Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen no Mori ❯ A New Arrival! The Strangers Meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bishounen no Mori

Hi there, and welcome to my forest! Wow, so you're actually going to read this junk? ^_^;; Well, first, you should read the pathetic story of why I'm making you suffer like this; I wanted to see what would happen if my two favorite groups of villains met (The Dark Kingdom is my favorite, the Trio is second). Also, I was kind of wondering what happened to the Trio. I mean, in ep. 149, Pegasus just left them in the forest and they were never seen again! Oh, the humanity! Well, anyways, this fic is set late in the SuperS season, after the Amazon Trio was "healed" by Pegasus. They are now living in Pegasus' Crystal Forest, in the world of Elysion. Things with parentheses around them are just my comments. It's probably just best to ignore them. The things in *these things* are sound effects.

Additional warning: Reading this fic may be hazerdous to your health. This fic contains sacchrin, which has been determined to cause cancer in laboratory aminals. Do not read near open flame. (Although after reading, you may want to throw me into an open flame. Please, try to restrain yourselves ^_^). Also, none of these characters are mine. They are property of our hero Takeuchi-sensei and a bunch of other people I don't care to list :P There are a couple references to other shows, and they are not mine either.

Anyways, enough of my babbling, on with the fic!!!

Completed: 1/4/98 (Last revision: 2001.09.21)* * * * * * * * * *

Bishounen no Mori

Episode 1: A New Arrival! The Strangers Meet.

Written by: Sailorspazz* * * * * * * * * *

Opening scene: We find ourselves in a dark forest filled with trees, with a large lake in the middle. Everything seems to be very calm, when suddenly, there is a huge flash of light and three figures appear on the ground, all of them unconscious. They are all wearing dark gray uniforms, one of them with a cape. The one with the cape starts to wake up, his silver hair shining in the little light seeping through the trees. He sits up and looks around. (Author drools as she pictures this scene...don't mind me :D~~ Oops, did I drool on you? Gomen ^_^;;).

"Where am I?" he wonders aloud. He looks down to the ground and sees his lover lying next to him, still asleep. "Zoisite!" he says as he shakes him, "Wake up!"

"Mmm, I'd like another hot fudge sundae..." Zoisite mumbles in his sleep as he rolls over. Kunzite gets a small sweatdrop on his head and starts to shake him harder.

"WAKE UP!!!"

"Huh, wha..?" He looks up and sees Kunzite. "Oh! Kunzite-sama?! What happened? Where are we? I mean, weren't we dead just a minute ago? Wha--" Kunzite puts his hand over Zoisite's mouth.

"Hold on! I don't know any more about this situation than you do." He pulls Zoisite into his arms. "I think we should figure out a way to get out of here..."

"All right," Zoisite says, snuggling closer to Kunzite. He doesn't really care if they find a way out or not, he's just happy to be with Kunzite again. He smiles, then leans up and kisses him...for a LOOOOONG time. (If this were a sit-com, the audience would be going "wooOOOooo" and making cat-calls). They are so immersed in each other that they don't even notice the third person until he rolls over in his sleep and bumps into them.

"Hey!!! Can't you see we're busy?!" Zoisite yells. Then he and Kunzite both realize who it is that disturbed them.

"Nephrite?!?! I thought I killed him! Damn, all my hard work gone to waste...well, I can always do it again." Zoisite grins evilly and conjures up an ice crystal.

"Wait!" Kunzite says. "Maybe we should let him live. He--"

"WHAT?!?!" Zoisite yells, cutting him off. "That bastard embarrassed me so many times, and you want to let him LIVE?!?! WHY?!?!" Zoisite suddenly gets a suspicious look on his face. "Do you think he's prettier than me? Are you secretly in love with him?"

"NO!!" Kunzite yells, getting another sweatdrop. "If you had let me finish before, I was going to say that he might know why we're here and what's going on!!"

"Oh," Zoisite blushes. "Sorry..."

"It's OK," Kunzite says, trying to think of a way to comfort him. He smiles at Zoisite. "But how can you even think that I could love Nephrite when I have you?"

Zoisite giggles and kisses him again, completely forgetting about Nephrite, who amazingly hasn't been awakened by all the yelling.

A couple minutes later, however, Nephrite does wake up, and, like the others, wonders where he is. Also like the others, he remembers that he had just been dead. Then he looks over and sees "the others" kissing away. He gets a disgusted look on his face. "Geez, don't you two ever get tired of that?!?!"

