Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen no Mori ❯ Let's Go Shopping! A Strange Encounter at the Mall ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bishounen no Mori

Heh heh, here we go again! This time, the Sailor Senshi make their first appearance. Everyone, take cover!

These characters are not mine (Man, don't I wish though. Of course, then I'd have to put up with people writing strange fan-fics about my characters, like I am ^_^;;).

Completed: 1/27/98 (Happy Birthday, Haruka-san ^_^) (Last Revision: 2001.09.22)* * * * * * * * * *

Bishounen no Mori

Episode 3: Let's Go Shopping! A Strange Encounter at the Mall.

Once again, written by: Sailorspazz* * * * * * * * * *

Many people stare as a strange group enters the mall. Four of them are dressed in nearly matching grey uniforms, one of them with a cape (Yummy ^_^). The other three...well, the one with the blue hair is skipping, another one has a pink mohawk and red eyes (and you all though Chibiusa was the only one ^_^) and the blonde man can't stop admiring himself. The other person is the only "normal" looking one, except for the blank look in his eyes, which is the trademark brain-washed look.

Zoisite and Fish Eye both head to the women's section of the first store they see. Fish Eye drags Mamoru along so he can carry the bags. The remaining five men walk towards the men's section, sweatdrops on their heads.* * * * * * * * * *

Now, we find ourselves in a room with six familiar looking girls...

"We HAVE to find Mamo-chan!" Usagi yells through her tears.

"We know! Now just calm down!" Rei shouts, starting to get annoyed with Usagi (Isn't she always annoyed with Usagi?).

Chibiusa looks really upset too, but is managing to remain much calmer than her mother. "I wonder where he could have gone. He just disappeared one day!"

"Are you guys sure he's gone?" Ami says. "Remember the time when you thought he was gone, but he was really just at the university?"

"No, this time I'm sure he's gone!!! I called his apartment, I called the university, I even called Motoki-oniisan, but he hasn't seen him either!!"

"Usagi, you need to calm down!" Makoto shouts.

"How can I?"

"Keep your mind off of him for awhile."

"Well, how do I do that?"

"I know the perfect way to forget all distractions," Minako says with a grin. "Shopping!"

Usagi's eyes light up, her mood immediately changing. "Yeah! Shopping! Let's go, everyone!!!"

Everyone looks amazed. They didn't know it was possible to change moods that fast. They all follow Usagi out the door.* * * * * * * * * *

Back at the mall, the guys who were in the men's section have all finished shopping, for they shop The Manly Way: Buy the first thing you see that fits. (Men! They don't truly appreciate shopping!) They all head over to the Food Court, even though breakfast was only an hour and a half ago (More typical manly behavior: eating like pigs! Of course, I eat like a pig too, but...uhhh, shut up!).

Back in the women's section, Fish Eye and Zoisite are still running around, trying on everything they see, and searching through every rack to make sure they see every possible piece of clothing (They are true shopping experts ^_^;;). Mamoru is now barely visible (Woo hoo! Now we can look at men worth looking at ^_^) under the pile of bags and boxes Fish Eye and Zoisite are making him carry. He's only carrying Zoisite's because he said it would make Fish Eye happy, and Mamoru actually believed him (Poor, stupid brain-washed boy ^_^).

After dumping some more boxes on Mamoru, Fish Eye looks across the room and sees something he hadn't noticed before: A beautiful, floor-sweeping navy blue evening gown with a thigh high slit and lots of sparkling sequins. He quickly runs towards it, because there is only one left.

At the same time on the other end of the store, Zoisite comes out of a dressing room and sees something he hadn't noticed before: A beautiful, floor-sweeping navy blue evening gown with a thigh high slit and lots of sparkling sequins. He quickly runs towards it, because there is only one left.

Fish Eye and Zoisite reach the dress at the same time. They both try to grab it, but then they notice each other.

"Hey, back off, Zoisite! I saw this first!"

"No way, I got here before you!"

"If you did, which you didn't, it wouldn't be by very much!!"

