duelists.” She turns to Utena. “Utena-san, I've heard that you used to duel. I heard about the awful accident so,” she says, and then winks, “I'll be cheering you on!”
Kagome clears her throat.
“And of course, Kagome-san too.” She laughs.
“Like I told Tenjou earlier this week,” Sami-sensei starts, “we're studying the different culture of Japan. We're going on a fieldtrip to Tokyo very soon.”
“Tokyo?!” Mitsuki exclaims. “I was arranged to do a concert there!”
“Wow, then it seems like everything fits in its exact place.” The teacher turns to the rest of the class. “Anyhow, we—”
“Hello, Sami-sensei,” a girl with long dark purple hair says, as she walked into the classroom. “I'm the jury from the Foci Membashippu Kaigi Oshiego, Najin Takeo.”
“Jury?” Jury asks.
Kagome, Mitsuki, and Utena all sensed something dangerous coming from Najin Takeo. A dark aura, maybe, they all thought.
“What is your business here?” Kagome demands.
Najin Takeo looks at her way. “I'm looking for Saijoni. You know, tall, muscular, hot-headed, mean, aggressive—”
Everyone other than Saijoni himself burst out laughing.
Saijoni stands up. “Oi, I'm here. What do you want with me?”
She grins evilly. “Nothing, only your Star Seed.”
“My what?!”
She rips her clothes off and inside, she had a sailor fuku on. “I am Sailor Samoa Stove!”
“Ooh, you're a sailor senshi? Can I have your autograph?” Students—especially boys—all started talking at once about all the sailor senshi they've heard of and how cool and heroic they are.
Two discs flew out from her bracelets and hit Saijoni.
Saijoni screamed, and then a Star Seed appeared above his head. It immediately turned black.
“Oh…shimatta…I knew he didn't have the Star Seed I wanted!” Samoa Stove complains.
The students all gasped.
Samoa Stove snapped her fingers. “Sailor Grumpy, attack everyone in the room!” and then she mutters, “Especially that Chika-girl, but it's too bad that the annoying disturbance isn't here do die.” Then she points at Utena, Mitsuki, and Kagome. “Sailor Grumpy!”
Vines spread all over Saijoni and then in its place, a monster appeared.
“Pay attention to these girls!” Samoa Stove snarls. “I sense something powerful coming from them.”
Everyone in the room gasped.
Sailor Grumpy started shooting spiny things at the three girls. They all dodged.
“Nani?! What is this?!” Utena screams.
“Tenjou, watch out!” Touga orders, as another spin flew at Utena.
She ducked.
The girls all looked back to Sailor Grumpy.
Sailor Samoa Stove yawned and then a booth appeared. She went inside it and then disappeared.
“I—impossible!” the three girls cry, but then they thought back to their lives.
Two shinigamis came over to me and told me about my death. They have a booklet that tells them about the delays of my death and the thing or “someone” that can cause my death to happen earlier than it should…I became a sixteen-year-old, not to mention a famous SINGER. I became the girlfriend of one of the shinigamis, and survived from my disease. If that's possible, then this is possible.
I fell into a magic “well” and went into a different time era. I met Inuyasha, a half demon, and so many other people in that era, and fought against DEMONS—DEMONS! I found out I was the reincarnation of an archery-expert. The archery-expert died, and then came back to life…I battled against so many other “demons” on my adventure to find all the Jewel shards. Life can't get anymore impossible than that.
I became a duelist and fought against many people…and I just happen to win and have a ROSE BRIDE!!! A “ROSE BRIDE!” Yeah, a Rose Bride who actually tried to kill me the last time I was here, in Ohtori Academy! I mean, the Rose Bride, Anthy, actually PULLED a dueling sword from my stomach! I can actually transform—I think??—into my dueling outfit just before I duel. I fell for a guy, Touga, who made me believe that he was my Prince, the one I've always talked about, and then he tricked me into dueling against him. And then I fell for another guy who believes unbuttoning his shirt is cool. And what is that, a random dot in the middle of his forehead? Who really has purplish-white hair and, like, dark skin? With a random dot in the middle of his forehead? And actually enjoys sleeping with his sister? It's disgusting. I may never ever talk to Anthy again. She grosses me out! And to think that I wanted to be her FRIEND!
“We take that back, it's not impossible,” the three girls say in unison.
Sailor Grumpy flung a vine at the girls. They dodged—again—but a bracelet of Mitsuki's fell from her wrist.
“Iie—not my bracelet!”
Sailor Grumpy grabs the bracelets, looks at it, shrugs, and then tore it apart.
“NOO!” Mitsuki screams. “That was my bracelet that Izumi, Meroku, and Takuto spent hours on making for me!” Mitsuki starts crying. “It as really important!”
“Mitsuki-san, please don't feel too bad. We'll make a new bracelet for you,” Kagome says.
“That's right,” Utena agrees.
The girls all ran to a different room, a different empty room.
Utena sighs. “Great, at least I'm away from that crazy monster,” she mutters.
She raises her hand. “Duelist Anama Power…” In her hand, appeared a small dueling sword keychain. “…Make Up!” She hooks the keychain to her silver bracelets and then transforms into a white fuku (of course, with special designs ;)).
*****************************
Mitsuki lets out a sigh. “That was close. I can't believe it! My special bracelet broke, just because of that monster!” She grits her teeth, and then looked at her light bluish-silver bracelet. “If this one breaks…then I'm doomed…”
She held out her hand. “Singer Anama Power…” A small music CD disk keychain appeared in her hand. “Make Up!” She quickly hooks it to her light bluish-silver bracelet, and then transformed into a light blue fuku (again, with different pretty designs).
*****************************
“Oh no, everyone's in trouble,” Kagome murmurs. “But what does that Samoa Stove girl mean by `pay attention to these girls'? Is it just me who's the senshi, or are they senshi too?” She shakes her head. “Never mind, I'm thinking too hard.”