Both of them jump (Which is really hard to do while you're sitting ^_^) and look over at Nephrite.

"Oh yeah, you're still here," Zoisite grumbles. "Can't you go somewhere else for awhile? Like in that lake over there? We're a little busy now." Kunzite gives him a Look.

"Erm, what Zoisite meant to say is that we wanted to ask you if you know what's going on and why we're here--"

"Where is 'here' anyway?" Zoisite interrupts.

"Well, it looks like we're in a forest," Nephrite says mockingly.

"You wanna die again, Nephrite? I'd be more than happy to help you!"

"If you two could stop fighting for two seconds, we might be able to work out a plan so we can get out of here!" Kunzite yells, putting himself between them.

"Well, how long do you want the intervals between our fights to be?" Zoisite asks innocently. Kunzite gives him another Look.

"I think you should just try to get along for awhile, OK?"

"All right."

"Good." He smiles at him. "Now, Nephrite, do you know where we are?"

"No."

"Do you have a plan on how we can get out of here?"

"Well, I think it might be best to just walk around and see if we can find anyone who can tell us where we are and maybe even how we can get out of here."

"Sounds good to me. Let's go!!!"

All of them get up and start walking, having no idea who they are about to meet...* * * * * * * * * *

"Ha!!! Give it up, Tiger's Eye! You can't beat me!"

*beep bleep bop*

"Yeah, right Fish Eye, I beat you last time we played!"

*bloop blop plop*

"Yeah, well you'll never beat me again!!!"

*snap crackle pop* (^_^;;)

(Perhaps a description of this scene will help you readers understand what's going on ^_^)

Tiger's Eye and Fish Eye are sitting on the floor of their house in the forest playing Mortal Kombat. Hawk's Eye (Who hasn't had any lines yet, poor thing ^_^) is watching them.

*wham bam boom...Didoo Didoo Dah!* (Heh heh, I know what you're expecting, but there are NO pictures of Jadeite in lingerie here! That was victory music, ecchi :P)

"YES!!! I told you I'd win!" Fish Eye gets up and starts doing a victory dance.

"Pah! Well, it's a stupid game anyway..." Tiger's Eye mumbles.

"Oh really? Then why do you always bet so much money on it?" Hawk's Eye says, finally speaking up.

"Ah yes, that's right!" Fish Eye stops dancing and walks up to Tiger's Eye, holding his hand out. "Pay up. I need to buy a new dress!"

Tiger's Eye and Hawk's Eye both sweatdrop as Tiger's Eye pays him.

"I don't understand why you play that game," Hawk's Eye says. "I mean, look at the women! They're all much too young for me..."

"Not for me," Tiger's Eye says. "The younger, the better!"

"Why do you like young girls? They don't have enough money to buy things to spoil you with..."

"But they are more beautiful. Take their skin, for example. It's so soft and smooth, not dry and wrinkly like old women!"

"But older women are more mature and have more experience. Young women are too wild and unpredictable."

"That's what I like!"

Tiger's Eye and Hawk's Eye continue to argue as they walk towards the bar. Fish Eye doesn't even notice them leave, for he is thinking about all the great things he can buy with his money: Dresses, make-up, perfume, shoes...the list goes on and on! But before he goes shopping, there's one thing he wants to do...

"Now, I must go to my room and celebrate my victory with--" A knock at the door cuts Fish Eye off. "Hawk's Eye! Tiger's Eye! One of you should get that!" He looks around and sees that they have both disappeared. 'They probably went to the bar,' he thinks. "Fine!! I'll get it!!" He runs to the door and opens it. "Who is it?"* * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, look! There's a house over there!" Nephrite shouts, pointing.

Kunzite squints his eyes and looks. "You're right. Let's go!"

Zoisite, who is hanging off Kunzite's arm, can't see the house because his eyes have turned into two giant hearts. He's just letting Kunzite lead him ^_^;;

When they finally reach the house, Nephrite knocks on the door. They hear someone yelling inside for a second, something about hawk's and tiger's eyes o_O;; Where are they, a witch's house? They consider going somewhere else when someone opens the door. "Who is it?" the person asks.

Nephrite immediately mistakes Fish Eye for a girl and says, "Hello, ma'am. I am Nephrite, and these two are Kunzite and Zoisite. We're kind of lost and we were wondering if you could tell us where we are."