"Well, even if I got here 0.00000001 seconds before you, I'd still be first!!" (This sound familiar? ^_^ Hey, since I'm already ripping off the characters, why not steal quotes and give them to other characters, ne?)

"Why do you want this dress? It's not like you could fit into it anyway!"

Zoisite glares at Fish Eye and says icily, "What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean is that you'll have to be on a diet more than a couple hours to fit into this dress. In fact, you wouldn't be able to fit into it if you dieted for a month! Well, like you could actually keep a diet that long anyway. I bet you won't even be able to keep it until tomorrow!"

"You wanna bet? Fine, we'll bet then! If I can keep my diet until tomorrow, then I get the dress."

"And if you don't, then I get the dress. It's a deal." They shake hands. "Now, let's go find the others."

"Where are they? They must be done shopping by now..." Zoisite knows that Kunzite shops The Manly Way, and figures the others do, too.

Fish Eye closes his eyes and tries to sense where they are. "They're in the Food Court. Let's go!"

Zoisite is relieved. He is now starving again and needs to get some food. He sighs because he knows that Fish Eye will now be watching his every move to make sure he doesn't cheat on his diet.

They spot the others sitting around a large table (Well, Mamoru doesn't see them...all he can see is boxes). They pull up three more chairs.

"Hey, Zoisite. Want a bite?" Kunzite holds a juicy, dripping hamburger out to him, filled with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, the works! Zoisite drools, but Fish Eye speaks up.

"He can't. He's on a diet, remember? Hamburgers are filled with fat."

"Well, what can I eat, then?" Zoisite whines. He's so hungry, he's willing to eat just about anything.

"There's a nice salad bar over there," Fish Eye says, pointing with a grin.

Zoisite pouts and goes over to the salad bar. A few minutes later, he returns with a plate full of veggies, not to mention a huge pout, too. Kunzite can't stop staring at him, for he thinks Zoisite is so cute when he pouts (So do I ^_^).

Fish Eye notices his pout, too. "Oh, what's wrong, Zoisite?" he says grinning.

"I don't wanna eat this...this...rabbit food!" he whines, and sits back with his arms folded and a cross look on his face. Kunzite can't help but grin ^_^

"Oh, I guess I can have the dress then? It's either eat that or starve."

Zoisite sulks some more, but then starts picking at his salad as he watches the others pigging out on all sorts of food, like hamburgers, French fries, bento, udon, pizza and much more. He wishes Fish Eye would stop staring at him so he could at least sneak a few bites of the others' food... "Aren't you going to get something to eat, Fish Eye?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm still full from this morning."

"How can that be? You only had two waffles, and that was a couple hours ago! You should get something to eat, or you might pass out!"

"Why are you so eager to get rid of me, Zoisite? Are you hoping that if I go get something to eat, you can steal some of the others' food?"

Zoisite blushes. Caught.

"That's what I thought," Fish Eye says.

Zoisite finishes his salad, and is still starving. He has to find a way to get rid of Fish Eye, or he's going to go crazy! He spots a glass of soda near Fish Eye and grins. He telekinetically tips the cup over, and it goes all over Fish Eye.

"Oh, no! I have to wash this off before the stain sets!" Zoisite grins widely as Fish Eye runs off to the bathroom. He turns to Kunzite, who has finished his hamburger and is now eating a chili dog.

"Kunzite-sama, can I have a bite of that chili dog?"

"But aren't you on a diet?"

"Only when Fish Eye is watching. But since he's not here right now, can I have a bite? Pleeeeease?"

"All right." Zoisite leans over and takes a huge bite out of the chili dog. Kunzite sweatdrops when he sees that there is only half left.

"Thanks, that was really good." Zoisite turns to Tiger's Eye, who is eating a pizza. "Say, Tiger's Eye...you can't really eat that whole pizza, can you? Let me help!" He starts to reach for it, but Tiger's Eye pulls it closer to himself.

"No! It's mine!!"

"Aww, come on! Just one slice? Pleeeeease?"

"No no no no no!!"