She held out her hand. “Era Anama Power…” A little bow and arrow keychain appeared. “Make Up!” She hooks the keychain to her reddish-silver bracelets. She quickly transformed into this REALLY cool fuku. You know on episode one-eighty-nine of Sailor Moon, when Rei pretended to be some kind of psychic? Well, when Kagome transformed, she had that kind of mask (the one Rei was wearing) and her clothes are kind of similar…
*****************************
“WHERE DID THOSE GIRLS GO?!” Sailor Grumpy yells.
Everyone in the classroom backed up to the back of the room.
“Don't you think we should do something?” Miki demands to Touga.
“Gee, I don't know…” he says sarcastically. “Why don't you ask the wise one, Jury?”
So Miki whispers to Jury, “Aren't we supposed to do something? Come on, we're duelists! Fighting that monster might be easier than it looks!”
Jury shrugs. “It takes a miracle, Miki. What we need are other sailor senshi.”
Everyone silenced and then they say (including Jury), “Nah, that won't happen.”
Just then, hey heard three different female voices shout, “Stop it right there, Sailor Grumps!”
“It's GRUMPY, and who are you?!” Sailor Grumpy demands.
Three girls appeared at three different angles.
“Seeking for help…” a girl in a dark red fuku with black long hair says.
“…Executing danger…” a girl with a light blue fuku with long light blonde hair continues for her.
“…The last addition to the Sailor Senshi!” a girl with a white fuku and pink long hair with a white crown on her head finishes. “Sailor Duelist!”
“Sailor Era!” the girl with black hair says.
“Sailor Singer!” the girl with white hair says, and then they all say the last two lines together.
“We are the three Animate Triplets!” They put on a smirk. “You're on!”
Everyone starts cheering for them. “They're new senshi!”
The three girls looked at each other and knew right away who they were.
Sailor Era put a hand behind her shoulder and then as she pulled out nothing, an arrow appeared in her hand.
“No way…” the students all echoed.
A bow appears as well. “Sacred Arrow, Shoot!” she yells, and then aimed the arrow at the monster.
The monster got hit, and growled.
Sailor Singer pulled her hand in the air, and a microphone appeared in her hand. She yells into the mike, “Music Dish, Dash!” and then pointed her microphone at the monster. Discs flew out from the microphone and hit the monster.
The monster growled even louder.
Sailor Duelist decided to finish it off. She grabbed onto the air at the side of her hip, and pulled up. A sword appeared in her hand. She raised her sword, and quickly moves it down. It made a huge wave of energy as she yells, “Golden Sword, Bash!” Cut marks hit the monster, and it screamed.
Sailor Duelist held up her sword, and the top of the sword shined by the light.
Sailor Era pulled onto the bow back as she made sure the arrow was in its right position to hit the monster.
Sailor Singer didn't have to do anything much but get ready to yell into her microphone.
The three girls did their power, and then yelled at the same time, “Finish…Off!”
The attacks all hit the monster, and turned back to its rightful owner, Saijoni.
The girls all sighed of relief.
They decided that they should fight together from then on.
*****************************
Many weeks later…
“Cheer up, Mitsuki-chan!” Kagome says. “I made a little cake for you all.” She runs into the room holding a small cake.
“Ooh! Yum!” Utena says. “Kagome-chan, did your mom make this?”
Kagome grins. “No, I did!”
“Looks good,” Utena says.
They all took a bite.
Mitsuki, in her pink and red school uniform, Kagome, in her white and green school uniform, and Utena in her “Ohtori Academy” original boys' uniform, all lied onto Kagome's dorm bed after finishing off the cake.
“So how's it going with you and Touga, Utena-chan?” Mitsuki asks her best friend.
Utena shrugs. “He doesn't know it yet.”
“Aw…” Kagome says. “You should really tell him, Utena-chan! He's not going to freak, I think.”
“Wait, which part isn't he going to freak at? Number one or number two?” Utena asks.
Kagome blushes. “Um…Number…One?”
Mitsuki lets out a laugh. “He'll be surprised for sure, though, about number two.”
Utena shrugs. “Hey…Mitsuki-chan? How about you? Did you tell your Izumi-kun about it yet?”
Mitsuki turns beat-red. “M—my Izumi-kun? Well, no…not yet.”
Kagome laughs. “I'll be sure to go to your wedding, Mitsuki!”
“How about you, Kagome-chan?” the two girls teased their raven-haired friend.
Kagome blushes. “Um…err…what is there to say?”
“You don't have to lie!” they continue teasing her.
“MA-MA!” a three-months-old baby shouts as he crawls across the room. “MA-MA!”
Everyone sweat-drops.
“I—Ichiro!” Utena says flatly. “What is it…now?”
Ichiro started crying.
Bigger sweat-drops.
“Maybe we should…take that poor guy out for a walk,” Kagome says.
They all agreed.
*****************************
Kei Hikari slurps up the rest of her drink. “So now what is it that you wanted to talk about?”
Kin Satoshi sighs. “Our mission.”
Toshi Ryoko walks in with a huge bag of food. He sits down. “Now what's up with our mission, Satoshi-san?”
“I want to discuss about our Princess.”
“What's with our Princess?” Hikari asks, putting her cup of juice onto the table.
The three were all eating out at an outside-restaurant.
Satoshi examines the area. “I don't get it. How come our Princess wants to protect this dirty place? Just because she likes it doesn't mean anything else.”
“She's getting married,” Hikari says. “She wants to get married in this planet. It's not a big deal.”
“Sure, let's hear you say that.”
Hikari and Ryoko sweat-dropped. “Relax!”
“Look, I'm a respectful girl,” Hikari says. “And I will respect the Princess's order……And I won't insult you,” she says and then mutters, “although I'd be glad to.”
“What was that, Hikari-san?” Satoshi asks, even though he head one hundred percent.
*****************************
“Chika-chan!” Minako calls, running up to Chika. “We're going to the park,” she says. “You want to come?”
