Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Celestial Senshi RPG FanFic#1 ❯ Senshi to the Call ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Authors Note: 'Celestial Senshi RPG Fanfic#1' is actually the Celestial Senshi RPG as part of the Sailor Moon Guild on Neopets.com that I, Sailor Nightmoon, had started a while back. In its days of ending I've decided to turn it into a Fanfic. In this first entry I've placed the prologue to the RPG Fanfic as well as the first chapter in which each Sailor Senshi appears… please enjoy our fanfic and know that all Senshi names that appear are copywrite of their players.

*****

Prologue:

Katie (Sailor Nightmoon), guardian of Planet Nightmoon in the Celestial Galaxy, one-hundred thousand light years away from Earth, finally returns home… but it isn't a welcome party she comes to, but bad news after all the fighting she's done - all that she wanted to get away from.

"This can't be," Katie says to her mother and father, the King and Queen of Planet Nightmoon. "I can't handle another fight!"

"Listen to me," King Maroon, King of Nightmoon, shouts. "We know you're tired. You don't have to fight this alone. There are plenty other warriors out in the Universe who would gladly help. Ask them for help. We need as big as an army that we can get."

"Nightmoon is a peacefull planet," Queen Crimson adds. "We do not have an army of our own. We have had no need of one. You are our guardian, my child. Brought to us many years ago. You grew into a beautiful young woman and our only soldier. All this was a great omen for our planet, but in the years of harmony we did not need you here. You were sent elsewhere."

Katie looks up to her mother and smiles, a tear running down her cheek, "Now I'm home, and now when my people actually need me… I cannot defeat the evil alone. I will find other soldiers for this fight, and we will be victor-" Katie stops suddenly, a chill going down her spine, as she hears a deadly, high-pitched scream… "Oh no," she whispers.

"What is it my child?" her mother asks, but then is interrupted…

"Sire!" a tall man, his white hair with blue and orange streaks down the center of his hair-line, braided down the back of his neck, barges into the room. He kneels before the King and Queen, and gives his regards to Katie, then turns to the King, "Another one of the outer planets has been destroyed."

The King and Queen look at each other. "How can something destroy an entire planet?" the King asks.

"It's simply impossible," the man says, "but it's gone, just like the others. Only rocks float where it used to be, according to our telescopes."

"I felt it," Katie says, as she holds herself tight. "I felt it die."

"That planet was not alive in the first place, my dear," the King laughs. "It was un-inhabital."

Katie looks up to her father, the King, "There was no physical life, father, I know. But its spirit, the one that every planet in space has, is gone. Whatever destroyed it is coming closer to us."

"The telescope would have picked something up in the sensor arrays," the man says, after quietly listening to what Katie had to say.

"Then maybe it has hidden from our sensor arrays… maybe it's not alive," Katie replies to the man. "But I'm not going to just stand here giving excuses or ideas towards what this thing is or isn't…" she says bluntly and turns to walk out of the throne room.

"Kathryn," the Queen beckons to her. Katie stops at the doorway and turns to look at her mother… she smiles as the Queen whispers "Be carefull, my child."

Katie smiles back to the Queen saying, "I will." Then she extends her arm out, as the Nightmoon staff appears long and shining in her hand, and she transforms in a cyclone of shadows and stars into Sailor Nightmoon… then dissappears.

*****

"If what you are saying is true, then we have to act quickly," Sailor Pluto says, as she stands guard at the gates of time, and Nightmoon stands before her listening.

"I come to you today, Sailor Pluto, to ask you for help," Nightmoon says. "The last battle on Earth took a lot out of me, and even I alone cannot beat this evil that's venturing closer to my home. As I told you before, it has destroyed a planet in my galaxy. That planet's spirit is dead, I felt it die."

"I felt a disturbance in space and time as well," Pluto replies. "I had no idea any power could simply destory a planet like that - without any trace of how or why."

"It's evil, that's the entire 'why' we have to know," Nightmoon growls. "I need the others to help me."

Sailor Pluto laughs and shakes her head, "This is no job for Sailor Moon or the other Senshi of the nine-planet solar system. They have their own problems to attend to, Nightmoon… you should know that."

"I do," Nightmoon replies. "Then what about Crystal Cloud, Nereid, Charon, Night, and Star?"

Sailor Pluto stays silent for a moment, smiles, and replies, "They may be busy too, but we will find out if they can, and if any other soldiers can help with this fight…"

"I hope so," Nightmoon replies.