Zoisite looks around for a way to distract Tiger's Eye. "Look, over there! A group of pretty young girls!"

"Where where where where?!" Tiger's Eye starts looking around, while Zoisite steals three slices of pizza and eats them in record time.

Nephrite looks over at the group of girls Zoisite was talking about. He gasps. "Oh my God, it's Them!"

Jadeite looks over too. "You're right!"

"Wait, who's 'Them'?"

"It's the Sailor Senshi in their civilian forms," Jadeite whispers.

They all gasp. Fish Eye comes back to the table. "What are you guys all staring at? And why are you all whispering?"

"Because of Them," they all whisper, while trying to hide behind their chairs.

Fish Eye looks over. "Hey, it's Usagi and Chibiusa and all their friends! I haven't seen them in a long time! I better go say 'Hi'!"

"No, don't!" Hawk's Eye says, pulling Fish Eye into his seat.

"Why not?"

"We don't want them to find out that we're here. They'll probably 'punish us in the name of the moon'," Zoisite whispers mockingly.

"And what will they do when they find out you have Mamoru?" Kunzite asks.

"I see your point. I can't bear to have them take my Mamo-chan away from me!" Fish Eye cries, throwing his arms around Mamoru's neck, causing many boxes to fall to the floor. Everyone else sports sweatdrops (The fashion of tomorrow...Get yours today!! Ehh, gomen ^_^;;).

"Umm, yeah, well anyway, we need to get out of here before they see us!" Jadeite says. Then they notice that the girls are walking straight towards them.

"We're in deep shit now..." Zoisite says.* * * * * * * * * *

The girls finally finish their shopping.

"What are we going to do now?" Chibiusa asks.

"Let's go to the Food Court!" Usagi yells, starting to skip towards it.

When they start nearing the Food Court, Minako squints and lets out a squeal. "Hey, look at that group of totally hot guys over there!!"

All the others immediately become interested. "Where? Where where where where?!" they all start saying as they look around frantically.

"Over there, sitting at that big table!" Minako points to (who else?) the Shitennou and the Trio, plus Mamoru, but they can't see him because of all the boxes.

"You're right! Wow, they ARE hot! We should go over and talk to them!" Rei shouts.

"This is just the weirdest thing!" Makoto says. "If you put them all together, you could see exactly what my senpai looks like!" The others fall to the floor with sweatdrops on their heads.

After getting up, Ami says, "I can't quite place it, but those guys look familiar, somehow. I just know I've seen them somewhere before..." (Sheesh, even the smartest one can't figure it out. Anime characters are soooo clueless!)

"Who cares? Let's go talk to them!" Minako shouts and starts leading the group over to the men, who are now all cowering behind their chairs, while Fish Eye quickly re-stacks the boxes to cover up Mamoru's face.

Minako is the first to reach them. "Hi there, guys. Are you having fun shopping?" she asks, being much more bold than the other girls.

"I guess..." Jadeite says. "Ummm, what do you girls want?"

"We want to get to know you guys better. By the way, I'm Aino Minako. This is Tsukino Usagi, Tsukino Chibiusa, Mizuno Ami, Hino Rei, and Kino Makoto."

All the girls bow and say, "Pleased to meet you."

"I'm..." Jadeite quickly tries to think of a fake name "Onosaka Masaya."

"I'm Mori Katsuji," Nephrite says.

"I'm Nanba Keiichi," Zoisite says.

"I'm Sogabe Kazuyuki," Kunzite says.

"I'm Furukawa Toshio," Hawk's Eye says.

"I'm Ishida Akira," Fish Eye says.

"I'm Okiayu Ryoutarou," Tiger's Eye says. "And we're all very pleased to meet you, too." (Heh heh, can you figure out where these "fake" names came from? If you can, you get a gold star, and you have too much free time on your hands...much like myself ^_^;;)

"And who's that guy behind all those boxes?" Usagi asks. All she can see are his hands, and they look somewhat familiar...

"He's, umm, just a mannequin," Fish Eye says, laughing nervously.