Chika nods. “Hai! Let me get changed, first.”
Minako shakes her head. “No, you look great! Maybe we can go…sightseeing!”
Chika giggles. “If only there were more rich boys in the world. Well, come on!” She grabs onto Minako and pulls her over to the park. “Hmm, where's Usagi-chan and the boys?”
Mako laughs and rolled her eyes. “Are you serious? Usagi-chan and the boys are always late. Well, maybe except for Taiki-kun…”
Chika smiles. “Of course.” She nudges Mako. “Do you like him?”
Mako blushes. “N—no! He probably likes Ami-chan anyway.”
“What was that?” Ami asks. She was sitting in the corner of the bench, reading a book.
“Nothing!” Mako says with a grin.
“Where's Chibiusa, anyway?” Rei asks. She looks at her watch. “Don't tell me she's late.”
“I'm here!” Chibiusa calls, running towards them. When she finally did, she let out a breath. “Gomen, gomen!”
Chika smiles. “By the way, what're we doing here?”
All the girls (except for Ami, of course) had hearts in their eyes. “Go sightseeing!”
Sweat-drops.
“Ooh! I want to go sightseeing with you girls, too!” a girl with long dark purple hair says, running towards them.
Ami, Mako, Rei, Minako, Chika, and Chibiusa turn around to see who she is. They all stopped at once and scream, “HUHH??? IT'S YOU AGAIN?!?!”
“Mou, you are a stalker!” Najin Takeo says.
“No, you are!” Chika says, pointing accusingly at Takeo.
“You're that annoying girl!” Takeo says. “Why are you always popping everywhere in my face?!” Takeo rips her clothes off. “I am—”
“Sailor Samoa Stove,” everyone answers to her with a bored expression.
“Well—hai, that's right. My target today…” She looks around again, and spots a handsome boy around her age. “Him!”
He looks at her and points to himself. “Nani? Me?”
“Hai!” She raises her wrists.
“NO!” everyone shouts. “DON'T HIT THAT CUTE BOY!”
“Too…late!” she says, and two discs flung out of her bracelets and hit the boy. He let out a scream, and then a Star Seed appeared above his head. It turned black.
“NO WAY!” Samoa Stove yelps. “Cute boys don't have the kind of Star Seeds I want?” She points at the four girls, Ami, Mako, Minako, and Rei. “You four have the Star Seeds, ne?” She shot out eight discs very quickly.
“Do it now!” Rei orders.
“Hai!”
They all held out their transformation sources.
“Mars Crystal Power…Make Up!”
“Mercury Crystal Power…Make Up!”
“Jupiter Crystal Power…Make Up!”
“Venus Crystal Power…Make Up!”
Chika gasps. “N—no way…”
The four girls transformed into Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus.
“Jupiter Oak Evolution!”
The attack hit all the discs.
Samoa Stove bit her lips. “Sailor Cutie, kill the Sailor Senshi!”
Vines spread around the “cute boy” and then disappeared, leaving a monster in place. “Hai, hai!” He shot out mirror shards. “Take a look at the mirror! Take a look at the mirror!”
“ACK!” Venus squeals, just barely dodging it.
Sailor Cutie then threw four huge mirrors at Venus, and made a castle around her.
“Oh no!” Venus says. “I wish Yaten was here!”
“Try to get out!” Jupiter orders.
Venus bangs the mirror. “Mou, your ideas are getting stupid, Jupiter!”
Jupiter narrows her eyes.
Sailor Cutie threw a medium-sized mirror at Jupiter.
It hit her (but good grief) it didn't slice her. She throws herself into the ground. “OUCH! Damn it!”
Mars and Mercury take a look at each other and starts running. “DON'T KILL ME, SAILOR CUTIE!”
Sailor Cutie threw tons of tiny mirror shards at Mars, and was able to hook her clothes to the tree.
“Save us, Mars, Mercury!” Jupiter cries.
“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT WHEN I'M PINNED TO THE TREE?!” Mars screams.
Sweat-drops.
Mercury stood still, hoping that Sailor Cutie wouldn't notice her.
Sailor Cutie turned around, and spotted Mercury standing a yard behind him. “Nani? What are you doing behind me?”
Mercury widened her eyes, and took a step back. “Please give me mercy, 'Oh great one.”
Sweat-drops.
Sailor Cutie jumps on Mercury and starts choking her.
“Don't hurt her!”
Sailor Cutie got off of Mercury and saw Sailor Moon.
“Hurting the people who plans to spend their time at the park is someone I cannot forgive! Agent of Love and Justice, pretty soldier in a sailor suit…Sailor Moon! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!”
“Sailor Moon!” Chibiusa cries out, as she jumped out from the bushes. “Hurry up and save everyone!”
Sailor Moon nods, and held out her scepter. “Silver Moon Crystal Power—”
“No way!” Sailor Cutie says, and flung a mirror shard at Sailor Moon's hands.
Sailor Moon let go of the scepter, and her hands started bleeding, as it has been skinned. “Iie…”
Sailor Cutie slid at the scepter, and threw it into the bushes.
Sailor Moon stood there, stunned. “How could you?!”
Snap.
Snap.
 
Snap.
Snap.
“Penetrating from the evil darkness…”
“The air of freedom breaks through…”
“We are the three sacred shooting stars…”
“Sailor Star Fighter!”
“Sailor Star Maker!”
“Sailor Star Healer!”
“We are the Sailor Starlights! Stage…On!”
“Fighter, Maker, Healer!” Sailor Moon yells out.
Chibiusa held out her brooch. “Moon Crystal Power…Make Up!” And she transformed into Sailor Chibi-Moon.
“Star Serious Laser!”
“Star Sensitive Inferno!”
“Star Gentle Uterus!”
Their attacks all missed the monster.
“Hey, how can you do that?!” Healer demands.
“It's called dodging,” the monster spat.
Sailor Cutie blasted everyone with cold spray.