*****

A CALL IS HEARD USING ESP TO ALL SENSHI OF EVERY GALAXY:

Sailor Senshi of far worlds and outer galaxies. We have a call for you and you alone. If you wish to help another Senshi in a fight that seems to out do anything even I, Sailor Pluto, guardian of the gates of time and space, does not understand... then please heed my call.

We need you!
Please come to the gates of time and space if you wish to help.

*****


Chapter 1 - Senshi to the Call

Three figures stand on three, separate clouds in a triangle form. They are triplets born with a psychic link - together as Sailor Senshi they are the Cloud Sisters. Sailor Stratus, the leader of the team, is the oldest of the three. She has the brains of the group. Sailor Cumulus, born a second after Stratus, is the athletic and never thinks before fighting. And last, Sailor Cirrus, the youngest of the three is the guy-chasing flirt, who follows her sisters Cumulus and Stratus into fights. Sailor Stratus raises her eyes to her sisters…

"Another evil force in the grand universe has decided to show its face," Sailor Stratus says. Her voice is clear and content as she turns to her sisters.

Sailor Cirrus closes her eyes saying, "It is at large, in another galaxy…"

"The Celestial galaxy is in trouble - the planet Nightmoon needs help," Sailor Cumulus adds.

"Sisters, we must join the small band of Sailor Senshi," Sailor Cirrus says.

Sailor Stratus adds, "We must find Sailor Pluto…"

"She will help us travel to Nightmoon," Sailor Cumulus says.

The three sisters hold up their different-coloured staffs together and disappear in a beam of three lights - one yellow, one blue, and one green… heading towards the gates of time, where Sailor Pluto awaits each new Sailor Senshi who has volunteered to fight a new evil.

*****

"The cloud sisters," Sailor Pluto says, as she stands next to the gates of time. "Welcome, I'm happy you could join us."

The cloud sisters, who appear out of the fog, look around to the empty area of space. They must wonder where the others are...

"You three are the first," Sailor Pluto laughs. "But not the last. Sailor Nightmoon awaits all the volunteers on Nightmon. Please, enter the gates, they will take you to where you want to go…"

The cloud sisters walk towards the open gates and disappear into its starry background… disappearing in white beams of light, headed at light-speeds to the other end of the gate on Planet Nightmoon.

*****

"But, Dad! You know I don't have any fighting experience!" Jason shouts to his father.

His father crosses his arms across his chest and replies to the small boy, "No, buts! This is a planet in danger and no one else can go!"

"But..but..Mom! Aren't you going to say anything?" Jason studders as he looks at his mother with weary eyes.

His mother hesitates for a moment and looks at Jason, then to her husband, "You're father's right Jason. My friends and I have to defend earth, and you do have much untapped power."

Jason's lips tremble, but in a clear content voice he talks back to his mother, "How would you know that? It's not like there have been Senshi before me that were boys."

His father's arms fall and he points at Jason, "Jason, you don't have a say in the matter! You're going right now!"

"Fine, fine. I'll go. But I won't be of much help."

His mother smiles, "That's what I want to hear. Now, we'll send you back in time, and Sailor Pluto will meet you there to take you to Planet Nightmoon. But you'd better transform first."

Jason nods, "Okay," then chants, "Strata-Sun Power!"
(Light surrounds Jason, turning him into Strata-Sailor Sun)

"Bye, son." His father says.

"Say hello to Setsuna for me! And remember not to tell anyone where you're from," his mother shouts before he leaves.
(SSS is sucked into a time vortex and thinks to himself:

Man, I should have told Mom and Dad the real reason why I didn't want to go. If the evil I'll be facing can instantly destroy a planet, imagine what it could do to my . . . problem. . .

*****

Beep… Beep

"Hm? What's that sound?" Princess Nereidemos pulls out her wand. Once again it is beeping. She touches the crystal that glows simultaneously to the beeps.

"Oh, it seems nightmoon needs my help. Well, Sparkle? You think I should go?"

A small white tiger cub in her arms growls contently at her, "I guess, I mean you'll be okay." Nereidemos smiles at the cub.

She flutters her sparkly, pearl like wings through the palace to some short doors. Going through the palace you see thousands of dreams in paintings, along the walls and doors, some glittering.

She open the small doors and come into the royal room, kneels down to pray, "Mom, Dad… I am going on my second mission, with your spirits guiding me so far I know I can make it through. The main crystal has been doing fine, and not many enemies have invaded, but now i must go to help my first friend. I must help her. Wish me luck. I love you."

She then flys out of palace and watches as it disappears behind her. The palace is a beautiful site, but the rest of the moon is in ruins.