"I think a mannequin is smarter and has a better personality than who's really under there..." Zoisite mutters under his breath. Fish Eye gives him a Look.

"Oh, come on. Tell us who's really under there. How bad can it be? Is it someone dorky you're embarrassed to be seen with?" Minako asks.

"Yes," Zoisite says.

At the same time, Fish Eye says "No." He and Zoisite glare at each other.

"Fish Eye, anyone who is not embarrassed to be seen with him is completely insane!"

"Fish Eye?" the girls say, trying to place the name.

"You say I'm insane, Zoisite? Don't make me laugh! Compared to you, I'm a genius!"

"Zoisite?" The girls continue to try to figure out where they've heard these names before...

"Genius? Anyone who turns Mamoru into their brainwashed love slave should be locked up and have their sanity seriously analyzed!"

"Mamoru?!" the girls all yell. Finally, a name they know.

Ami suddenly gasps. "I know who they are! The Dark Kingsom Shitennou and the Amazon Trio!"

The girls all gasp. "I thought they were dead, and the Trio was healed!" Rei yells.

"Well, we're not now!" Jadeite says.

"Enough of that, give me my Mamo-chan back!" Usagi and Chibiusa dive on top of Mamoru. He is knocked to the floor with all the boxes piled on top of him, and the girls start trying to dig him out.

"Stop that!!" Fish Eye screeches and runs over to them, trying to pull the girls off. "He's MINE now!! MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!" He trips them and they both fall on their faces.

"And he called me insane..." Zoisite mutters.

Finally, Fish Eye manages to dig Mamoru out of the pile. "We've got to get out of here!"

"How?" Hawk's Eye asks.

"The fastest way is to teleport," Kunzite says.

"But won't people see us?" Nephrite asks.

"Well, right now, we'll just have to risk that." They all gather up their bags and boxes and teleport back to the forest.

Meanwhile, the girls are helping Usagi and Chibiusa get up.

"My head is spinning round and round..." Chibiusa mumbles.

"Where's Mamo-chan?"

The other girls take in a deep breath. Makoto puts a hand on Usagi's shoulder. "They took him with them, Usagi-chan."

"Oh no!" Usagi yells, fighting back tears. "Where did they go?"

"We don't know for sure yet, but I will find out," Ami says, starting to mess with her mini-computer.

"Ami-chan, don't do that here. There are people all around! Let's go back to Hikawa Jinja." Rei says.

"OK," Ami says, and they all head back.

Once there, they all sit on the porch. Luna, Artemis, and Diana are there as well. They tell the story to the kitties.

"This is very bad," Artemis says. "Old enemies having the ability to come back is very dangerous. If those guys can come back, maybe all of them will..."

Ami frowns as she messes with her computer. "It seems they went to another world; a place that is nearly deserted...these readings are very strange. It's like there's some kind of spell on the world that they're in..."

"The important thing is, is it possible to teleport there?"

"Yes."

"Then let's all transform and go!" Usagi says standing up.

Everyone nods. "OK!"

"Mercury Crystal Power..."

"Mars Crystal Power..."

"Jupiter Crystal Power..."

"Venus Crystal Power..."

"Moon Crisis..."

"MAKE UP!!!"

After they finish transforming (And the people watching wake up -_-ZzZzZzZz -_o mmm? o_o -_- o_o *pika pika*) they all join hands and stand in a circle.

"Sailor..." Luna says.

"TELEPORT!" Artemis finishes.

Wind starts to blow around the girls. The rocks on the groud start to crumble in a circle around them. They all start to glow their colors and the light gets brighter and brighter. The light disappears and they are gone.

"Good luck, everyone."

"I hope they get Mamoru-sama back soon," Diana says worridly.

"Don't worry, they will," Artemis says. "I hope..."* * * * * * * * * *

Well, that's it for this episode! Sorry it took a little longer than the other parts, but I had finals (Ergh :P). Hopefully, the next episode will be coming soon! Don't forget, comments, questions, and Pocky go to sailorspazz@yahoo.com Ja naaaa!