“T—that's freezing!” Fighter says, shivering.
Sailor Cutie threw a huge mirror shard at the Starlights. “Enjoy your looks!”
Everyone gasps.
Chika struggles to stand up. She held out a black transformation pen (the one the Inners and Outers carry) and at the top of her pen had a shooting star and a crescent moon glued together. “Solar Star Power…”
Everyone waited.
“…Make Up!”
She transformed into a mixture of the Inners and Outers fuku to the Starlights…and yes, it was black and shiny and leathery. “Star Twinkle Beam!” The beam blasted the mirror shard out of the way.
“NANI?!” Sailor Cutie shouts.
“I am a shooting star, and have the shine of the sacred moon…Future daughter of Sailor Moon and Sailor Star Fighter, who have come to the past to warn Sailor Moon of her pregnancy (who is me, actually)….Sailor Solar Star….Stage…On!”
Everyone (especially Fighter and Moon) hesitated in shock.
“YOU'RE OUR FUTURE DAUGHTER?!” Fighter and Moon scream.
Sailor Solar Star nods. “Hai! Do you know how long it took me to track you all down? When I first heard Usagi Tsukino and Kou Chibiusa, I was surprised, and thought I had found all you, but then there's the other part of me who wanted to keep looking for you. I've tried telling you about who I was when you and your team kept saving us, but I didn't have the time. Besides, you, Sailor Moon, got hurt too much, which affected your baby in your stomach who happened to be me.”
“OOOH….So that's why you kept getting hurt, not physically,” Sailor Moon says.
Sailor Chibi-Moon dives into the bushes, and retrieved Sailor Moon's scepter. “Sailor Moon, go!” She tossed the scepter to Sailor Moon, who quickly caught it.
“Wow, for a second, I thought that she wouldn't catch it,” Fighter mumbles.
Everyone agrees.
Sailor Moon sweat-dropped.
She held out her scepter. “Silver Moon Power Kiss!”
The attack hit the monster, and it turned back to “the cute boy.”
“I wonder if he's rich,” Sailor Solar Star mutters.
Everyone groans. “C—Chika…”
*****************************
Chika walked up the street, and saw Chibiusa. “Chibiusa-chan!” She waves.
Chibiusa looks up. “Oh—Chika-chan!” She runs over to her. “Where are you going, anyway?”
Chika grins. “He-he-he…the movie theater!”
“Nani? The movie theater? To see what movie?”
“It's called…Hitogoroshi!” Chika says proudly.
Hitogoroshi?! Are you serious?” Chibiusa asks. “It sounds scary. I'm not so fond of scary movies. I'll die if I see someone killed.”
“Are you sure? I have extra money.” She winks. “Exactly why I'm always looking for rich cute men.”
Chibiusa laughs. “Okay, I'll see if I can watch it.”
“Okay, if it's scary, then we'll leave.”
The two walked into the movie theater.
“Konnichiwa!” Chibiusa and Chika both say at the same time to the…err…“person.”
The Person looks at the two of them. “Ohayo!” she says and bows. “What movie would you two want to watch?”
Chika smiles. “Hitogoroshi!”
The Person's eyes popped out. “Nani? You two?”
Chika hands in the money.
“Hai!” Chibiusa says.
“Well…It's very violent…” the Person says. “Sixteen year olds and older are allowed.” She glances at Chibiusa. “How old are you two?”
Chibiusa starts, “I'm—” but Chika cut her off.
“She's sixteen!”
Chibiusa narrowed her eyes, sweat-dropping.
“I'm—”
“She's twenty-four,” Chibiusa says for her.
It was Chika's turn to narrow her eyes.
The Person studied the two for five minutes and then says, “Don't you look too young from the age you were encountering?”
They both put an arm behind their heads.
“Iie!” Chika says. “That's just the way we're born!”
Finally, the Person let the two in.
The movie started.
*****************************
“To…Juuban!” Kagome says, laughing hysterically as she pointed a finger up the sky. “Victory!”
Utena and Mitsuki rolled their eyes and got on the bus.
Touga snickers.
Everyone filed up in the bus.
Four hours later…
“This is tiring!” Kagome complains.
“Oh, really?” Utena asks. “Just a minute ago you thought of celebrating a go-to-Juuban party.”
Sweat-drops.
“Well, of course I didn't mean that,” Kagome says.
They laughed.
Kagome yawns. “I can't believe I lost to that Ryura.”
“We'll see if things change between the two of them,” Mitsuki whispers to Utena.
Utena nodded.
Kagome glances to them. “Nani?”
“Nothing!” Mitsuki and Utena both say.
It was the kind of bus that had seats that face each other. Um…not the regular yellow school kind. Just the ones that have metal poles where some people can hold on, and seats that face each other, so that people can face each other.
Nanami looks toward Utena's huge suitcase (that was half unzipped). “What do you have in there, Utena-san?”
Utena quickly hides the suitcase. “Um, nothing! Just some stuff!”
“She probably has pictures of naked women,” Saijoni mutters.
Everyone turns to them.
“SAI-JON-I!” Utena screams. “Who do you think I am, really? That's disturbing!”
“The hell it is,” Jury mutters.
Touga mutters, “He has issues,” and Saijoni glared at him in return.
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!R 21;
Everyone looks toward the suitcase, and then to the blushing Utena.
A baby crawls out. “MA-MA!!!”
“Utena, you have a daughter??” Miki asks, horrified.
Utena laughs nervously. “I—Iie, this is my friend's son.”
The baby crawled onto Utena's lap and then hugged her arm. “MA-MA! I'M HUNGUARY!”
Everyone turns to look at Utena's face. “Well?”
“Utena probably married a woman and gave birth to that baby,” Saijoni says with a snicker.
More sweat-drops.
“Why do you think I'm like that kind of girl?” Utena says with an annoyed expression. “I don't even think that can happen.”