"Ouch," a small rock hits the back of her head.

"Hey you!" calls a voice from on the surface of the moon. Nereidemos turns around to see a tall dirty blonde hair boy.

"Orion! How dare you!!" she shouts, floating lightly down to the ground. She then grabs and hugs him. "You big lug you! I just met you two weeks ago and your already hitting on me," she laughs, "Well, I'm sorry but I have to go now."

"But where?" Orion asks.

"I'm on a mission. Got to help Nightmoon. Don't worry, I'll be back," Nereidemos replies with a smile.

Before Nereidemos could turn around and flutter away, Orion grabs her by the waist and kisses her softly on the lips.

"Wow," Nereidemos whispers as he pulls away. She then smiles and winks at Orion, "I'll see you later," then continues on her way.

She chants, "Nereidemos Power!" as a painted ocean with fire around it twists around her and comes back down.

Once she is transformed, she shouts, "Nereidemos Diamond Orca Transportation" and a painted killer whale appears under her. She sits upon the whale and tells it, "To Sailor Pluto!" and they ripple away.


Sailor Pluto awaits at the gates of time...

Then, Sailor Nereidemos shows up on the back of a painted orca, and it disappears. "Hi," Nereidemos says to Pluto.

"Welcome Nereidemos," Sailor Pluto replies, then waves her wand towards the gate, "Right through here."

Nereidemos steps into the gates and disappears... heading at light-speeds towards Planet Nightmoon.

Then, Strata-Sailor Sun shows up, just as the gates close behind Nereidemos.

"Hello," Strata-Sailor Sun says. "I'm here to help." His tone of voice doesn't sound too exciting.

Pluto looks at the young Sailor Soldier carefully, "Welcome," she replies with a smile. "Right this way..." she waves her staff towards the gates, which open up slowly showing its starry background, and a worm-hole spinning in place...

"Thanks," Strata-Sailor Sun replies and steps into the gates... disappearing into the worm-hole the same way Nereidemos did.

"Good luck," Pluto whispers as the gates close... and she awaits the next to come...

*****

A tall dark figure stands motionless on the edge of a cliff, high a top of mountain...

He overlooks a dismal, dry planet... and in the night sky, shooting-stars - the last remains of destroyed planet - fall through the sky...

"Knight," a dark voice echoes around him...
behind him, dust picks up creating a small tornado of dirt and rocks, and from that sand a face forms, its mouth moving as it talks, "No planet will get in my way of total power. Destroy this one now."

The man turns around and confronts the face of sand, "Yes, master. But I must ask a question first…"

The man holds out his hand, as a small, shining orb of light quickly comes to life in his palm... and grows... its light illuminating his pale face, his pointed ears, and his piercing eyes. He then asks, "Why destroy planets that have no life?"

The face disappears, the sand falls, but the voice talks still... "All planets live, that is all you have to know."

The man growls lightly, and throws the orb of light over the cliff... then disappears...

The orb lands on the dismal planet and sinks into the crust...
Soon, the crust splits, and molten lava rises...
Then it explodes.

In space, the view is the same... the planet explodes, but in the center a small light flickers in a swirling state. The Knight appears near it holding a small bottle. He holds the bottle under the swirling light, and captures it... "One more added to the collection." Then disappears once again.

*****

Scarlet walks across a deserted beach, the black sand crunching lightly under her feet. The only light comes from a small flower in her hands.

A light breeze blows her long, blonde hair across her face; she brushes it off.
The cool water, grey from the reflection of the sky, laps up against her feet. She stops and looks up to the sky.

She senses the Sailor Senshi gathering together in a nearby galaxy.

There must be a reason for their gathering. An enemy of theirs perhaps. Any enemy of theirs is an ally of mine, she thinks. This is my chance.

She disappears.

*****

Sailor Nightmoon stands in a large courtyard. She stands outside two circles painted on the land like a huge target, but this is no target... this is a portal.

A wormhole opens in the center-most circle, and three figures appear.

"Welcome," Nightmoon says. "You must be the Cloud Sisters - Sailor Stratus, Sailor Cirrus, and Sailor Cumulus. I am-"

"You are Nightmoon," one of the three, Sailor Stratus, interrupts.
"We know who you are," Sailor Cumulus adds after her sister.
Sailor Cirrus looks to her sisters, "There are two more coming this way."

Then, another wormhole opens behind them, and Sailor Nereidemos appears...

Sailor Nightmoon looks at the three sisters and smiles, "Would you excuse me a moment?" She walks over to Nereidemos and hugs her.

