Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon F: Fate ❯ Introduction ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authoress Notes: Okay, this is just an introduction to let you all know what's gonna happen. This is my fist SM fic, unless you wanna count that crossover one I'm doing…Anyway, the main couple in this fic, by the way, is Seiya and Usagi. No, I didn't make Mamo-chan a bastard or anything. The idea actually came from Lei and her Seiya/Usagi fic. Thanks for the idea Lei! ::sniffles:: I'm listening to the LOTR soundtrack, and it's at a depressing track…::sniffles::

All rights reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction

You all know about the Sailor Senshi, ne? Sailor Moon, Chibi Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. And the Sailor Starlights: Fighter, Maker and Healer. Even Sailor Galaxia, Iron Mouse, Lead Crow, Aluminum Siren and Tin Nyako. Demo, how did it all begin? I mean, weren't there senshi before them? Well, that's what this story is about. The original Sailor Senshi and how it all began. Oh don't worry, the senshi that you all know and love will be in this fic. It occurs in present times. Yet, it will also show you how it all began.

Years and years ago, before Neo Queen Serenity was even born and became queen of the Moon Kingdom, there was a planet not too far away, there were seven senshi that guarded it. They were the very first of the Sailor Senshi in the universe: Sailor Universe, Sailor Dimension, Sailor Chaos, Sailor Apocalypse, Sailor Millennia, Sailor Creator and Sailor Nebula. They protected their planet with their lives, but offered help to other planets if be needed. One of their allies was the Moon Kingdom and that solar system.

But then, Chaos attacked. It was later known that Sailor Galaxia sacrificed herself to keep the evil locked away. However, before then, the shichi senshi were at war on their planet with Chaos. At first, it seemed as though they would win, but something happened. Their queen was killed. It was from there that everything collapsed. Distress calls were sent throughout the universe, the shichi senshi begging and pleading for help. But no one came to their aid.

In the end, Chaos destroyed the planet. They had failed to protect their queen, their people, their home. Sailor Apocalypse was deeply angered by this.

"Why hadn't anyone come?" she screamed to the cold space. "Why didn't anyone come to our aid!" Feelings of betrayal and weakness came to her mind, thinking about those who could have helped them fight. "Fine then," she said bitterly. "They will all pay. I will make them pay with their very lives!" Convincing Millennia, Creator and Nebula, the four sailor senshi set out in hopes of getting revenge for their losses. Unknown to them, however, they missed the problem. The message that Apocalypse herself had sent was received by few planets. And the ones that did receive it, could either not translate it or found it too damaged to even attempt to understand it. But Universe, Dimension and Chaos found this out.

"Now what?" Chaos asked her remaining senshi friends. "Apocalypse and the others are on a complete rampage! They'll stop at nothing to kill any and every senshi in this universe!"

"It's up to us to stop them," Dimension explained coolly. The three senshi then followed their blinded friends, hoping to save their friends. But every time they tried, they failed. Several senshi were being killed by the hands of Apocalypse and the other three senshi.

Now, Apocalypse has turned her gaze upon the planet Earth, eyes ablaze.

"They shall now pay for the suffering and anguish of my planet," she sneered, her once gentle eyes gone hard and cold. "Millennia! Creator! Nebula! Go to Earth and find the Sailor Senshi! Kill them!"

In the beginning fo this mass murder, the three followers of Apocalypse felt angered to avenge their planet's destruction. But then, they had begun to see the light of their errors.

"Apocalypse-kun, do you really think killing every single senshi in the universe will ease our pain?" Creator once asked. Furious by this and thought of them betraying her, Sailor Apocalypse stole their Soul Gems, enslaving the three senshi.

Desperate to stop them, the three followers head for Earth, in hopes to stop Apocalypse and the others from killing Earth's only defense.

And this is where our story begins.

~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like this! I've got the prologue posted! I'm right in the middle of the fight scene in Chapter One, but I'm hoping to get it up soon. ~Lady Saturn aka Sanji