“Then who's baby is that?” Nanami asks. She narrows her eyes. Shimatta. I thought Touga and Utena would go perfect together…Utena's the only other girl I accept!
Utena, Mitsuki, and Kagome all whistled the same tune.
“It must by my baby,” Akio says with a sly grin.
Utena glares at him. “No way! You, out of all people, is whom I despise the most!”
“Ooh……That was deep…” Mitsuki says.
Sweat-drops.
“His name is Ichiro,” Kagome says. “It's Japanese for `first son.'”
Mitsuki giggles. “Who knows how many other children Utena will get?”
Utena sweat-dropped. “How about you, Mitsuki-chan? I wonder…Will you ever be pregnant and have a child?”
Kagome and Utena thought about that. “Iie, she won't.”
“Ichiro has to be my son,” Akio says. “Utena, I haven't known you to be dating any other people.”
Utena glares at him.
Touga asks, “Wait, have you been dating anyone since you've left Ohtori Academy?”
Mitsuki shakes her head. “Iie…”
Both Kagome and Utena gave her a stomp on her feet.
“OUCH! I mean—of course—she's been dating many guys. Don't worry; none of you are Ichiro's father.”
“Or mother,” Saijoni adds in quietly.
Utena growls. “I'm not like that, Saijoni-baka! You annoy me SO much!”
Touga, Nanami, Jury, and Miki sighs. “They never got along,” they stated to Mitsuki and Kagome.
“Yeah, we kind of guessed,” the answered back.
*****************************
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Chika screams, and then cover her eyes. “This movie's so scary! Did you see that guy get his hand chopped off?”
Chibiusa sighs. “This is, by far, the lamest movie I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't see how it's scary.”
“What about the guy who got his hand chopped off?”
“Chika-chan—did you even see him trade in a new fake hand and then he finally chopped it off for suicide? And he did that in front of the camera.”
“When did that happen?”
“Oh, God,” Chibiusa mutters, and then clamps a hand to her cheek as she leans over on the armrest. “Can we go home now?”
“Hai! Gladly!”
The girls went out of the movie theater.
Just then, a monster came in.
“Don't tell me that's another monster of Takeo's,” Chika sighs.
Chibiusa shrugs.
They both hid behind the counter and transformed.
“Moon Crystal Power…Make Up!”
“Solar Star Power…Make Up!”
Everyone starts screaming as the monster stomped around.
“Stop it right there!” Sailor Chibi-Moon yells.
The monster looked towards two sailor senshi.
“Terrorizing the movie theater,” Sailor Chibi-Moon starts, and then Sailor Solar Star finishes, “is just someone—or something, no offense, monster—we can never forgive!”
“Agent of love and justice,” Chibi-Moon says.
“Sailor soldier in a sailor suit!” Solar Star says.
“…Sailor Chibi-Moon!”
“…Sailor Solar Star!”
“Stage………On!” “In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!”
The monster blinks at the two of them, and then splits into two.
“NANI?! Can a Phage even do that?!” Solar Star asks.
Chibi-Moon stares with her jaws wide open. “No—way!”
One of the monsters jumped behind the girls and the other one stood in front of them.
“Okay, this is when it gets easy,” Solar Star says. “On a count!” she orders.
“Hai!” Chibi-Moon says, and then the two of then stood back-to-back, staring at their opponent. “Pink Sugar Heart Attack (or was it Ache? Okay, I'll just go with `Attack' for now)!”
“Star Twinkle Beam!”
The attacks hit the monster, but it didn't turn back to its rightful owner yet.
The two girls switched spots and did their powers again.
“Pink Sugar Heart Attack (???)!”
“Star Twinkle Beam!”
This time, the monster died.
The two girls collapsed.
“Oh no! The others will kill us if they find out!” Solar Star says, biting her finger nails.
“Oh, great! We're murderers!” Chibi-Moon cries. “We were supposed to wait until Sailor Moon came! That monster was supposed to turn back into a human!”
“What if that wasn't a human?” Solar Star asks. “Hmm…” Her stomach growls. “I'm hungry!”
“Yeah, I can see. You're so much like Usagi in some ways.”
Solar Star winks. “No, she's clumsier.”
“No kidding.”
*****************************
Rei walks up the street, and spotted three people. One girl and two boys. The girl looked around her age, maybe one or two years older, and one of the boys looked around that girl's age too. The other boy was probably around fifteen.
The girl had long chestnut brown hair, tied kind of like the way Minako did, but she didn't have a bow (especially a bright red one), and her ponytail's tied up to the left, not the middle.
The older boy had dark blonde hair, tied into a short ponytail, and the younger boy had dark green hair…um, the way Haruka has.
Her eyes turned into hearts. “That guy looks so hot!”
She run to them, and sticks a hand out.
They all stepped back, startled.
“I'm Hino Rei!” Rei introduces herself with a grin.
“U—um…” the older boy says. “I'm…Kin Satoshi and this is Kei Hikari and Toshi Ryoko.”
“Nice to meet you all!”
“U—uh, ditto!” Ryoko says.
*****************************
“WE'RE HERE!” Kagome says, and then she pumps her fists in the air. “Yes! We're free!”
“Yeah, the rot smells horrible,” Nanami says, pointing to Ichiro, plugging her nose.
Utena sighs. “I wonder if his dad was ever like this…”
“Oh, so you admit that it's a man?” Touga asks.
Utena stuck a tongue out to him.
*****************************
Chika and Chibiusa all slumped on a bench.
“I'm tired…” Chika groans. “Maybe if we haven't taken the `shortcut' that you suggested, we would've been home by now!”
Chibiusa looks up. “Hey…! Who knew that the shortcut led to another city?”
“EVERYONE DID! Well, except for me, of course, because I'm new.” She looks Chibiusa's way. “But you've been here before. For a long time.”
They see a little girl with red hair in dumplings go their way.
“Who is she?” Chika asks. “Looks familiar…”
Chibiusa's eyes widen. “She's that girl Usagi-chan usually talks about at home! Her name's Chibi-chibi and she arrived here during the Stars.”