Fish Eye sighs. He'd really wanted to spend some time alone with...but then he looks at Nephrite again and notices that he is very handsome. "OK, come on in." He grins as he checks out Nephrite's backside as he walks by. Then he looks up and sees Kunzite. 'Wow, two hot guys coming over in one day? Maybe today won't be so boring after all!' he thinks. Out loud, he says (well, yells, actually) "Hawk's Eye!!! Tiger's Eye!!! Get out here, we have some visitors!!!"

They both walk in, still arguing about the best type of woman.

"Would you two shut up?!" Fish Eye says angrily. "It's very rude to fight in front of company!"

"Maybe you should think about that," Kunzite whispers to Zoisite, who pouts in reply.

The former members of the Amazon Trio sit down on the couch, Nephrite and Kunzite sit down in arm chairs and Zoisite flops down (rather carelessly) onto Kunzite's lap. His eyes bulge out and in a high squeaky voice he says, "Zoisite, could you please watch what you're doing? If you're not careful, you might seriously hurt me and I won't be able to use that area anymore."

"Oh, sowwy!" he says in a baby voice. "Later, I'll kiss it and make it ALL better, otay?"

(Insert sweatdrops here).

"First, I think we should introduce ourselves," Fish Eye finally manages to say. "I'm Fish Eye."

"I'm Hawk's Eye."

"I'm Tiger's Eye."

'Nice names,' Nephrite thinks, amused. Out loud he says "I'm Nephrite."

"I'm Zoisite..."

Kunzite opens his mouth to talk, but Zoisite continues..."And this is the greatest man in the whole universe! He's strong, he's powerful, he's loving, he's incredibly sexy, he's great in bed, he's--"

"What is his name?!?!" the trio shouts. After all, they don't want to be sitting there all day (They also don't want to hear Zoisite's detailed descriptions of...stuff ^_-).

"Kunzite-sama. And I was just about to finish with saying that the best thing about him is...he's MINE!!!" Zoisite says, glaring at Fish Eye. He'd seen how Fish Eye had been staring at his Kunzite-sama when they'd first walked in.

Fish Eye pouts. 'Ah well..' he thinks. 'I can always go after Nephrite.' He's pretty sure none of the Kings have figured out he's a guy yet...

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Hawk's Eye asks.

"Well, we're trying to figure out where we are," Kunzite says.

"We're in the Crystal Forest of the world called Elysion," Fish Eye says. "It's really dark right now, but Pegasus said it will become light again, someday..."

"Who's Pegasus?" Zoisite asks.

"We used to be going after him to get the Golden Crystal from him, but the Sailor Senshi always got in our way and..."

Now it's the Kings' turn to shout. "Sailor Senshi?!"

"Yeah," Fish Eye says, rolling his eyes as he begins going through their speech. "For love and justice, they are the pretty sailor-suited soldiers. And in the name of the moon--"

"--They'll punish us. Yeah, we know," the Kings finish in monotone, sweatdrops on their heads once again.

"Yeah! That's what they said! How did you guys know that?" Hawk's Eye asks.

"We used to fight against the Sailor Senshi, too," Nephrite says. "But then we...well...died," he finsihes with an odd sounding laugh.

"Well, if you're all supposed to be dead, then what are you doing here?" Fish Eye asks.

"That's what we'd like to know..." Kunzite says.

Then, Tiger's Eye gets a sudden flash of inspiration (And perspiration :P Smelly...). "Maybe..." he begins with a vacant look on his face, as inspiring music starts playing in the background. "Maybe Pegasus decided he would give all the former villains a second chance to live, this time, the right way! Here, in this world, where there isn't all the evil and lying and deception that ruled our lives before!"

"Or maybe..." Zoisite says, as the inspiring music stops. "He just felt like it."

Everyone gets a super-deformed look and sweatdrops.

"That could be right, too..." Tiger's Eye says, his face back to normal. (Err, well, normal for Tiger's Eye, anyway ^_^;;).

"Well, wait a minute then..." Nephrite says, as all eyes turn to him. "If we're all getting a second chance, where's Jadeite?" The kings all start to ponder this.

Suddenly, Kunzite comes up with something. "Zoisite, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

"I think so, Kunzite-sama, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?"

(I'm starting to think that the characters in this fic should just have sweatdrops permanently attached to their heads ^_^;; That way, my fingers wouldn't be so tired from typing out every one...)