Then, another wormhole opens up just beside them...
but no one appears...

Nightmoon looks at the wormhole... "That's strange."
She parts from Nereidemos for a moment and walks around the wormhole, studying it carefully.

From the center of its swirly-ness, its star-like mouth... a face appears, laughing at them... and the wormhole explodes, creating a force that sends Nightmoon flying back into the Cloud Sisters, who catch her before she hits the ground.

"That's not good," Nightmoon growls as she rises to her feet. From a holder on her back, she takes out her wand, and turns to Nereidemos asking "Do you know who came in behind you?"

Nereidemos shakes her head.

"Damn," Nightmoon growls, then turns to the Cloud Sisters, "Can you three handle things here for a while? I have to go check that out..." Nightmoon waves her staff once and a wormhole appears, she walks through it and disappears, the wormhole closing behind her...

****

Nightmoon does not appear through the gates of times, but instead, she stops dead in the cloudiness of the wormhole...
Space rotates around her. She holds her wand firmly and shouts, "Hello!?"

It is possible for people to get lost travelling like this, Nightmoon thinks to herself. Whoever was in that wormhole should be- she stops her thoughts, and turns around when she hears a deep, dark laugh...

"We've caught one of yours," the voice says. "This one was easy..."

Then, Strata-Sailor Sun appears... he seems like he's unconcious, floating in mid-air, his body floats limp and ragged... but then...

*****

A face appears, but it is too dark to see who it is.

"You don't realize the evil power hidden within this one, don't you?" the face scowls.

"What do you mean?" Nightmoon replies, scanning the limp body of the soldier in front of her.

"Heh heh. You shall witness the birth of my new minion!" the face laughs.

"What?" Nightmoon gasps.
Suddenly, a black surge of electricity surrounds SSS, (Strata-Sailor Sun) and his body begins to change. His skin becomes grey, the orange part of his suit becomes black, the white turns grey, and the gold becomes silver. Then, the electricity stops. And his body slowly floats to the ground, and his eyes open, but they're not Jason's eyes, no. Now they have become dark pools of evil. Just looking into them makes Sailor Nightmoon feel an evil power.

"Say hello to Strata-Sailor Darkness, the evil hidden inside of that useless Strata-Sailor Sun," the face says."

"What have you DONE!? Change him back!" Nightmoon shouts.

"And lose one of my most powerful minions? I think not," the face replies, then disappears.

SSD (Strata-Sailor Darkness) Makes a black energy orb in his hand, and fires it at Sailor Nightmoon. It hits her and envelopes her in darkness.

"Tell your friends that weakling Jason dosen't exist anymore. Tell them that Jack controls him now," SSD growls to Nightmoon.

Sailor Nightmoon begins to fall, and when she hits ground, she falls unconcious. When she comes around, she finds herself in the courtyard again.

Nereidemos runs up to her. "What happened?" she asks as Nightmoon rises to her feet.

"They've converted him," Nightmoon says, catching her breath.

"Who?" Nereidemos asks.

"Jason, or should I say, Jack..."

*****

"This isn't good," Nightmoon says, brushing dirt off her skirt. "I don't know who this enemy is. He appeared to me as just a face in the darkness..." she looks into the center circle where other wormholes should be appearing with others to help... "And where are the others?"

*****

"Nothing is ever good..." Stratus starts.
"When evil is lurking in the shadows," Cumulus finishes.
Cirrus looks to her sisters, "We have lost one of our soldiers."
"This power of evil may want to turn all of us," Cumulus adds.
Stratus looks to Nightmoon, "We must be careful."

The three sisters, in unison, walk through the courtyard where Nightmoon and Nereidemos stand, and head towards the castle gates.

*****

Cessy wandered through the park.
"How bleak. A rainy day and me with nothing to do. As always," she sighs. "What to do," she gripes.

Suddenly, she passed out:

Waking up in a world that looked as though it were on fire, and emerald green aura surrounded Cessy as she came to.

"Huh? What is this place....?" she whispered.

Even her tiny whisper was echoed against the mysterious shroud in this place.....

"EmeraldFire, we need you!
Hear me!
Understand me!
Come to us and fight alongside us!
You cannot refuse your destiny!
You will not ever need to wonder why you are.
Sailor EmeraldFire! Know why and who you are! Come to me!" a mysterious voice echoes.
Then, Cessy passed out again.

She came to where she had first passed out.
"Whatever that was.... I must go..... take me to where I must go!!" she shouts, tears in her eyes.