“Oh, really?”
“Hai!” She waves her arms. “Chibi-chibi!”
Chibi-chibi sees her and runs to them. “Konnichiwa, Chibi-chibi!”
Chika laughs, and pats her head. “Konnichiwa, Chibi-chibi! Are you hungry?”
Chibi-chibi shakes her head.
Chibiusa nudges Chika. “Chika-chan, look…”
They both turned to see Sailor Samoa Stove standing in front of them, holding a rod.
“That rod!” Chibiusa points out. “It looks familiar…matte—oh no! It's the future-zapping rod!”
Sweat-drops.
“Nani?” Chika asks. “Future-zapping-what?” She shakes her head, and then says to Samoa Stove, “You scared me half to death! Do you know that it can give people heart attacks just by popping up everywhere?”
Samoa Stove sighs and then held out her rod. “Rift Solar Beam!”
The three all disappeared.
*****************************
“I love you, Usagi!” P Mamoru says.
P Usagi opens her mouth with a huge smile and hugs him.
“Thank you! I'll treasure it!” P Usagi says.
The horrible couple leaned to each other and kissed.
P Mamoru pulls back gently. “Now, I have to go!” (Guess which episode this was from—err, pretty obvious, anyway.)
P Usagi nods and clings onto his arm. The two of them saw a huge crowd, gathering around the escalator.
“What's that?” P Usagi asks.
“Maybe some celebrities or something…” P Mamoru says. “Now, let's go!”
“Excuse me! Could you let me pass?” P Seiya asks, trying to go through the crowd. P Seiya let out a huge jerk and finally got out of the crowd. “You're annoying us! Go away!”
P Seiya and P Usagi + P Mamoru walked by each other, and felt a strange aura (well, P Mamoru didn't—duh—but P Usagi and P Seiya, the lovely couple, did).
*****************************
“Why are we at the airport?!” Chika demands, rubbing her butt as she stood up. “Ouch…”
“Hmm, maybe we only got zapped to another place, not another time zone…” Chibiusa murmurs.
“Are you sure?” Chika asks.
“Hai, the weather and time looks just about the same…”
“No, before, it was the afternoon. Now, it's the early morning.”
“No, it's only noon!”
“Or that.”
“Chibi-chibi?” Chibi-chibi questions. She tugs onto Chika's shoe.
“Nani?” Chika asks. “Is something wrong, Chibi-chibi-chan?”
Chibi-chibi points over to an officer. “Fat, chibi-chibi?”
Chika laughs. “Hai!” She turns back. “Chibiusa-chan—nani?” She looks around. “Chibiusa-chan?! Where did she go?!” She bites on her fingernails. “Oh, boy…I'm not familiar with this place…Ooh! Cute boy!”
*****************************
“Usagi-chan!” Chibiusa calls, and runs over to hug Usagi.
“Chibiusa?” P Usagi asks. “What're you doing here?”
“I should ask you the same thing,” Chibiusa says, feeling irritated. “Stupid Usagi…How'd you end up in the airport anyway?” It was too bad Chibiusa didn't know that she was “in the past.”
She spots P Seiya, as he was walking by. “Seiya!”
P Seiya looks toward her. “Another fan?”
Chibiusa laughs. “Of course I'm your fan!”
P Usagi nudges Chibiusa. “Chibiusa-chan, you know him?”
P Seiya's eyes widened. “You don't recognize me?”
She scratches her head. “Hmm…let me think…you look familiar somehow…”
Sweat-drops.
“I guess I'm not as popular as I thought I was,” P Seiya mumbles.
P Usagi stares at him. “Oh, I get it! Your way of approaching girls, ne?” She taps her feet, with a Victory expression. “Ha-ha-ha—my boyfriend, right here, promised his future with me.” She points to her ring. “He gave me this.”
More sweat-drops.
P Seiya laughs. “Funny girl, Odango.”
She glares. “Who are you to tell me that I'm funny? Wait—is that even a good thing? And did you just call me Odango?”
P Mamoru narrows his eyes. “Did—did you just call her…Odango?”
Chibiusa blinks. “You don't remember each other?”
P Yaten and P Taiki go by.
P Taiki put a hand on P Seiya's shoulder. “Come on, Seiya, we need to go. Our limo is waiting.”
Chibiusa gasps, “Matte! Don't leave!” She turns to P Usagi. “Aren't you—? Aren't you pregnant to him?” She points at P Seiya.
The past Mamoru, Usagi, Seiya, and Taiki all stepped back, startled. “NANI?!”
P Yaten cracks up. “Seiya? And her? You've got to be kidding!”
“I'm not—”
A hand flew over Chibiusa's mouth. “Ignore her, ignore her!” Chika exclaims with a sweat-drop.
Chibiusa narrows her eyes, and pulls away. “It's not my fault I didn't know!”
Chika points at the oversized window. “Examine the weather.” She smiles. “Don't worry, for a second, I thought so too. Anyhow, you worried me half to death! You shouldn't leave while I'm busy talking to Chibi-chibi.
“Chibi-chibi?” P Usagi asks. “Matte, Chibiusa, you know this girl?”
Chibiusa nods. “She's my sister!”
Chika sweat-dropped.
P Mamoru and P Usagi drops their jaws. “She—she—she—she's f—from the f—future—?!”
“We'll tell you later!” Chika says with a grin.
Chibi-chibi runs in. She spots P Usagi and Seiya, and then points at them. “Chibi-chibi?”
P Mamoru nudges P Usagi. “You're pregnant to that Seiya, Usako?”
P Usagi shakes her head. “No way!”
P Mamoru sighs. “I guess I'll just have to stay here.”
“NANI?!” Chika, Chibiusa, and even Chibi-chibi scream. “YOU CAN'T STAY HERE!”
“Why?” Mamoru asks.
“Because then I won't exist!” Chika says.