"Erm...actually, I was thinking that he might, in fact, be somewhere nearby. I can definitely sense his presence in this world."

"Oh, that's what I meant to say, heh heh," Zoisite says, blushing.

"Now, wait a second..." Fish Eye says, confused. "Who is this Jadeite?"

"Jadeite was the first of the Dark Kingdom Shitennou," Nephrite begins in a teacherish tone of voice. Kunzite and Zoisite immediately fall asleep. "His job was to collect energy to revive Queen Metallia, who was the ultimate ruler of the Dark Kingdom. Unfortunately, Jadeite failed too many times and Queen Beryl put him in Eternal Sleep." By this time, everyone else in the room has fallen asleep. "Geez, good thing I didn't go into detailed episode summaries..." Nephrite wonders how he can wake everyone up again...he really doesn't want to get out of his chair, so he decides to be creative (Be creative?! HA!! He's just being lazy...) He reaches for the remote control. He then turns on the TV and starts channel surfing. "Seen it...seen it...boring...no...no...AHA!!!" He finally settles on Tenchi Muyou and turns the volume up very loud. Soon, everyone in the room is awakened by Ryo-ouki's meowing.

"Huh...wha...? Oh yeah, very interesting Nephrite," Hawk's Eye says with a yawn.

"Yeah yeah," Fish Eye says. "Jadeite had to collect energy to revive Queen Mecha-Washu. Very nice."

"Well, I don't know about anyone else," Hawk's Eye says, "but I'm thirsty. I'm going into the bar."

"Me, too," Tiger's Eye says. "We need to finish our argument about women." (Knowing those two, it will never be finished ^_^).

"Bar?!" Nephrite's eyes light up like a kid in a candy store. "You have a bar in your house?!?!"

"Yeah. Wanna come?"

"Yeah!!!" Nephrite jumps out of his chair and skips towards them. (Sweatdrops all around again). 'Maybe this world isn't so bad after all...' he thinks happily.

Hawk's Eye, Tiger's Eye, and Nephrite all head off to the bar, Nephrite skipping the whole way (Author cracks up picturing this! ^o^). Kunzite, Zoisite, and Fish Eye all decide to sit and finish watching Tenchi. Suddenly, the commercials come on and they find themselves staring at an advertisement for Sailormoon toothbrushes.

"I wonder what Sailormoon is up to now...." Zoisite says. "I really wanna kill her for killing you!!"

"Hmm, well, I just hope she doesn't show up here," Kunzite says. "I never want to have to deal with those Sailor Senshi ever again!"

Suddenly, Fish Eye starts giggling. "Oh, I think they may end up poking around here eventually!"

"Why would they do that?" Zoisite asks.

"I took something of hers...something...important." Fish Eye starts giggling some more.

"What did you take?"

"Oh...nothing," Fish Eye says, trying to look innocent, but it's quite difficult since he's grinning evilly.

"Well, whatever," Zoisite says. By this time the show has come back on and he wants to see how it ends. He notices that the girls on the show are somewhat good-looking and notices Kunzite staring at the screen. "Kunzite-sama..." he asks, getting suspicious again. "Do you think those girls are prettier than me?"

"Of course not, Zoisite. No one is prettier than you."

"Except me," Fish Eye says.

Zoisite looks up. "Excuse me?"

"You heard what I said. No one is prettier than you, except me."

"Ah ha ha, I don't think so," Zoisite says, standing up and walking towards Fish Eye. "You actually think you are prettier than me?" Zoisite laughs again. "Have you looked in a mirror lately? Or do they always break whenever you come near them?"

"Oh, that's it!" Fish Eye yells, also standing up and getting in Zoisite's face. "You wanna fight?"

"Sorry, I don't fight little boys."

"Wait, how'd you figure out I'm a guy?"

"Hey, I'm a bishounen. I can tell when I meet other bishounen. But that's off the subject! Now, let's get back to where we were...I'm prettier!!!"

"No, I'm prettier!!!"

"I'M PRETTIER!!!"

"NO, I'M PRETTIER!!!"

Meanwhile, we turn to Kunzite, who currently looks like this: *_*;; Unfortunately for him, (but fun for the rest of us ^_^) this strange look catches Zoisite's attention.