Her powers responded and tramsported her to Sailor Pluto and the Gates of Time.

"Um...hi....I'm Cessy, Sailor EmeraldFire. My powers have recently manifested and they respond to me when I am in need of guidance. Are you the one who called me?" she said.

She waited and studied Sailor Pluto's face, searching for any sign of friendliness......

****

"Welcome, Sailor EmeraldFire, they've been waiting for you," Sailor Pluto says with a smile on her face. The gates of time open behind her. Its spinning background opening a wormhole to which EmeraldFire will be transported to Nightmoon...

EmeraldFire enters the gates and disappears in a beam of white light.
She lands softly on another ground, on Planet Nightmoon, where Sailor Nightmoon waits for the others.

"Welcome," Nightmoon says as the wormhole closes behind EmeraldFire. "I'm glad you could come."

*****

EmeraldFire bows politely.

"What is it you need of me?" she asked.

"But I..... have a favor to ask of you too..... I need to..... find out who I really am." she whispered.

"My memory..... I have it all the time....."

A little girl sat with her mother on a rooftop.
" See Cessy? That star there is the star of EmeraldFire. Not one person knows about it but you and me."
Her mother said in a soft, loving voice.
"Thats my starr, isn't it mommy!" the little girl, Cessy, squealed.
"Yes child, that is your star, now and forever. No matter how many astronauts and scientists name it anything other, it will will always be your star. Named by you." her mother replied softly.
Suddenly, out of the dark of the night, a huge beast appears.
The little girl screamed and ran behind her mother.
The tall woman told Cessy to get away, as far away as she could.
"No Mommy! I wont leave you!" she cried.
"GO!!" the woman shouted, almost harshly, at her tiny child.
Cessy understood what her mother wanted, but she couldnt leave her!
But then the monster attacked, hitting her mother and knocking her to the ground.
"Go Cessy!Run! Please!" her mother gasped.
The little girl with tears in her eyes screamed again as the beast began to finish off her mother.
She was engulfed in a green light and flames surrounded her, and then she attacked the beast with all her might.
All she remembered was the final words her mother spoke,"I love you Cessy. Please go on and live like you would have if none of this happened. And no matter what, you know I love you, so dont worry..."
The little girl was filled with despair, through her mothers funeral, through her terrible experience at the orphanage, through her adoptive parents.....
She grew up like any other girl. But there was a cold, empty spot left in her heart. Throughout her life, until she turned 13, that space was filled with love and happiness and wonderful emotions.
But the return of dark memories and many starnge dreams drained that space of all it's purity and caused her to become despaired once again. Although she hid it from her friends anf "family" , there was no way she could escape it...........
Sitting upon a rooftop, a girl with green braids crys softly.....

*****

"What was that?" whispers Alanna

A voice echo's softly:

Sailor Senshi of far worlds and outer galaxies. We have a call for you and you alone. If you wish to help another Senshi in a fight that seems to out do anything even I, Sailor Pluto, guardian of the gates of time and space, does not understand... then please heed my call.

We need you!
Please come to the gates of time and space if you wish to help.

I know that voice, thought Alanna, smiling to herself. Many night's she listened for that voice. Hoping to speak to her. Alanna suddenly frowns, I must help, she thought, determined to do so.
PLUTO DOUBLE STAR POWER! *

A tube of lavender water surounds her and she becomes Sailor Alanna (a.k.a. Sailor Pluto2)

I'm coming sister!

"Oh gate of time, show me the way to the gate that was born on that same day!"
Green light flashes and she appears beside her twin.

"Dear sister. I final greet you."

She watches as a look of shock spreads across Pluto's face.

"This is not the time for explainations. I heard your call and have come to help. Where must i go?"

"Welcome, Sailor Nightmoon awaits you," Pluto says, trying to sound calm. "Upi must go to the planet Nightmoon" she starts to open the gate.

"Umm, excuse me" says a shockingly red cardinal as he perches on Alanna's shoulder.

"Numiar! What are you doing here!" says Alanna in a little less than a whisper.

"I came to help," said the bird smugly, "and also to remind you it is forbidden for you to use her time gate."

Alanna looks embarassed, "Oh ya, well I'll just take mine. I shall see you later dear sister" She raises her time key and turns a round. A time gate, identical to Pluto's appears. Alanna bows to Pluto then steps foward. To the planet nightmoon she says to her time gate, and in a flash of violet light she is gone.

*****

A/N: Although not all of the Senshi have been introduced, I will end this chapter here. Hope you've liked it so far! The next chapter will be up soon.