“Exactly!” Chibiusa exclaims, and then hugs Chika. “Even though she's an annoying pest—though she's older than me—and is someone in love with rich boys, I'll be sad if she disappears!”
Chika sniffles. “T—that was almost heartbreaking.”
Sweat-drops.
Chibiusa & Chika:
Oh no…if Mamoru-san stays with Usagi-chan, it is a dead giveaway that Usagi won't spend any “real” time with Seiya at all…she'll be too busy counting the kisses she gets from Mamoru! NO WAY!
“There's only one way!” Chibiusa and Chika declares, even in front of P Usagi and P Mamoru and the P Three Lights. “We have to manipulate their relationship!”
P Mamoru blinks at Chibiusa, puzzlingly. “Nani?”
Chibiusa cries the Usagi-style, and kneels in front of Mamoru. “Please, if you want to make me happy, PLEASE LEAVE!”
“That's a little too far,” Chika mutters.
Chika pulls Usagi to Seiya, and made them link arms.
Question-marks to the P Three Lights and P Usagi and P Mamoru.
“Usagi-chan, you love Seiya-kun! Seiya-kun, you love Usagi-chan!” Chika orders.”
“What're you talking about?” P Usagi demands.
They saw the past Minako, Rei, Mako, and Ami rushing towards them.
“What's happening?” P Rei asks. “We were here to pick you up, but then we saw Chibiusa…”
P Minako spots the Three Lights. “Usagi-chan, you know the THREE LIGHTS?!”
P Usagi looks at the boys. “Nani? What're the…Three Lights?”
Everyone, especially the Three Lights themselves, sweat-dropped.
*****************************
Chika puts up the sign. “Ready, minna-chan?”
“Hai!” Chibiusa and Chibi-chibi answers, pumping their fists in the air.
They sat outside, holding the sign up for a while.
“CUTE GUY FOR SALE! CUTE GUY FOR SALE! UM—YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM! HE'S RICH AND AWESOME! SMART AND…HAS KNOWLEDGE!”
A girl goes up. “A cute guy for sale? What're you doing, selling slaves or something?”
The three shake their heads. “N—no! Not at all!”
The girl snickers and walks away.
The three girls sighed.
Finally, another girl goes up to them. “What's with your sign?”
Chibi-chibi smiles. “Chibi-chibi?”
The girl laughs and pats her head. The girl had maroon hair that goes seven or six inches below her shoulders. Her hair was in pigtails. “Cute girl,” she states.
Chika nods. “Hai! Her name's Chibi-chibi. Anyway,” she says, pointing at the sign she was holding, “there's a really cute guy with short black hair that you might like.”
“Oh, like a blind date?” the girl asks.
“Hai, something like that,” Chibiusa answers for Chika.
“Then I'll consider it. Here, this is my phone number,” the girl says, and gives them a card. She winks. “Normally, I wouldn't give strangers my personal info, but you three look nice, and I'm trying to find a boy anyway. Arigato!” She waves and walks away.
“SCORE!” the three girls chant.
*****************************
“Setsuna-chan,” Usagi says.
“Nani?”
“Well…I just…” She looks toward Seiya. “I wanted to know about what happened in the past. You know, we all got zapped to the past and we obviously changed the future `somehow.'”
Setsuna laughs. “Don't worry about it. I have a policy that the future cannot be changed if someone goes back into the past unless,” she says, and then snaps her fingers, saying, “I—yes, me—change it.”
“Okay…” she says slowly.
Seiya nods. “Alright, then. But where's Chika and Chibiusa anyway? They've been gone for a while.”
Usagi snickers. “I don't blame them.”
“Two girls like that would easily get lost,” Seiya adds.
Setsuna blinks. “You're right…”
“I haven't been feeling their shines anywhere here,” Seiya admits.
“What if they've gone to the past?” Usagi suggests.
“Or they might've died,” Seiya mutters.
They all sweat-dropped.
“I go with Usagi's idea,” Setsuna says with a sigh. “No offense.”
“Alright, alright!”
*****************************
P Mamoru and P Usagi sat down on the chairs. P Mamoru folds his hands together, and takes a look at the menu. “So, Usako, what would you like?”
P Usagi's mouth dropped open as she drooled. “Ooh…”
P Mamoru sighs.
Chika, Chibiusa, and Chibi-chibi stuck their heads out.
“You're on!” Chibiusa whispers to Chika, and Chika nods.
“Mm!” Chika went out, bouncing her hip left to right as she walked to Mamoru. She was wearing a pink wig (that Chibiusa is annoyed by—take a look at her own hair color) and had on tight clothes. “Mamoko!” (Meaning: Protective child—ahem—-ko means child…)
Mamoko?!” P Mamoru and P Usagi asks.
Chibi-chibi and Chibiusa sweat-dropped. “M—Mamoko?”
Chika nods. “Hai!” She points at the ceiling, and yells, “Oh, look, an elephant!”
Everyone (in the entire restaurant) looked up. “Where?!”
Chika quickly grabbed P Mamoru's green (ugly) jacket (or sweater??!!) that was lying on the table and threw it over to Chibi-chibi, who eventually caught it.
P Usagi pouts. “Where? I don't see an elephant…what is an elephant anyway?”
P Mamoru looks back to his table. “NANI?! Where'd it go? Usako, have you seen my sweater (or jacket??!!)?”
P Usagi shakes her head. “Iie…”
“It's missing!” He turns accusingly to Chika.
Chika shakes her head, waving her hands around to show that she didn't do it (right…). “N—no! Why would I?!”
“STEALER!” P Usagi cries, pointing at Chika. “STEALER!”
The servants quickly ran over to Chika and kicked her out of the restaurant.
Chika stayed on the road as Chibiusa and Chibi-chibi ran out. “Plan two!”
*****************************
Chibiusa wore five-inch high heels, and wore a black wig (to get Chika back…Chika happened to be very annoyed), and a fluffy dress. “Are you sure this is going to work?” she asks Chika nervously.
