Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Changes in the Moon ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Changes in the Moon




Changes in the Moon
A Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon Crossover.
Disclaimer: I do not own these two shows so do not sue me. Thank you.
Chapter 2
"What do you mean that you're not an ordinary human?" Goku asked Serena. She shifted uncomfortably.
"Nothing. Umm, would you guys help me find a place to stay? I have a feeling that I'm gonna be here a while."
"You can stay with us. My mom would be happy to help but beware; she's pregnant." Gohan said before his dad could suggest elsewhere.
Serena smiled. She liked Gohan already. He reminded her of Darien, except a whole lot nicer than that creep. It was best not to think of him. She suddenly remembered something. She had not said her name!
"I never told you my name! I'm Serenity but everyone calls me Serena. I really appreciate your kindness."
Goku looked at his son. He was going to suggest Capsule Corporation but Gohan beat him to it. 'Why would he want to have her stay with us? Oh well, we had better get a move on.'
"We might as well start heading towards the house. Can you fly, Serena?" Serena just stared at Goku.
"Fly? I don't think so." Goku looked at Gohan. He was in deep thought. Gohan suddenly jerked his head up as an idea came to mind.
"Nimbus. We can call it, and she can ride it to the house." Goku smiled at his son's good thinking.
"All right but remember, only those with a pure heart can ride it. I'll call it. FLYING NIMBUS!!!" Goku yelled as Serena covered her ears. He had to yell right in her ear!
Suddenly, a light yellow cloud zoomed down from the sky and stopped right in front Goku. Serena barely noticed. When Goku had said that only those with a pure heart could ride it, she had been reminded of the heart snatchers that she had defeated along with the outer scouts. Gohan touched her shoulder and she snapped out of it.
"Go on. Get on. Then we will see if you have a pure heart or not." She was reminded of the time that her heart had been stolen. She slowly climbed on it. She stayed on. She sat down and held her knees as the cloud followed Goku and Gohan as they flew towards the house.
Gohan kept sneaking looks at Serena. She seemed to be in deep thought. Goku didn't notice as he struck up a conversation.
"So Serena, how did you get here out in the middle of nowhere?"
Serena was startled by the sudden intrusion of her thoughts. She looked up to see Goku and Gohan looking at her.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I'm not supposed to be here! I'm not even sure how I got here. One minute, I'm arguing with my friends and then I'm falling through a portal. I would sure like to know what is going on!"
Just then, there was a bright light, then a faint image appeared as Goku, Gohan, and Serena skidded to a stop. There were two figures. Serena peered at them, as did Goku. Then Serena recognized one as Goku recognized the other. They both yelled simultaneously…
"King Kai!"
"Mother!"
And that's it for the second chapter. Sorry it's short. Tell me what you think, I love to hear from you readers! J