Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Always Somehow, Forever. ❯ Picture on His Desk ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Usagi popped the last piece of her toast in her mouth hearing a horn honk outside. "Honey, that BOY is outside!" Her father was sitting at the breakfast table near the window, looking out his morning newspaper in his hands.

"Dad, his name is Mamoru, and I love him." She kissed her father on the cheek. "Have a good day a work."

"You are too young to be in love." He mumbled turning back to the window eyeing Mamoru in the car.

"Don't forget your books dear!"

"I wont mom!"

"Have a good day! Kenji, she is 15 we feel in love at her age." Mrs. Tuskino said putting more pancakes on his plate. "Now, finish eating or you'll be late."

*

Outside Usagi got into Mamoru's car kissing him as she buckled up her seat belt. "Morning."

"Morning Usako." He said and kissed her back.

"You coming to the senshi meeting after school today?"

"I'm not sure, Ryan hasn't been to work so I have to work over time again."

"Where is he?"

"If I knew, trust me I'd get him! Longer he is gone the longer I have to work which means the less I get to see you." Changing gears he touched her hand softly. "And that is torture."

"Oh, Mamo-chan. I love you."

"And I you my Usako. Now, lets get you to school."

*

A man sat at Mamoru's desk, looking at the picture on his desk. He traced his finger over the young blonde-haired girl standing next to him.

"Tuskino Usagi…beautiful."

He kissed her image softly, and placed it back where it belonged. He did not know why he was obsessed with her. Maybe it was her charm, her beauty. Whatever it was, he was hooked. Ever since he and Mamoru became partners and she came to their office often, he fell in love with her. Soon, be become obsessed. He WANTED her love.

He looked out the window, bending his six foot 3 inch muscular frame and watched as Mamoru got out of his car, and jogged to the entrance.

"Damn you Chiba Mamoru…" He hissed under his breath.

He moved to his own desk across the room and sat down, acting as if he was working.

"Hey Tomoyo."

"Hello Mamoru…"

He watched out of the corner of his eye as Mamoru puts his work on his desk, and began looking through files.

"So, how is Usagi?" He asked after a few minutes went by, not taking his `mind of his work.'

"She is good."

"Be she is."

"What? What did you say?"

"Nothing," He took a sip of the juice. "Just speaking out loud."

"Well, watch it. I'm going to go get some more coffee."

Tomoyo watched the door close behind him, then leaned back in his chair moving some of his dark brown hair from he green eyes. "I'll say what I want." She smirked, and shut his eyes. "And get what I want too."

`Hmmm…I will get you, Tuskino Usagi. You'll be my Usako.'

He heard himself chuckled. Then talk aloud, "Weather you like it or not."

Somehow