“Um…uh, sure! Of course!”
Chibi-chibi sighs. “Chibi-chibi…”
The three meddling girls went outside, hid behind a tree, and saw Mamoru sitting on a bench not too far away, reading a newspaper on literature (that's Mamoru to you).
Chika and Chibi-chibi pushed Chibiusa.
Chibiusa ran into Mamoru. “Uh—uh—Mamomi!”
The two girls sweat-dropped. “MAMOMI?!” (Meaning: Protective Beauty—ahem—-Mi which usually comes in the beginning of the name—example: Minako—means beauty or beautiful…yeah…I've studied…)
Chibiusa blushed.
Mamoru blushed too, but just kept staring at her. “Um—do I know you?”
Chibiusa shakes her head.
“PSSSS….” Chika whispers to Chibiusa a little too loudly.
Chibiusa quickly nods. “Of course I know you, Mamomi! Um, do you want to go on a date tomorrow?”
“I—I'm busy…and I have a girl—”
“Okay, then! I'll see you at—”
A boy around her age walked by.
“CUTIE!” Chibiusa says, and chased after him.
“Plan three…” Chika and Chibi-chibi mutters.
*****************************
Chibi-chibi wore twenty-inch high heels and wore a long red wig, with a long poofy dress.
“Don't you think she's going to be taller than Mamoru-san? It's like a building of a woman against a tree of a man,” Chika mumbles to Chibiusa.
Chibiusa sweat-dropped. “I—I think it'll be alright…”
They went outside and spotted Mamoru where he was the other time.
Chibi-chibi went out and walked to Mamoru.
Mamoru looks up from his newspaper. “Nani? Do I know you? You look…somehow familiar.”
Chibi-chibi blinked. “Chibi-chibi.”
“Huh?”
“Chibi-chibi-chibi.”
“….Okay, nice to meet you too!”
“Chibi-chibi?”
“Hai, my day has been fine.”
“Chibi-chibi!”
“Glad for you.”
A man riding a bicycle rode by, and accidentally knocked Chibi-chibi out.
Chibi-chibi fell, and fainted.
“Plan four…” Chika and Chibiusa whispers.
*****************************
Chika held up the phone so that three girls can see. “Should we do it?” Chika asks.
Chibiusa nods. “Mm! Let's do it!”
Chika was about to “do it,” but then she held the phone away. “No, I can't! It's too dangerous!”
Chibiusa nods with agreement. “You're right…we should do it later.”
“Hai,” Chika says with a sigh.
Chibi-chibi blinks.
*****************************
“This is boring…” Chibiusa mutters.
“I know…we can't just do nothing here. I actually think it might be better to go to school,” Chika says.
Chibiusa shrugs.
Chibi-chibi walk into the room. “Chibi-chibi!”
“Ohayo Chibi-chibi!” the two girls call.
Ten minutes of silence…
“That's it, I'm going to school!” Chika declares.
“What? We can't go to school…” Chibiusa says.
“We're going to your school, Chibiusa-chan!” Chika continues.
“NANI?! My school?”
“Hai…It's easier than high school.”
“No way! I want to go to high school! I want to see what it's like!”
“It's boring and hard.”
“So?! I want to go!”
“Okay, okay!”
*****************************
The teacher walks up to the front of the room. “Minna, we have some more new students. Three students.”
Chibi-chibi, Chibiusa, and Chika walks into the room and bows. “Ohayo, minna!”
P Usagi, P Minako, P Mako, P Ami, P Taiki, P Seiya, and P Yaten's mouth dropped open. “You three?!”
Chibi-chibi winks and then laughs. “Chibi-chibi!”
The teacher fell. “Y—you're…” He turns to Chika. “You look fine, but…” He turns to Chibiusa and Chika. “You're Chibiusa?”
“Hai.”
“I guess high school students can come in…small sizes. But you? Aren't you supposed to be in Kindergarten or something?” he asks Chibi-chibi.
“Chibi-chibi!”
“…Uh, yeah…”
“Well,” Chibiusa starts, “she's our little cousin and we don't have any other place for her to go to, so can she stay here with us, for at least the day?”
The teacher finally sighs. “I guess that could work. Pick the vacant desks.”
“Hai!”
They all went to search, but then a phone-like sound ran.
The students all looked around. “What's that?”
Chika pauses, her eyes bulging out. She quickly grabs her hooked cell phone. She raises it up to her ear. “What?”
“WHERE ARE YOU, CHIKA-CHAN?!”
“HUH?! Usagi-chan?!”
Everyone snaps their heads up to Chika, especially P Usagi.
“Apparently, I guess it was a good idea for Setsuna to give this to you in case of emergency. Where are you?”
“I'm in the past, dummy!”
“Oh, really?”
“Hai! But um…there was something that we kind of…messed up.”
Chibiusa grabs the phone out of Chika's hands.
“Hey!”
Chibiusa ignores her. “Usagi-chan, we accidentally got Mamoru to stay back from the trip he was taking during Stars.”
Really?”
“Gomen! I didn't mean to! And now you and Seiya can't end up together because this stupid Usagi wouldn't get her hands off of Mamoru!”
“Gee, I guess I am stupid.” Usagi sighs into the phone. “Um, just try to get her—I mean me—and Seiya to be together, okay? I'll ask Setsuna if it will affect anything against her `policy.'”
“She has a policy?”
“There's a lot we don't know about Setsuna.”
“I guess you're right. She's changed.”
“Only she, herself, doesn't know that. Look, have you tried anything?”
Yes. Me, Chika, and Chibi-chibi tried getting Mamoru to like someone else. We had to dress up and put on weird disguises…Chibi-chibi had to be hauled off to the hospital because this guy knocked her down!”
“Ooh…that's bad. Wait—did you say Chibi-chibi?!”
“Hai, that's right. Chibi-chibi is here.