"Kunzite-sama!" he says, turning around to face him. "Which one of us do you think is prettier?" Zoisite and Fish Eye both start doing Don't-hate-me-because-I'm-beautiful poses and Kunzite swiftly looks from one to the other. He finds them both rather attractive, but fortunately for him, he knows that if he doesn't choose the "Right" answer ("Right" being whatever Zoisite wants) that he may very well end up sleeping on the porch again (For Kunzite's sake, I won't even describe that night ^_^).

"Zoisite, don't be silly. It's you, of course," Kunzite says with a charming smile.

Zoisite grins. He's proud that he's taught his lover well so he always knows the Right answer (He knows Kunzite was probably thinking about the porch incident).

"I think we need someone else's opinion here!" Fish Eye says. He decides to bring in the person who up until this point in the story has been referred to as "..." "Mamo-chan! Come in here!"

Mamoru comes down the stairs and walks over to Fish Eye. He bends down on the ground and kisses his toes. "What do you wish, Fish Eye, my love?"

"Mamoru?! What the hell is Mamoru doing here?!" Zoisite yells.

"I brainwashed him!" Fish Eye says, giggling. "He is the easiest guy in the world to brainwash! All I had to do was snap my fingers and he was mine!" He turns back to Mamoru. "Honey, could you carry me back to our bedroom? My feet are tired and I have something I've been wanting to celebrate with you."

"Your wish is my command, dear." He lifts Fish Eye into his arms and carries him up to their bedroom.

"Now, that's just plain sick," Zoisite says with a disgusted look on his face. "What kind of sick, twisted person would want Mamoru as their love slave?" They both shudder.

"I can think of two: Fish Eye and Queen Beryl," Kunzite says, starting to turn green. "Let's just try not to think about it and go join the others in the bar."* * * * * * * * * *

When Kunzite and Zoisite reach the bar, they find that Nephrite has taken Tiger's Eye's side in the "Young or old?" fight.

"Tiger's Eye is right. Young girls are much better," Nephrite tries to explain to Hawk's Eye. "Like...take Fish Eye for example. She's really pretty."

Everyone except Nephrite starts laughing. Even Kunzite and Zoisite, who have just walked in, are rolling on the floor.

"What? What's so funny?!" Nephrite looks around, confused.

"Nephrite, are you really that blind?!" Zoisite squeals, still rolling on the floor.

"Or maybe he knows, and he's just changed his mind about his preferences," Kunzite says, causing more pandemonium.

"Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!?!" Nephrite yells.

"Well, Nephrite," Hawk's Eye says after calming down a bit. "Fish Eye is a man."

"What?!" Nephrite yells, going super-deformed. "How can that be? He looks like a girl, dresses like a girl, and even sounds like one!"

"That's how he used to trick people so easily," Tiger's Eye explains.

"Well, he has a lot in common with Zoisite then..." Nephrite says.

"Hey!" Kunzite says in an annoyed fashion after standing up again. "Zoisite doesn't sound like a girl!"

"Oh, is that all you have to say, Kunzite?!" Zoisite screeches.

"I...I mean you don't look like a girl, either. You're a beautiful man!"

"Good."

"Well, let's get back to our fight, OK?" Nephrite says, trying to ignore Kunzite and Zoisite. "I know of a very sweet young girl, and I know she's a girl." Nephrite lets out a happy sigh (Hmmm, how does he know she's a girl? Perhaps there are some things they can't show on Sailormoon ^_-). "Her name is Naru. She's sweet, she's caring, she made me see love for the first time, she's..."

"Naru?" Tiger's Eye interrupts, "As in Oosaka Naru?"

"Yeah, that's her. How'd you know?"

"I attacked her once."

"You did WHAT?!" Nephrite yells, his mouth getting several times larger than it's normal size. It gets so large, it nearly tips his drink over. Tiger's Eye screams in terror (Hee hee! Have you heard him scream? It's hilarious! You can find a clip in the sounds section of my website).

"Don't worry! I didn't hurt her!!!" Tiger's Eye says cowering in a corner.

"You didn't? Oh," Nephrite says, returning to normal (He seems to be ignoring the fact that he personally attacked her more than anyone else ^_^).

Kunzite and Zoisite rid themselves of their sweatdrops and sit down at the bar. Hawk's Eye looks at them.

"Where'd Fish Eye go?" he asks.

"He went off to his bedroom with his boy toy," Zoisite says, looking slightly ill at the thought.

