Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Celestial Warriors ❯ Celestial Warriors ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

**************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ******************************************************

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or any of the crossovers that I'm putting in the story.

Serenity: Please, please review and no flames are allowed.

**************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ******************************************************

Curriculum 01:The Hidden Star: Part 1

Serena Tsukino is walking to the Cherry Hill Temple from school with a test paper in her hand, which reads 40% or a deteriorating (failing) grade. Serena sighs as she looks at the test paper then, at the sky and closes her eyes as she envisions (thinks) something.

`For how long will I have to put on this act?' thought Serena to herself while looking at the sky then, she looks at the test paper and sighs as she puts it away in her briefcase. Then, she continues to walk to the Cherry Hill Temple slowly as she prodigies (wonders) how her mother will reacts at that deteriorating (failing) grade that she receives.

Serena is a fourteen years old, who is attending Juuban High School as a freshman, and most important of all, she is a super heroine called Sailor Moon. People think of her as another blonde ditz, but that is not true at all because her true individuality is hidden from the world.

`I wonder how will they react if I told them that I actually am graduated from the top University, Aegle (A nymph who is famous for her brilliance). . .' thought Serena to herself as she inwardly smirks at her own thought, and continues thinking, `that would be so funny. . . but it's no use wondering about it,' with that she quicken her pace.

Upon arriving at the Cherry Hill Temple, she runs to the Temple's steps as she usually does then, she takes off her shoes and opens the door. The Inner Sailor Scouts, who are known as Minako Aino, Raye Hino, Ami Mizuno, and Makoto Kino, the Outer Sailor Scouts, who are known as Hotaru Tomoe, Haruka Ten'ou, Michiru Kaiou, and Setsuna Meiou, the Starlights, who are known as Seiya Kou, Taiki Kou, and Yaten Kou, as well as Tuxedo Mask, whose identity is Darien Shields are chatting quietly among themselves and they look at Serena when she arrives.

"Meatball head! You are late AGAIN!" yelled Raye Hino, who is also known as Sailor Mars to Serena with her fiery temper. Serena looks at Raye as she inwardly smirks at Raye, then she looks like as if she is about to wail.

"Raye! You are mean!" wailed Serena to the Scout of Mars, and thought to herself, `This is so fretting (irritating),'

"Grow up, Meatball head!" spatted Darien Shields, who is known as Tuxedo Mask to her with coldness in his tone.

`Grow up? Why doesn't he grow up? He is acting like five years old,' said Serena to herself as she inwardly laugh at his sluggish (stupid) statement. Then, she said to Darien with a fake deleterious (hurtful) tone, "Darien, you didn't mean that, do you?"

"Of course he meant it!" stated Raye to Serena angrily as the other Sailor Scouts listen to their conversations.

"Serena, you should study more if you want to graduate," implied Ami Mizuno, who is known as Sailor Mercury to her quietly.

"You should be more mature," said Lita Kino, who is known as Sailor Jupiter to her.

"You should be more graceful, Serena," started Luna, who is Serena's cat advisor, and guardian to her and continues, "A Princess must be smart, elegant, graceful, and have manners,"

"Are you saying that I am not smart, elegant, graceful, and I do not have manners, Luna?" asked Serena to her so-called advisor and guardian darkly.

"Of course you don't," sneered Darien, who used to be her boyfriend. Just then, a cell phone rings from Serena's briefcase, alerting the other Sailor Scouts. Serena takes out her black and silver highly-priced cell phone from her briefcase and answers the call after she pressed talk button.

"Lina Yamino here, what's the 411?" answered Serena to the caller as she looks at the rest of the Sailor Scouts with a death glare.

/I think you should go back to the Sanq Kingdom. The Gundam Pilots might need your help,/ said one of the Agents from Cosmic Satellite Agency named Mika Kinomoto or in her codename named Ashley Hecate to her Princess.

"Got it," answered Serena Tsukino to one of her top Agents in monotone tone then, she hangs up and puts away her cell phone back in her briefcase. After a few seconds, she looks at Raye and asked, "Can I use your restroom?"

"S-sure," answered Raye in confuse.

"Merci," said Serena to her in French and walks to the bathroom with her briefcase. Upon entering to the bathroom at Cherry Hill's Temple, she takes out her new clothes from her briefcase that she had put before she goes to school. She changes her clothes from her school uniform which consists a sailor shirt with blue and white stripe collars, blue mid-thigh skirt, and black shoes to silver color pants with white tight turtleneck sleeveless shirt, which shows her curves nicely, with silver long sleeves jacket, and knee high black boots. Her hair color has changed from blonde to orange, and fiery red with a little bit of blonde; her eyes color has changed from sapphire blue to ruby red with a little bit of dark red. After making her briefcase disappears, she takes out her staff and opens a portal.

`You see later, losers,' said Serena to herself as she silently snickers and enters the portal.