Hawk's Eye looks ill, too. "They at it again? Man, they never seem to get tired of that."

"Erm, that's something we don't want to hear about," Kunzite says, pouring himself a glass of wine.

Zoisite pours a glass for himself. "Yeah, let's talk about something else like....ummmm...uhhhh....I don't know!"

"Let's just stop talking for awhile then, all right?" Kunzite smiles at Zoisite.

"Ooh, all right." Zoisite giggles and wraps his arms around Kunzite's neck...

Hawk's Eye decides to stop watching them and go back to arguing with Tiger's Eye and Nephrite.

A few minutes later, Fish Eye walks into the bar, smiling.

Zoisite rips his lips from Kunzite's for a second to say, "My, you're back awfully soon."

"Well, Mamoru works fast," Fish Eye says giggling. Everyone else looks like they want to throw up. Fish Eye starts to pour himself some wine, but the bottle is empty. "Oh no!!! What am I going to drink?"

"I'll get some more wine," Hawk's Eye says and runs over to the refrigerator. He opens the door and screams, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!"

Everyone runs over to the refrigerator and looks inside. The Kings all burst out laughing.

"What's so damn funny?!?!" Hawk's Eye yells. He thinks what he's seeing is very disturbing...Inside the refrigerator, there is a man wearing the same kind of uniform as the Kings', only his has red piping. He has blonde hair and looks as if he's screaming, but he's frozen in a big block of ice...Hawk's Eye isn't sure what's so funny...

"It's...it's...Jadeite!" Zoisite finally manages to say, then he continues rolling on the floor.

"I guess that Pegasus guy wanted to preserve him, so he put him in here," Kunzite says, wiping tears from his eyes.

"Well, what are we going to do with him?" Tiger's Eye asks.

"Leave him there!" Zoisite says. "He never did anything important, anyway!"

"No, let's unfreeze him!" Fish Eye says. "He's pretty cute. Maybe I can brainwash him, too."

"Oh, but what about your precious Mamo-chan?" Zoisite says mockingly, getting up in Fish Eye's face again.

"I'm sure he won't mind. The more the merrier!" Off to the side, Nephrite makes gagging noises. This earns him a look from Fish Eye. "Oh, Nephrite. Do you want to get brainwashed, too? I can just use you instead of Jadeite if you want."

"Eww! No way!!" Nephrite cries in horror. "Just take Jadeite!"

"All right, I will then," Fish Eye says. "Now, how do I get him out of this big ice cube thing?"

"You should probably just take it out and let it melt," Kunzite says. "Or else start chipping away at it with something."

"Which way is easier?" Hawk's Eye asks.

"Letting it melt. But it will probably take all night for that."

"Ah, who cares? It's almost time for bed anyway," Tiger's Eye says.

Fish Eye looks at his watch. "You're right. I promised Mamo-chan I would be back in bed in ten minutes!"

"Well, first we need some help hauling Jadeite out of the fridge," Kunzite says, nearly cracking up from what he just said.

All of them grab a part of the crystal and start to pull. Within minutes, they have the sleep crystal containing Jadeite out of the fridge and lying on the floor, along with a big crack in the side, thanks to Zoisite's sudden klutz attack.

"So, where are we supposed to sleep?" Zoisite asks. He really wants to get some beauty sleep. Well, after he takes care of some "important business" with Kunzite (Wink wink, nudge nudge).

"We have a guest bedroom, and someone can sleep on the couch. I don't think you'll need any more beds, because I'm assuming you two will be sharing a bed, right?" Fish Eye says to Kunzite and Zoisite.

"Well, duh!" Zoisite says. "I mean, I've been practically hanging off him all day! Anyway, Kunzite-sama and I get the bedroom!"

"Aww, man..." Nephrite whines, pouting. "I don't wanna sleep on the couch..."

"Well, if you don't want to sleep there, you can always sleep in my bedroom..." Fish Eye says, giving Nephrite a suggestive look.

"Eek! I'll be good!" Nephrite says and runs into the living room.

Everyone else heads off to their bedrooms to get a good night's rest (Well, most of them, anyway ^_-). They have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a doozy...* * * * * * * * * *

Well, you've survived the first episode! Do you still feel like throwing me into an open flame? Yes? Uh oh....*Runs off screaming as people follow her with flaming torches...* Comments, criticism, and chocolate milkshakes go to sailorspazz@yahoo.com